Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Felon and the Heiress (Closed to Ryanmo97 and Sweet Angel Jocelyn)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic

Ryan walked into the convenience store and looked around. All there that was in there was a woman in her mid 20's at the magazine rack and the clerk. He was glad there wasn't many people in the store that afternoon. You see, Ryan was a convicted felon. He was accused of robbing a bank and shooting one of the tellers. The only problem was he didn't do it. But due to some poorly collected DNA evidence he was convicted. His lawyer said that he was going to work on his appeal but Ryan didn't want to wait.

Now, he was in a convenience store outside of LA. He lucked out and found a car that had keys left in the ignition and started heading north. He was hoping to reach his friends place in the woods outside Lake Tahoe. He was positive the cops would never look for him up there. He got some gas and grabbed a Butterfinger for the road.

He paid for his items and waited for his change when two cops walked in. Ryan tried to stay calm. Then the woman brought a couple of Magazines over and dropped them on the counter. Unfortunately, the clerk had run out of nickles and had to open a new roll, just then the cops got a APB on their radios for his stolen car. They walked up to Ryan and to question him about the car. He didn't know what to do, so he did the first thing that came to his mine. He grabbed the woman, shoved the candy bar in her back like a gun and said, "NOBODY MOVE! I've got a gun and it's right in this lady's back..."

Gabriella Rose Hawthorn
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair: Red spirals
Eyes: Blue
Body Type: Curvaceous

Gabriella was strumming her fingers slowly over the magazines when she saw from the corner of her eyes the man coming in. She'd just shrugged it off, assuming it was just one of the people that would go into a place like that. It didn't have anything anyway, not really. She was just in there because it might offer some excitement, it certainly didn't offer her choice of reading material.

She picked out four that could be good enough, and a good enough excuse to have been in there, and laid them on the counter. She was pulling out her credit card when she felt something sticking into her back. The young woman gasped loudly and her back straightened further. When she heard the threat, she nearly gasped again. Luckily, she didn't, and instead turned her head to look at him, then the cops.

Was she really being taken hostage? Did he plan to hold her for ransom? Did he know who her father was? There was her luck.

There wasn't much the police could do. They couldn't take a shot at Ryan because he was using the woman as a shield. She was wearing a pair of designer jeans, a semi see-though black Chanel blouse with a black bra, and a pair of brown designer boots. Ryan then had the clerk take the cops guns and put them in the jacket he was wearing. Ryan was also wearing jeans a denim button up shirt and a white t-shirt, and jeans. He then took one of the guns out of the pocket and put it near the woman's head. "All of you on the floor."

The cops and the clerk did what they were told. They didn't want the young woman to get hurt. "Now, stay on the floor until we are gone." Then, Ryan spoke to the woman, "Give me the keys to your car..." She handed him the keys and he drug her out side. There was a silver BMW convertible with the top up out side. He unlock the doors and forced her into the drivers side, then had her climb over the console and sit in the passenger seat. Once he buckled up he pulled out of the parking lot... "Fuck..." was all he said.

Usually, Gabriella was full of opinion and smart comments. However, right then, she was trembling in her five hundred dollar boots. Not that she showed it, of course, the red head came off as ice cold as she watched everyone. When she felt the barrel of the gun poking on the side of her head, the girl gasped and watched everyone land on the floor to insure her safety. She dug into her purse quickly when he told her to give him the keys to her car. "Beemer.." She said quietly, letting him take her out of the store.

Once in the car, she had to navigate over the console then she buckled into the passenger seat as he drove them off. "Where... Where are you going to take me?" She asked, slightly afraid this man was going to kill her, or do something terrible to her. She didn't know if she should let him know who she was, but that might save her life.. Unless he hated rich people.

As Ryan continued to drive he kept looking in the rear view mirror. "I don't plan on keeping you for long... You just have to sit tight and be a good girl. I'll let you go as soon as it's safe for me to let you go..." He took a deep breath, he kept looking for the cops. They sat there in silence for a few minutes and then Ryan spoke up, "OK... we are going to be together for a little while. I'm Ryan... What's your name?"

Gabriella glared as he said he didn't plan to keep her for long. Then, a few minutes later he said they'd be together for a while. "Well, Ryan. My name is Gabriella Hawthorn." She said, raising an eyebrow as she watched closely to see if he realized who she was. He should, her name appeared in news papers (mostly gossip rags) and Hawthorn Industries as one of the biggest manufacturers of, well anything. They bought and sold companies as well as making air planes and some weaponry.

"Gabriella Hawthorn..." he said as he shook his head, "Fuck... Just my god damm luck. I have to make a quick getaway and I happen to have to take Gabriella Hawthorn as my insurance policy. Well, Gabriella... I guess I know know how a young woman like you can afford a car like this...Must be nice having a dad that will give you everything you want... "

Gabriella smirked. "Yep. You are definitely right." She told him, shrugging and sitting back in the seat smugly. "It is a wonderful thing to have my father buying me everything I want." She said, though she had bought the car herself, with money she'd made herself. She wasn't going to tell him that, however. "So, are you going to use me as ransom to get away or something?" She asked. "And why the hell are you running from the cops in the first place?!"

Ryan shook his head when Gabriella said that she was happy that her daddy bought her everything she wanted. 'Just another typical spoiled Beverly Hills brat.' he thought to himself. "No, I'm not going to hold you for ransom... At least I hope it doesn't have to come to that. I'm hoping to get out of LA without being seen. That way I can just let you go. And I'm running from the cops because earlier today, I escaped while I was being transferred to San Quentin."

