Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In too deep (FinnxYen)

Finnaholic

Supernova
Carrie had been trying to get into the modeling business for a couple months now. A week ago, she'd finally gotten a phone call from a very well-known modeling agency, saying she'd been hired.

She woke up early on the day of her first photo shoot, spending a few hours trying to pick out the perfect outfit. She wanted to make a very good impression on the photographer. Finally ready around 10 am, she headed downstairs for a quick bite to eat, telling her mom she was leaving for the shoot as she headed out the door.

It only took 10 minutes to get to the agency, and she was starting to get a little nervous. She'd only met a couple people from the agency at a model search a few weeks before, and was starting to wonder if they had picked the right girl. Parking her car outside the building, she got out, taking a deep breath before heading inside the building. "Is anyone here? I'm here for my photo shoot."

Alex hopped up from his seat on the couch in the lobby to head over to where Carrie was standing. He was quite a handsome young man, probably in his early twenties or so. His hair was rather shaggy and a nice shade of blond that went well with his emerald green eyes. He had a decent hint of muscle to his frame as well. He was dressed simply in blue jeans and a t-shirt. Not really the kind of stuff you assumed someone would wear at a modeling shoot.

"Hi, I'm Alex. Duncan would be here to greet you himself but he's busy yelling at our cameraman Mark. I don't really have anything to do for this shoot so they figured they'd send me out to greet you." He said with a smile, extending his hand to her warmly. His eyes wandered just a bit as he looked at her but in the modeling business that seemed fairly natural.

Carrie smiled at Alex, taking note of his attire as she shook his hand. He seemed a little out of place in the jeans and tshirt, since it was a modeling agency. She'd expected the people who worked there to be dressed a bit nicer than that. She was dressed in a knee-length lavender skirt and a pale pink blouse, her long blonde hair pulled back into a braid.

She sat down on the couch he'd gotten up from, glancing around the lobby before turning her gaze back to him. "Are you a model too? How many others work for Duncan?"

Alex raised a brow slightly as she questioned him about his job. He was guessing that she had very little idea what they did here. Then again, they DID do legitimate modeling, it's just that that wasn't their primary function. "Yeah, I sorta am. I only really do group shoots though and today's a solo kind of deal. But you and me will probably be working together soon so I figure Duncan wanted to make sure that we didn't end up hating each other."

As he spoke he started to walk back onto the set. Sure enough, they'd gotten the place cleaned up. No beds, no toys, no lingerie. Which meant that, like Alex had expected, they were going to be starting Carrie off easy.

The first person to notice them was a young man with flaming red hair and green eyes, somewhat duller in shade than Alex's. He smiled and stepped up to Carrie. The camera around his neck made his job fairly clear. If she had to guess his age she probably would have been safe picking somewhere in the 18-20 range. Either way, he was younger than Alex. He wasn't particularly muscular but was still fairly good looking in his own way.

"I'm Mark, our photographer. You must be Carrie." He said with a smile, extending his hand to her. "Duncan is looking for you in the dressing room." He said before looking up to Alex. "And what are you doing here?" Alex shrugged a bit and Mark just shook his head. "Anyway, you ought to go see Duncan, he's just through that door." Mark said to Carrie, motioning off to a door labeled "dressing room."

Carrie was curious as to what Alex meant when he said they would be working together, but decided not to question him about it. She'd find out eventually. Giving him a smile, she got up and followed him onto the set, taking a look around. If she knew just what she would be in for later on, she probably would not have accepted this chance. But, like so many other girls, she wanted to be a model.

She was still looking around the set when Mark approached. Hearing him address her, she turned to look at him, smiling as she shook his hand. He didn't seem to be that much older than she was. "Hello Mark" She let her gaze travel over his body, then turned to look at Alex, nodding. "I guess I should go see what he wants then. It was nice meeting you both."

Glancing at Mark again with a smile, she turned and headed through the door that Mark had pointed out. "Mr. Duncan? I'm here for my photoshoot." Shutting the dressing room door behind her, she sat down in front of a mirror, wondering what Duncan wanted with her.

Alex knew full well that she wasn't expecting some of the particulars for this job. Then again, the job paid well. Assuming, of course, that you were willing to do the whole job. They actually did have a few models who did just that. Of course, even their modeling was more towards the racy end of things.

