Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unknown Prodigy. Jugger and I

LoveAlive

Star
Name: Adrina Banks
Appearance:
evilanime5.jpg

Other: N/A
(I'm not exactly sure how to start it.)

Adrina woke up in a dark area, she had no idea where she was and couldn't remember anything that had happened moments before. Getting up she looked around and then down at herself gasping in shock, she was currently covered in a sticky substance that resembled a lot like blood, confused to what had happened she began to walk around trying to figure out her surroundings.

Nathan was sitting atop a rooftop watching her. He saw the whole event and took her into interest. She killed off the demons on his hitlist that he was going to kill but she seemed to have no recollection of what happened. He didn't approach her but he stalked her for a bit.

Looking around she had this strange feeling of being watched but she ignored it, she was too busy panicking wondering about what had happend to her. It was the first time that she had blacked out and woke up in state just like the one she was in.

Nathan was slowly beginning to lose interest. She was not showing anything she had done earlier. He wanted to approach her but he wasn't quite sure how well he'd fare against a psychotic killing machine she seemed to be.

Alana looked around and was lost, it was really annoying. Finally she gave up and sat down, resting her face in her palms. "What the hell is wrong with me?" she thought outloud.

Nathan frowned and soon dropped down behind her.

Nathan- You. How could you come up here and steal my kills like you did? Those demons were on my hitlist.

Adrina looked in the direction that he was pointing and gasped, "I don't know what you're talking about... I didn't do that," she said shaking her head. "I couldn't."

"I'm not playing stupid.! And I did no such thing! I don't even know how to fight, how am i supposed to slaughter someone?" she cried.

Alana tried to flail away from him but it didn't do anything for her, "Demon? What are you getting at?" she gagged her face turning red.

(Aye lets RP on the other one for a bit cause I'm getting overworked. So sorry.)

Nathan- I'll show you real.

He began to change shape.

(Remind me later to get his demon form)

Adrina watched with surprise, "Oh my.." she began shrinking away from him. "Okay they might be real but you're the first one I've ever seen," she said her voice shaking.

(Oh yeah, so so sorry forgot about this. Thanks for reminding me.)

Nathan- You. I don't know what the hell you are, but you're something that might be a threat to me if you learn how to use your power. I can either kill you now...or slowly torture you for the rest of your life until you die.

Adrina shrunk back, "I still have no idea what you're talking about, If I do have this 'power' believe me I have no intention of learning how to use it," she pleaded looking up at him with honest eyes.

Nathan- Yes, but I can't take that risk.................wait.....

He turned around and smirked.

Nathan- Maybe I can use her for my own dirty work...heheh...

Adrina watched him with wide eyes, she didn't want to die. That wasn't on her agenda when she had woken up that morning, "I promise," she pleaded.

"What power?!" she demanded. "Clearly I don't know what power it is you're talking about. So if I have it then I won't be able to just do t."

Back
Top Bottom