Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disappointing your Parents: For Mob Kids (Torrid & Rekoj)

He grinned as his arm slowly rolled up and down her side as he looked dead into her eyes when she spoke, grinning as she spoke her piece about not minding being sore in the morning. Something was strange between them, because he never would have picked the little innocent Tomiko in the bar to be the one not minding the soreness, then again, he never would've picked himself for being so brutal that he's not afraid to leave her sore. There was an odd chemistry there, some sort of inexplicable part of their connection, something that couldn't be defined but could be seen as clear as day. Like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, simply put, made to fit. And as she turned for her ringing cell phone he made sure his hand clasped her cheek and stole a kiss from her on the way.

He smiled as he watched her crawl out of bed, not being able to resist the urge to lean forwards and give her bottom a little playful smack as she crawled out from under his arms. He watched her nude form with a content, almost giddy smile while he patiently sat back and watched her. The smile quickly faded and this eyebrows furrowed with concern as she answered the phone and he could instantly tell that something was wrong. The voice was angry, and definitely japanese.. he recognized it because his family had taught him the basics of japanese so he could 'spot one' if they were in a crowd. His family; racist pigs, assuming any random lady from the town could be part of the mafia. Hah, not a chance, not his pure, innocent Tomiko... who's.. father wanted her to major in law.

Something was off in his mind, and the words she spoke confirmed that there was definitely one detail he had overlooked in all of this, what did she mean she didn't need a bodyguard? What family was Tomiko from; and furthermore, what did he plan on telling her about his family? Now that things were becoming serious he had a decision to make, as he faded out to her conversation and began to search his brain for the answer. What could he tell her? He couldn't tell her the truth, it'd scare her off, a mafia family, who'd want to bother? It had been nothing but a bother to him. Although his complexion remained calm, his mind was panicking, as his eyes rapidly searched the sheets while his mind rapidly searched for answers. Until through all of the muck, one thing became clear... he found his answer; he'd have to lie.

His eyes looked back up as he found his answer and as Tomiko turned to him it was like he had never been lost in thought, like the entire time he had been smiling sweetly at her like he was now. He looked up to her beautiful body, to that innocent face, and finally his eyes met her and every plan he had about lying melted away. Looking into her eyes he knew he needed to be truthful, entirely, he didn't want to start this off with a lie.. despite how ugly the truth was. He would tell her the truth, for his little Tomiko he would break his family's trust and the smile upon his face became genuine; but strained. It was a comforting smile, a smile with a sense behind it of 'we can do this' and he nodded as he stood to walk across the room and grasp her hands in his as he looked into her eyes before nodding again, "I think.. that that's... a very good idea." He grasped her hand tightly as he pulled his right away from hers to brush any loose strands of hair tussled by their fun so he could look into hers without any interruption.

Tomiko raised her eyes to Viktor, the worry held in them was apparent. She knew that she had to tell him the truth, the whole truth and it scared the living daylights out of her. She'd developed more feelings for this man in one day then she had for anyone she'd spent any amount of time with growing up, and her father had tossed plenty of "worthy" men in her path starting when she turned 17. She gripped his hands gently, and slid her thumb over his knuckles.

"My father is Hiro Oonishi. I don't know if that names means much of anything to you, but to most people I know it makes them turn and run. Because in the united states he is the biggest Yakuza Oyabun." She bit her lip gently. "He's kind of like The Godfather, only.. Japanese" She lowered her eyes to the ground. Her father had always taught her never to be ashamed, but telling the man she loved that her father was Yakuza, it felt like a dirty secret. It was a dirty secret, her fathers business was buying and selling girls and women, illegal gambling houses, importing and exporting illegal guns. If that wasn't a dirty secret, she didn't know what was.

She clung to his hands and raised her eyes a bit. "The phone call was.. because he has a bodyguard waiting for me at my dorm. He said I might be in danger from a rival mafia.. he didn't say who the threat was from, he'd simply said another family. I know this is probably a lot to take in.. I'm.. sorry"

Viktor listened, he gripped her hands and sat them down on the bed beside them. He looked right into her eyes, looking down for a moment as her thumb slid over his knuckles; when he looks up he noticed her eyes down to the ground. Then he heard it, she came right out with it, and his eyes glazed over when the name rolled off of of her tongue. Hiro Ooonishi. Why did it have to be him? Why did it have to be her? He blinked once as he blankly looked at her, his system in a state of shock at the news that he had been falling in love with a girl that his own blood would kill him for being with. He knew she was still talking, and he took in what she said through his subconscious because he didn't remember hearing her but somehow he knew what she'd said.

