Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More then One kind of Treasure (Candira And MasterOfWhispers)

Lea took a moment to recover herself, enjoying the way he seemed almost dazed. Her senses were heightened as well, and she certainly enjoyed the endorphins he'd released in her body. "Mmm, Johan," she groaned. A few moments later, she felt much more energetic.

Right about when he was finishing getting dressed, she sat up, her bronzy hair coming out of her ponytail to the point where she pulled it out. Her light cocoa skin had a light sheen of sweat covering it and her green eyes smiled up at him as he bent down to kiss her again. She kissed him back and licked his lips softly as he pulled away. Her body was still naked as she gathered her clothes up and started to put them back on.

"You'll need me, huh? Well, alright. I'll come around when I'm free," she said, winking a little. That said, she straightened up a little and finished putting on her clothes. "See ya later, Johan." And then she was off.

Rachel sighed as Anita interrupted them, but both of them had work to do. "Alright, I'd like that. Cocoa is always nice," she said, kissing him again. With that, she stood, straightened herself up a bit and then left Ark to his work, heading back to the engine rooms to handle what was left of her share of the work.

Surprised to hear the sexy voice of a certain engineer at her commissary yet again. She laughed at hearing him call for her specifically, rolling her eyes at the little teasings of the rest of the kitchen staff. Finally, the dark-haired woman appeared to him, smiling a bit.

"Hello again, Elton. Dinner's in an hour, but if you can't wait I can scrounge something up for you. Unless you needed something else?"

Just wanted to talk as all. " He said "I did say I wanted to get to know you and your other talents. " He winked " noticed you were pretty Dinner is almost ready for the rest of the crew . I was wondering if you could sneak away during dinner, and up to my quarters for a little chat and some recently old rare wine I found stashed away in my quarters. Guaranteed to get you drunk in minutes." He said with a rather devilish smile.

============

"Hot chocolate check, hmm pomegranate liquor synthesized and ready." He said looking over the items he had "Massage oils, also synthesized and ready. Anita anything else I'm missing?"

The ships computer echoed in his lab. " Have you even sent her a message to come to your quarters." The A.I Responded, it's voice monotone but oddly sounding like an older sister.

"Get in contact with her. She should be done with her shift."
"Opening lines."
"Rachel. Was wondering if you'd like to come up to my lab an relax a spell." He said smiling.

Well, she had to give him credit for persistence. Smiling, she crossed her arms and shook her head. Chuckling, the Asian cook listened to him. "I'm pretty, huh? Well, I guess I can spare some time after we serve the crew." She stood up straight and tilted her head as she stepped a little closer to the handsome man in front of her. "Some wine sounds good," she said with a little smirk. "But are you sure you want to share it with me?"

Rachel was just finishing straightening up her tools when the lines of communication were set up between her and Ark. She smiled as he greeted her and rolled her eyes as he asked if she wanted to relax. "I suppose I can come and spend some time with you. Will there be cocoa?" she teased, washing her hands and face. She patted them dry with some towels she'd found.

"Hot chocolate and more!" Ark said rather excitedly. " Take your time. Finishing a few more calculations. Have a few things I'd like to show you as well. Some of which might interest you." He finished. The comm line cut off, and he went to the drawers to see what clothes some of the scientists left behind. After shuffling through their drawers, he settled on some casual wear. Jeans and a nice form fitting black sweater. It was certainly odd that he would be dressing in this manner, but he thought it would be more suitable to wear something more comforting. He wasn't it entirely sure though.

=========

He laughed at her response. " I feel like a loner if I drink on my own." He said. His posture became more easy going and relaxed. " Besides cooking for rough misfits like us. I know it can't exactly be easy. Though I hope some of us aren't to demanding. He stepped closer to her amused. " That being said. I'm sure this bottle will be more the happy for you to how do we say "drink some of it's essence up."

Rachel chuckled, the sweetness of his eagerness not lost on her. The kitsune took her hair down and shook it out a bit combing it with a brush Sapphire had given to her. She looked lovely in her mind. Although she was still dressed in her clothes from earlier, she didn't think it would bother him much. It wasn't as though she had anything to change into. Not until she did laundry and they stopped into port.

