Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disappointing your Parents: For Mob Kids (Torrid & Rekoj)

Tomiko smiled to Viktor as he opened the door, his eyes seemed to go wide when he saw her there waiting for her in just her panties. This was a first for her, she'd never surprised him like this, but today in class she couldn't seem to focus on what they had been trying to teach her. He kept popping up in her mind, not just him but the things they did together, their rough lovemaking and the way he touched her. She'd gotten so worked up that she decided to give him this little surprise. A thrill of excitement went through her body as he tossed his bag aside.

She let her eyes slid closed as he slid his hand over her shoulder, her own fingers slid up his arms to his shoulders holding onto him tightly and before his lips came down on her own she said "I'm glad you're home." When his lips touched hers, another thrill shot through her body but this time it was lust. As his hands roamed her body, hers slid down his chest tugging at his shirt and sliding her hands under so they were skin to skin.

"It was horrible, I've been.." she nipped at his bottom lip "thinking about you" her tongue slid out against the spot she'd just bit "all day." A moan slipped through her lips as he pulled her against his body and gripped her bottom, squeezing and groping. She loved the way he touched her as if he owned her, she guessed in someway he did. The first day she'd met him, he'd taken her heart hostage. The second he took her body and she never wanted to be free of him. Her hand slid from his shirt to the front of his pants, gripping his member through them. "I want to pleasure you."

He grinned as he let Tomiko nip and lick at his lower lip, sticking his jaw out for her to give her more access. He loved how she tugged at his shirt, how her hands roamed his chest, how she seemed to need him like a junkie needed a fix. He was falling for her, and he was falling hard, he couldn't imagine a different life, a life any better than the one he had now with her. Maybe they were both just lost in each other, choosing not to think about anything else because they had the option of each other. It felt as if life had always given him the rough ride, whenever he'd felt truly close to anybody, something had come up and ripped it away from him. It felt as if a pack of wild dogs wouldn't keep Viktor from Tomiko, and if there were a brick wall 1,000 feet tall between them one of them would find a way to climb it. She was his, she was the most important thing to him, and in the coming dark days it was now he was certain... he would do anything to keep her his.

He smiled as he slowly spun within the hall, kicking off his shoes and as her hands abandoned his shirt to grip his quickly-hardening member, he bit his lower lip and shrugged his arms underneath his shirt to lift it off of his body for her. His lips found hers as soon as his shirt hit the wall, kissing her passionately with his hands roaming her back up and down. He backed up with rapid footsteps, as he backed into and opened the already partly ajar bedroom door. He backed up until he felt his bed at his knees, falling back onto it quickly. His hands found her cheeks to hold her and pull her into his heated kiss, smiling in the few moments he broke the kiss to catch his breath. "You're my Tomiko.. and I'm never letting you go, love," he whispered as his eyes met hers and he could do nothing but give her that hungry, expecting, coyly happy grin.

Tomiko let Viktor drag her down the hall to their bedroom. Her hand stayed attached to his growing bulge, she stroked and rubbed her palm against him. Her body felt like it was on fire for him, it was a feeling she'd never felt with anyone, like she was burning just below her skin.

Her fingers tugged at the button of his jeans, tugging them open swiftly and lowering the zipper at the same rate. "I love being yours Viktor.. I feel as if you've tattooed your name on my heart.. It belongs to you, I always want to be yours." She shoved his pants down his hips, pushing his boxers with them. She pulled them down without needing him to lift his hips. "Sit back for me my love.. I want to show you.. " she wrapped her hand around his free cock and stroked it slowly. "Just how much I love you."

Viktor sat back further on the bed, as he shuffled his pants and boxers off entirely, licking his lips and tilting his head back as he felt her hand stroke his hard member. He closed his eyes for a moment and let out a content groan, "Mmmm.. and I always want you to be mine." He leaned back and smiled at his little Tomiko, running his hand through her hair softly as his eyes watched with excitement as to what she was going to do. He raised his hips a little bit to the touch of her hand, bucking slowly with her hand as it teased him.

///

"Yeah, no, trust me boss, she's here," Mas spoke on the phone as he turned and walked toward his vehicle which was parked outside. He had missed the return of Viktor to the apartment, and assumed that this would be a no issue capture. He nodded as he walked down the stairs, "I understand boss, bring her in, whatever the cost, however I can." He reached his car and pulled it beside the entrance to the building, reaching into his glovebox and retrieving a pistol. He put the pistol into his jacket pocket and loading it, in case he ran into any complications. It was time to bring the princess home.

