Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More then One kind of Treasure (Candira And MasterOfWhispers)

Sapphire didn't spend the time in the mirror, not particularly worried about her appearance since there was a possibility that they were under attack. Hygiene could always be taken care of later. She did, however, sneak a glance at her new lover and grinned. Oh yes, she had missed how handsome he was in the brief glances she'd gotten of him before last night. But again, that could wait.

Captain Zura frowned as they reached the bridge. Creed beat her to asking for status reports, but the thing that truly floored her was the actual problem.

"Captain Creed," on of her female officers said, her voice ragged and tired. "We're dangerously low on fuel. The ship's engines are tied to the life support system. If they stop, there's a good chance that our life support will be sucked up to provide them enough energy to get where we're going."

"Seriously?" She face-palmed and looked at the map, setting a course for the nearest station. "The sooner we dock the better. I have friends at this port that will help us."

"You heard the lady." Julius said. Though directed to everyone on the bridge, His orders were more directed at his own half of the crew. Today was day one of the intergration of the Creed and Zura Crew. " Follow coordinates to the nearest space port.

He looked over at the map carefully seeing where she pointed. He smiled at the spaceport they were going to. "So you know Full Metal Joe also." Accessing one of the terminals on the star chart, he pulled up a database of the surrounding systems, checking if there were any other parts of space they could go to instead.

"Not a huge fan of him. Then again don't really feel comfortable with anybody who makes deals with even the Lagoon Mafia." He responded looking at the database. "Then again he hasn't done me wrong in the past. Hasn't done any pirate come to think of it." He logged out of the data base. "No choice though I'm with you on this one Zura."

"Hope you have some hefty creds to spend to re-outfit this ship Sapphire. I'll chip in where I can. Though our battle before at that salvage mission didn't really leave me much." He chuckled reminiscing about that particular ship to ship combat. "All hands get ready."

Creed's stepping up to back her decision was appreciated. It wasn't often one got such a cooperative partner. But her having sex with him probably helped with that aspect of things. His double-checking her work also inspired confidence. So he wasn't always just a "go where the wind takes me" kind of guy. It was reassuring for her. His comments about Full Metal Joe all rang true, but she had a smile on her face as he came to the end of his line of thought.

"I think today is the day I collect my debt from Joe," she said with a smirk. "We don't carry a lot of our swag on board--not really a smart thing, you know? So we still have plenty of funds to keep us going. But I think now's as good a time as any to collect what I owe from our dear merchant friend. And trust me. He owes me quite a sum. Definitely enough to get this baby re-outfitted and even a new paint job."

She quickly brought up the screen and forged a few credentials they would need to make it into the port safely. "We can register the ship later on. For now, these papers will do. I'll just take it out of what Joe owes me." She grinned and sat back. "Might take us a few days to get everything done. I hope everyone can deal with that. I'd like at least half of the crew to be present and aboard the ship at all times while we're docked. I don't want the ship being left alone for a minute, and the more we do our own labor, the more favors I can hold onto from our dear, full metal friend."

He smiled back at her. "Seems your the goddess of luck here." He responded. "Never thought I'd see the day that, that stingy cyborg Joe would actually owe favors to someone. Man normally is carefully about curbing his debts. You must have done a hell of a favor for him to actually have him owe you a lot of money. Must of been a huge job."

Stretching out his arms carefully. Adding to "This ship carries a steady cash of thermal clips and low class assault rifiles I want each crew member to stay armed and ready. Though this port is under Alliance influence, Crime rate has been known to be an all time high. ." He finished. Yawning a bit, he added one more thing. "You know the drill boys. Also girls now. The saying remains the same: In the Los Santos Port always stay heavily armed."

After a few moments of looking through the terminals. He turned to Sapphire. "Think it's time to get the higher ranked officers to know each other. There's an officers lounge on Deck three. I think it's about time we have some formal introductions. wouldn't you say Captain Zura?" Creed asked with a smirk. "Johan get the few high ranked officers that aren't busy, and bring them down to the lounge."

"Aye Captain."

