Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Ryan smiled and headed back on the road, "You got it!" He smiled as he pulled back on the road, "You know... We are going to need gas before too long... Do you think they will trace your credit cards if we use them?"

Gabriella grinned and pulled out her purse. "Next place we stop I'll just withdraw more cash." She told him, grabbing her wallet. "Then, we only have to use my credit cards the one time." She nodded and pulled her three credit cards out, and then some cash she already kept on her. "Does that work?" She asked curiously.

Ryan smiled, "It works perfectly..." They stopped and got gas. Ryan was a little worried when a police car pulled into the gas station. But, the cops didn't even look in his direction. Soon they were back on the road. It was about 8 hours after they first met. And soon they were near Lake Tahoe on a hardly used road... Soon they reached a dead end...

When they had the money, Gabriella put it in her purse and relaxed back in the car. When they reached the road to Lake Tahoe, she became more excited. "So do you plan to stay at the cabin forever?" She asked.

Ryan got out of the car... "No... There is a car at the cabin... We'll have to change our looks when we go to town... Come on..." They left the car behind and started into the woods. Ryan held Gabriella's hand and lead her through the woods. "There is no real path to the cabin from here so if the cops find the car. We should be safe..." They walked for a while and soon Ryan said, "We're here..." They looked and saw they were standing in front of a very modern looking log cabin. "What do you think?"

Gabriella followed the man into the woods and then around the paths. "That's good. It might get boring the a cabin all alone." She figured, flashing a smile to him. When they were at the house, the girl was in slight awe. That was not what she'd expected. "This is very nice. Like a few I've seen when I've gone camping with some of my friends. Definitely not what I expected to see." She added with a blush. "How many bedrooms does it have?" She thought to ask.

Ryan smiled, "It has two bedrooms." Ryan hoped they would only need one. They walked up to the front door, "Now... where did I... I mean... my friend put that key..." Ryan reached up over the door and found the key. "There it is..." He opened the door and went inside.

Gabriella nodded, flashing the man a quick smile. "I'm really interested in what this whole experience will be like." She confessed. "Will you work to get the truth out about who actually did it?" The girl asked, tilting her head slightly.

They walked inside and Gabriella could see that the room was very well decorated... "No... I don't think so... After all why should I worry about a crime that was never committed..." he smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You my dear are a very good actress..."

Gabriella smiled widely and wrapped her arms around the man's shoulders. "I try." She said dramatically, hugging him for a second. "Okay, lets get the fun started." She said, hurrying over to the stylish yet comfortable couch. She flopped onto it and looked up at him. "What are we going to do first?"

Ryan smiled. The whole thing was faked. Ryan never broke out of jail, the cops and clerk at the store were actors. Ryan specialized in making womens sexual fantasies come true. He had made his money in the stock market before the bubble bursed. He retired and decided to have some fun with the rest of his life.

He looked at her sitting on the couch and smiled, "Well, you wanted to see what it would be like to live up in the mountains as my lover. You are going to have to change..." He took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom and opened a closet door. Inside the closet was all sorts of dresses. There were also shoes all closed toed and ranged from ballet flats to pumps with a 2" heel. He showed her a dresser filled with He walked over to the dresser and opened a drawer filled with bras and matching bikini cut panties to all the bras. "I think you should shower and pick you out something nice to wear for dinner..."

Ryan gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out of the room.

Gabriella laughed softly. She'd wanted to get out of her boring life, wanted to see what it would be like to live in the mountains with a lover, away from her father, the press, the world that seemed to follow her. She followed the man into the bedroom and watched as he showed her all the clothes.

When he'd left, she undressed slowly and began to put on one of the black dress and a pair of black ballet flats. With a black lace bra and panties underneath, the heiress walked out in search of her personal 'mountain guide'.

Ryan went out to the back and out to the chicken coop. He picked out one of the under producing hens and took it into the barn to prepare it for dinner. When, Gabriella walked into the kitchen he was in the process of cutting up the chicken getting it ready to put on the grill. "You look very nice..." he gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "You are going to love this chicken. I guarantee you've never had chicken this fresh before... Feel free to get something to drink out of the fridge." He picked up the plate of chicken pieces and headed out to the grill.