She smiled when Viktors hips bucked with the movement of her hands, she liked that she could make him respond this way. Tomiko remembered the times they'd made love, the way he lost control. She released an animal inside of him. She wanted to see if she could make him lose control with her mouth this time.

Her body slid down his, her skin and lace brushed down his thighs and she slid her tongue down his stomach, tracing that line of hair down his chest, around his navel. Her teeth nipped at his hip bone and she went down further until her tongue hit the head of his hard cock. She teased him first, soft flicks, gentle licks. Adding more and more pressure until she was lapping up and down the length of his cock. Her eyes raised to his as she wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock and took him into her mouth. She suckled him as her hands moved to cup his balls, rolling them between her fingers and tugging gently.

What was it about this woman that set him off? He couldn't put his finger on it, it was something un-nameable, it was something that couldn't be described. It was simply an animalistic chemistry, as if him and Tomiko had been placed on the planet many years ago and fated to meet. He knew he belonged with her, he felt as if his life had started when he met her, as if the time before her was wasted time. The only sound Viktor made for a while was his fast-paced, desperate breaths as he laid back upon the soft covers. Finally he felt her lips enclose around his cock, as her fingers began to tug gently at his balls. He finally couldn't stop himself, unable to stop his hips, unable to stop himself, he bucked his hips upwards and let out a whine. It wasn't often Viktor Christyakov whined, but she had him in a place where he desperately wanted something, and she was the only one who could give him what he needed. He continued his thrusts as he gasped out, "Goooood... I can't wait to repay this favour to you... I can't wait to make you scream.."

Tomiko shivered as she heard Viktors whine, he needed from her and he needed it badly. Goosebumps covered her body anticipation building up inside of her. What he needed she was more than willing to give him, and when he bucked his hips up causing his cock to go deeper into her mouth. She relaxed her throat and let the head of his cock push into her as deep as he could.

She wasn't skilled in this department, so when his cock slid back into her throat she gagged hard around it causing the walls of it to constrict even tighter around his cock. Her eyes were still look on his, all the love she had shone through them as she had him in her throat.

He wanted to apologize when he heard her gag, but his mind couldn't process any words. The only thing he could think of was the pleasure running through his mind, and as he looked down he saw the devotion and love in her eyes as she sucked his cock. He groaned again, as he kept his hips lifted off of the bed, biting his lip as he craved that release. He kept his hips moving in very tiny mini-thrusts, controlling his actions as best as he could but unable to stop that animal within him that wanted nothing else but to feel that sweet release. He groaned quietly, "Oh God Tomiko, faster, I need it faster.." as his fists began to clench the bedsheets desperately.

///

Mas's plan was simple, get in, get the girl, get out. He was strong enough to pick Tomiko up, he'd had to on a few occasions before, and he knew it would be no issue getting her out of the apartment. He kept his pistol in his jacket pocket, as he scanned the empty apartment hall left and right before his large fist came up and pounded three quick times at the door. He kept his head away from the peephole, and both of his hands ready to push the door open once it clicked open, and the other to grab at the girl. He wouldn't even try to take her peacefully, it was past that, time to just grab and go.

///

When he heard the knocking at the door Viktor elicited a long whine as his eyes peeked out of the door toward the hallway. In between deep breaths he muttered, "Oh you've got to be kidding me.." before sighing and leaning up to look down at Tomiko. He asked, with an expression on his face that showed just how much he meant those words, "Would you kindly go answer the door, and tell whoever that is to fuck off?"

As she pulled Viktor from her mouth she looked up at him, regret in her eyes because she wanted so badly to give him the release he now needed. Tomiko grabbed her black silk robe with Japanese symbols in white on the back and tied it around her waist the top draped open and exposed the tops of her small breasts and her hair was rumpled, it was obvious that something sexual had been going on. Leaning down she kissed his cheek and whispered "I love you" before she walked down the hall.

At the door, she peeked in the peep hole but didn't see anyone. But there had to be someone there right? they just knocked! She turned the dead bolt and pulled the door open, she still didn't see anyone. What the hell?

The only thing he could whisper as he sat up with a frustrated groan was, "Hurry back," before sitting and beginning to run his hands all around in circles upon the bed. He needed to do something, anything to stop himself from taking matters into his own hands; Tomiko had worked hard for him, he'd let her finish the job. In the meantime, his fingers were going to curl into and stay busy by making friends with the comforter.