----------

Johan Remus: average sized, bearing silver hair, and beast like yellow eyes and having the unique feature of a wolf's ear and tail Nodded to his captain. He was one of the few non-humans on Creed's crew. He is race is that of the BeastFolk. Known for their fierce savagery and instincts. He was an outcast though among his race. While the BeastFolk carried a wild passionate nature, he was cold and logical. While they killed out of cold blood, he would show mercy when it was possible. In short he was Creed's foil and a trusted friend. Though that trust was really being tested by Creed's sudden alliance with their supposed former enemy Sapphire Zura. He found it hard to immediately follower her orders. Not helped by the fact that he could smell Miss Zura's scent all over his body. Yet he had served with Creed loyally when he was stationed with him during his tenure as part of the Norn Corps. For now he would have to wait and see."

"I'll gather all the non-active officers."

Sapphire chuckled at his comment about her being the goddess of luck and shrugged letting her series of favors stay a mystery for the time being. His suggestion that the officers get to know each other was a good one, but she wondered how many would be available to meet at the moment. She also caught sight of the way his second in command was staring at her--with distrust. That did not bode well. And since he had the blood of a wolf in him as well, she was sure he knew far more about their relationship than he was really letting on.

Still, at least he was keeping his opinions in check. Captain Zura got the feeling she would need to prove herself to this one somehow. Giving it time, she decided, was the best thing to do at the moment.

Meanwhile, Captain Zura's first mate kept her eyes on Johan. She may have questioned the captain yesterday, but she knew better now. Kira Lan was one of the human members of the higher ups on Sapphire's ship. She had tan skin and dark brown hair that easily came to the middle of her back. It was clipped up in an efficient up do that also showed off her long, graceful neck. Her body was a bit curvier than Sapphire's, but she was also a bit shorter than her captain.

Her blue eyes followed Johan as he started to leave the room and followed after him. "I'll help you," she said, bringing up the rear. "Where should we go first?" she asked. Kira had been in Zura's service since the redhead's first ship. She'd stayed on loyally and had a fierce conviction and work ethic.

"Crew's Mess Hall, If I'm right. The chief of Engineering at least for our ship should be getting his meal. Man usually finishes up his programming routine early then most." Johan said walking through the hallways with Zura's other number one. His tone was unusally business like even for someone like Johan. Understandable considering the female half of the crew were his enemies about eight or ten hours ago. He intended to make that point clear as he and Kira were gathering officers. Before that though.

"Johan. Johan Remus is my name. And let me make it clear to you. Though were on same side now. I really don't trust you." He said quietly as he walked. "However I've been serving with captain ever since were together in the union military. It's always been my job to look at blind spots he simply refuses to. That being said you'll forgive me If I don't take kindly to your captains presence here.". Sevearal mintues have passed before he spoke again. "That being said. I hope this partnership will be fruitful for both our parties."

Another officer who passed found himself refusing Johan because of inventory inspection. Making his way through the corridors he finallly arrived at the mess hall "Elton your wanted in the officers lounge!."
"Be right up just got something to do."
Johan nodded and along continuing to gather as many free officers as possible

-----------------

Waiting at the lounge, Creed was explaining to Zura some of his contacts and any jobs they could be doing.
"Normally I'd jump at doing high profile jobs immediately, after getting sweet baby, but considering the state of the crew we should do something small to build up the teams relationship." Julius said casually. The door opened with the officers that Johan and Kira brought as well as Johan and Kira themselves.
"Eh Johan, a lot of them were that busy?"

Kira listened to Johan with great patience and understanding. In fact, she agreed with him on a number of points. But it didn't change their current set up. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she said somewhat sarcastically, once he finished telling her how little he trusted her and her crew. She couldn't blame him, really, but he didn't have to be so blunt about it either.

"I'm Kira Lan, Captain Zura's first mate. Since we're being so honest...I don't expect you to trust us easily. So you'll understand that I have just as little faith in you and yours. That said, it doesn't change our current position, does it? So I'll do my best to be civil if you'll do yours." That said, she rolled her eyes and called out to one of her crew. A moment later, three ladies were ready and in tow, a group of efficient, self-disciplined women.

Two were a mixture like Johan--a kitsune and a neko. Both were stunning creatures, both sharing the same animal characteristics as Johan. The kitsune had a blonde coloring to her hair and fur and deep brown eyes. Her body was athletic, but still curvy, and she had a lovely face, even though she was a bit...annoyed at being called away from her position. Her name was Rachel Tobias. She was a part of the engineering crew with the most experience, so she was pulled--the rest of the crew had it under control.

