Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disappointing your Parents: For Mob Kids (Torrid & Rekoj)

Viktor smiled at her words, glad she wasn't disappointed in him not taking her then and there, glad she wasn't offended by his retreat. He wanted to wake up with her in the morning, hell, part of him was simply starting to want more Tomiko in his life. Because of his last name, many people had avoided him due to the drama that would accompany his family. He hadn't been hit in high school football by the other team at times, because they were afraid for their families... a needless fear, petty battles on the field didn't carry over, but it did go to hinder his interest in football. He smiled as he brushed the last few stray strands of hair out of her eyes and over her ear before closing his eyes and wrapping his arms tight around her back.

He rolled them over, moving carefully, as to not wake the sleeping beauty beside him, but he did not want to squish her in her sleep. His back ended up against the backrest of the couch, his chest still sealed tight to hers as he closed his eyes and began to let himself drift. He placed a few more soft kisses upon her jawline before giving into the calling darkness, the lull of sleep. His legs intertwined with hers, his forehead pressed to hers, and he remained squeezed tight to her body all of the way down to his toes. He drifted off into the most comfortable sleep he would remember having for a long time.

The next morning, stretching slightly Tomiko felt the arm about her waist. Her eyes opened frantically and was face to face with a very naked man. She remembered his name was Viktor, she remembered that she liked him, quite a lot. She remembered kissing him, and the gradual removal of clothing. But.. her mind was being extremely slow to remember anything else. Did they have sex? they must have if they were both naked. She slowly wiggled her way out of his arms, picking up her panties and slipping into them. She picked up his pants and found her bra, slipping it on.

She didn't want to just leave.. should she wake him up? She leaned over him and shook him a bit. "Viktor.." she shook him a bit more "Viktor".. she sighed, why did men have to such a pain to wake "Viktor.. wake up!"

Viktor's eyes popped open at the last of the noises, obviously somebody had been urgently trying to wake him and his eyes popped open to a near-naked Tomiko and a very naked self. He had remembered drifting off into a deep sleep with her in his arms, she must have just awoken. He yawned and stretched, smiling lightly at her as he began to sit up. He took a few moments to locate his boxers but he quickly slipped them on once they were found and with another stretch of his arms he asked, "G'morning Tomiko, how'd you sleep?"

He had full recollection of the night before, and had instantly assumed that Tomiko had had the same. He didn't think she wouldn't remember some moments, he was in the belief that she knew he had turned them down at the last second and that it was simply a friendy morning. There was no panic or rush in his expression, he was entirely calm, and didn't realize how easily that calmness could've been mistaken for a strong sense of self-satisfaction.

The look on Viktor's face kind of pissed her off, he looked so.. so pleased with himself. Why couldn't she remember anything after them making out had she really had that much to drink? "Oh I slept fantastically!" she said sarcastically as she found her dress in a pool behind the couch. She couldn't believe that she'd had a drunken fling with a guy from a bar. She wasn't even old enough to go to a bar! This had to have been the stupidest thing she'd done. Even though if she had to have a drunken fling with anyone, at least it was someone like Viktor. "I can't believe I did this" she was mumbling as she fumbled around his apartment. "I can't believe you did this! You were so nice.." she sighed. Was it a drunken fling, or had he taken advantage of her? She hated thinking the worst of someone. She looked over at him. A look of confusion on her face.

"Hey-hey-hey what now? You can't believe what-what's wrong Tomiko?" he asked with a look of genuine concern and almost a little hurt on his face. He didn't want to see her upset, he didn't want her upset with him, the last thing he wanted in that moment was for her to storm out of that apartment. He paced behind her for a few moments, trying to gauge was what bugging her until he finally decided to simply grasp her hand so she'd have no choice but to look at him. He took his free hand and grasped her other hand, so he now held them both and tried hard to find her gaze. Once he was looking in her eyes, he spoke in a somber voice, "Slow down little Tomiko, tell me exactly what you remember of last night. Tell me everything, because I'm having a feeling like I missed something here."

She looked at him, a little confused as he grabbed her hand and stopped her forcing her to look at him. "I remember the bar, two martini's, walking back to your apartment." She moved her free hand to her head and rubbed her temples softly. "Talking about your art, kissing.." She thought hard about last night, the last thing she remembered "More kissing.. you were touching me..I really liked that" she said and a blush slid over her cheeks. "The clothes coming off, and then.. and then you stopped" Tomiko looked over at Viktor, an apologetic look on her face. "I am so sorry, I just.. panicked when I woke up naked next to you and couldn't remember what happened."

