Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Through the Snipers Scope( Torrid And I)

The site was familiar to him. He had looked upon the capital city called Rouge Sheila many times. A city located in the kingdom of Malganis in the planet Gemini. It was always bustling with crowds of Elves, DemonKin, orcs goblins, Aliens such as the intelligent Remus, or the brutal savage MoonKites. Greatest place in the world to hide among billions. And one was practically invisible when blending or morphing into another species. A city especially effective for aiding criminals of every variety. Smugglers, Drug Pushers, Thugs, and most lethal of them all assassins.

The man looking upon this very city from the tallest building was an assasin himself. He's been known to slay kings, take down entire senates, and even other professional assassins. Though he has long abandoned his name. Throughout the entire underworld his simply known by his code name: Harbinger.

Today was like any other day though. Hired by the royal court of the Malganis kingdom. He was to pop in at the highest point, kill a disgraced upstart and leave. Just another Tuesday. Little did he know, that this day would be different from him.

It started out like any of his other routine sniper jobs. Look in the mirror, make sure his genetically modified face and body were not breaking down (This time he had the disguise of a beautiful dark haired human youth with the unique feature of Orange colored eyes. A face Well framed. His cover this time was that of a struggling writer.). Afterward he would open the case, take out the parts for his rifle and assemble the lethal tool. When he was done he would take aim at the poor sap sitting outside at a local cafe. He breathed slowly as the laser site was slowly making it's way from the floor to the man's cranium. He was unaware of that his life would change in a certain moment in time.

She was running late, but this was nothing unusual for her. Anyone who set a time to meet with her knew that they were really setting a time for fifteen or twenty minutes later. She'd told Maddox she'd meet him at the small cafe not to far from his home when she was able to break away from the mandatory meeting her father had called. The man was insufferable after the meeting he'd pulled her aside once again so he could try to 'talk some sense' into her, he didn't like her living in Rogue Sheila and was always hassling her about taking up residence in one of his country estates. Claiming a King had a right to keep his daughter safe. Princess Lyric didn't want anything to do with living in some country estate.

By the time she made it to cafe where Maddox was sitting outside, he'd been there for over forty-five minutes waiting for her. She would feel bad, if he weren't the leading force behind the group of activists currently plaguing her fathers court. They'd been friends for years, going back to when they were both children. Lyric agreed with most of the things that Maddox was saying, and she firmly believed that people should express their thoughts, opinions, even criticize the royalty that ruled them; for it would help the royalty. Help them rule their kingdom, with an open mind towards fairness, equality and respect.

Unfortunately, her father didn't have the same beliefs and she was beginning to think that her dear friend may be in grave danger. Lyric was about to sit down next to her good friend, when her observant hazel noticed the small red dot, moving its way up from the ground. She new what was happening, she also knew who'd hired the assassin that was now taking aim at Maddox. And she wouldn't let her father be the cause of her friends death. Very calmly, as if nothing were wrong she moved in front of him. Her body may have been somewhat petite, but it would be enough to block a shot of him. She turned, facing her back to Maddox and tried to see where the laser was coming from, it was useless of course but she just stood there her brown curls blowing slightly in the wind. Any assassin hired by her father wouldn't dare take a shot at the princess.

Today was really a unique day for him. In a single moment, a beautiful young woman was standing in front of his Tuesday target. A Bodyguard perhaps. However, this was no body guard. Having been trained in the craft from an early age, he could spot a warrior from a mile away from reading the smallest of details. Even Spies who bare the appearances of people of great beauty, through the tiniest of gestures would give themselves away within an instant. This "civilian" as he believed that she was a civilian at the time was different.

It was to his experience that the few who caught the range of his sniper scope would quickly leave and never come back. It was only military personnel that would be willing to go far enough and hinder him.

That day is the first time in his life that he deactivates his rifle and leaves, without ever extinguishing the life of his intended target.

Days later: After shaking down sources, and speaking with informants he later found out about his targets guardian angel. A certain Princess Lyric. The daughter of the king who hired him. A Princess of all people! A princess who acted selflessly on behalf of her childhood friend. It was miraculous and mysterious. she was a miracle made flesh in a universe where the many have had their lives taken away from murderers like him. He had to meet her. An opportunity came to him one Friday night though.

