Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

"Of course," He said as he ate. He watched as she picked at her food not really eating the pancakes or bacon, "I'm guessing your not much of a breakfast person?"

Gabriella grinned and shrugged. "I like eggs." She offered, laughing softly at herself. "I don't eat much meat." She admitted. "And pancakes.." She shrugged again. "They just aren't to my taste. Sorry. I should have told you." She told him.

"Oh, that's all right," said Ryan, "I should have asked. Well, I was planning on going to the store this afternoon. Perhaps you could make up a list of the foods you like, keeping in mind that this is a small town and don't have access to some of the more fancier foods you might be use to..."

Gabriella laughed and put a piece of melon into her mouth. After swallowing and licking her lips, she said "My favorite foods are corn dogs and chicken fingers. Can you manage that?" She asked, winking at him. "So I will finally see a small time store? I can come, right?" She asked.

Ryan wasn't quite sure if she was kidding or not when she said that her favorite foods were corn dogs and chicken fingers. "Sure you can come... But, you'll have to put some clothes on... They don't take kindly to nude people in the store." He smiled and finished his breakfast.

Gabriella grinned and stood up to help him. "Clearlythey haven't seen a naked person that looks quite like me." She winked at him and ran her hands over his sides slowly. "I'll get dressed, though." she conceded, before she turned around and made her way back to the bedroom, swaying her hips slowly. Once in the room, she found a blue sun dress that flowed down her body perfectly. She left the bra off but put on a baby blue thong and a pair of blue sandals. After that she put her hair up in a pony tail that spiraled far down her back. When she walked out, she smiled at Ryan and did a small turn. "Will they take kindly to me now?" she asked.

Ryan took care of the breakfast dishes and cleaned up the kitchen a bit while Gabriella got dressed. When she came out of the kitchen he looked at her and smiled, "You look very nice," he kissed her on the lips. "But, you should change your shoes, before we go into the chicken coop."

When, Gabriella returned Ryan took her outside to a small shed near the chicken coop. He opened the door and went inside. He returned with a wire basket and a pail of chicken feed. He handed her the pail of feed and then they walked toward the chicken coop.

Gabriella took the pail and followed the man, looking from left to right at everything around. She had never been around chickens, not live ones at least. Weren't chickens mean? Or was that another animal? She hoped it was another animal, because she had their food. "So." She said, trying not to be naive about more things than she already was. "What should I expect when we get to the chicken coup?" She asked him.

Ryan opened the outer gate and they walked into the walk way that kept the chickens from escaping while going in and out of the pen, "They are too bad. All you have to do is take a hand full of seed and throw it out into the yard. That will distract them while we go to the coop. If they start to swarm around you all you have to do is drop the bucket of seed and back away. That's all they want."

Gabriella laughed softly. "Chickens swarm?" She asked, taking hold of his shirt cautiously. "That's like from a bad horror movie." She smiled at him and looked down at the pail of seed. "I am sure I can do this." She smiled and nodded to herself. "Are you going to get the eggs?" She asked curiously, though she was sure that was what he was going to do. She just wanted to be sure there was nothing else she had to do.

Ryan closed the the outer gate and opened the inner gate. "Yeah, I'm going to get the eggs and when we get to the coop. I want you to take the seed that's left and pour it into the seed trough in the middle of the room." Then they started to a walk to the chicken coop.

Gabriella smiled widely and nodded. She followed the man into the coop, and looked around at the rather cute chickens, taking a little seed into her hand. "You've been doing this by yourself?" She asked curiously. "Or do your other clients do this as well?" She grinned and winked at him to show that she was only teasing him. She didn't even care if she was stepping in droppings, which was probably not expected by the man that dealt with socialites on a regular basis. She simply watched that she didn't step on any chickens while she followed his directions.

Ryan smiled when Gabriella asked if any of his other clients did this, "No... They were just here for the sex and the fantasy. Not many of them wanted to get down and do some work." They reached the coop and Ryan started to collect eggs.