Gabby smiled and nodded, going into the fridge for something to drink. A beer was sitting there and she thought it would be perfect, something she hadn't been able to drink much during her life. After grabbing it, she walked out to join the man at the grill. "How often do you do this?" She asked him curiously as she watched him work.

Ryan looked out at the trees that surround his property and smiled. He truly had a pretty good life. He had a nice home, plenty of money, and the companionship of good looking women, like Gabriella. He placed some of the chicken on the grill and smiled when she walked out caring a beer. She looked like she belonged her. Truthfully, he wished she would stay. Then she asked how often he did this. "Oh, every few months or so... It's amazing how many women want a sexual vacation like you wanted. Keep an eye on the chicken I need to get the potatoes in the oven."

Ryan walked into kitchen and cut up some potatoes, seasoned them and put them in the oven. Then he walked back out on the porch, after he got a beer of his own out of the fridge. "Sure is nice up here isn't it..."

"It's not just a sexual fantasy, Ryan." Gabby called as he went in and she kept an eye on the chicken so that it didn't burst into flames. She smiled at him when he came back out and nodded. "It is very nice. A lot nicer than the cabins I'm used to. You know, all the high society guys I've dated all have cabins but they are still where the public can see them." She laughed and took a sip of her beer, and made a slight face before taking another drink. "I'm not used to beer." She confessed.

It peeked Ryan's curiosity when she said that it wasn't just a sexual fantasy. "Yeah, a lot of people have cabins closer to the lake. But this property has a very nice pond and waterfall. We'll take a walk out to it tomorrow."

Ryan smiled when she said she wasn't use to beer, "It is a bit of an acquired taste. I'm sure your used to those fancy mixed drinks and champagne." He took a sip of his beer, "So what did you mean when you said this wasn't just a sexual fantasy?" He turned the chicken on the grill

Gabby sat on the porch and watched the man, enjoying the quiet of the area. "I needed to get away, get away from the life I've had since the day I was born. Being controlled by my parents, teachers, boyfriends, paparazzi.... I don't want to be pushed through that dull life anymore." She flashed him a smile.

"This is simple. I like it."

Ryan smiled when she said that she was tired of the rich world she was brought up in. "Really... You want to give up the high society life and move here? I'll tell you it's not that easy... Who am I kidding, It's pretty easy living up here. The most work I do is taking care of the chickens. If you'd really like to stay... I wouldn't mind having someone up here to keep me company."

Gabby smiled at him and nodded. "Thank you. I would like that." What neither of them realized was that she hadn't told her family that she was doing the fantasy weekend with the man, which would turn longer. Soon, they would worry, but for then, she wouldn't care. she'd have fun while she could.

"You know..." She looked him up and down slowly. "Just because it's about more than sex doesn't mean that sex isn't wanted." She told him with a slow, seductive smile.

Ryan smiled when she mentioned that she wouldn't mind having sex. "In due time, Gabriella. I due time..." Walked over to her bent down and gave her a kiss, "And, I hope you don't mind if I don't call you Gabby... I think Gabriella is a lot more sexier..." He smiled as he turned the chicken. "I hope you don't mind giving me a hand around the house. Doing dishes, doing laundry, some cooking, helping with the chickens, going to the store. And, don't worry, I won't be sitting on my ass while you work. I'll be right there helping you. It'll just get done faster with two people."

Gabby, Gabriella, smiled and nodded. "That's perfectly fine." She told him. "Gabby is childish, I know, but it's cute." She said, standing when he mentioned the work. "I don't mind. Though, you would have to show me how to do it all. I've always had a maid." She warned him, moving to stand by him to watch with the chicken and the grill.

"Don't worry," he said with a smile, "it not too hard of work." he then brushed some barbecue sauce onto some of the chicken. "Do you have any cooking experience?"

Gabriella laughed and watched him putting barbecue sauce on the chicken. "I made a grilled cheese sandwich once." She offered. "It was burned blacker than black, and tasted like coal." She told him with another laugh. "I learned how to sweep once." She offered as consolation. "I hope that makes me just a bit more useful." She teased.

Back
Top Bottom