His lips struggled to move as his eyes looked forward blankly, he mouthed the words once, failing to speak, again, coming up with a little noise from the back of his throat before it escaped as a whisper, "I'm.. my father... we're the rival family. Your father was involved with some killings-oh God, Tomiko Oonishi, I'm Viktor Christakov. My family is the Russian Christyakov family; just the other night I had a man that your family shot in my house. Oh Jesus-Tomiko..." he finally blinked and truly looked into her eyes as his hands wrapped around hers and pulled her tight against his frame. He needed to pull her close, convince himself she was worth it, that she would be willing to fight through it for him, he questioned before kissing her lips, "Tomiko.. what have we gotten ourselves into?"

Tomiko looked up at as he began to speak, he was having a hard time getting the words out of his mouth. She'd been afraid he'd push her away once he found out who she was, but she had not been expecting him to say what he had. His family, was the family her father hired a bodyguard to protect her from? She took a step back from him and rubbed her small hands over her face. He'd had a wounded man in his apartment? one that her father had ordered taken care of obviously.

"Viktor.. I.. would your family really come after me?" she was nervous now, when he pulled her close again she wrapped her small arms around him and held to him tightly. This is what she hated about the life her father had brought her into, nothing would ever be simple because if her father pissed off the wrong people it could be her that paid for it, and in her opinion her life was too high a price to pay for her fathers actions. "I don't know Viktor, I really don't.. what are we going to do?"

There were no words he could find to describe how he felt, he tried, his lips opened momentarily though nothing came out and he closed them again. The only action that made sense was to pull the one thing in the moment that felt real, Tomiko, closer to him. His bare chest squeezed tight to hers as he kept her pinned as tight as possible to him. He kissed her neck once, twice, up to her ear where he finally had sorted out his thoughts enough to form some words, "We'll keep us a secret. I'm not giving up on you because of my fucking family... always, they've always held me back from what I want to do-always find a way to keep sticking their noses in and screw my life up. I'm tired of it, I won't let them this time..."

He pulled his head away, and it was almost painful, even though he just needed to remove his cheek from the soft skin of her nape and brought his nose in line with hers to look into her eyes. His hands held her shoulders firmly as he drove his point through, "I will not give up on you because of this, because of them. You are what's important to me Tomiko, my family would do horrible things if they found out about us... but that's not going to stop m, do you hear? All that matters to me; is you."

The way he said that his family would do horrible things if they found out about the two of them made Tomiko shiver, her father would never hurt HER. But nothing would stop him from hurting Viktor, she wasn't sure that telling her dad that she was deeply in love with Viktor would even sway him. Even though Hiro had always been very indulgent with his only child. She believed this is where daddy would draw the line.

"How are we going to do this Viktor, as soon as I go back to my dorm.. and I'll have to for clothes and books my dads bodyguard is going to be all over me." She looked up at him when he stated that he wouldn't give me up for his family, he wouldn't let his family stop him.. even if they'd hurt him? All she cared about was him "Viktor, I don't want to see either of us hurt.. " She stroked her fingers over his face gently, and pulled it down to her own "I love you Viktor Christyakov I couldn't bear this world alone.. and I wouldn't want to make you bear it alone.. what do we do?"

Viktor remained silent for a while, as he clenched her body tight to his own. He needed to think, he needed to figure this out... God, how had he fallen so madly for this woman? How was it that a lifetime of memories and a shared bloodline meant absolutely nothing to him compared to Tomiko in his arms. This crisis drove him down to the very basic question that humans had been asking since they walked the planet, he had to make a choice... flight, or fight. And God, did flight sound tempting, nothing but him and Tomiko on the open road, getting away from it all, getting away from their lives... but as tempting as the thought was it was even more hopelessly romantic.

