Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unknown Prodigy. Jugger and I

(Nevermind I got a bit more time)

Nathan- ... You really are going to be a pain in the ass, but a power like yours, I'm not gonna let it go to waste. Stand up and follow me before I drag you away.

Adrina glared at him before getting up off of the groud, 'What am I going to do?' she thought to herself biting her lip. "No need for any of that," she grumbled.

Adrina glared at him, "I can't live in a sewer, can't we just go back to my home or something?" she asked.

Nathan turned to her. He walked over her and stood provokingly over her. His eyes were hidden under the bane and the moonlight shining behind him made his body seem completely black.

Nathan- Depends on where you live girl.

"There's not a lot of people, it's kind of out of the city," she said with a shrug. Looking up at him she took a step back not sure why he was standing so close.

Adrina sighed, "Well first you have to get us out of these woods, I have no clue where I am right now," she said looking over at him.

(Sorry for the absence. Got caught up in stuff.)

Nathan- Idiot human...

He grabbed her wrist and began to dash off in a direction to find his way out so she could lead him to her place.

"Don't call me stupid," she mumbled before seeing them come out into an opening, looking around she recognized where they were. "I know where we are no, it's only a little bit aways from here."

Back
Top Bottom