///

His strong form quickly slammed against the door, swinging it open as he reached inside and meant to grab a handful of the shirt he thought Tomiko would be wearing. Instead, he found his hand grasping at flesh, which caused him to raise an eyebrow but soon he felt lace and that was secure enough for him to tug. He pulled her body until the fabric gave, and he pulled back a bra which he quickly tossed to the side. Boss wouldn't be happy about that, but he'd explain his case. He then reached and found an arm, a much more secure thing to tug on. He yanked her arm hard, as he held the door open and tried to pull her out of it. He made light work of her body, tugging and yanking her form into the hall until tired of her protests and struggles he turned to smack her across the face. He pointed at her and growled, "It's time for you to come home." He took advantage of the stunned girl and quickly lifted her over his shoulder, carrying her toward the staircase.

Tomiko screamed when the door slammed and the arms reached inside for her. She used her vocal cords as a weapon, they were in an apartment building if Viktor didn't hear her someone would and they'd report it. They'd have too. When she was over his shoulder she screamed again and loud right next to Mas's ear. "Viktor!! Help!! Let me go you big oaf.. I'm not going anywhere with you!" She kicked her legs, her foot hard and it connected with his knee. The action caused him to lose his grip and she was able to roll herself over his shoulder, she pulled her robe closed over her now exposed breasts and kicked out again this time connecting to the back of his knee. It wouldn't by her much time, but she yelled for Viktor again, praying he'd hear her. She didn't stand a chance against Mas alone.

Mas dropped with the kick to his knee, she was smart, she was going to pick a spot and go after it. His knee throbbed in pain, but it held, and now he was angry. He pulled out the pistol out of his pocket, getting ready to aim at the door and whoever came out. Ignoring Tomiko, understanding she was the target. He aimed, expecting someone to come out immediately but when they didn't he turned and looked at Tomiko, "I'm going to shoot him unless you listen to every word I say. I'm taking you home, and if he gets in the way, I'm taking him out." He grabbed her by the robe, shaking it and jostling her as he pointed down the stairs, "Move."

Viktor was laying back with his hands behind his head, when suddenly he heard the commotion. Instantly he popped upright and grabbed his clothes, quickly stepping into his boxers and his jeans. By the time he made it to the door, things had gone quiet, and he had his wits about him as he stepped through the door. He turned and saw the commotion, calling out her name, "Tomiko!" in distress. That was when the big man turned, and that was when he saw the big man's gun. And that was when he heard the bang. Viktor jumped through the door so quick he'd not even been aware of his own actions. He found his back to the wall, breathing heavily, as he came to the realization that he had just been shot at.

"Fuck! I missed! Alright, get going, he's not coming out now that's for sure." He stepped down the stairs, leading Tomiko with little insistent shoves directly in her back down the staircase. He kept checking back for Viktor, but saw no signs of him. As he continued to lead her down the stairs, he recognized the face he had aimed for. He recognized it from briefing, and by the name that Tomiko had used, Viktor. "A Christyakov! You've been with Viktor Christyakov! The same people who tried to murder me!?" He was halfway down the second set of stairs when his anger took over his self control and he gave her a harder shove in the square of her back.

Viktor caught his breath, staring at the wall for a few seconds as he formed a plan. He knew what he had to do, he knew the man was going to take his Tomiko away, and he knew that he wouldn't let that happen. The stairs weren't an option, he'd have to catch the guy off-guard. He stood up and made his way to his bedroom window, quickly going out the window and making his way down the fire escape. He saw a car in a no-parking spot, right in front of the bottom of the stair entrance, just poking around the side of a wall that he began to sneak alongside.

Tomiko was getting a little tired of being shoved in her back, it hurt and she was sure she was going to have a bruise shaped like Mas' hand in the center of her back. As much as she hated the shoves, they would become something she could use against him if Viktor didn't pull something out of his hat and get her away from this crazy man. "Viktor had nothing to do with that, let me ask you this. Did I have anything to do with the christyakov man who was killed by my fathers men? NO!!"

He shoved her harder after her comment, and she lost her temper. Turning on him, she kicked his knee out from under him, hitting him in the same spot she had before. When he stumbled just slightly she ran down the stairs, taking two at a time which wasn't an easy feat with someone as small as she was.

Tomiko hesitated after she'd pushed through the front doors, she looked to her left and then to her right. She didn't see Viktor anywhere, and it was damn cold.