They'd built their lives with friends, and family (and even though they were part of the current problem) they couldn't abandon it all for each other. However, they should be able to have both, they shouldn't be forced to make the decision... but Viktor was left with no choice but to fight. They would be together, he simply knew it in his heart, Tomiko had stepped her way into his apartment that evening and right into a regular spot within his life. He kissed her forehead before bowing his to hers and he spoke, "We will figure it out with time. For now, we'll lie, we'll figure ways to get around this bodyguard... and if he tries to make a move on you, I'll simply have to kill him or something like that." He finished with a smile, to make it clear that he was joking, however... with their families, he made a mental note to be a little more careful with what he was joking about.

Tomiko stood in Viktor's arms with her cheek pressed against his chest. Her mind was running a mile a minute, what they needed first was a way around the bodyguard. Her father had indicated that Masao, his right hand man and the most ruthless of his men would be waiting for her at her dorm. He'd follow her around like a dog given his orders because that is what he did. If Hiro said jump Mas said "how high", if he gave him a name and told him to kill that is just what Mas would do and he'd enjoy doing it. Masao was her fathers best, and only the best for Hiro's princess, right? She was about to sigh in frustration when an idea came to her. If there was one thing Mas wouldn't do, was anything that Tomiko deemed inappropriate. Because all she'd have to do is tell Hiro, and Mas.. well he wouldn't have a "job" any longer.

She pulled back a bit and looked up into Viktor's eyes "I have an idea." she raised an eyebrow and bounced on her heels slightly. "My father told me Mas, that's his right hand man would be waiting for me at my dorm apartment. But the thing is, Mas wouldn't insist on being in the room with me when I go to change or something like that because he knows daddy would have his head if he did." she bit at her lip gently and chewed "If I went home, and told Mas I was going to get right in bed for some reason or another.. snatched up my books and some clothes. I could climb out my bedroom window and be gone with you before Mas even realizes somethings wrong. Daddy never had any of my class schedules so even if Mas looked on campus, I doubt he could find me at least for for a couple days."

Without thinking Tomiko slid to her tiptoes and nipped at Viktor's jaw "what do you think? could you stand having me around here with you?"

"Mmmmmmm," he started, before grasping her still nude form and pulling her upon top of him. His voice was hesitant, but with the way his hand traveled up and down her back (taking a very generous feel of her bottom as well) it was clear where he wanted her. "I guess.... wweelll... only if you don't mind the constant sex."

He began to kiss her lips, and raised an eyebrow, "Speaking of which... let's not let them rush us, shall we? I still have my beautiful Tomiko here in bed with me.." his hand now grasped ber bottom and gave it a squeeze before moving up to the back of neck ad holsing her head to his as he kissed her passionately, "And I don't want any unfinished business fogging my mind later."

Tomiko laughed and arched herself against him. His body felt so good against her own, he was so much bigger than she was, she felt dainty and fragile like one of the figurines her mother collected. "Oh I don't mind that at all Viktor.. in fact, I'd be quite disappointed if you could keep your hands off of me!" she teased him as her hands made their way up his chest, nails scraping as they moved.

"Good point, we wouldn't want any of this sexual tension cluttering our minds when we need to stay focused" She kissed him back hard, her tongue snaking into his mouth, and tasting that flavor that was distinctly his own. A flavor she'd grown to crave, she'd never get enough of him. "Make love to me Viktor" she whispered against his lips.

"Oh, I'm not just going to make love to you... my little Tomiko, I am going to ravish your body, I am going to take you and pin you in many various different position while I have your way with you; basically... what I'm trying to say, is that I'm going to fuck your brains out," he promised her in a low growl of a voice, as his body rolled and he rolled her body underneath his. He grinned as he began to straddle her, positioning his body over top of hers and preparing to take his way with her. His strong, large hands grasped to her shoulders tightly and pushed her back, sinking her down against the softness of the bed.