Mark sit his lip softly when her gaze ran over his body but couldn't help smiling a little bit. It was rare that he got a look while Alex was still standing around. Alex gave her a little wave when she left and Mark went to get his camera set up.

Duncan was waiting for her when she reached the dressing room. He was a tall man in roughly his mid thirties, though he looked a few years younger than that. His hair matched his eyes perfectly, both a deep shade of brown. He was larger in build than Alex or Mark, being rather more buff than either of them.

"Nice to see you Carrie. I hope you've met Alex and Mark by now." He began with a smile as he walked over to her, resting against the counter infront of the mirror. "Now, since it's your first photoshoot I tried to line up something easy for you. Thing is, this isn't really the easy kind of studio. But if you're willing to go that extra mile we pay top dollar." He began before motioning to the clothing sitting out infront of her, which actually turned out to be several different styles of underwear, none of which left much to the imagination. "If you're not alright with this I can get one of the other girls to fill in for you but I have to warn you, this is on the tamer end of the modeling we do here." He told her, wondering how the girl would react.

Carrie had seen the undergarments sitting on the counter in front of her, but didn't think anything of them at first. She looked up when Duncan spoke, nodding. "Yes, I met them just before coming in here." She bit her lip, listening to what he said next, her eyes going to the pile of undergarments she'd seen when she entered the dressing room. She really wanted to be a model, but she hadn't expected to be modeling skimpy undergarments.

Afraid that she might not get another chance like this if she turned it down, she nodded, reaching toward the underwear. ".. I'll do it..." She waited for him to leave, still debating on whether or not to actually go through with this. She wasn't all that comfortable being alone with him, let alone undressing in front of him.

He couldn't help but grin a little at her reaction. "Don't worry. You'll get used to modeling underwear. As a general rule, modeling pays better for the things that fewer people are willing, or have the body, to do." Duncan was, of course, hoping that she was willing, he certainly knew that she had the body for this.

When she told him that she'd do it he gave her a smile and patted her on the shoulder. "You'll do great." He assured her before stepping towards the door, looking back behind himself for a moment. "If you need any help just call for it. I'll have one of the other girls wait by the door incase you need help." He told her before heading off.

Carrie watched him leave, moving a chair to bar the door just in case. Once done with that, she changed into a set of the underwear. She felt a little better at his confidence in her, but not enough that she would leave the dressing room in just the undergarments. Seeing a robe hanging nearby, she slipped it off its hook and put it on.

Moving the chair away from the door, she emerged, the robe tied closed. She still wasn't quite ready, but was feeling like she was getting into more than she'd bargained for. She didn't know where she was supposed to stand, so she just stayed near the dressing room door, looking over at where Duncan was seated. "I.. I'm ready Duncan."

The woman standing by the door took a quick look at her and bid her "good luck" before heading off. She'd already finished her photo shoot and had only been staying around in case Carrie decided not to go through with her photo shoot.

Duncan sighed when he saw her standing by the dressing room door and gently slipped an arm around her, leading her infront of a white screen infront of Mark's tripod. Alex and Duncan both had chairs by the area for them to watch her photo shoot. Afterall, they had to make sure she'd be able to handle the other parts of her job.

Mark quickly marched up to her when she was on the set, giving her a little smile. "Don't worry about being a little nervous or shy. For something like this it generally just looks cute." He told her with a smile. "Now, I am going to need you to take off that robe." He said, holding his hand out with a tell tale motion that made it clear he expected her to do as she was told. Mark wasn't used to people fighting him on these things. Afterall, he was the photographer. His word was law in this business.

Carrie nodded to the woman, watching her walk away. She was starting to get second thoughts, very close to darting back inside the dressing room. The only thing that stopped her was her dream of being a model.

She let herself be led in front of Mark's camera, starting to feel self-conscious again. Glancing over to where Alex was sitting, she gave a weak smile, trying to remain calm. She kept her eyes on Alex and Duncan, even after Mark had approached her. Giving a soft sigh, she slowly untied the robe, shrugging out of it and handing it to Mark.

Alex returned her smile before speaking with Duncan for a moment. Never above a dull whisper though. Alex was starting to wonder if this young girl was really ever going to make it to any of the "group shoots". Most of the girls that made it that far didn't have quite so much trouble modeling underwear. Still, Duncan assured him that she'd make it.