Mas felt the kick hit his knee, he really should have been expecting it from Tomiko at this point, but he thought she'd learn to listen to him. He felt his knee collapse, and had to grip the griprails partway through falling down to save himself from tumbling down those stairs. He growled as he looked up and saw Tomiko running out of the exit, quickly standing up and practically jumping down the stairs to get after her. Now he would grab her and not give her anything, now he would smack her if she didn't listen, now wasn't the time for games anymore. He needed to get her back, at her father's words, whatever the cost, however he could. He stepped out of the door, noticing the girl look left, and then right, and as he went to take a fistful of the back of her robe, he felt an impact hit him hard in the right side. He toppled, and before he knew what was happening fists were raining down on him, his hands going up to protect himself.

Viktor peeked around the side of the building, noticing Tomiko, and the man's car closeby. The man had wanted to be quick, not wanted any interruptions, and that was when he noticed the keys in the ignition. As soon as the big man stepped out, he started running and dropped his shoulder into the man's chest. Even though Viktor had only played a year of football, he knew how to tackle, and how to tackle hard. He had the man on the ground, raining punch after punch down toward the man's head, his face covered in a grimace from the pain of his fist impacting the man's skull. After he was appeased that the large man was finally dazed, he looked up to Tomiko, her robe half-off again due to Mas's fist grabbing it before Viktor tackled him, "Start the car, the keys are in the ignition!" Viktor turned back to Mas and as he did he felt a fist come up and smack him in the jaw, the man wasn't going down without a fight, and Viktor responded with a punch of his own, struggling to stay on top of the bodyguard.

Tomiko fought the intense inner turmoil she felt seeing Viktor ontop of Mas and seeing Mas' hand connect with Viktor's face. Part of her thought she should give up and go with Mas maybe she'd be able to spare the man she loved, at this point. If her father found Viktor he'd probably kill him, and then where would she be?

But when Viktor called for her to start the car every thought flew from her mind and the only thing she could do was listen and hope to get the two of them out of here. And maybe Viktor would put a hurting on Mas, the man deserved it. Her back really hurt, and if daddy kept him around after the way he treated her she was sure she'd have no problem with disobeying him over and over. She pulled open the car door and slid in, starting the car and pushing the other door open and calling to Viktor "Hurry! Viktor.. please!"

Viktor had managed to get his shirt and body out of Mas's grasp, his strong hands had been trying to hold Viktor down. Mas was bleeding from the nose and another cut that had opened on his forehead, and was quite an ugly sight at this point. Viktor got to his feet and landed a stomp to Mas's chest, which crumpled the larger man as he rolled onto his side. Viktor quickly turned for the open door, sitting in the passenger seat and point forward, "Let's go, for now, just drive; I don't care where, let's just get anywhere but here!"

Mas held his chest in pain, the kick had knocked the wind out of him, he found himself unable to draw in a breath and rolled around in distress until finally he sucked in that precious oxygen. He stood up as the car-his car began to pull off out of the parking lot. "Oh no, not that easy you son of a bitch..." he growled under his breath as he pulled out his gun and began to aim. He lined up a shot, staring down the sights, right at the passenger seat. His finger went to squeeze the trigger, but he hesitated as he knew who was driving. Tomiko. His target, the one thing his boss would kill him over, if any devastating harm came to her. He held his gun up until the car went out of sight, as soon as it turned the corner he took his gun and chucked it angrily against a nearby fence. He pulled out his cell phone and phoned his boss, knowing what he was going to say and knowing it was a lie, "Boss, they have her. The Christyakovs have Tomiko, I almost got her back but they swarmed me. Viktor Christyakov is your daughter's kidnapper."

Tomiko drove at speeds she'd never had dared to before, after a bit of driving in strangling silence Viktor began to give her directions. She turned when he said turn, merged when he told her too. She was wearing only a robe and panties, she had no shoes and no bra on thanks to Mas and his grabby hands. She wanted to get wherever they were going and maybe get some clothes to wear. When he finally told her to pull over and park the car they were outside of an apartment building two and half hours from Viktors.

She pulled the robe around her shoulders and cinched it tightly at her waist hoping it wouldn't come open. She turned in the seat and looked over at Viktor. "Where are we?"

Viktor let Tomiko drive aimlessly for a while, taking scope of their current situation. He luckily still had his wallet in his back jeans pocket, but $40 wouldn't get them very far and he had no idea how him and Tomiko would casually walk into a store to go clothes-shopping. He looked to poor Tomiko, left with nothing but a robe and a pair of panties to shelter her from the cold and to protect her dignity. He rubbed his right fist as he bit his lip in pain, feeling the sharp pains from his hand jolt up to his brain every once in a while. He'd hurt something, maybe broken a bone, hopefully just dislocated a knuckle, but he knew his hand would be in pain for a while. He was clad in only a t-shirt, his jeans and boxers, also not wearing shoes or socks... he knew they needed a place to reset.