The neko was a shorter woman with a killer body and green eyes. Her skin was a lovely shade of light coco, her hair a mixture of deep brown and red, the fur a mixture of both as well. Her long tail swished curiously as she took in the members of Johan's crew, especially Johan himself. He seemed different somehow...more tense. Hmmm....She wondered what he would be like if he were relaxed. She grinned able to relate to the up-tight behavior since she was a member of the battle crew.

Finally there was another human female: Aria Kingston. Her hair was jet black and her skin was a pale color, though she seemed to have some Asian background. Her eyes were a lovely shade of green, and she was tall. Again, she had a lovely, toned body beneath her clothes. As the rest of the girls, she was neat, impeccably groomed, and despite her lingering hang-over, determined to keep up professionalism. Aria was a member of the kitchen crew, who weren't terribly busy at the moment.

Sapphire nodded in agreement to Creed's choices in jobs, tossing in a few of her clients' names for consideration as well. Once the others arrived she saw quite a bit of tension, and couldn't help but think that perhaps she was to blame for much of it, though the merging of the crews hadn't been her idea, she had claimed it in order to bail out Julius from his own little plan.

"Come sit down." He said. Johan didn't bother to respond but a host of the other officers walked in along with the three females. Creed couldn't help but smile at his own group. Fortunate that three of his most trusted officers came. He knew that the duties they are attending to were well too important. But it seemed that priority was given to establishing bridges. "I'll start first. Sapphire, here are my four officers, my brothers in arms ever since I've served in the Union as part of the Norn Corps and to this day have followed me into this life.

----------

One by one he introduced him. Johan of course came first, him doing a stiff bow. His other officers chuckled at him. If they were blood brothers Johan would be considered the youngest and the most uptight.

The first person Creed introduced was Battle Engineer (as well as Ship Engineer.) " Elton Daniels. A tall blond haired lean man, with Grey eyes and a cocky smile. His Grey outfit and rough posture have shown that he's seen his share of combat both in and out of ships. He happens to be a hacker of unquestionable ability, able to even break into the most heavily guarded of security systems.

"Names Jack." Jack O'Hara. standing at 5'6, with brunette hair. His skin was a certain shade of purple, but his eye lids were a deep black. Though Most people who've see others with eyes like his recoiled in fear because of their coldness, these eyes have shown nothing but warmth and even a slight twinkle. His defining feature was that of elven ears. He was banished dark elf from the void. Similar to creed He had a more easier going personality. Though skinner then some of the officers, he was ships resident psychic and telekinetic able to the heavy lifting. His psychic ability actually helped council some of the other wayward crewman on board.

Last but not least was the tall all and a lean figure. Also human. His skin was slightly tanned. Wearing a white lab coat. He was Creeds Number one scientist. Possibly number one in the whole galaxy. His hair was black and silver stripes, and his eyes were a fierce red much similar to Creeds. Ark Winston, introduced himself. Half the time though it seemed his mind wasn't all that there. He was man that constantly searched for answers throughout the entire universe. A doctor of creeds crew primarily he also helps the crew research weapons, genetic enhancements even doubles as the ships cook when time permits. He sat down looking into his terminal barely paying attention. Or at least looking like he wasn't paying attention. One of the most notable features of his personality is though his focus seems constantly distracted, he is always listening and will respond to you in full when you ask him anything.

After creed finished his long introductions. He smiled." Pay attention my brothers, she's your captain from now on. "

Sapphire stood and returned Johan's bow, though hers seemed somehow more relaxed, almost Zen. She smiled and nodded at each of the crew members that were introduced to her, memorizing their names and faces, and trying also to remember what it was that they did. She smiled and nodded.

"I have nothing but respect for you gentlemen, seeing as each of you has played a key part in nearly destroying me. I hope that we can put that behind us in the interest of self-preservation and good business." She gave them a reassuring smile, the kindness in her eyes really shining as she introduced each of the girls in the group.

Rachel smiled and stayed still, only raising her hand for a little wave. She was still a bit wary of the crew on the other side of the room, but she hoped they could get over that too. The neko was introduced as Lea Costello, and she swished her tail curiously as she watched each of his crew members. And Aria just gave a little smile, hoping that this would be over soon. It was pretty uncomfortable to be in a room full of people that doubtlessly hated her for just being who she was, though they had no idea what she was really like.