He made her laugh as he mentioned drinking the essence. She shook her head in utter disbelief, simply impressed at his gall. "Well, sometimes it is...difficult," she said, choosing her words carefully. "I can handle it, but a break would be nice. I'll sneak us some of the good stuff," she said, referring to dinner. "As for you finding out about my talents...well, that remains to be seen."

Ark managed to finish up the last of his work, when he heard the door ring. " Come in" He said with a smile on his face. Hot chocolate was made, and the lab was rearranged to look more roomier and spacier then before. The clutter of research equipment was gone with only a few key items that were left on the table. Items that he wanted to show the kitsune. His attention focused fully on her again, once again speaking in his unusually usual manner of full sentences. "Hope you feel more comfortable right. I know my lave wasn't exactly in the best of conditions earlier.

================

"I do love a puzzle" He responded. Bemused at her more guarded nature. Understandable. But he was going to make sure to crack her out of that little bubble of hers. He leaned into her "As for talents. I'll show you my talents if you show me yours. I can tell you right now an engineers hands are rather skillful at taking things and part and getting them working just right." he stressed the words "skillful" and "getting things working just right" really carefully. "Think of it as a thank you for getting some of the good stuff."

Rachel arrived at his lab a short time later, ringing the doorbell before she entered with his permission. She noticed that he'd done a little rearranging in his lab. It looked a little less like a lab and more like a home now, and the effort to make her feel more comfortable was duly noted. She looked around curiously, her eyes scanning over everything and then back on the man. "Actually, you're probably not doing it right if your lab isn't a little messy. But this is nice," she said with a grin. "Feels a little more like someone lives here now."

Aria chuckled and watched him as he continued to shamelessly flirt with her. "Well now, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to seduce me," she teased. "But sure, I'll show you mine if you show me yours." She winked and then stood up straight. "So then, is there anything else you needed? I should really get back to help them," she said, gesturing back to where the rest of the crew was.

"Thank you Miss Rachel" Ark responded in kind with his own smile. "I suppose your right. A little chaos would go a long way. Look at the Big Bang" He said. The scientist walked over to a near by table and set aside two cups. " Here is some more hot chocolate for you" He motioned as he poured some of the sweet liquid over at the cups. He smiled gently "I also prepared a special brand of massage oil. From what Elton Told me earlier, It wasn't exactly easy pulling out some of the engines more sophisticated parts. Even with the enhanced strength formula's I injected." He continued as he was waving a small bottle around. " As a doctor I happen to be a really good physical therapist as well.

==============

"Seduce?" He responded with mock sadness. " I'm only trying to comfort what must be the best cook in the entire ship. Wouldn't dream of such mockery." Elton chuckled. The engineer moved a little bit closer to her. A little to close. He whispered in her ear. "I definitely liked to see what you have." stepping away, he moved towards the door and responded to her. "Nothing else. "He said casually "Only thing I'll say is I can't wait..."

An Hour later.....
Elton was once again at the mess hall. He had finished filing his report and sending it to Sapphire Zura. He had hoped that it would be enough for her. He had detailed as much as possible the progress of the engines. He even sent in the schematics. The young and tough misfit looked around as crowds of people were settling in and talking to each other. Elton found it rather odd the amount of couples that have seemed to form after only one day. He supposed he shouldn't been surprised. After all he was going after a certain black haired cook himself. Looking through the crowd, he only saw a handful of people he was close to. Johan was there sitting with Lea giving her a rather hungry look. Elton never imagined Johan with a Hungry look. He saw Julius Creed there waiting for Sapphire in what could only be deemed as "The Captains" Table. Only people that he knew best were missing were Doctor Ark Winston and Jackal O'Hara. Or Jack O'Hara for short. Wasn't surprising though. No doubt Ark was busy in one of his mental puzzles and Jack was meditating on his recent patients.

Elton Sneaked over to the kitchen looking around among the cooks, He whispered loudly. "Hey Aria! You around?"

Rachel grinned at his response and followed him over to the cups of cocoa. And he mentioned something about massage oil, which gave way to two reactions: one was that she wondered exactly what he wanted to do here tonight, and the other was that her muscles ached a bit more noticeably. "Well, after some cocoa, I might have to take you up on that offer. My back is pretty sore. My neck too. I managed to stretch out my legs and arms though." It was nice of him to offer, but she couldn't help but wonder if it was just an excuse to get her naked, oiled up, and on a table.