Gabriella's eyes went wide when she heard the man say why he was running. She'd heard of him. "Oh no." She said aloud, taking a hold of the door handle. "I heard about that. You killed someone!" She moved as far away from him as she could, looking at the gun nervously.

Ryan shook his head and took a deep breath, "Relax, Gabriella. I didn't kill anyone. It all started a few months ago. I was just sitting at home watching TV. I had a good job, a good home, and good friends. Meanwhile, on the other side of town a guy robbed a bank in a clown costume and shot one of the tellers. Word was all over the news. Now, it just so happen that a few nights before I went to a costume party as a clown and the old bitty next door saw me, then she saw the report on the news, freaked out and called the cops. They found the clown costume in my closet. That and some poorly collected DNA evidence was enough to convict me for 25 years. And, now I'll get more for kidnapping, escaping, that's why I have to get out of town."

It had been about 10 minutes and so far so good, no cops had spotted them, "I'm guessing if we can go another 20 minutes with out being spotted by the cops we should be good and I can let you go..."

"They don't really do that..." Gabriella said, looking at him suspiciously. "The whole 'wrongfully convicted' thing is played out." She told him. She was so sheltered her whole life that she didn't really realize that stuff like that actually happened out side of the movies. She frowned and watched him. Truth be told, he didn't seem so dangerous, for a man that had just escaped from jail.

Slowly she relaxed and crossed one leg over the other, tapping her foot slowly. "I really hope that we do get to a point that you can let me go. I have to get back to work." She commented, thinking of her schedule.

Ryan shook his head when Gabriella said that people didn't get wrongfully convicted, "You might think it's played out but believe me honey it's not..." He continued driving. He looked at the clock, 15 minutes and no cops. Then she said she had to get back to work, "Oh, so you do work?" he said, "I figured you just lived off Daddy's money."

Gabriella grinned. "I don't know how much I can think about that. I mean, come on, the judicial system is a world better now than they were fifty years ago." She shrugged when he spoke and let his shock of the fact that she worked be known. "I haven't let my daddy pay my way for quite some time." She told him. "I own my own business."

"The judicial system might be better than it was fifty years ago, but it still makes mistakes. I would know if I robbed a bank and I know for a fact that I didn't rob a bank. But, they only person who believes me is my lawyer." Ryan was impressed that she owned her own business at her age. "What kind of Business do you have?"

Gabriella shrugged and looked closely at him. "So no money in your bank?" She asked, teasing him slightly. "Well, maybe you were sleep walking?" She offered, then laughed. "Sleep robbing." When he asked what kind of business she had, she sobered and looked out the window "It's an interior decorating business." She told him.

Ryan glared at her when she suggested that he was sleep walking. Just as he figured, she didn't believe him. He looked at the clock 20 minutes and no cops. He was starting to breath easier, he would be able to let her go soon. Then when Gabriella said she had an interior decoration business. He nodded, "I figured you have something to do with making things look good. You do a good job of taking care of yourself."

Gabriella blushed. She knew that he took offense to her suggestion of him sleep walking, when she'd only been joking, trying to ease the tension so that he wouldn't shoot her or anything. "Thanks." She said, pushing her hair out of her face. "It's a fun job, and it uses my skills of putting things together." She told him.

Ryan smiled and looked over at Gabriella. For some reason he started to fall for the young woman next to him. He really wished he didn't have to let her go. But, he knew he had to. He was heading up north to the mountains near Lake Tahoe. That was no place for a woman like her. He just nodded when she said she like her work. He wasn't sure what to say next. He just kept driving and checking behind him.

"So, can I ask what your plans are?" Gabriella asked, picking at her jeans. She seemed like she was bored, but this was the most exciting thing that she'd ever done. She had such a tame life a tame world. Now, she was running with a man, and she didn't really want to leave.

Ryan looked over at her and smiled, "Well, I've got a friend... Who has a really nice place hidden away in the mountains up north. I'm pretty sure the police will never find me up there." He smiled and looked at the clock. He started to look for a good place to leave Gabriella. He couldn't believe that no one was following them.

Gabriella smiled back. "How do you figure they won't?" She asked. She also wondered how he was so sure that she wouldn't tell the cops. She didn't plan to tell them anything, because he was sharing this bit of the adventure with her, and she wasn't going to ruin that.

"It's far up in the mountains." He said, "There's no real roads up there. The house is part of a sort of town that never was. It was going to a mine of some kind but before anything could get started the whole thing went bust. Fortunately, there is gas and electric lines." Ryan looked at the clock and saw that the two of them had been together for 30 minutes. He looked and saw another gas station ahead.

"Well, my dear... It's almost time for us to part ways. I'll keep your car for awhile longer and leave it in a safe place so you get it back..." He started to pull of the road and next to the gas station... wishing he didn't have to leave Gabriella behind...

Gabriella frowned and nodded. "That sounds cool." She said quietly as he pulled off the road. "So... You have to let me go? Can't I come with?" She asked quickly, showing for the first time in the thirty minutes how she had been enjoying the little run. "I mean.. I'd like to see a place like that." She added quickly, not wanting to seem like the kind of person that would just jump at something like that without a reason.

Ryan raised an eyebrow when she asked to come with him... "Really... You want to come with me?" He thought for a moment and then he smiled... "All right... But, if you decide to leave you can't tell anyone where I am... If you do I'll be in big trouble..."

Back
Top Bottom