He shivered lightly, wishing he had a jacket.. perhaps.. any jacket. His eyes popped open as he instantly knew where they would go, they would go to where he'd left his favourite jacket, they would go to Anya's house. He hadn't seen her in a year, things hadn't ended on either friendly or ugly terms. He'd told her about his mafia family, and it was too much commitment too early in a relationship for her to know what to do. She simply told him she liked him, but not enough to put her life on the line, and that as good as he was he wasn't worth what came with him. He'd left his favourite jacket with her, never able to get the will to make that phone call to ask if he could come by. He knew the way to her house by memory, and directed Tomiko there, holding his right fist and testing his fingers the entire ride until finally they were there. As she questioned, he answered, "This is Anya's, she's an old fri-" he stalled, with a sigh. He knew just telling her she was an old friend wouldn't do and it was best she knew right away, "She's... the first girl I dated. I haven't seen her in over a year, but.. the mafia never knew about her. She got away from me before meeting anybody from the family, and.. she has an old jacket of mine. If nothing else, she will at least let us have that and I'm sure find you something to wear." He sighed, before looking across the seat and grasping her right hand with his left, squeezing it tight before leaning over to kiss her lips lovingly. He brushed her hair once, as he finally took the time to ask, "Hey... are you okay? Is everything alright? That was just a hell of a lot we were through..."

"No" she said softly looking from him to the apartment building. "I'm not okay. I'm wearing nothing but a robe and panties sitting in stolen car. We have no money, we're at your ex girlfriends house. Mas has likely called my father and told him what happened, no doubt with a lie or two tossed in there." She hung her head a little and rested her forehead on the steering wheel. "We're crazy.. will things ever be good after this?"

Anya happened to walk past her living room window to see the car parked outside of her building. She tilted her head curiously, being four floors up she couldn't make out who was in the car. But she knew it wasn't one of the tenants since there were rules about parking in those spots. They were for emergencies only. Stuffing her feet into a pair of shoes she went left her apartment and took the stairs quickly, she'd have to tell them to move.

As she walked up to the car, she noticed a man who was sitting with his back towards the window talking to an obviously distraught tiny Asian woman wearing only an expensive looking rode. Odd.. she knocked on the window a bit, and when it rolled down and the man turned his head she recognized him instantly.. "Viktor!" she looked past him to the girl "what are you doing here? is she, are you okay?!" She noticed that he didn't have any shoes on either.

Viktor nodded, knowing Tomiko simply needed to get these emotions out, knowing that she was right about everything, that they were up the creek without a paddle. He rubbed her shoulder up and down gently, smiling very softly as he tried to turn the conversation, "Crazy in love. I got shot at, and I still wouldn't do things differently." He leaned over and stole a kiss from her cheek, before he felt the tapping on the window.

He hadn't seen her in a long time, but her blond locks were unmistakable and as he rolled down the window he grasped Tomiko's hand and squeezed it tightly, "Anya... we've nowhere else to go, we were just chased out of my apartment by a big scary guy with a gun. He almost took her from me; this is.. my..." he stalled, looking left to the driver's side at Tomiko and trying to decide what to call her. She was so much to him, lover felt too direct, girlfriend didn't seem like it described his bond strong enough, she was everything to him, and so he rolled with what came off of the tongue. "This is my Tomiko, she's everything to me... and Tomiko, this is Anya." He wasn't going to describe what Anya was to him, he hadn't seen her in so long he had no idea what she would be to him now. He looked back to Anya and straight into her eyes, explaining in a calm but pleading voice. "We were interrupted at- uhm- let's just say a very bad time to be interrupted. She could use something more than a robe to wear, do you still have my old jacket... and maybe a place to come in and catch our breath?"

Anya looked at the girl, she had terror in her eyes. Someone had tried to take her from Viktor, was it someone from his family? She remembered the day he told her who he was, and who his family was. She'd turned him away. To this day she didn't think it was a mistake, looking at him now she knew it hadn't been. He'd found someone to love and from the looks of it someone to love him. But it was trouble. A lot of trouble. But she just couldn't turn them away "I can give her some clothes. Come on Tomiko, lets get you inside." she looked at the car "you move the car Viktor, you can't park there I'll get in trouble with my landlord."