He lined his hard cock up with her wanting slit, it didn't take very long before he was pulling her body toward his while he stabbed his full length deep into her body. He followed his first thrust up with another ruthless one, his pace was slow for now, but everytime he used almost all of the strength in his body to push himself as far as he could into her, he followed up that thrust with one that was even firmer and twice as quick. It wouldn't be very long before he was bucking his hips out of control, for now he would keep it slow though.. slow so he could lean down and steal the taste from her lips. He needed her like a drug, and the feeling he got from being inside of her was evident by the look in his eyes as he stared at the ceiling for a moment of pleasure. Then, he returned his gaze down to hers, and he grinned with a groan, "Tomiko..."

"Yes Viktor.. yess" She threw her arms around his shoulders and held his body close to hers and he used all the strength within his body to thrust into her. She kept her eyes open, rather than letting them fall closed so she could watch him as he ravished her body like he promised.

She rolled her hips against his and moved beneath him. She loved the look in his eyes and the way he unleashed himself when he was making love to her, he'd called it 'fucking her brains out' but she knew what it was. She was almost sure of it, he'd never let go like this with anyone else. She felt it in her heart and it touched off something wild in her. She scraped her nails down his back roughly and bucked hard beneath him.

Viktor knew how he felt about Tomiko, he was a nice guy, still is, in fact, but when things got personal with Tomiko he wasn't just aware of the animal it brought out in him but also the fact that he could no longer control this animal. He had unleashed himself on her before, and he would not stop this anytime soon, he knew she was into it as he was with the way she bucked hard beneath him. He pounded his length, over and over again, loving the way her nails scraped down his back. His breathing became heavy, the room became stuffy, every movement was fueled by a desperate need and it never felt like he could inhale enough air to appease his burning lungs.

He groaned, as he remained pressed deep into her, "Roll over with me, mount me, and lean back." All of the words came in quick succession, and he clenched his hands pulling her back tight to his. He was going to try something different, to be truthful, Viktor was not a very experienced lover. A few girlfriends, only a few, and even fewer random single-hookup occasions. However, knowledge and experience for him did not go in hand, he studied hard, and for what he lacked in experience he made up for with the time he put into learning to be a good lover, and the strength he contained in his toned form. Soon enough, his back was on the bed, and his hands were pressing up on her chest, both to grasp a generous feel of her breasts, and also to lift her body up into a leaning position.

Tomiko rolled with Viktor so that she was astride him in bed. She figured that he was still in control as her soft inner thighs gripped his hips, but being over him like this made her feel a sense of power even so she leaned back at the urging of his hands. In this position she'd swear that he was deeper than he'd ever been before and she felt so extremely full of him. Her hips bucked against his, and rolled as she moaned and arched her back while she leaned back. "Viktor.. you feel so good like this"

So good was an understatement she thought as she continued to move her body sensually over his. He felt fucking amazing. She knew she'd be sore from the force of their love making earlier and now but she didn't care. She wanted it all, and she wanted it bad.

With her leaning back, he was able to begin to buck his hips upwards from beneath her, starting slowly, until he found a steady, constant rhythm in which he pounded himself into her. He filled her entirely, and he could tell by the way her body grinded on top of his that she was definitely enjoying herself at the feeling. He found a rhythm with her hips soon, his hips slamming up against her as she dropped down on his. Everything was perfect in the moment, and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold onto himself for much longer.

With his own biological limits closing in on him, he knew there wasn't much time and he wanted to use every second he had left. He found another gear, and threw his body into overdrive as he bucked faster and faster so he could make sure that when he went toppling over that edge, he brought Tomiko with him. His veins began to appear on his neck with pure effort, as he strained and used his strong arms to hold her as steady as possible while he rapidly thrusted, groaning out, the straining evident in his voice, "To-miiikoooo... guh... cum for me... finish with me..."

"Viktor.. viktor.." she said his name like a chant as he drove himself into her over and over again. The way he so ruthlessly took her body made her shiver, her legs shaking. She was right there with him when he called for her to finish with him. Her orgasm was shaking through her body like like a violent earthquake originating from where their bodies where joined.

She collapsed against his body she wasn't sure she could even form a sentence so all she did was sink her teeth into his shoulder and hold onto him tightly. Whenever they came together she reached for the stars and came back with a hand full. Most people wouldn't think of what occurred between them as making love but Tomiko did, and she enjoyed and reveled in every moment of it.