"These are your new crew members. You do not have to love each other, you don't even have to really like each other. I can't make you do that. All I can ask is that you show each other respect and work together. Find a way to do that. I think we can be the best if we can learn to work together." Sapphire took a step back and waited for someone else to say something.

"I'm sure we'll just get along just fine." Elton laughed. Amused at the whole situation. Yes the tension was high but he was used to such situations. He was there when the creed crew had to break into a terrorist safe house giving Elton cover fire until he cracked the the security. "That Asian girl. Aria was it? Cooks the best damn Chicken Alfredo this side of the Lucifer systems. Better then the stuff the good doctor here comes up with...." He finished.
" You do know that I can still here you." Ark said completing an elaborate equation on his net tool. A silent smile crept over his face.
"Damn."
Jack checking his watch. The ships Dark Elf counselor early that day found himself the center of attention of many of the female lower crewmen. Mainly because he was the only counselor the met in ages. Being who is as psychic he was complled to help the lot of them. Though glad at the increase of work, he found it very difficult to maintain several appointments. "If we're done here I'm afraid I'm needed at my office A pleasure to meet you ladies.
"I have to go as well, been trying to figure out this not so intelligent computer virus. Unless it's super intelligent and toying with me."
"Looks like everyone's raring to go. Oi Aria. Expect to see another visit for me soon. I'd like to see what "other" skills you have" The handsome battle engineer winked.

Johan Himself was looking around carefully everywhere but at the Neko Girl Lea. He noticed how her attention was vaguely focused on him. It was odd for him, but the actually cool and composed Johan Remus found himself rather nervous around her. He hid it rather well though or at least he though he did. Another thing he took notice of was Lea's particular scent. The moment his attention was on her for one moment, something primitave began to awake in him. At the time though he though it was a vague itch though.
"Yes I believe I have to over look something at the bridge and check up on something." What that something was he did not specify nor did he know what there was to check.

--------

Creed smiled over at Sapphire. "Well that went better then expected." He said. The moment he and crew talked more the tension eased up at least a little bit before both of the sides. As the crew left, he pulled Sapphire and kissed her gently on the lips tasting her. "Johan knows. But I think somethings bothering him to investigate it. I noticed it earlier. Never seen him that nerved wracked." He said. Out of all his crew Julius Creed was the only man that could ever get an accurate read on his best friend, and second in command. "Well I have make sure some our for close range combat it ready to go. I'll busy for a while. Same time same place." Creed Winked referring to the captains quarters. "I think a shower we'll do us good tonight...."

Elton's comments caught Aria off-guard, but pleased her none-the-less. They were just the kind of thing she'd been hoping to hear. Grinning, she looked him right in the eyes and chuckled at the doctor's answer to his gentle teasing. "Well, thank you. I'll be sure to make it again."

To Ark, she could only shrug and watch him. "It's not his fault that his main job is to be brilliant. My only job is to cook, so of course I'll have a bit more experience under my belt."

Jack seemed polite enough, and the women took note of this. Also that they would have someone to confide in, rather than just sort of keeping it to themselves if they had a problem. Each of the crew members nodded and said their goodbyes to him as he left.

Elton made Aria blush just a little as he took his leave and made his little comments about her "other skills." Still she laughed and nodded. "See ya."

Rachel wondered if perhaps she could help figure out the virus Ark was having trouble with. "I've a bit of spare time if you'd like me to take a look. I used to make viruses and get rid of them too," she said, one of the vixen's ears tweaking a bit at some sound outside.

Kira, for her part stayed back and paid attention, not offering much about herself in the meeting, though she found Jack a particularly interesting fellow. She did get a little suspicious when Johan left, however. She wondered what he could possibly have to check on, but let it lie. Perhaps he was just uncomfortable. He certainly left quickly enough.

Lea was quite aware of the fact that she was being ignored by Johan. It only made her more curious about him. Chuckling softly as he left she noticed that he was quite agitated and she sensed something in him that got her a little excited as well. Rachel caught it as well, but chose to ignore it for the time being, knowing that they would probably talk about it later.

When they were finally excused, the crew members returned to their stations and got to work on making the Anubis the best ship in space.

