Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disappointing your Parents: For Mob Kids (Torrid & Rekoj)

Viktor smiled as he slowly began to shake her, "Well too bad, now get up.. apparently we denied Anya a good full night's sleep last night, we should probably at least attend her breakfast say sorry, don't you think?"

He stood up and began to pull his clothes on, stopping with his boxers partway up his legs, "Well... unless you want to sneak a quickie in right now." When he finished, he shot her a grin, to let her know he was kidding. But it was his way of letting her know he was thinking of her, that he would love to screw her even then, after being told they were busted. He pulled on his boxers and jeans quickly, tossing the shirt over his head and opening the door, closing it only partway behind him. He asked Anya as he walked down the hall, "When were you thinking of taking us to that apartment- and how much do I owe you for rent? And could we stop at a shoe store on the way, I'm tired of being the guy in socks all of the time."

As he walked down the hall, he was still in bare feet.

Tomiko grumbled and pulled herself out of bed stumbling a little as she pulled on the jeans and sweater Anya had given her the night before and followed Viktor into the hallway, stubbing her foot against the corner as she went into the kitchen. Cursing a little as flopped into a chair and shoved her hair from her face.

"Oh, I'm getting you guys out of here today. No way am I putting up with another night of what I heard last night" her eyes crossed slightly. "We can stop where-ever you need too I assume you need more than just shoes. Hunter is giving you full access to his place, and his car.. you know, just don't wreck it or anything."

Viktor figured Tomiko would follow when she needed to, and instead focused on getting business done with Anya. He went to get himself a glass of water, as in defense to her comment smiled and said, "Oh whatever Anya, you're just jealous, you can't wait for Hunter to come home and drive everybody crazy. And I promise, no wrecking, I've been a very good driver with my car, thank you very much."

He grabbed 2 glasses, filling them both, one for him, one for Tomiko and walked it to her in the dining room. He sat down in a char beside her, smiling at her and asking, "So, what do you think we need, hmm? I know I need shoes and probably a change or two of clothes. My money should be able to cover that and a bit more, some food and the like. How's Hunter's place for cooking utensils Anya? Was he a mac and cheese guy, or does he actually have... y'know, cooking stuff?"

"Jealous I am not. I have my ways of taking care of those needs. He has cooking stuff.. don't worry. And if you guys need a little extra cash I'm happy to help out until you guys can get your hands on your own. I'm thinking you need to ditch that stolen car so I'll drive you guys. I've taken the day off and as soon as you finish eating" she placed a bowl of scrambled eggs, a plate of bacon and a plate of toast on the table "We'll get going."

Tomiko didn't know what to say to the woman. She'd been so kind, so generous. She felt tears burning in her eyes.

Viktor held his hands up, shaking his head at the notion of extra cash. "I think we'll be fine on cash for a while, I feel bad enough as it is- don't add anything like that to my guilt." He began to eat a forkful of scrambled eggs, turning to see Tomiko struck speechless, it was easy to see that she was beginning to tear up as well. He patted her leg, letting her know he was there, and gave her knee an affectionate squeeze to let her know he was there. He looked back to Anya, "Again... you've no idea how much we appreciate everything. I'm sure I can find a job real quick so we should be able to pay for ourselves.. and, thank you again, I'm glad to see you finally learned how to make scrambled eggs."

"Just because you didn't like my eggs before didn't mean I didn't know how to make them!" she said with a pout.

Tomiko gave Viktor a tiny shove as she ate her eggs. She left her hands over his as he squeezed her knee. The three of them finished their breakfast off while chatting about everything and nothing. it almost felt as if they'd become the three amigos or something.

After breakfast, Anya packed them into her car and they were on their way. When they stopped at the store, Tomiko sent Viktor in alone, thinking they shouldn't be seen together. Just in case. She sat in the car with Anya and listened to Anya talk about her fiance' and how they'd met and how he proposed, it was girl talk. Anya was the first real friend that Tomiko had ever had, aside from Viktor.

When he returned to the table, just before getting shoved he leaned into Tomiko's ear and whispered, "They were awwful, trust me." Time passed, and quickly enough they were at the store. Viktor went in with socks, quickly buying a pair of shoes and then buying a few changes of clothing for himself. He grabbed food, and did a full grocery run at the same time. Half an hour to an hour later, he was back in the car and they were off on their way.

He cursed under his breath, "No way am I going back in there, it was packed, like a zoo. Wal-mart, dumb invention anyways."

"I don't mind wal-mart" Tomiko said as Viktor got back into the car after his shopping trip. It was true, she didn't mind the crowds that Wal-Mart always held. You'd think the place was giving something away for free the way people flocked to it.

"I don't mind either Tomiko, but I think that is a womans thing. You know.. shopping." she shifted the car into drive and they got out. The drive to Hunters place took two hours, she'd deliberately not told them how far away it was because she didn't want to hear any complaining. She hoped for their sakes that it was far enough away that they'd have some peace for awhile.

They were three or four suburbs away from the city they'd been living and going to school in when she pulled up to the apartment building the housed only three apartments. Hunters was on the top floor, and had a nice balcony in the back. Once they'd all filed out of the car, Anya waved towards Hunters chevy Tahoe and said "Thats Hunters car, the keys are in the apartment" she handed Tomiko the keys to the apartment "You guys go on up it's the only apartment on the third floor, I need to go tell the building manager that you're uh.. house sitting for Hunter."

Viktor kept quiet in the car ride, the first 10 minutes or so were trauma recovery from the crowds and the hustle of Wal-Mart. Viktor was no shopper, and an artist at heart, therefore not a fan of big-corporate society. But, for what he needed, there was nothing better- and he did the smart man thing of avoiding buying Tomiko lingerie from there. He was tempted, he passed by a few bras he wanted to buy her- but he relented when he figured that she would be much better at making that decision and would probably much prefer underwear from a different store.

He arrived at the apartment a few hours later, not paying attention to how long it took, but instead the way there so he'd be able to get back. The route was easy enough, a few turns off of the freeway and there they were. Life in another city, moving in together... moving in together. He'd never thought of it in those words before, but it finally hit him. He was moving in with his girlfriend, his little Tomiko, the woman he'd known for just under 3 weeks. It was insanity, in ordinary circumstances there'd be no way they'd be living together yet. But, neither him nor Tomiko were from ordinary families, so ordinary circumstances weren't to be expected. He kissed Tomiko and whispered to her ear, "I guess we're moving in together... sure hope you're ready for me."

He called to Anya as she walked off and he began to grab their bags, "Ask them how sound-proof it is!"

She smiled as she kissed him back, the thought of moving in with Viktor didn't scare her. There weren't a whole lot of things that did when it came to him. Maybe because she knew what she wanted and it was simple to her mind, she wanted Viktor, she wanted them to be together and if this was the way it had to be done then this is what they had to do. Things might change slightly if they ever went back to normal, but there was one thing she was sure of and that was him.

"Hopefully we'll be safe for awhile now." Tomiko looked up at the apartment building and then made her way inside. They'd get a little time to think, something had to give their families couldn't keep this up forever, could they?

Back
Top Bottom