"Hey, it's okay... you remembered now. Now stop looking for everything in such a rush, let me make you some breakfast and let's... take it easy, alright?" He leaned in to plant a kiss upon her lips, a quick one... a soft one... but definitely an affectionate one. His hand brushed her still bare shoulder and rubbed it up and down a little, "I stopped because I thought those two martinis hit you much harder than my drinks hit me. You seemed a little too out of it last night... it was cute, really." He gave her a warm smile as he squeezed her hand once more and slowly turned, bringing her back into his apartment. When he guided her back to the open main room, he let go of her hand and started to drift off towards the kitchen as they approached the end of the hall. He shot her a grin over his shoulder with a grin and a wink, just as he rounded the corner, "I am glad to hear you liked the way I was touching you though."

Tomiko let out of a soft sigh as Viktor kissed her, yes she definitely remembered his kisses. He was an artist in more than one aspect, she already new he'd be an extremely artful lover. "They hit me much harder than I expect" she said honestly and moved towards the kitchen with him "If I ever go drinking again I'll have to order something a little less potent." She had no idea what to say or do now, he seemed to have forgiven her for thinking the worse. However she still felt horrible about it. "So uhm, if you haven't tried selling your work to make a living, what is that you do. Are you in school?" She was leaning against his kitchen counter and looking over at him.

"I am in school for graphic design.. my family wants me to put my work on billboards, stick a company's logo on it and make money from it... they do not understand exactly what it is that I want with my life. They do not think I can make money from pure art in today's world," he explained as he started to make his way towards the fridge. He was planning on making breakfast, but as he turned to look at Tomiko he noticed that she still was only clad in her bra and panties... leaning over the kitchen counter... he found himself staring for (what probably was more than) a few seconds. He genuinely shook his head back into reality as he smiled at her, deciding to close the fridge door and walk back over to her.

"On second thought... I'm not very hungry, at least... not for food. I like you Tomiko, you have no idea how hard it was for me to stop last night..." he moved in and brought his body close to hers, his arm wrapping around her shoulder to pull her close to him yet again. "I know we're in a bit of an awkward situation here, but... I wanted to make sure you were entirely sober if I was going to make love with you." His thumb went underneath her chin to tilt her head up to his, so she'd look into his eyes as he spoke, "Now that it's morning and you're entirely sober... I just have to wonder what you think now. Now that the alcohol is no longer clouding your judgement, do you still like me? Do you still like my touch?" As he asked, his moved his hand from her shoulder to her spine, trickling a few fingers right from the hem of her panties up her spine to her neck, where he held her in place and gave her another soft kiss upon the lips.

She listened to him talk about what he was doing, and the way his family felt. She could relate it seemed as if the two of them were in the same boat, little did she know just how a like their lives really were. "I think you should take a few of your pieces to a gallery, if they sell then you take a few more. I don't see what it could hurt, slowly begin to build up a following. You can do all of this without them knowing.. Not that you asked for my advice or anything.." she cut off as she noticed him looking at her and walking towards her.

Tomiko swallowed hard as she saw him turn his attentions to her as if she were breakfast. She worried that it would turn out that it had been easier for her last night with a few drinks in her system to give herself over to him. But when he touched her, awoke all those same feelings he had last night. She enjoyed even more the feeling of his hands sliding over her skin. "Viktor" she whispered softly before he kissed her lips, and she kissed him back. "I still like you." she said as she slid her soft fingers up his arms to his shoulders and held onto him tightly. "I still love your touch." she pressed her body into his softly.

Once he felt her body press into his, he grinned and squeezed her body entirely against his. His hands ran up and down her bare back now, his fingers and thumbs running up her skin until he felt the fabric of her bra in the way. He slipped the digits underneath to unhook and remove the fabric yet again. His hands came up to her face and held her still as he deepened their kiss, tilting his head to send his tongue to run up against her lips. The passion and intensity of the kiss came slowly, but when it struck, much like a tidal wave it came with an impact. He kissed her with a sudden heat, a need to make sure she understood the passion he conveyed in the kiss.