Sapphire thought that it went pretty well, actually. She had been expecting it to be a little like pulling teeth, not that Johan had set a particularly cooperative tone. Quite pleased, she agreed with Julius. "Yes it did." Maybe it would be easier than she'd thought. Or maybe she was being naive. Logical thoughts were momentarily erased, however, as Creed scooped her up and kissed her again.

If there was anything she liked about this particular arrangement, it was the fact that she had someone to help put her at ease. Creed did that quite well. She snapped back to reality at the mention of Johan, however.

"Johan doesn't seem to care much for me. Can't say I really blame him, but I doubt that that's the only thing that's bothering him. Why don't you have him help you with the combat stuff when he's finished...checking up on something." She shrugged and stood up, stretching. "I'll be at the bridge, dealing with the navigation side of things, and making sure we don't get anymore surprises like this morning." She yawned. "But I think I'll get some coffee first. See you later tonight," she said, winking.

"Look at you! Getting all worked up!" Julius Creed said roaring with laughter. Julius decided to see how Johan was really doing through their old routine of going to a private work space to talk. They were in the combat center, scanning the modifications made on the various weapons they've found, as well as armors and the what not. Johan was less the comfortable with the whole situation. Friends that they were; Johan was already deeply regretting calling Creed up for this conversation.
"Captain I hardly think that is an appropriate response!"

"Please Mr. Remus" Creed responded with a smirk, stressing Johan's last name. "All this can be summed up with the fact that you have the hots for a certain little neko girl!"
"The things is.." Johan said, hesitating for a moment. "I'm normally more controlled of my emotions...."

"Which is a miracle considering the beast folk are well known for their more passionate nature."
"What do you think I should do."

"Why not go with your instincts for once." Julius said thoughtfully " Always thought it was a bit unnatural for you to suppress those emotions."
" But..."

"Listen" Julius interrupted. "Happiness is hard to come by in this universe. You should know considering the campaign's we've been through. Why not at least talk to her...."
"Well..."

"Listen just think about it. God your such an annoying little brother you know." Julius responded punching him in the arm. An idea occurred to him just then. Walking away he turned to Johan "Anyway I'm going to be busy for most of the day, I'll send up someone up to help you out."

Leaving the room Creed accessed his communicator "Lea, you there? Johan here could use your advice on some of the modifications to the guns were using. Come up as soon as you can.

---------------

Doctor Ark Winston expression grimaced while looking at his screen. Well screens actually. In one screen he was looking through the medical reports of strange cold that seemed to effect some of the crew members. Probably hangovers. In another screen He was looking at he was developing an new genetic enhancement which would ensure high endurance in the cold, The next screen had the computer virus he was working on earlier, and the last was him playing chess. Truly he loved multitasking and keeping his mind occupied. He was having trouble with the computer virus though.
"Anita Call up Rachel, tell her I think that I'll take up her offer on that particular computer virus."
"As you wish Doctor Winston" The ship's stealth A.I responded.

Lea's ears twitched at the sound of her com link. Frowning as she listened to the captain's orders, she really wished he'd speak a bit more softly. Still, an order from a captain was an order. Once she was finished inspecting the weapons that had been laid out for her, she brushed herself off and reported to the combat center where she found that enigmatic first mate of Creed's.

How interesting, she thought, to be alone with the one person who seemed to want to avoid her most. She cleared her throat and glided into the room with her cat-like grace. "The captain said you needed me?" she said, deciding to go easy on the poor guy. Judging by his earlier reaction to her, Lea assumed their working together wasn't Johan's idea. "What can I do for you?"

Rachel was just helping Sapphire understand a certain section of the manual. It was dense with technical terms that frankly made Sapphire's brain shut down. Rachel was good at putting things in layman's terms for people. Sapphire was a good pilot, but sometimes even they needed help getting everything down. When she said good bye to the captain via a private com line, she received a call from Ark.

Surprised that he was actually calling on her, she answered from the engine room in case he didn't actually need her. "This is Rachel. What can I do for you, Ark?

"Ah yes..." Ark said taking one deep breath. While thinking about his next set of words, he began to examine and manipulate the code of the questionable computer virus. " Could use your help Rachel, have been having trouble with this pesky program. Would like to take up your offer of help." He took another deep breath. When he exhaled, an error alert message prompted his terminal. "Damn Virus is loose. In networks. Isolating right now! Rachel, please come up here. Could use your help."

