Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Gabriella moaned softly just at the feeling of him running his finger over her pussy. She was ready for him, really looking forward to having him. "Alright.." She said, turning on her side and biting her lip nervously. She kept waiting for him to look at her and realize what he was doing.

Ryan then laid down next to Gabriella and in his eyes he didn't see the pregnant Gabriella he saw the Gabriella who first contacted him about "kidnapping her" and bringing her up to what was now their home. The home that would soon be the home of their daughter. He pulled her closed to him, "If it becomes uncomfortable, let me know and we can change positions..." He then slid his cock into her.

Gabriella nodded slowly, bringing her hand up to his shoulder. When he slid into her, the young woman moaned and pressed against him. She felt better, having him hold her closely, looking at her, being inside of her. With him moving inside of her, she could completely let go of her worries and enjoy the pleasure they shared.

Ryan continued to thrust in and out of her, "mmm... yeah... I've missed this... You are so sexy, Beautiful." He continued to rub her breasts and massage them as he continued his thrusts.

Gabriella had her head thrown back and was moving with him. Everything seemed to be multiplied tenfold. She was holding tight to Ryan as she moaned and bit her lip. "I've... oh, Ryan.. I've missed this.. Too." She moaned, meating his thrusts with little ones of her own.

"mmm Yeah... Oh yeah..." He moaned and continued to slide in and out of her, "Do you want to try going on top?"

Gabriella bit her lower lip as she continued to moan. "On.. Top?" She groaned. "All.. right." She agreed, pushing him onto his back and slowly climbing ontop of him. She took him into her again, slowly, moaning as she did. Still, she was concerned about how big she looked from the angle and wrapped her arm around her stomach.

Ryan smiled as he looked up at Gabriella riding his cock. He didn't even notice her large belly as he reached up to rub her breasts, "mmm... yes... oh yes... Ride my cock... Show me how much you love me..."

Gabriella moaned at his words and moved her hips faster over him. She put her hands on his chest to steady herself, but moved her hips up and down with her legs. "Oh.. Ryan." She moaned. "I love that.. Big.. Cock inside me." She moaned.

Ryan smiled when she said she loved having his big cock in her, "And I love having your sweet, sweet pussy wrapped around it..." He placed his hand on her side to help her steady herself, "Oh... Gabriella... I'm gonna cum..."

Gabriella groaned and started to move faster, finding herself right on the edge too. "Me, too." She moaned, her hands knotting as her whole body seemed to tighten with anticipation. After a few seconds of the fast pace, she felt her body tremble with it's release, her whole world going off axis for a moment. She was gasping and moaning, saying his name as she road out the ecstasy.

Ryan smiled as Gabriella was moaning his name as she cummed at that moment he shot his load into her her pussy. He moaned and called out her name as he finished his orgasm. Then, when they were finished he helped her off of him, and laid her next to him, "Now, is there any doubt in your mind about how much I love you?"

Gabriella was still in the immense pleasure that the man had given her when he laid her beside him and asked if she doubted he loved her. "No." She said, turning on her side to smile at him. "I'm sorry i freaked out." She said quietly.

"You didn't freak out," said Ryan, "Your hormones are all out of whack because of the little one inside of you." Ryan smiled, "Can you believe we are going to have a little girl?" He gently rubbed he belly, "Have you had any thoughts about names yet?"

Gabriella laughed. "That's putting it mildly." She said, looking down at her stomach. "I cried for two hours yesterday, for no reason." She smiled when he asked if she'd thought of any names. "Honey.." She said quietly. "I like Honey. Or Ruth."

"Those are nice, I was thinking about Annabelle or Lilly or Miley..." He kissed her and held her close, "So, what should we do today, 4 more months and the little one will be here..."

Gabriella smiled and leaned against the man, resting her head on his shoulder as her hand idly stroked her rounded stomach. "Well, how about we finish decorating the baby's room?" She suggested. "We can put some pink and purple around now. And I want to paint some Lilies on the walls if we are going to name her Lilly." She grinned up at him. "I really like that name." She told him.

Ryan smiled, "I like that idea... How about we name her Lillian Rose? And we'll just call her Lilly for short." he gave her a kiss and got up out of bed, "Do you need some help getting dressed again?"

Gabriella nodded. "I like that." She agreed. "How'd you come up with that name?" She asked as he got out of bed. She found that she was a bit more annoyed than usual that he didn't want to stay in bed with her longer. "No. I'm not that big that I can't put clothes on." She said, turning away so that she could climb out of bed on the opposite side of him and start getting dressed.

Ryan smiled when she asked how I came up with that name, "Well, I just like the name Lilly and I got the Rose part from your middle name..." He walked up to her and kissed her, "I hope you're not too upset about not staying in bed longer."

Gabriella shrugged. "Alright." She agreed. "Then Lillian Rose." She grabbed up her dress. "No, why would I be?" She asked, going to the dresser to get out a new set of underwear. She dressed looking down, concentrating on anything but Ryan so that she could get over her hormones.

Ryan took a deep breath, he knew that her hormones were out of control right now so he didn't press it any further "OK... So what do you want to do first today? Do you want to run to town and get some paint and maybe some more baby clothes?"

Gabriella breathed slowly and finished dressing. By the time she turned to Ryan and offered an excited smile. "Yes yes yes." She said with a happy nod. "We need to decide what we are going to take her home in." She added.

Ryan nodded and soon they were in the SUV heading to town. It was late March so the snow was starting to melt and patches of ground were staring to pop up. "I'm just glad Lilly's coming in July. I would hate having to try to make it to the hospital on some of these Icy roads."

Gabriella nodded, leaning back in the seat and adjusting the dress over her stomach. "I have heard that the late stages of pregnancy are miserable, especially in the summer." She warned, running her hand over her stomach. Then.. She let out a soft cry and jumped slightly. "Ryan! Ryan!" She said, reaching for his hand.

Back
Top Bottom