Aria chuckled at his words and then left him to himself as he turned to leave. Men were strange creatures, but amusing. Then again, the same could be said of women. She shrugged and headed back into the teasing, where a number of cooks had obviously just scrambled back to their stations. She chuckled and rolled her eyes as the teasing began.

"Get back to work, you lazy bunch." And so they managed to get the meal ready in time. And, true to her word, the raven-haired chef managed to get some of the best stuff set aside for the two of them. She helped get the trays of food set up and put everything in its place. She explained the system to her staff and had them post someone at the door to explain to the rest of the crew and then she took off to wash her face a little.

Sapphire received Elton's report and was thoroughly impressed with his work and the amount of detail he put into it. No doubt he was trying to earn her trust. This amount of detail wasn't necessary in regular circumstances, but since it was a new ship, it was very much appreciated. She finished reading through the report and made sure the auto pilot was operating correctly. Kira, her first mate, had glanced over everything as well and was ready to go to get some food.

"Ma'am I wonder if I could be excused?"

Sapphire chuckled and nodded. "I'm just going too. See if you can't round up any stragglers on your way--I don't like to cause the kitchen staff a lot of stress because people decide to come in too late after the rush."

Kira nodded and started checking rooms on her way down to the mess hall as the sexy captain headed down to the captain's table.

Aria was just finished getting cleaned up when Elton poked his head into the room again. She laughed and shook her head. "If you're going to insist upon being back in the kitchen I'll have to get a hair net for you and start putting you to work," she said, picking up two plates on the way.

"Ready?"

"All set..." Elton responded with a smile on his face. " I know just a nice little corner where we can have some of this stuff." He finished referring to the rare brand of wine he had. "Come along Aria.". He added.

The engineer guided her through the blue tinted hallways of the ship. It felt mostly abandoned mainly because of the Majority of the crew going to the mess hall. There still those that remained in the most vital sections of the ship such as bridge crew and engineering, but with the ships dual A.I systems, Anita and Adam managing some of the more complex essetinials, it seems that ship practically ran itself. "Aye ships much more managable then the old piece of junk we rode around in." Elton commented as they made their way through the halls. Eventually they arrived over at the his room.

The higher ranked officer quarters have a tendency to be roomier then most battle ships. With Captain's Quarters being the roomiest. However, with such a unique advanced ships such as the Anubis it was even spacier then before. When he opened the shifting doors, the room was the size of a hotel suite, windows over looking the blurry stars as the ship continued to travel to los santos station. There were leather chairs positioned around. IT was more of an apartment then quarters. "Make yourself comfortable! I'll get the glasses.".

================
Sitting in the center of his office cross legged on the floor, Jack O'hara was in a meditative state. A Dark elf or rather Void Elf's internal-self was always at the most chaotic of states. He was master though, and unlike those of his kind he managed to retain a more pleasant disposition. It was why the psychic elf found it easier to council some of the more wayward of the crewmen. It was also why he could break into an enemy's mind and extract needed information. He was almost done meditating when he heard his door beep.
"Come in Miss Kira Lan" He responded sensing Zura's second in command.
===========

He smiled giving her the chocolate. Ark went to prepare one of his medical tables by placing a white dove colored sheet on the table. Sitting with the Kitsune, he began to take small sips of his drinks speaking idly about his day at the lab which included diagnostics of ships capabilities, medical checks, and more. When he finished his drink he looked over at Rachel. "Ready to for that massage?"

Aria rolled her eyes and took their plates with her as she followed after him, letting him lead her through the almost eerily quiet halls. After being in the loud, steamy kitchen all day, however, she was relieved to be out in the serene halls. The crew could still be heard chattering away, dishes and silverware clinking in the distance. His comment about the Anubis being far nicer than his old ship made her chuckle. "Well, at least it has a nicer galley than our old ship. Everything's state of the art. It just makes me drool," she said, chuckling.

