Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Snipers Scope( Torrid And I)

She cared. She was pretty sure that his plan was now to take her right here in the alley, now she may not be acting very lady like with this man. She still felt she was above an alley way fuck, but even as she thought these things it was as if her body and mind were not communicating properly. Her body wanted exactly what he was doing and would simply wait until her mind fell in line with it's desires. "No I suppose I don't care either.. " she said breathlessly.

The palms of her hands were pressed against the rough brick surface of the wall, the alley reeked and the stench surrounded them. It wasn't a pleasant surrounding, his hand on her body on the other hand were causing a quite pleasant tingle to form low in her belly. Moaning softly, she arched and ground into his hands, enjoying his possessive touch.

"Such a delicate body, I've never conquered a princess before..." HE said blowing gently into her ears. His hands reached up all the way under her skimpy maid outfit. Slowly he began to rub through the fabric of her panties her clit. He bit gently then increased his strength as his teeth, left their mark on her neck. The moment was his. He felt himself hardened as he felt the more of her clit. He hardened up them. His cock wanting the attention of her pussy. He pushed himself against the beautiful young women then, gently teasing, rubbing himself against her.

He slipped off her panties then. Exposing her bare pussy. Harbinger's hands reached up against her pussy rubbing their folds, encircling her clit. He wanted to tenderize her before he fully claimed her in the dank dark alley.

Lyric wanted to protest him removing her panties, but it seemed useless, her body wanted what it wanted and right now it wanted everything he was doing to her. Even though they were in a dark, disgusting, and smelly alley, she waned him to "conquer" her. She pushed herself back against his hand and moaned for him as he rubbed her through her panties, and then slid the panties off. She could feel his hardness, and his teeth against her neck.

At the first touch of his hand against her bare pussy, felt a jolt of pleasure that caused a low growl to escape between her kiss swollen lips. "Yes.. that feels so good" she whimpered, she widened her stance spreading her legs for the man she'd just met.

The bare pussy, tingled and for the moment Harbinger thought that she was wet. He was though to absorbed in his own passion to really care. He felt her whimper and the only encouraged him more to continue to play this little game that he had going. His mouth pressed against her mouth, and his tongue this time assaulted her. The wrestling of his tongue with her set his nerves a blaze. His cock was at his hardest now, and it was ready to be freed.

He placed his hands on hers, and pulled one of them to his fully grown bulge. "Set what you've done girl." He said his voice raspy and lustful. "I say it's about time you do something about this."

Lyric fought internally with herself. She didn't like the way he had begun to speak to her, and she wondered if she was beginning to regret her choice in leaving with the man. But her body had different feelings on the matter. She kissed him back, her tongue tangling with his own, her body felt as though it was on fire. Desire was coursing through her veins.

And while she should have been disgusted when he suggested that she "do something" about his hardon she wasn't. She moved into a crouch in the alley, holding him by the thigh to keep herself steady she leaned forward and flicked her tongue over the head of his cock, teasing it with soft, slow licks.

Back
Top Bottom