Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good Driver, Bad Cop

Finnaholic

Supernova
Selene loved the freedom of having her license, and of course her parents had bought her a brand new car for her birthday just a couple days before she took the test. She had passed with flying colors.

Over the couple months following that day, she'd gotten several parking and speeding tickets, though she had managed to keep them secret from her parents. She never paid them, even though she knew she could lose her license if she ever got caught.

She was currently on her way to pick up a friend for a day at the mall, her stereo blasting as she drove through the streets, not really paying attention to the speed limit signs. Seeing lights flashing in her rearview mirror, she pulled over to the side of the road, turning down the volume of her radio while waiting for the cop to approach her car.

((sorry if the title's lame... lol))

The man sat in his car after pulling her over. He sat in his cruiser for a bit, finishing his coffee and his donut. Yeah, sure it was stereotypical of a cop to have donuts and coffee but who didn't enjoy those two things. Running the plates in the computer, nothing came up. Getting out of his car, the man stood in his full 6'4 frame. His brown hair tucked up underneath his cap. Moving slowly, he pressed his hand to the back of her car and stepped to the window. He was of a muscular frame, but he wasn't bulky. He was young for a cop, but this was not his first day on the job. His hand on his gun, he approached the window.

It was daylight out, so he didn't need to shine his light. "Hands on your steering wheel please." He said as he took a quick once over of her car. It looked pretty clean, except for some clothes strewn out in the car. He didn't smell any alcohol or any other extra curricular activities in her car, so he just proceeded to smile. "Licence and registration?" The air around smelt like girl and she was a bit of a looker. Too bad she was on the other side of the law. As he took her papers he moved back to his car and ran them in his computer. A few tickets came up, and he realized that she was going quite a bit over the speed limit.

Moving back to her car, he shook his head. He handed her back her papers and sighed. "Well, I think I am going to have to give you another ticket." He said as he took out his pen and his piece of paper. "Well, it's either that, or I could have a nice discussion with your parents, and just forget about the ticket." He said, trying to show her the options that she had available. His finger clicked the pen and he started to fill in the slots on the ticket.

She kept glancing in her rearview mirror, wondering what was taking the cop so long to approach her car. She knew the procedure, and got out the papers she would need, setting them on the seat next to her. After a few minutes, she saw him approaching, and rolled down the window before putting her hands on the steering wheel as ordered. Looking up at him, she noticed how good looking he looked. Too bad she was only 16 though.

She watched him head back to his car with her registration, drumming her fingers on the steering wheel. Glancing at the clock, she wondered if her friend was still waiting, or if she'd gone on to the mall already.

Looking up again when the cop came back, she held her hand out, expecting the cop to already have a ticket written out. It took her by surprise when she was given a choice between getting a ticket, or having her parents informed that she'd been speeding. "Officer, I'll take the ticket. I can pay for them myself." It was not a total lie, as she -could- pay for them herself. She just chose not to, preferring to spend her money on things that she considered more important, like shopping.

The man looked at her and a devious twinkle in his eye started to gleam. He looked toward her and smiled. "I mean, I am sure I could find a way to just completely waive the ticket and you could be off scott free." He said as he leaned against the rolled down window in her car. He was undressing her with his eyes and just looked at her with hungry eyes up and down.

The cop adjusted his hat and his tie and smiled at her. By this time, the road was dead or almost dead at least. There were a few cars driving by, but nothing else, this was in fact a pretty secluded road. It was a quicker drive because there were almost no cops on this road so one could drive how ever fast they wanted. This time happened to be an exception.

((Sorry, my next post will be better))

She didn't like the look in his eye as he smiled at her. "I am sure you can, Officer, but I said I would take the ticket. My friend is waiting for me to come pick her up, so can you please just write it up so I can go?" She got a shiver down her spine as she noticed the way he was looking for her.

The fact that this road was almost deserted had not escaped her, and she wanted to get her car going again, if only to get away from the cop. She watched him adjust his hat and tie, and took that moment to start rolling up her window a little more than halfway. "Officer, I'm in a hurry here, so can we get on with this?"

The cop sighed. "That's a shame." He said as he stepped closer towards the car. He needed to relieve some pent up "stress" and she seemed like the perfect stress ball. "Could you please step out of your car?" He asked her as he stepped aside and to give room for the door to swing open.

It wasn't as though she had a choice. Afterall, he was a cop. He had all kinds of power, at least so he thought. He turned her around and put the handcuffs on her. Leading her over to the car, he opened the back seat and forced her into the back. Now, sitting in the front seat in silence, he started driving.

She got out, only to find herself being put in handcuffs. She was confused as he let her to the police cruiser, not sure what he was doing.

When he started driving away from where she'd parked her car, she leaned forward. "Where are you taking me? I don't think speeding is cause to arrest me!"

The cop just stayed silent, and when he stopped the car, they were in some warehouse by the docks. Moving quickly, he got into the backseat with her, leaving the door open, because everyone knows that when the door closes it is only able to be opened from the outside. He sat in the back with her and smiled. "Maybe, we can find a way of clearing your record." He sais softly into her ear as he ran his hand along the inside of her leg. It wasn't as though there was anything she could do, she was in handcuffs. Besides, he was sure that he was much stronger than she was anyhow and his hands weren't bound.

Looking out the window when the car finally stopped, she realized he'd taken her somewhere that she wouldn't be heard if she were to scream. She couldn't get away from him either, handcuffed as she was. She looked over when he got into the backseat with her, scooting away from him. ".. And just what do you have in mind for that?"

With skillful hands, he unbuttoned her bottom and smiled. "Well, tell me how you like this." He said as he slipped his hand into her and through the panties. He traced around her lips and just looked at her, leaning in and placing a delicate kiss on her cheek. "Think about it, isn't this worth having a clean record? Now, just sit back and enjoy"

Back
Top Bottom