Mark tossed the robe over his shoulder before looking her up and down. He reached out and adjusted the underwear just a bit before walking around behind her. He began to give her instructions about her pose, gently guiding her movements with his hands if she got it wrong. The first few shots tended to be fairly specific for Mark, especially with new girls. After that though, once she got into it, he'd let her do her own thing a bit more.

He moved back around behind his camera, adjusted the lenses just a bit and hit the shutter a couple of times before instructing her on her next pose. The poses were getting steadily sluttier. Less and less focused on the underwear and more focused on her body.

Carrie could hear Alex and Duncan whispering to each other, but couldn't make out what they were discussing. If she had been able to hear what they were saying, she probably would have retreated back into the dressing room to change back into the clothes she'd worn.

She bit her lip when she felt Mark's hands on her, adjusting the underwear. She closed her eyes for a moment, fighting back tears as she moved her body according to the photographer's instructions. She hoped the shoot didn't last too long, wanting to just go home.

She followed his instructions on the next few poses, trying to ignore the other two men in the room with them. The first several poses, she didn't mind too much, but as the shoot progressed, she was starting to get nervous, feeling as though the shoot wasn't about the underwear. But she couldn't stop now, wanting to prove that she could do this, if only to herself.

Mark didn't notice how close to tears the girl was when he adjusted her underwear. It wasn't like he had done anything he didn't consider perfectly businesslike. At least by the standards of this business.

Duncan was probably the first to notice when she started to get uncomfortable and stood up, walking over to her. "That's enough for this outfit. Go ahead and take a break for a bit before we move onto the next one." He said.

Mark smiled and headed over to her with the robe, holding it back out to her. "You did good." He told her before leaning in. "Duncan generally doesn't like to say one way or another till the end of the first shoot but I'm pretty sure you're going to be able to get a more permanent position here if you want one." He whispered to her before pulling back and giving her a little smile.

Grateful for Duncan's intervention, she took the robe and gave Mark a weak smile. She put it back on before going back into the dressing room. Once alone, she leaned back against the door, sobbing quietly, not wanting anyone on the other side of the door to hear her.

She wiped her eyes after a few minutes and went to sit in front of the mirror, looking at her tear-stained face. Another couple minutes passed before she changed into another of the outfits provided for her. She wasn't sure how much longer she'd have to be there, but she didn't want the men out there to think she was giving up on her dream of being a model.

Putting the robe back on, she left the dressing room, glancing over at Alex and Duncan again before going back over to stand in front of the camera and wait for Mark's next set of instructions.

Duncan was now sitting next to an empty chair. Alex had gone home at this point, partially under the impression that she wasn't actually going to make it to being in any videos with him.

Mark smiled when she returned. "Looking good Carrie." He said with a smile before instructing her on the next few poses. After a little while Duncan stood up and moved over next to Mark. "Alright, for the last couple of shots I'd like you to take off your bra. You'll be covering yourself with your arm or your hands for all of these pictures so you don't have to worry about the camera capturing anything more than it ought to." He told her.

Mark gave him a questioning glance before looking back to her. "You heard the boss. Bra off." He said, waiting to see if she was going to do as she was told or if this was going to go poorly.

Carrie noticed that Alex had left, and felt a little better knowing that only one other was left, besides the photographer. She shed the robe, tossing it to one side as she nodded and followed Mark's instructions on poses. She was starting to enjoy it, until Duncan stood and approached them. Her eyes went wide, but she nodded, looking down at the floor as she reached behind her to unhook the bra.

She felt very ashamed doing it, but she didn't think she could get out of it now. She didn't meet either men's eyes as she stood there, her arms covering her now exposed breasts. Closing her eyes, she tried to pretend she was somewhere else than where she actually was. "C..Can we just get this over with please?"

Mark began to smile a bit more when Carrie seemed to start to enjoy herself. His job was certainly better if the subject of his photographs enjoyed herself. Of course, this was quickly ruined when Duncan asked her to take her top off. "Alright Carrie. We just need a few shots like this." He told her before giving her her instructions, making her go through a few different poses.

Before he told her it was over she felt her robe wrap around her and Mark spoke up. "You know, in the future, you're going to need to open your eyes for these sort of pictures. But we got great shots before that for the ad." He said before looking up at Duncan. "What do you think boss? We have a regular in the making?"