------------
Johan didn't have to turn around to know who it as. The scent of a certain cat girl named Lea, ended up alerting him to her presence. His eyes glowed for one second. He regarded the girl carefully, and realized this was Julius' doing. Damn him!

"Use considering your part of the combat crew" Johan said his voice on the brink of nervousness. " I was wondering If I an get your advice on the mods on these guns..." Before he could continue further, a loud beep can be heard from the door.
"Johan?" Ark's voice called from the speaker inter-coms.
"Ark?"
"Sorry to trouble you but The computer virus I was experimenting with, I had to isolate it to the combat center. Unfortunately,it's caused the doors in your room to lock down."

Johan's eyes flicked over at the inter-com carefully. This has had to be some kind of joke.
"Getting Rachel now to help out, We'll get you two out soon enough." Ark said.
This was the worst situation that Johan had found himself in. He sensed the more time he spent alone in that room with Lea, the more his other "instincts" would take control.

The Kitsune rushed to the computer room Ark was using and instantly took a seat in front of the screen that happened to have the virus coding. "Isolation was well-done. This one is a little tricky. Might take me a moment," Rachel said, scanning the lines of data with an intensity that might have seemed startling to some. She barely acknowledged the scientist in the room, so engrossed in her work.

"Is there anyone in the combat center?" she asked, stroking a few keys for a diagnostics run while she began to edit lines of the coding. "Jeez, this thing is a mess. It's going to take a while..."

Lea came closer to Johan, to get a look at his screen. Her ears twitched at the sound of Ark's announcement. She didn't like the idea of being caged in...but if she wasn't alone, she felt much better about it. She chuckled. "One might almost think it was planned this way." She looked at the screen and then up at him. "So, shall we talk about mods? Or should we talk about why you won't look me in the eye?"

"That's rather direct of you." Johan said. In order to distract himself he went to attend to the guns. He managed to cock it just write so it would jam. He wanted to shoot himself right there at that very moment. Anywhere in the universe but here were his constant thoughts as he was standing near the Neko. " Besides who said I wasn't looking at you. Your scent, practically allows me to see all aspects of you. That scent is giving me...." Johan ended up stopping himself. Another aspect of him was taking over. He looked at her truly in the eyes for the first time. Those beautiful green eyes and that perfect head of hair. His thoughts then shifted to how much he wanted to bend her over the terminals impale her in all sorts of ways.
" I mean no disrespect" Johan said trying to regain control of himself. " It's just it's been ages since I encountered someone with such unique..." He hesitated, He didn't want to say smell again. "Attributes." He finished. He wanted to hit himself then. He may have just complimented her looks. Damn it he was so composed.

---------------
"Try using this program it should work." Ark said, sending Rachel a short program . "Johan, and Lea are trapped in that room. Don't know how long Johan will hold out. Been looking at his medical records. Seems particularly draw to Lea because of some physical reaction. Don't know what will happen. Hope Lea doesn't" He took another deep breath. " Johan, Not the greatest with females though..."

Lea chuckled and swished her tail curiously at his observation. "I find that being subtle doesn't really suit me well." She tilted her head and watched him curiously while he toyed with the weapon. "It doesn't take a genius to know you were purposely not looking at me." She smiled and crossed her arms, her emerald eyes locking onto his once he finally did look at her. He spoke of her scent, but she wondered if he hadn't stolen some glances at her before. She was a beautiful woman--or so she had been told. And his comment about her attributes seemed to suggest he might think so too.

"I see. My...attributes are unique. Do they bother you?" she asked, knowing full well that they did...but she was a bit unsure as to what way they bothered him.
________

Rachel noticed the program and saw that it would work once she could take care of a particularly devilish sequence. "Johan and Lea?" She blinked and looked over at Ark. He seemed to have stopped half-way through his thought about Lea. "Johan's not good with girls?" she asked, not entirely sure what the man meant about that. "Like he doesn't know how to act in general? Or is there another way you mean?"