There was a ball to hosted by one of the King's favored subjects. Many would be there, and sneaking in would be a breeze to the almighty assassin. He appeared there at the front get in line with the many. All head had to do was to hack into the terminals and slip his name into the guest list.

Harbinger appeared tat night, this time in the guise of a an averaged sized but brunette nobleman, with green eyes, and a dark blue suit. He got in easily enough. Looking for the princess though would be another matter all together. Another challenge would be getting her alone.

Being a princess really pissed Lyric off sometimes, when she was required to dress herself up and show herself off like she was a piece of artwork on display. This time her father demanded her presence at a ball thrown by a man whom she despised. But that was nothing new there weren't many events that her father demanded her presence at, where she actually liked the person holding the event. Her fathers subjects were less than desirable people.

She stood next to a man she'd never met before in her life listening to him ramble about some project to beautify Rouge Sheila. She was wearing a white dress with a black lace overlay, an extremely tight bodice that pushed her average sized breasts up to the point of nearly falling out of the gown, the hem of the skirt just barely brushed below her thigh. Even with her insanely high heels, she only stood about 5'5. She'd only pulled half of her brown curls up into a messy bun, and the rest of them played about her bare shoulders.

A server with a tray of champagne passed her, and she snatched a glass from the tray. She was going to need a lot more of these if she was going to survive the rest of the night.

The ramblings of noble would normally bore Harbinger to tears. There were some parts that were interesting, such as the mention of a new monument being built in town square. Others included human exclusive dance clubs, and hiring of fresh new police officers. He had to have laughed at the Last one. He as well a few key others and the former dynasty that ruled the kingdom new very well that Rouge Sheila became the rich economic strong point it was because of the back door deals the nobles and the members of the criminal underworld have. So long as nobles get a nice big cut of the gangs illegal activities, the more they can operate and even improve certain aspects of the city.

Although listening to an arrogant noble was all well and interesting the true object of his obsession was of course his primary target. As far as he get tell, she was bored to tears at this party, and made no attempts to hide when she immediately asked for more drinks from a near by waiter. Another thing that piqued his interest. Most princess he was paid to either guard in the shadows, or even stay close to until he assassinated the king would made every attempt to seem as joyous at being at a party.

It was an opening to Harbinger for starting a conversation. Being the man he is, he never lets an opening vanish. A casual stroll and walk as he edged himself closer to the girl as she was drinking the wine. It take him only a moment to pick his opening line, his opening gambit.
" You know wine is hardly going to speed, or make this part any faster." The Assassin disguised as the noble said.

Lyric looked at the man who'd just strolled over to her over the rim of her fresh glass of champagne "No, You are most definitely right about that it won't make this horrid party go any faster. But it will however make it much more bearable". She nodded to the man who'd finally quit speaking of his plans to beautify our lovely city and said to the newcomer "This kept me from telling that man just how boring he truly is." As much as she loved champagne Lyric would stop after this drink, so that she didn't embarrass herself or her father in anyway.

Maybe she'd had to much to drink, because the more she looked at the man in front of her the more she began to realize that she'd never seen him before. There usually weren't very many new people at these functions, usually just the same old boring people. She held her darkly jeweled hand out to the man "I'm Princess Lyric, and you are?"

"Baron Julius the third" Harbinger lied easily. "Fairly new to this city I thought it would be rather suitable to into introduce myself to the local color." He took the young girls jeweled hand, and kissed her ring finger gently. " A Pleasure to meet your acquaintance your highness."

After finishing his introduction he took a sip of his own champagne. He looked around the room looking for a spot to get her alone in. He wasn't exactly sure what he was going to do when he got her alone, but He was certainly going to figure it out. Conversing with her would be far different then conversing with other princesses. She was by appearance more down to earth then most. Meaning for the first time in ages he could reveal little truths about himself. Of course the assassin bit would have to come much much later.

He began to converse with her. Starting out with topics most common of royalty. Gossip about the latest affairs, the news of rebellions stirring up the city. He found that he was enjoying this conversation when it moved more into topics that were about the lower classes, revealing more then a baron would normally know or should know. The conversation eventually led to why she was there.

"You know after really "talking" to you." The assassin said dropping all form of formality "Why did you come here?"