Finally, when the kiss broke he found his left arm dipping beneath her panties to feel the curve and skin of her bottom, his right was gripped tightly to her shoulder. His forehead still dipped against his as he sucked in desperate breaths, flashing her a grin as he raised an eyebrow and asked, "So how about we head to my bedroom this time... my bed is much more comfortable than the couch out there." The clock read 9:30, he should've been in class a half-hour ago... but he couldn't have cared less about it.

Memories from the other night flooded her. When she'd been lying beneath him on the couch the night before she had thought that nothing could feel as good as his touches and kisses had. But she'd been wrong, very wrong. Feeling them completely sober was much more intense, much more personal and soul touching. She could feel the passion that seemed to radiate from him.

She loved the way he touched her body, the way his lips pulled her own passion from her. She held to him tightly, she felt as if she was lost in him. When he spoke to her his words almost didn't register. "You don't say? shall we go test it out?" She slid her hand into his and waited for him to lead the way to his bedroom.

He kept her hand in his while he walked, his other arm making sure it was wrapped around her to keep her tight and sealed to him the entire walk to his bedroom. The walk to his bedroom took a full two minutes, but only because he pressed her to the wall once and kissed her again on the way. He kissed her passionately, his chest surging to hers as he began to blindly kick behind him, until finally his partially opened door opened the entire way for him. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulled her backwards into the room.

His bedroom walls were painted green, with hardwood floors and black furniture and blinds filling out the room. He had obviously taken care in the colour styling of his room, the shade of green on the wall just the perfect colour. Not too limey, not too bright, not too dark, not too olive... just a solid, pure green shade all around the room. The room was dimly lit by tower style lights, not too agressive in their setting, as he fell back upon the bed and pulled Tomiko down with him. He kissed her as soon as she landed on top of him, his arousal becoming more and more evident as the thin layer of boxers he was wearing didn't do much to hide the excitement he was feeling in the moment. "See? Muuuch more comfy."

She noticed that he held her tight, as if she planned to change her mind or something. That wasn't going to happen, she wanted Viktor as much as he wanted her. When he pushed her against the wall excitement surged through her body. She kissed him back and arched against his delicious body, he made her feel wild, and sexy. And for him, she wanted to be.

She barely noted the color of his room, thinking it a very soothing and sexy color before she was pulled on top of him. She could feel his erection through his thin boxers and it made her groan. She pressed herself against him and rubbed slowly. "I see you're are right. this is much... much.. much more comfortable."

He felt her rubbing herself against his hard member, biting his lip with anticipation as he found himself surging his hips upwards to rub and grind against her. He wanted her, and that want was beginning to transform into a desperate need. He lunged up to kiss her lips, his arms wrapping around her and rolling them over. He slid his hand down from her chest down her feminine stomach to snake its way between her panties and skin, sliding down to her slit and beginning to rub his palm against it. He wanted her fully and completely now, but she had rubbed against him, teased him... he wanted to make sure that she wanted him more than the air she was inhaling. He rubbed her with a lot of pressure, rubbing his palm hard up against her wanting core. He exhaled hot breaths right upon her chest, as he kissed at her exposed breasts now. He was in full-on lust mode, needing nothing more than the woman beneath him, needing nothing more than to hear and see the way her body would react to his teasing.

Tomiko looked up into his eyes as he rolled them over, arching her body to his as he touched her. The way he touched her body made her shiver, causing goosebumps to form on her skin. She moaned softly as he pressed against her core, the more he touched and teased the more she moaned and whimpered for him. "Viktor.." she said breathlessly "Please I need more.. I need you." She slid her hand down his chest into his boxers and wrapped her hand around his hard cock, stroking him slowly, teasingly wanting to drive him as crazy as he was driving her. She couldn't wait to feel his length inside her body, and just the thought made her body clench with desire.

It was in those few, intense, and yet very intimate moments that he shared with her when he realized he could easily see himself falling for this girl. He had been able to joke with her, able to be open, she had loved his art... all of these wonderful things, but it was the need in her breathless moan, the desperation in her voice, and he knew that this desperate craving, this neediness she had was not for sex... but for him. She wanted nobody else other than him in that moment, and he knew he wasn't going to be able to keep teasing her for very long before he would give into the way his body lusted for the woman beneath him. He went to bite into his lip to hold back a groan from the way her stroking made him feel, but instead he found his teeth sinking lightly into her lower lip, not even realizing his lips had made their way back to hers again. His palm finally stopped its slow stroking up and down her slit, so his fingers could crawl underneath the hem of her panties and begin to slide them down.