Gabriella laughed as she did what was asked of her. She really liked the chickens, though she did get nervous when more than two ran toward her. At one point she got so startled by four coming at her that she threw a handful of seed and got some onto one's back. That made her laugh as it fluttered it's wings. "I'm not surprised that they didn't want to do this. We socialites don't enjoy getting our hands dirty." She commented as at that moment she bent forward to wipe the seed off of the chicken's back. "And we only care about ourselves." She added.

Ryan opened the door to the chicken coop, "You are no socialite, Gabriella... You were born to live out here in the country." Ryan then starts to collect eggs out of the nest boxes.

Ryan smiled and gave her a kiss. Once they were done in the chicken coop. They headed back to the house and Ryan put the eggs in the fridge. "OK, Gabriella, Ready to make your first trip to a supermarket?"

Gabriella smiled at him and then followed him back into the house. She smiled widely when he asked if she was ready to go to the supermarket. "Let me change my shoes really quick." She said excitedly before hurrying off to take off the sneakers and put the sandals back on. When that was done she nearly danced back to Ryan. "Okay. I'm all ready." She said, throwing herself into his arms and kissing him.

Ryan smiled as she danced back to him and kissed him, "Great... Let's go..." Ryan took Gabriella outside to his blue SUV, opened the door for her, and when she was inside closed the door. Then he headed to town, it took about a 20 minutes to get to town and they pulled into the supermarket parking lot and headed inside.

Gabriella smiled widely and climbed into the car with the man. Once they got to town, she'd managed to contain her excitement and was sitting with her hands folded on her lap, waiting for them to get there. She hopped out and walked with her head high into the store, fascinated by what people went through when they wanted to get food. She was used to it being delivered to her, so she had never had to see a store like that before.

Ryan smiled as he grabbed a cart and started shopping, "Just let me know if you see anything you'd like to try."

Gabriella followed, and when he told her to let him know if she found anything she'd like, instantly her hand shot out to some strawberry cake mix. "I'd like to try baking a cake." She said with a laugh.
~~~

Three months later, and Gabriella was still loving her life in the cabin, with the man that had started it all as a sexual fantasy. He'd managed to make the sexual part exactly what it was promised, and he'd made her life in the cabin fun and exciting. She'd learned to make all different kinds of food, she could clean, take care of the chickens by herself, and she wasn't afraid to go for walks through the woods alone. She was really enjoying the life that Ryan had provided for her.

Finally, one morning, three months, almost to the day, after she'd come, Gabriella woke up and stretched, a smile on her face as she sat up in bed. She'd woken with the sun that day and planned to have breakfast all made up for Ryan. On light feet, she wrapped a worn robe over her naked body and went out to start the breakfast.

Halfway through cooking up the bacon for Ryan's breakfast, the smell became too much for the girl. Her stomach rolled in displeasure. At first, she thought it would be fine, she'd get over it soon enough, so she continued to cook. Not even ten seconds after she decided to continue, she realized that it wasn't going to pass. She managed to turn off the burner, and move the food off the heated burner before having to run for the back door, because she knew she wouldn't make it to the bathroom.

Ryan smiled when she said she wanted to take a hand at baking a cake. Ryan helped her with some of the directions and it turned out pretty well. Over the next three months, Gabriella really started to settle in and was a quick learner. Soon, they were alternating nights at who cooked dinner. But, Ryan was pretty much in charge of breakfast.

Soon, there three month anniversary rolled around, he woke up with out a familiar warmness next to him. He got up and smelt coffee and bacon. He smiled as he got up. He pulled on a pair of lounge pants and his robe and headed downstairs. But, he was a bit troubled when he found the empty kitchen. Then he heard the sounds of some throwing up out side. He walked to the door and saw Gabriella on her knees, clutching a railing post and throwing up down the steps, "Gabriella? Are you OK?" He got down on his knees and crouched down next to her. He was really, really worried at this point, he hoped that whatever she had wasn't serious.

Back
Top Bottom