Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Gabriella's mother, Maria spoke up, "You are our only child! We have ever right be worried about you! Now, look, I understand that you were stressed out and needed a break but it's time for you to go back to reality!"

Gabriella laughed. "You choose now to worry about me?!" She asked, showing that she really was angry at the two. "Are you kidding?! You haven't worried about me or cared about what I do since I was born!" She held up the hand that was joined with Ryan's. "Get used to this being my reality. Because we are having a baby."

Maria stood up and marched toward the door, "Fine, if you want to live out in the woods and raise my grandchild like a hillbilly then go right ahead but don't count on any help from me or your father." She slammed the door.

James watched his wife walk out the door he stood there, took a deep breath, then he turned and looked at the two of them hand in hand, "Gabby, do you really love him?"

Gabriella glared after her mother. The woman always pulled hysterics, always threw this or that at her when she didn't do exactly what she wanted. She didn't see that the house wasn't a small house, that they weren't dressed like hillbillies. She just didn't care when she couldn't control her life.

"Yes, Daddy." Gabriella said with a nod. "I do love him."

James smiled, "Then that's good enough for me." He looked around the house and smiled, "Well, it looks like You are going to be well taken care of. And don't worry, all of your bank accounts are perfectly safe from your mother. Truthfully, I didn't even want to come up her but you know how she gets."

James looked at Ryan, "You take care of both of them..."

"Yes, sir," said Ryan.

James hugged his daughter, "You keep me updated, OK?" Then he turned to leave, "Oh, did you need me to ship anything up here?"

Gabriella smiled at her father. "Thank you." She said, standing up to hug her father. When he asked if she wanted anything shipped up. She nodded and smiled. "Will you send me Honey Bear?" She asked, referring to her old teddy bear. It was the first stuffed animal that she'd every really loved, and it had started her love of stuffed animals.

After the request she walked her father to the door and kissed his cheek. "I'll keep you up to date on everything." She promised, feeling better with her father's support.

James smiled, "I will have him up here first thing in the morning and I'll work on your mother. She'll come around." He gave her a small kiss and left.

"Well... I must say this has been a very interesting day so far," said Ryan. He walked up to Gabriella and hugged her, "How are you doing, Beautiful?"

Gabriella watched her father go and felt tears stinging her eyes. She usually didn't cry but it was hard for her to keep it in. When Ryan hugged her, she gave a soft sob, and buried her face in his chest. "I'm okay." She said, swallowing. "I'm sorry that my mother made such a fool of herself." She told him.

Ryan held her tight, "that's OK... Let's not think about her right now... Let's talk about the baby... We've got a lot to do over the next seven months... Are you hungry? You didn't have any breakfast this morning."

Gabriella cried for another few minutes, until she felt silly and sniffled her tears back. "Yeah." She said quietly. "I am a little hungry." She looked up at him and offered a small smile. "What should we do first?" She asked him quietly. "I can wait a couple months to get the crib and we can get the clothes as time goes by." After wiping her eyes, she stepped back and offered him another smile.

Ryan took Gabreilla into the kitchen, and took out some sandwich stuff out of the fridge. "Well, We can start by getting the nursery ready. I was thinking we could use the guest room closest to our room. I just have to move the bed and stuff out of there and store it in the garage. We could donate the mattress off the bed that's in there to charity because it'll be a while be for our little one would need a bed. What kind of sandwich would you like?"

Gabriella blinked and offered a small smile. "You've been thinking ahead." She commented, sitting on one of the stools. "I suppose we will be using a gender neutral color until we know the sex?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "Mmm. Turkey, please. With all the extras." She smiled brightly.
~~~~

Three months later, and Gabriella was no longer the size four she'd been when she'd met Ryan. Her stomach had grown quite a bit more than she would have thought, since she was in the middle of her fifth month of pregnancy. She was happy that her breasts had grown, but did she really have to grow in other places.

Sitting on the porch one day, after the morning chores were done, Gabriella had her hand over her swollen stomach and looked off at the chickens. She was feeling really sad that day, not happy that suddenly she didn't look as good as she once had, that Ryan wouldn't be as attracted to her, and afraid that she'd never be as beautiful as she once was.

Ryan finished putting the eggs in the fridge when he walked out on two the back porch with two glasses of lemonade, He was smiling from the results of their last doctor's visit, "So, how are my two girls doing?" He asked as he walked up to Gabriella. Then he saw the look on her face, "Beautiful? What's wrong?"

Gabriella looked up when she heard Ryan and offered a small smile. "I don't think that I will ever be as beautiful as I used be again." She said sadly. "Look at me. I'm as big as a house already and I'm not even at my biggest." She sighed forlornly.

Ryan sat down next to her on the porch swing. "Are you kidding me?" he said, "You look wonderful. And, I find it hard to believe that you won't get your body back. Besides, looks don't matter it's what inside that counts."

"There is nobody pretty you that you," said Ryan as he held her hand, "And your not huge. You are having our baby... Our Baby girl is growing right in there!" he pointed at her belly. "And, I will love you forever Gabriella Hawthorn."

Ryan shook his head, "I guess there is only one way to prove that I still think you are the same sexy woman I 'kidnapped' from that convenience store 8 months ago." He took her by the hand and led her upstairs to the bedroom. "OK, Now, I want you to take your clothes off..."

Gabriella followed Ryan with a groan and walked up slowly. "Yeah, I doubt it." She said. And when he told her to take her clothes off, she looked horrified. "Are you serious?" She asked. But, she did take off her dress and look at him cautiously, waiting for his reaction.

Ryan smiled as he looked at Gabriella in her purple maternity bra, matching panties and a pair of purple ballet flat. He walked up to her and kissed her, He reached up behind her back and unfastened her bra then he slipped it off her shoulders, once it fell to the floor he reached up and stared rubbing her breasts..

Gabriella frowned as Ryan started to undress her. When her bra was off, she blushed and looked down. She was more sensitive to touch, so when Ryan started to rub over her breasts. She moaned softly and looked back up at him. She licked her lips slowly and ran her hands over his chest slowly.

Ryan smiled when she started to moan. Then he took hold of her panties and pushed them off her body. Then he took her over to the bed and sat her down. Then he took his clothes off and once he was naked he returned to the bed. He kissed her and leaned her back onto the bed, "I love you so much, Gabriella..."

Gabriella gasped slightly as he pushed her panties off her, but didn't protest. She let him take her to the bed, and laid down willingly. She watched him undress and licked her lips. If there was anything she liked more than seeing Ryan naked, she didn't know what it was. "I love you, too, Ryan." She said.

Ryan smiled and reached over to his night stand and took out some K-Y he rubbed some on his dick and then rubbed some around her pussy lips. "I was thinking we could try side-by-side..." it had been a few weeks since they had regular vaginal sex.

Back
Top Bottom