He gasped as he finally came, knowing he was lost deep within her and lost deep within the moment, time felt like it had stopped as nothing was important but Tomiko and him, and he was shaken back to reality from the bliss he had been lost in when Tomiko fell upon him. He grinned, and kissed her cheek as she dropped beside him. He felt her teeth sink into his shoulder, and grinned before taking his teeth and taking a playful nip at her ear beside him.

He kept a hold on her ear for a few moments, pulling back and pulling her ear with him before finally releasing and just smiling as he slowly began to stroke hair out of her eyes. His chest heaved with each breath, and he smiled as he turned her head so he could get lost in her eyes for a while. He stared and stared, before kissing her lips and smiling softly at her. He spoke in a soft voice now, the growl gone for the moment, "I don't know what it is about you Tomiko, but you make me feel like an animal... you make me feel like nothing else matters. And I love it, I absolutely love it... nobody before has... unleashed something from within me. Only you..." he spoke those last 2 words very quietly as he shifted his body to the side so he could pull her chest tighter up against his, knowing very well they should plan to get going very soon.

They lounged in Viktors bed a bit longer and then pulled themselves together to get the events of the evening underway. Viktor dropped her off a block away from her dorm, and she walked up the rest of the way. She was nervous, even though her and Viktor had said their I love you's before she slid out of his car.

When she got into the building and to her door Mas was sitting on the floor, looking extremely bored and kind of pissed. She had to assume it was at her for keeping him waiting and maybe at Hiro as well for making him a babysitter. "Miko" his voice grated her nerves, "it's bout time you showed up." Tomiko opened the door and let herself in, she went to close the door in his face but his hand shot out and he pushed his way in.

She went to work quickly, snatching up the books she had here and moving them to the dresser in her bedroom. Then she pretened to straighten up the rest of the dorm so that moving the books didn't seem suspicious. Once done with that she feigned a yawn and eyed Mas. "I'm going to bed, that" she said pointing to the couch "pulls out into a bed.. sleep on it or on the floor I don't care." She moved to her bedroom and when he made a move to follow her she looked at him "really Mas? do you want me to call papa and tell him you forced yourself into my bedroom?" he backed up at that and went back into the living room.

Tomiko shut the door and snicked the lock into place. She looked around her room and moved to her closet, pulling out a duffel bag. She tossed her books into it, and then went back to the closet. Pulling clothes from it at random then to her drawer and pulling out the intimates and tossing it all into the pack then. In her bathroom she went under the sink and took out the unopened toiletries she needed, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, perfume, shampoo, conditioner so that those things wouldn't be missing when someone looked into her medicine cabinet.

She had everything she'd need, but to make things a bit more believable that she was still there she changed into a pair of pajamas and walked out of her bedroom closing the door behind her and got a glass of water "good night Mas" she said as she walked back into the bedroom water in hand, snicking the lock again. She drank some of the water, and then set the glass on the nightstand and messed up her bed. Changing back into her clothes and stuffing the pajamas in her back she open the window slowly and silently and set the pack on the fire escape. She made sure the curtains would close behind her and then crawled out the window closing it behind her.

She looked down then, man she hated heights but she sucked it up and moved down the stairs quickly and silently. The part she hated most was the ladder that didn't make it to the ground, she climbed down as far as she could and then sent up a little prayer jumping down. Grumbling as she landed, she adjusted her pack on her shoulder and walked down the block to where Viktor waited.

Her relief was apparent when she opened the door and slid in pulling the pack into her lap. "I hope I never have to do anything like that.. ever again." She leaned over and pulled Viktors face towards her, and kissed him hard.

Viktor's thumbs had explored every inch of the steering wheel, they had twiddled circles around each other, they had done everything they could to kill the time but he could not seem to kill enough of it. It had felt like forever, but he knew it had taken Tomiko exactly forty-five minutes and twelve seconds until he could see her making her way around the corner. The noise of the radio escaped the car as she opened the passenger side, and he grinned as he felt those loving hands grasp the side of his face and pull him into a hard kiss.

He responded by deepening the kiss a little, before pulling back and smiling at her eyes and kissed away from her lips over to her cheek and neck before finally pulling himself back into the driver's seat. He began to shift the car into gear and promised, "You won't have to, you have everything- right? That means you've got nowhere left to be but with me..." Again, his fingers gently pulled her hair away so he could stare uninterrupted into her eyes.