Finally they made it to his room and she followed after him, impressed with his suite. "Oh, wow. Sweet diggs, Elton," she teased, bringing their large plates to a coffee table. She set the plates down as he told her to make herself at home. The pretty woman smiled and uncovered the dishes of their dinner. A lovely leafy green salad with dressing on the side, chicken parmesean and fresh garlic bread. She took forks and napkins out of her apron pockets and arranged the meal in a way that looked the most appealing. Grinning the girl took off her apron, draping it over the table and took her hair out of her ponytail, letting the silky ebony locks rest over her shoulders. She took his advice and made herself at home in one of the comfy leather chairs and smiled, waiting for his return.

Kira blinked as she heard her name through the door. Still she had permission to enter, so she did so. "Oh... ummm, I'm sorry to bother you, Jack. The captain, well, captain Zura, wanted me to gather any lingering crew members to eat dinner now." She'd heard rumors of his...intuition, but she hadn't been aware of this level. It seemed too weak a word to describe it. "Will you be coming soon?"

Her cocoa mug empty, Rachel grinned and set it aside. He was so eager it was cute. "Alright. How do you want me?" she asked, standing up with a little stretch.

"Why thank you" Elton responded with a smile. "If your lucky, maybe I'll let you spend the night." He chuckled and winked, that twinkle lighting the features of his face. He went over to the mini fridge and pulled out some of the rare wine, he removed to glasses. "You know when I was settling myself here I found it really odd that this ship would be this luxurious. Almost like this wasn't a traditionally military vessel." He moved over and sat next her in the couch. He gazed at her gently, judging her more relaxed features. The loose flowing hair, the now removed apron. He couldn't help but smile at her. This was going to be an interesting night. "Shall we make a toast then." He said with smile.

==========

"Ah yes. Normally I do not come to eat. I have my own meals prepared here." He said and paused. "However, I suppose it's more appropriate to see how the crew is working with each other. Get a sense of them." He got up, and went out with her through the door and walked with her through the hallways. "So miss Lan How are you finding this new arrangement?" He said with a tone that seemed like he was studying rather then casually speaking with her.

========

Ark prepared the oils. rubbing both his hands together "I believe you'll find this brand of synthesized cool and soothing. Just undo your top and got on the bed over there. " He gestured over to the mattress. The sound of his voice sounded like he had something planned. Ark in this state of mind, without realizing it may be giving away more then he planned.

"That doesn't explain the weapons system though...It was probably set up for higher ups in the military," she said, taking the glass as he handed it to her. His smile was infectious and she couldn't help but return it, noticing how he was looking her over again. "Sure. To what shall we drink?" she asked, turning to face him a bit more.

"Ah, I see. Well I'm sure your presence will be appreciated." She led him out into the hall and started to walk toward the mess hall. "Hm? How am I...? Oh. Well, I suppose there's nothing I can do about it but get used to it," she said with a chuckle. "It's quite an adjustment."

She gave him a suspicious look and then walked to his bed. "Alright. No peeking," she said, half joking. The blonde kitsune frowned at her stiff muscles and wished for some relief before she took off her top and put it aside, kicking off her shoes as well. She lay down on her stomach and pushed her blonde hair aside. "Alright."

"To new friends and comrades." Elton spoke. Chuckling a bit he then added. "Also to potential lovers and partners in crime." He clicked his glass against her own, the sound almost musical. The engineer drank from his own glass, enjoying the subtle yet delectable cherry flavor of the wine. The previous owner certainly had taste. Though in his mind there's one particular cherry he most certainly would like to have.

========

"Big changes are always feel like a whirlwind wreaking and wrecking worlds we've always known." Jack spoke in a rather enigmatic tone. "However such changes aren't always that threatening. Teaming up with your crew would certainly be better then the alliance we almost made with Blue gunner." Jack breaking out of his normal solemn expression shivered at the thought. Blue gunner was a rather infamous female pirate who caused chaos and destruction where ever she went. Destruction of public property was common wherever she went. How Julius' crew nearly ended up aligning with her Jack would have no idea. Everyone in the entire universe would know to stay away from the sapphire hair colored thief. "Much much better then that." Jack said.