"Johan is beast, Kin. Mating hardwired in species biology. Will do everything they can to preserve race by instinct." He said, now abondaning his usual verbel tick of taking a few short breaths before every sentence. "As well as agressivness, and combat skills. Entire culture built on military life." He began to program a counter virus on his terminal. He smiled satisfied with his progress." Johan is a bit of an anomaly among his race. Not overly aggressive, in fact the exact opposite. Controlled and logical. Never really found the need to mate never wanted to until now. Combat skill are sub-par compared to most BeastKin. A brilliant strategist where other beast kin are more keen simple plans. Johan. Different from the pack."

Ark looked carefully on the screen. A look of concern lining his face. "Might be going through the rare stage of BeastKin Biology known as recognition. His attentions become immediatly drawn to one single mate. Won't stop thinking about and pursuing potential mate until he claims her. I trust Johan though. He hasn't lost control of himself yet." He smiled at the code of the virus. "Come now Miss Rachel, have a cup of tea with me, stimulates the neurons. Viral counter program will be ready in an hour. Would like to get to know you more. I enjoy exchanging information with engineers, and other tech savvy individuals...."

--------------------

At that point another aspect of Johan began taking over. Though he didn't know what aspect of that was, He decided to follow on Julius Creed's advice and for once follow his instincts, and his instincs were telling him to pursue this girl. This would be different from any other battle he's faced. Though he wasn't sure that he would call this a battle.

"Just trust your instincts." Creeds words echoed in his head.

"Attributes. Lea...: He said silently looking at her carefully. " A perfect body, well fit and toned. A perfectly groomed set of fur. Green eyes that shine as great as emeralds. Your practically beautiful." Johan said. He was normally honest but not this honest. As he was talking, he hadn't realized how close he was to her. He could smell her scent. Temptation was telling him to take her right then and there, but a part of his mind told him to wait.

Rachel frowned. He had a peculiar way of speaking. In little clipped sentences, as though he couldn't spend more time on them than he truly needed. It was interesting to learn about him, however. She noticed that he was finished with a program that would probably take out the virus, but she strengthened the firewalls to the rest of the system and made sure that it was well-contained before turning to him.

"I never was much for tea," she said, making a little face. "It's a bit too bitter for my liking, even with more sugar in it than actual tea. I'm not worried about Lea. If she says no, she'll be able to take care of herself. She's one of the best we have on the battlefield. I wonder, though. I wonder if he'll advance and if she'll say no to him."

Lea was curious to see this change in him. Quite suddenly he was behaving less like the uptight individual she'd met earlier, and more like his inner beast. She grinned at the thought and chuckled at his comments. "Practically? Do we really need that qualifier in there?" she smiled and let him come closer. She was quite amused, but she was also taking him seriously.

Though they had had opportunities to mate at space ports, Lea and Rachel had chosen to abstain from doing so. Not only could you not trust those kinds of men, but it seemed foolish at the time. Now, her pent up sensuality was flaring up again, and she was quite interested in see just where this might go.

Her green eyes watched him curiously as he stood so close to her, wondering what he was going to do or say. "Surely someone like yourself has seen others like me."

"Will doubt that she would turn down such a proposition. Seemed rather interested in the idea." Ark remarked with amusement. "Hot chocolate then? Can stimulate minds in all sorts of ways. " He finished. "Come Now. Been working on experimental surveillance tech. Micro cams able to blend in with the background... Odd I would have sworn I've place them here." Ark said gesturing to his worktable. "Where did I put it..."

------------
It seemed that the cat woman was rather interested in him. Johan now letting his instincts guide him laughed at her comment. "Qualifier? It is a wide empty Universe.... you may be right about not needing qualifiers." . He brought his hands up to her check gently. " Have seen other like you though. Never one that caught my attention such as you." He leaned in closer now. "Been drowning myself in work to pay to much attention.

Rachel blinked at Ark, still not quite sure what to think of his speech patterns. "Who seemed interested?" she asked, standing up. She came closer to him, since he had moved further across the room. Rachel swished her tail a bit at the idea of hot chocolate. "Well, alright, I suppose I can stay for coacoa. I don't think the engineering room will miss me too much if I'm gone for a bit longer."

Micro cams? That was an interesting idea. "How small are they?" she asked, coming closer again. "If I can get your scent I can probably find them."