Duncan gave Mark a little nod, giving him a knowing look that told Mark he knew full well why he stopped them here. "Yeah, if you're up for it, we'll call you next time we need you. You'll do a bit better if you get a bit better at showing off your body. We do some tasteful nudity for some of our pieces and a sexy thing like you could make some good money like that."

Carrie was grateful when she felt the robe against her bare skin, opening her eyes to look at Mark. She gave a slight nod to let him know she'd heard him, then looked at Duncan when he spoke. She wasn't sure if she would ever be comfortable being nude, but, again, she nodded. "I... I will try to do better next time, Mr. Duncan."

Going back into the dressing room, she took the panties she'd been modeling off, and got dressed in the clothes she wore when she arrived. After putting her shoes back on, she left the dressing room, going over to Duncan. "When do you want me to come back for the next shoot?"

Duncan smiled at her when she said she'd try to do better. "It'll come with practice." He assured her before giving her a little grin. "And it's just Duncan. If I wanted a "mister" on my name, I'd introduce myself with one." He told her before looking up at Mark who was still standing behind Carrie. "Don't you have some pictures to upload and crop for the underwear ad?" He asked with that "time is money" look he got when people weren't doing their jobs quite as quickly as he expected. Mark sighed and headed over to grab his camera before looking back at Carrie. "It was a pleasure working with you. You look good in this kind of thing." He said, lifting the bra up to make his point. "Mark..." Duncan growled, resulting in the photographer leaving the room with a spring in his step.

After she got back from the dressing room Duncan addressed the next shoot. "I've got one lined up same time next week that I'd like for you to be a part of. Only problem is, it's a nude shoot. It's another one of those "tasteful" type things which means that we're going to be positioning you so that you're not entirely exposed but still, it might be good if you got some practice posing nude. Think you can do that?" He asked.

((Skipping forward))

When the day of the shoot came Mark was busy setting up his cameras and the equipment for the flash. Alex was, with the help of a few other men, busy putting a sportscar together in the middle of the floor. They'd carted the whole thing into the studio piece by piece because the car company wanted an ad that'd work in some racier magazines. Oddly enough, Alex was a surprisingly good mechanic considering what he did for a living.

Duncan was waiting out front for Carrie, not quite sure if she'd end up being a no-show. They still had a lot of work to do with the timid girl but he was confident she'd make a great model, and an even better actress. Of course, the movies that they made didn't exactly involve all that much in the way of acting.

Carrie had considered not showing up for her second photoshoot, still a little upset over the first one. Her mom had to convince her to go, not knowing what had happened. That was something she never wanted her mother to find out.

She parked her car outside the building, but didn't get out right away. She was a little worried about what they would have her do this time. She got out when she noticed that Duncan was standing by the door waiting for her. He'd been kind to her the last time, comforting her as she posed in the underwear. Walking over, she gave him a weak smile. She still wasn't sure about doing a nude photo shoot, but it depended on how she would be positioned.

Duncan saw her car pull up but waited for her to get out of it and come to him. When she walked up he gave her a warm smile. "Glad to see you could make it. We should be just about ready for you. Alex is still putting the car back together and Mark is setting up. We'll run through the positions with you in your underwear before we actually start the shoot." He told her as he headed inside, expecting her to follow.

Inside Alex and Mark were busy arguing over just how they were supposed to get the car seats to stay where they were. Since only the top of the seat would be visible through the windows they settled on ducttape. This sportscar was several pay grades above them and they were using duct tape to put it together... Sometimes Duncan had to wonder about the people he employed.

Mark was the first to look up, smiling as he saw Carrie. "Glad to see our sexiest new model decided to come back for another shoot." Duncan gave him a little glare. "what have I said about playing favorites?" He asked. "Having an opinion is not playing favorites." Mark pointed out. "We're ready whenever you are Carrie." He then told her.

Carrie smiled back, though she still felt a little unsure about this photo shoot. "I almost didn't come.." She wasn't sure why she'd told him that, but it was the truth. She followed Duncan inside the building, glancing at the car that was being set up in the middle of the room.

Shaking her head at their choice of materials to put the car together, she headed for the dressing room to change out of her clothes. She left the dressing room, wearing the robe again as she was still uncomfortable. A few more photoshoots will probably change that, but for now, they would just have to deal with her insecurities.

Back
Top Bottom