She thought he was going to die from a pleasure overload when Viktor sunk his teeth into her lip, the stings sent shivers through her small body causing her to arch harder against him as he moved his fingers under her panties, he pushed buttons she didn't even know she had. The things she felt went far beyond sexual desires and deeper into her heart. But for now she would focus on the sexual aspect of those feelings. She dragged her nails down his arms roughly as he toyed with her panties, urging him on. "Viktor.. please.. I want you inside of me."

Viktor only gave her slit one more rub, knowing that he had waited far too long already. He took his hand and finally pulled down her panties all of the way to her knees. He couldn't pull them further, because he didn't dare break how close they were to get those panties off. He figured she could kick them off the rest of his way, as his now freed hand began to pull down his own boxers, shuffling and wriggling out of the fabric. He kicked them off quickly, before grinning as he took his hard cock and lined himself up with her hot pussy, before finally sending his full length into her with a deep initial thrust. He kissed her lips passionately when he entered her, sending his tongue to find hers again, to pick up the wrestling match that their tongues had left unfinished last night.

Tomiko's cries of pleasure were lost in his kiss, her tongue tangling with his as he entered her. She felt as if her world were spinning off it's axis, no man had ever brought out this intensity in her before. She arched beneath Viktor and welcomed him deep within her body, she followed the arch with a gentle grind. She wasn't going to be one of those women who simply lay beneath a man, she would an active partner. And she would drive him crazy. She slid her hands up his arms, slowly coasting them over his broad shoulders and then dug her nails in, holding to him tightly as she continued to grind against him. Urging him to move within her, to take her.

He loved the feelings of her nails sinking into the flesh of his shoulders, he loved the tingle it sent down his spine when she ground up against him, he loved the desperate, needy, urging look in her eyes... and he made sure to heed to all of the silent calls she was giving him. He thrusted himself deeper into her with his second thrust, before backing up that one with another quick one, bucking his hips rapidly as he voraciously pounded his length in and out of her body. He wanted her to remember him, remember this moment... he couldn't think about the future, whether they'd do this again, or what their relationship would be like; but in case this was a one time thing, in case he never got to see this woman again, he would make damn sure that she would remember the intensity he put into each and every thrust, the passion that remained in their kiss, and the way that he would take her.

She tore her lips away from his and cried out with pleasure. As he moved inside of her tight body, dragging her nails from his shoulder down his back. Leaving angry red welts in his skin. With his every movement she felt as if he was laying a claim upon her body, she was his she felt it in her soul. "Viktor" she whispered his name against his ear gently and clung to his body. She was giving him everything, her heart, her soul. She couldn't think about what the future would bring, she could only grind and writhe beneath his body clenching her walls around his cock wanting him to feel the same immense pleasure she was.

Surely they had missed something, Viktor was thinking... he didn't remember the bed beneath them being on fire- but ist must've been. There was so much heat, he could feel it through his hands on her body, he could taste the very heat it in the air between them, inhale it and feel it go through his very veins all of the way through his body to his very toes. If there wasn't a fire on the bed, then he knew the small girl's body beneath him body must've been. His large form nearly made the tiny girl beneath him disappear as he rocked his entire toned form into thrust after thrust. He loved the way she moaned, he loved the way she whined, but now he was setting out to make her scream.

Tomiko couldn't resists his efforts to make her scream, her body responded, her mind responded and then her lips followed suit, screaming his name with pleasure as he forced her body through to it's orgasm. She clung to his back, nails digging in roughly as the walls of her pussy convulsed and milked his hard cock through her orgasm.

She leaned forward a bit as her orgasm subsided, pressing her lips against his ear, nibbling gently on the lobe and then whispered "Cum inside of me Viktor.. it's safe." as she spoke, she ground her hips and clenched herself hard round him.

He couldn't resist, he felt her clench and pull at his throbbing cock and he knew he couldn't hold on any longer; he thrusted himself as far as he could into her and let himself explode his seed all throughout her insides. He couldn't count the number of times he felt himself twitch and release, knowing he'd spurted himself into her many times before he was finally drained. He collapsed in a near instant on top of the now seemingly frail girl beneath him, his forehead resting on top of hers as he lazily began to kiss at her lips. He slowly opened her eyes and looked into hers, shooting her a smile and nipping at her lower lip once before speaking in a whisper, "Mmmm... definitely worth waiting for the morning for."

Back
Top Bottom