Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Ryan smiled and then slide his cock into her pussy. "mmm Yes..." he moaned and he started to make love to Gabriella.

Gabriella moaned loudly and lifted her hips. Her arms wrapped tightly around the man's shoulders and she felt her nails press into his skin. The feeling of him moving inside of her sent pleasure through the girl wave after wave.

Ryan slowly started to increase the speed his cock slid in and out of her... "mmm Yeah... You are so tight, Gabriella." He reached between them and rubbed her breasts as they continued to make love.

Ryan moaned and kissed her as they continued to make love. He could feel his cock getting harder as they continued. "mmm... yeah... Yes... Oh yeah... I want to fill you with my cum..."

Ryan smiled when she asked him to cum in her. He leaned down and kissed her and started to fuck her harder and harder. After several minutes of furious fucking, he moaned, "Oh yes... Yes... Oh yes... Here it comes..." Then he shot his load deep into her pussy.

Gabriella couldn't quiet her loud, pleasured moans as he picked up pace and continued to take her harshly. She gripped him with her thighs and felt herself getting closer and closer to her own orgasm. Halfway through his declaration that he was cumming, she cried out in pleasure, her body trembling from the amazing feelings he'd sent through her body. She could feel the warmth spread through her when he came inside of her.

Ryan finished and slid his cock out of her then he rolled off of her and smiled, "That was... Amazing..." He leaned over and kissed her, "I think this is the start of a wonderful relationship..."

Gabriella smiled at the man and relaxed back on the bed. She kissed him back and ran her hand over his cheek. "I think so, too." She told him, sighing contently. "I don't think I've had a day quite like today in a very long time." She told him.

Ryan smiled and returned the gesture and lightly touched her cheek. "Neither have I... but, I promise tomorrow will be much less action packed... although the end of the day, I'm sure will be similar tonight..." He leaned over and kissed her again.

Gabriella laughed softly and kissed him back. She sighed and curled up beside him. "I'm looking forward to that." She said, yawning softly. "It's so early, but you've warn me out." She said with another laugh.

Ryan smiled, "You too..." he kissed her and got up to pull the covers over them. Then he kissed her again. "Good night, Gabriella, my love..."

The next morning Ryan woke up before Gabriella. He carefully slid out of bed and got dressed. He put on a blue denim shirt, a white t-shirt, jeans, and boots. He then started to make breakfast. Pancakes, bacon, coffee and fruit.

The smell of coffee woke Gabriella and she slowly opened her eyes. Still nude from the night before, she slid out of the bed and simply walked out of the room. She saw no need for clothes just yet, because they were in the middle of nowhere, expecting no guests. She walked slowly into the kitchen and looked Ryan up and down, offering a seductive smile to the man. "And now I feel under-dressed." She teased him.

Ryan heard the sound of feet padding across the hardwood floor, in the living room. He turned and was a little surprised to see a nude Gabriella. He smiled, "That's OK." he walked over to her and gave her a kiss. Then he walked over to the coffee pot and stared to pour her a cup, "How do you like your coffee?"

Gabriella grinned when he looked at her, but she hadn't left him speechless. That was a bit disappointing. "With lots of cream." She told him, laughing softly. "Something smells delicious in here. Been cooking long?" She asked curiously.

Ryan added lots of cream to her coffee and handed her the cup and kissed her again. "You look amazing, by the way..." then he went back over to the stove. "Not very long just a few minutes..."

Gabriella smiled and the compliment and looked at her naked body, before taking a smile sip of her coffee. "Mmm. Just what I need to wake me up." She said, licking her lips. "What's for breakfast?" She asked

"Pancakes, bacon and fruit." He got some butter and syrup out of the fridge and put it on the table then he placed a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of Gabriella. As he fixed his plate he turned and said, "I'm not sure if I asked you this but what sorts of exercises do you do to keep your wonderful figure?"

Gabriella watched as he began to load up the table and decided herself that she would be helping him with the lunch meals. "well, to keep my figure, I have a personal trainer, I eat teeny tiny portions, and I run around all night from club to club, dancing." She laughed. "There goes my figure." She teased with a laugh.

Ryan smiled, "Well, if you want you can join me on my workouts. I run about 5 miles every day. It's about a two and a half miles jog down to the mail box." Ryan sat down and started to eat his breakfast, "After breakfast would you like to help me feed the chickens and collect some eggs?"

Gabriella smiled and nodded. "I would like that." She said, starting to eat her breakfast slowly. She wasn't a big pancake fan, and didn't eat bacon, but she nibbled on the fruit as she watched the man. "I think that would be fun. You will show me what to do?" She asked, smiling widely at him.

Back
Top Bottom