=======

The site of the beautiful blond nearly took the scientists breath away. In this entire universe Ark had seen many specimens, ranging from the horrible to the most beautiful. The Kitsune's biological architecture was something that he never would have found so arousing. Was this what they called a sexual stimulation? Could be it. Ark wasn't sure. Rubbing the oil on his hands, he slow began to knead her muscles, weaving out the more tense areas in her upper back. Slowly making his way down to her beautifully shaped behind. Undoing the knots and various tensions. Doing everything he can to make sure she doesn't know about his arousal. In a rather subconscious gestures though he accidentally touched a side of her breasts. He breathed in for a moment wondering if she noticed.

Aria raised her glass to Elton and chuckled in response to his joke about being partners in crime. "Here, here." With that, she took a sip from her glass, taking a moment to really enjoy it. The subtle hint of cherry made it both sweet and bitter at the same time. "Hmmm, very complex. But good stuff. I think it would go pretty well with dinner, should you choose to eat it." Smiling, the chef put down her glass and picked up a plate with silverware and brought it into her lap. "I insist. You eat first," she said with a smile. "I want to see if you like it as much as I do, and I won't be able to enjoy it until I know."

Kira frowned at the mention of Blue Gunner. "That woman is more trouble than she'd be worth. On a number of levels. We've only ever really dealt with her once, and Sapphire didn't...well, let's just say the two didn't get alone well. Which is ironic, considering their names." She shrugged. "But you're right. This is much better. Or so I would hope."

Rachel smiled and rested her head on her hands as she lay in Ark's bed, letting his hands roam over her soft, pale skin. It really did feel nice, and the way her muscles were loosening up was fantastic. "Mmmm, you have no idea how good that feels," she murmured, relaxing even further as he continued. She was blissfully unaware of anything but the relief in her body and the feeling of his hands on her. She let him go where he needed to and shivered a little as he brushed against her soft, but firm breasts and smirked. "Mmm, careful. Wouldn't want you to get distracted by those." She smiled and continued to lay there, enjoying his treatment.

The battle engineer roared with laughter it was rather pleasant actually. " Well I now that you say that I might not be to into taking the first bite." Elton teased with a Cheshire smile to match. " You should be warned though I enjoy placing girls on the edge of anticipation. Makes it all the more rewarding when I finally take my bite."

Elton for a moment was contemplating whether or not he should take more sips for his drink before he takes a bite out of the dish or just finally place the piece of meat into the center of his tongue. For a few moments he smiled jokingly playing with is fork and making mock motions of biting his food. In the end though he decided to finally stab down on that piece of meat on his plate, and slowly placing it between his lips. The flavor of lemon splashed in his tongue feeling his mouth a certain satisfaction. "Me thinks the chefs out done himself.

=========

"What? I mean. I didn't mean to but..." Ark was slightly flustered when she talked about his little accident with his hands. He never understood sexual reactions most genders or same genders had for each other, though with more interactions with Rachel he found himself easing into the dynamics though with haphazard results. Doing his best to stave off of his earlier mistakes he continued kneading aroudn the tense muscles of the Kitsune. "I didn't mean to touch you know.. that area. I more focused on pleasuring you I mean helping you." Ark fumbled.

His hands moved slowly to her behind, massaging any left over tension left on her. Ark had hoped that the oils would do their magic and ultimately relax the kitsune.

Aria chuckled as she watched him and sipped at her wine while he kept her waiting. Cheeky bastard. Well, there wasn't much to do but stick to her guns. She rested in the comfy chair, her feet up after standing up on them all day. It was nice to see that he really loved her. When he finally did dig in, it appeared as though he was pleased and so she could enjoy the food. "Herself," she corrected. "But I do thank you for the compliment." She smiled and then started in on her salad, enjoying it as she watched him. "I'm glad you like it."

Some of her dark hair fell into her face and she flipped it out of her face before looking up at him again.

Rachel chuckled and turned her head to look at him a bit. "It's okay, I promise. I figured it was an accident. No need to apologize," she said with a smile. She closed her eyes and then relaxed again, enjoying the feel of his hands on her sore muscles. The cooling sensation of the oils soon had her muscles relaxing even more. "Mmmm, that feels really good..." She was practically purring.

Back
Top Bottom