They had been so deep in conversation that she'd completely forgotten to grab fresh glasses of champagne as the server went by. Her little buzz was wearing off, what a bummer. At least he was a good conversationalist. "I came here tonight because it's my duty as princess to show my face at the events my father deems important." She raised an eyebrow "Which is every event thrown by a person he favors, unfortunately I see two or three of these events a month."

Some of her friends had tried to tell her that if she didn't want to go to these events then she simply shouldn't. But neither of them were Princesses, they didn't understand that being one came with responsibilities she didn't ask for, responsibilities she didn't want. Everything she said and did had the chance to be splashed across the tabloids of Rouge Sheila, all because she'd been born the daughter of a King.

"And you good sir, I don't think you came here to introduce yourself to the local color. So why are you truly here?"

She was very direct! He liked that. A mischievous smile rolled over his face as he was next contemplating his next words. Should he be direct and tell her he was the man that was hired to kill her best friend or should he begin teasing her a bit more. Regardless of the outcome, he was simply having to much fun. This wasn't a traditional princess. So he figured he do a little recon instead. Feel her out a bit more.

"Maybe I'm here for the delicious meals, maybe I'm just some random kind stranger passing through" He spoke cryptically "Or maybe I'm a hunter looking to catch a very rare and valuable prize." His illuminated as he gazed at her in amusement.

"I doubt it was the food, while very good. No-one goes to a ball simply for the food. A random stranger passing through wouldn't have been received all that well. A hunter you say?" She moved in a bit closer to the fascinating man, for the first time this night her eyes were alight with delight and she was actually enjoying herself.

"And what rare and valuable prize are you after this evening, hunter? Are you going to lift the jewels right off the neck of a noble." She teased softly and then with a wink she raised her hand to the jewels at her own next. She didn't think he would lift them, but it was fun to tease. "Or perhaps you're going to lift an object from the house?"

"I doubt a noble's jewels would satiate this deep craving I have buried within my heart and flesh." He replied "As for the House, there is only one valuable thing I'd think of spiriting away in the night."

As he spoke he edged closer to her. His eyes gliding down to her Jewels. His hands reaching out and touching the hand that was touch her jewelry. "So many beautiful things I can snatch away.

She knew she should be outraged that he'd dared to touch her, she was a princess after all. No one casually touched her without invitation. She should demand that he remove his hand this instant and then have one of the guards take him out of her site. But he was so, intriguing. Something about the man fascinated the princess.

"Oh really? What is the deep craving buried within your heart and Flesh, Baron Julius the third?" She lowered the hand at her jewels to her side, keeping his hand in hers as she did so. Leaning into him as he had to her, to hear his response.

"Why someone as tender and fiery such as yourself." The false noble replied. He leaned even close whispering into her ear. Things he knew were likely to entice her
"If I caught prey such as yourself self, the things I'd do to tenderize you. embracing you for eternity."

Though a little direct. He wanted to see how she'd react. He had the feeling she took some thrill in danger.

"Did you come here looking for me then? Am I the rare and valuable prize you are after?" she asked curiously. Princess Lyric had the sneaking suspicion that she should be running far and fast from this man, but his words kept her right where she was. No-one had ever dared to speak to her like this before and it kept her wondering what exactly this man had up his sleeve.

"Embracing me for eternity? an eternity is quite the long time don't you think.. a bit dramatic Baron Julius."

"I do fancy myself a theatrical man" The False Baron Joked. For making such an eerie proclamation, he somehow managed to get her to stay where she was. He thrilled in the danger regardless. He stepped even closer now, whispering gently into those ears of hers

"And what say you princess, would you enjoy more the a simple embrace." He whispered in her ears gently. This approach was quite unusual for Harbinger. To step over and go above and beyond capturing this target. Then again this was not a traditional capture nor was it ever going to end like other similar but absolutely different situations. Death.

It had been entirely to long since a man had leaned into Lyric and whispered in her ear. And now, here was this man who called himself Baron Julius the third. She believed that just about as much as she believed her father when he said he hadn't sent anyone to kill Maddox.