He softly stroked the side of her face before leaning over to steal one more kiss from her lips before pulling back to the driver's seat and facing the road. He finally shifted the car into gear and began to drive, pulling away and driving off into the now dark night. He slowly crawled the streets, his mind fading out slightly as he subconsciously drove. He was somewhat heading in the direction of his house, but his idle thoughts escaped out of his lips as he drove, "Doesn't part of you just want to take the next exit on the Freeway, throw the car into gear, drive off and never come back?"

He knew the thought was foolish, he would not do it, but he wanted to share it with Tomiko. With her, he had seemed to find happiness, he had found exactly what he wanted and now he didn't want to share her with anybody. He didn't want his life coming in the way of them, he didn't want to deal with his family anymore... it seemed like Viktor had only one thought on his mind anymore, and that was the woman beside him. Yet, he'd never been happier, he just seemed to fear that eventually... eventually, something would come between them, and he wouldn't be able to be with her anymore. That was the only thought that scared him anymore, not having Tomiko as his, this woman had entered his life and changed his view of reality. He shook his head with disbelief, had he gone insane? Or was this love?

She leaned back against the passenger seat, she left her hand resting against Viktors thigh as he drove. Everyone and awhile she'd rub gently. She began to wonder if she'd lost her mind, just a few days ago she'd never have dreamt of disobeying her father. But she'd had enough, and suddenly she was defying everything she knew.

But when she looked at Viktor, she knew that everything she'd once knew was nothing compared to the love she felt for the man next to her. It'd grown in such a short time, she no longer questioned love at first site or soul mates. "I've thought about that.. plenty of times since the phone call from my father. Let's go home Viktor."

He seemed to snap into reality after he passed the freeway exit and successfully managed to avoid giving into the temptation of veering off onto it. Within ten minutes, they were at home, and he was sighing as he leaned back in the seat of his car. He rubbed her forearm, as her hand still rested upon his thigh. He leaned over across the car and stole a kiss from her lips, before smiling tiredly at her and muttering, "Let's go inside and get some rest..."

As he slid out of the car he led them both inside, offering to carry Tomiko's bag for her. He questioned as they walked through the main hallway, and he kicked his shoes off, "So.. how long do you think until this bodyguard notices? And how long until he tries to follow you at school somewhere? Do they know about your changed courses... that might help to throw them off for a while."

"I really don't know. Mas he's my fathers right hand man, probably why he was assigned to me. Only the best to protect me" rolling her eyes as they walked to his room. "But he's afraid of Daddy, which was why he wouldn't go into my bedroom. And it might be a while into tomorrow until he realizes I'm not just sleeping in. And no they don't know about the courses, I didn't tell them."

Once they were in the room, she slid into a pair of pajama's and curled up against Viktor. Her body effectively wrapping around his. They both feel into a peacefully dreamless sleep.

For the following four days it was as if Tomiko and Viktor were the only two people in the world. She went to class and came home to him. She happily made him dinners while he painted or did whatever he felt like with a smile on his face. They made love.. in abundance.

When Tomiko's phone rang on the fourth night, she looked down at it. And then to Viktor, she knew their peaceful days were at an end when she say her fathers name. She let it ring longer than she should have, she truly didn't wish to speak with him. She wanted to remain in this bubble of false security with Viktor. Right before it would have went to voice-mail Tomiko answered the phone "Hello Papa." she was shocked when instead of the fiery temper, she received a very cold tone. A shiver slid down her spine, cold could only mean that something horrible had happened. She'd been right about that of course, her father proceeded to tell her Masao had been shot, in her dorm. On a side note, he'd said he'd been thankful that she hadn't been there.. What was left unspoken was his anger of her not being with him, even if it could have cost her, her life.

Once she hung up, she moved over to Viktor for his comfort, letting him wrap her in his arms. "The bodyguard was shot in my dorm. He's not bad, whoever your father sent had bad aim.. missed his heart. He's in the hospital." She clenched his shirt in her hands "Viktor this is getting bad. My dad is ticked about Masao, but he's seething that it very well could have been me."