Lea smiled and let him touch her, gently nuzzling his hand with a purr. His attempts to be proper and isolate himself were charming in a way, but it was foolish of him to think he could ignore his instincts. She looked into his eyes and kissed him softly, breaking the line for him.

"Lucky me." She purred softly and smiled. "We'll be here for awhile. You're welcome to focus some of that attention on me. I don't mind."

"Is that so" Said the not so stoic wolf human. He smile was a brash and daring now.He was no longer Johan Remus the Tactician outcast of the beastkin but, A beastkin warrior seeking to "devour his prey." With one swift motion he picked up the warrior woman, and lifted her up on to a near by terminal, his hands gliding down and around every inch of available flesh that wasn't covered by her clothing. His lips locked on tightly on her lips, and one of his hands gently gliding it's way through her pants, and already attempting to stimulate her Beautiful clit.

-----------

"No need Rachel, Already networked it's internal systems with the computers on board. hmmmm. Curious." Ark said looking at his screen. The micro spider cams it appeared had been turned on and running it's test trials. Been running around surveying the various room of the ship. "Was already running experimental trials . Didn't bother to turn it off. Wonder what it's found." Shifting through several menu's, Ark decided to place what the camera's scanning on full screen. The site was one that Ark did not expect. "Johan.... Lea...." Ark said silently. For the first time since he got on the ship, he was speechless.

Lea had expected a bit more flirting, so she was surprised when he came at her. He caught her off guard, but she applauded his strength and speed. It just turned her on even more. She groaned as his hands ran over her arms and shoulders. She closed her eyes and she kissed him back as she felt his hand slip down into her pants. Gasping softly, she opened her eyes and her hands found his shoulders, pulling him closer.

"Mmm, Yeah, that's so."

Rachel's ears perked up a bit as she heard those two names and then looked up at his monitor, finding her friend and Creed's first mate starting to get hot and heavy. She blushed and had the presence of mind to close that particular channel. "Ummm, I think we should leave them alone awhile longer. If we really wanted to be kind," she said, sitting back. "We'd let the virus be for a little while longer. Let's have that cocoa."

After recovering from the initial shock of the two bodies. He smirked at her reaction, and nodded in agreement. "First time, I've seen Johan let loose.". His eyes looked thoughtful for a moment. Then lost. It was a different kind of lost, then when he usually finds himself within the mists of of equations and experimentation. For a moment his eyes were unfocused " Well, there was that time during, Operation Requiem..." He stopped himself again though before he continued on. "My apologies. I drifted off for a moment"

"Ah yes hot Cocoa!" Ark said clasping his hands. " Have this rare kind form the planet Alterius! Rather unique feature. Original cocoa was modified to enhance one's senses. Made the chocolate taste even better, the more one drinks. " He said smirking. After digging in through his bags, he finally found a steel can. Just need hot waters." "So tell me how did you end up with the Sapphire Zura. If my intelligence network holds true she is very particular about whom she chooses.

-----------------------

Johan's hands stroked her fine cover of fur. His tongue stroked her neck. Such a wonderful taste. The First Mate's right hand was busy toying around with her pussy. Like many on Creed's Crew, he absolutely loves to toy with their prey before eating them.

"Yeah definitely so." Johan smirked. The more he went on the the more relaxed and true to himself his is. He planted several kisses around he neck, playfully nibbling on her ear lobes. "I certainly know you love the attention anything else you love.?

Rachel caught him spacing out and wondered just what he was thinking. Ark made her dizzy, and she didn't like it. Frowning a bit, the kitsune accepted his apology at face value and sat down again. The subject turned to cocoa and she had to admit that the idea of cocoa that tasted better as you drank was quite appealing. His next question made her blink.

"If you know so much, why don't you tell me? I'm curious to know what you found out. Then again, you probably didn't know I existed until today. Hmmm....If your intelligence is correct then the only answer must be that I'm an exceptional engineer." She smiled, preferring to keep her origins to herself for the time being. "What about you? How did you come to work for Creed?"

Lea moaned softly as he toyed with her body, her soft skin tingling as he ran over it. As his fingers reached the fur on her delicate ears, she blushed softly and purred, shivering at his attentions. "Mmm, now's a fine time to check," she teased, moaning softly. "If you're asking if I have a lover, the answer is no. I haven't mated with anyone in ages...and I'm not around men long enough to like them."

Back
Top Bottom