Tomiko slid out of the car, it was so cold and she couldn't control her shivering. She followed Anya as she walked into the building and ushered her up the four flights of stairs. She had no idea what to say to the woman but "I'm sorry, really sorry I didn't know he was telling me to go.."

As she let Tomiko into her apartment she frowned a little. "I'm sure it's more awkward for you. You're probably wondering if he still has feelings for me or vice versa. Come this way" she waved her down the hallway "my clothes will be a bit big on you.. but it'll be better than your robe." she sat Tomiko on the bed and dived headfirst into her closet looking for clothing that had never fit right or were to small "I don't think Viktor and I ever loved each other, not the way you two obviously feel for each other. So don't worry about that. How did you guys get into such a mess?"

Viktor nodded to Anya out of the window, standing up out of the car to watch his distraught little Tomiko walk with Anya up the stairs. He wanted to follow her, but he owed Anya, if she would take them in in such conditions he would make sure she wouldn't get in trouble with where he parked. He pulled ahead in the parking lot, finding a visitor's spot and quickly parking there. He had stolen a vehicle, sure, but he had stolen it from a mafia member. The last thing they'd want is interference from the police, so he knew he should have a good amount of time before he was required to change it. Taking the keys out of the ignition and locking it behind him, he began to walk toward the apartment, stepping as quick as he can in his bare feet to the stairwell and making his way up to the fourth floor. He made his way into the apartment, and not finding them in the living room he figured Anya was getting Tomiko some proper clothes. He sat down on a chair in the dining room, and proceeded to rest his heavy head upon his crossed arms on the table. He sighed heavily as he came to the realization, he had no idea where his life was going, and it felt like an awful lot like a spiral right now.

Tomiko looked at Anya "Turns out" she said softly "my family is at war with his family and we're a lot like.. Romeo and Juliet, only neither of us want to die to be in love." she looked away then.

"Your family is at war with his family?! are you mafia too?!" Anya shook her head a bit and pulled out a sweater. Laying it on Tomiko's lap "that shouldn't be to bad, you can have that."

Without thought Tomiko undid her robe and pulled the sweater over her head. "my father is mafia. Viktor didn't know my father was Yakuza, and I didn't know his father was Russian mob. We met at a bar, and he came over to me because I looked sad."

"Wow that sounds complicated, so the guy who attacked Viktor he was from your family?" she asked as she pulled out a pair of jeans and a belt. And laid them out for Tomiko.

"My father sent someone to attack someone attached to Viktors family, and then Viktors family sent someone after me in retaliation so my dad assigned me a bodyguard, the crazy guy who attacked Viktor.. did he come up here yet?" she asked as she slide into the jeans.

Viktor collected his thoughts at the table in silence for a few moments, as all of the adrenaline from his reserves exited his body and the constant pain from his hand was now demanding his attention. By the time he walked down the hall, he peeked his head through the door, knocking at it as he opened it lightly, "May I come in?" Without waiting for the answer, he stepped through and gave Anya and Tomiko a soft smile, from the way he was cradling his right arm it was unmistakable that he was hurting but he didn't bring it up in conversation, instead looking to his Tomiko and smiling at her. "Hey, that looks good on you.. how are you guys getting along? Anything I can do for either of you?" Viktor wanted to busy himself, get his mind going on something else other than his hand and the trouble they were in. Before getting a response he turned to Anya and began to explain, "We were both chased out very unprepared, thankfully I have my wallet but not much cash.. if there's anything else I can offer you though, please let me know. Thanks again for taking us in like this.. I know that it's exactly what you were trying to avoid."

Anya looked over and Viktor and frowned at the way he was cradling his arm. She knew if she had noticed than the slight woman next to her would have too and to keep her from worrying over much Anya moved towards Viktor. "You've hurt yourself.. You.. take yourself to my fathers office, he we will fix you up and he won't ask any questions if you tell him I sent you." She then shoved him out the door and said "You're no good to Tomiko injured."

Tomiko wanted to chase after Viktor as she pushed him out the door. She pushed the belt through the loops of the pants and wanted to cry. "We weren't very smart.. when we realized who we were.. we should have split and kept things simple. Instead we've made things worse"

She didn't know what to say to the other woman, the girl was lost and confused and the only thing she had was Viktor, and it seemed to Anya that it was mutual. Tomiko was all Viktor had. She was glad that Viktor had found someone, unfortunately it was so complicated. "it seems to me that you two need each other.. things may get worse before they get better Tomiko, but they will get better."

Back
Top Bottom