She looked up into his eyes, tears sparkling behind them "This isn't just a rivalry anymore Viktor, this a war."

Viktor hated to see those tears welling behind his lover's eyes, and his near subconscious response was to grab her and pull her as tight as possible against him. His hand traveled quickly but soothingly up and down her spine, as his free hand pulled her head to rest against his shoulder. "This is going to get ugly Tomiko.. we're going to have to start becoming smarter about this soon. At any point, our privacy could disappear and we could find ourselves getting dropped in on by both my family and yours. It's only a matter of time until they find what classes you're attending, and somebody from your family meets you after a class. And really, it's only a matter of time before I get a phone call from my dad wanting to use my place as a temporary shelter for somebody who's been shot..."

He sighed as he kissed his woman's forehead once, softly, before staring down into her eyes and keeping her squeezed tight against his form. "But I'm not giving you up, if my father wants to wage a war well I can't very well stop him... but I'm not letting him or anybody take you from me. Even if I end up having to end this war myself, you're going to be mine and we're going to make it through. You hear me little Miko? We're gonna make it through." When he squeezed her tight once again, his eyes closed as he started to picture all of the awful things they'd have to fight through in the next weeks. If the Christyakovs had spilled blood of the enemy, he could expect to lose a few family members very soon. Everything would be tense, hell, he might be targeted... as the leader's youngest son they may find him fair retribution for going after their daughter. He buried his head into her neck and planted a soft kiss at her jaw, as he repeated one last time, to make himself sure of what he was saying, "We're going to make it through."

A week and a half had passed since the night her father called. Things had been oddly quiet, if she'd been thinking about anything but her and Viktor, Tomiko would have realized that this time was the calm before the storm. But she just hadn't seen it, oh sure she'd felt a bit of discomfort at school as if someone was following her or watching her. Nothing had come of it, no attacks from Viktors family and no more bodyguards from her father.

Even now she didn't see it, she was waiting for Viktor in the living room in nothing but a matching black lace bra and panties set, with her long hair ruthlessly curled into submission around her shoulders. When she caught herself in the mirror she thought she looked good enough to eat, which is exactly what she was hoping Viktor would do. When she heard his key in the lock she stood and moved towards the door, leaning against the wall a smile on her face for the man she loved.

He had gotten out of the hospital faster than a bat out of hell. He had always hated hospitals, smelled weird, stupid gowns, restricted to an uncomfortable bed. He had only been shot, it wasn't like he should take forever to get out. He knew what he had to do, he had to find out who had shot him, he knew it had been part of the Christyakovs, but who specifically had dragged Tomiko away and named him as a target? There was no way that it was unconnected, now Mas just needed to prove it. His broad shouldered, heavy frame moved quickly and quietly through the halls, as he stayed back as far as he could and studied Tomiko. He followed her quietly, until she led him to where she had been staying. Once he had the place located, Mas left to go park his car as close as possible to the nearest exit of the dorm building. It was time to do his job, it was time to get Tomiko back, no matter who stood in the way.

Viktor returned home from school, eagerly opening the door with an expecting smile on his face, starting to call, "Hey babe I'm ho-ooooh, hey there..." he interrupted himself when he noticed Tomiko leaning against a wall right in front of him. He grinned broadly, quickly swinging the door shut behind him. He stepped forward and tossed his bag to the side carelessly, the item had become irrelevant and useless to him. He only cared for the young woman in front of him, and as he brought his hand to run over her shoulder and up her neck, to her cheek where he could hold her still as he leaned in for a soft kiss. His eyes met hers after the kiss, as his hand stroked up and down the side of her face softly, until his eyes wandered down away from hers to her body which was on display for him in the lingerie. He ran his hand down her cheek and down her spine, as he licked his lips a little and leaned in to growl in her ear, "How did a guy like me get so lucky to get a girl as good-looking as you, hmm? How painful has it been waiting for me to get home?" As he spoke his hand rolled down her side, and moved to the front of her body, where his fingers curled under her panties and tugged her closer to him with them. Once he felt her chest meet his, he let go of her panties and brought his hand around her body to grope her bottom and squeeze it tight while bringing her hips right up against his.

Back
Top Bottom