There was something, intriguing and dangerous about the man. Which is probably what kept her huddled in conversation with him when she should be mingling and making a good impression. "is a simple embrace ever enough Baron Julius, would a princess such as I be content with merely a simple embrace?" Just as she spoke the last word, a member of her fathers court brushed by exclaiming that she must come speak to him once she was done with her current conversation. If Baron Julius wanted to capture his prize he'd have to do it before she was forced to mingle by her father.

Harbinger had to think fast. Looking at the noble carefully as he began to talk to Lyric, several plans began t flood his mind within an instant. What could he do. Murder the guard outside to draw the attention of the nobles? To messy, and when he finally would reveal his true self to the princess she might not take to kindly to the blood shed he caused. Forced hypnotic suggestion on the noble? He had used in many times to get close enough to his targets to either poison them or snap their necks. What to do? What to do?

Of course the most obvious solution, came to mind. He almost kicked himself for not considering it. Then again he was used to complicated deeply thought about schemes. A simple distraction with the use of his Net phone. While Lyric continued to talk to the noble, Harbinger accessed his phone. Using his phone he hacked into the house systems network and began timing a blackout of the entire place for ten minutes. Plenty of time for him to whisk the princess away and truly introduce himself.

When the noble was done with his business. No sooner then when he took 3 steps away from the princess did the entire mansion black out. Harbinger smiled at the preciseness of his hacking. While the rich were in panic he quietly grabbed on to the princesses hand. "Since your obviously so bored. Why not take the time get away?" He said a chuckle. Regardless of her response he was planning on taking her to a "discreet location.

She didn't scream like the rest of the women when the lights went off, she almost wanted to laugh at the ones who did. It was just power shortage. When she felt Baron Julius grab her hand, a little thrill went through her body. He wanted her to leave with him in the middle of a blackout, she would go willingly but she was afraid that it would be seen as a kidnapping by her father if his daughter disappeared during a black out at a function thrown by one of his court. If she left with a man she didn't want an army of guards searching her out afterward. Talk about awkward.

She'd been prepared to tell him to wait until the lights went on, so it wouldn't be a huge to do. But a thought came unbidden to her mind; If she was forever doing things to please her father she would never be pleasing herself. With that she grasped his hand in return and said "You're right, lets get out of here"

A new kind of adventure presented itself the moment Harbinger took the young princess's hand and spirited her away to the unknown. He nearly laughed and thrilled in her eagerness to get out of the party.

"Come I know a little bit about some secret passages out of the mansion." The false baron said quietly. He looked at his net tool carefully. The technicians will know doubt be ready to crack his encryption in no time. By the time that was done though he would already be gone with his little princess.

Accessing a nearby study room, Harbinger began searching throw the book cases with a secret door. When he found it. He led Lyric through the hallways and corridors of the underground. Eventually he found a door the exit which led directly into a back ally.

He breathed slowly never finding a capture or hunt quite exhilarating. "Easier then expected." He said to the princess. looking around the the alley to get his bearings, he kept on thinking strategizing. "Where not out of the woods yet." the false baron said looking at her intently.

"Why don't we get you out of those clothes." Harbinger spoke looking at his gps. After a beat he then added quickly. "You stand out too much in that dress of yours."

Princess Lyric probably shouldn't have been excited as she was as Baron Julius the third led her through the mansion. She was curious as to how he knew about the secret door in the study but she wouldn't ask she figured it was probably better that she didn't know. She didn't know what he meant by they weren't out of the woods yet, they were leaving a party not escaping from prison.

Lyric looked at the man, surely he was crazy. Get her out of her clothes? was she supposed to walk around the city naked? "get me out of my clothes, really what am I going to put on instead then. Hmm? do you happen to have a change of clothes in exactly my size somewhere on your person?"

"Wouldn't mind seeing you naked" Harbinger jibed and smirked."But in all seriousness. considering we're in the shopping district of the city I think I can find something" Finishing his sentence with a wink. Harbinger, checked his tool for the nearest woman's clothing outfit. He smiled at the store. Though it wasn't what she would probably have in mind. It may actually draw attention away from the pair rather then draw in.

"Stay right here I'll be right back."

It was the night of the masquerade festival in the city where all the inhabitants could dress in any costume they wanted to. Despite the monarch's seemingly tyrannical rules, He still allowed the more common folk their share of joy and fun. Better to placate the masses rather then rebel. A wise decision: he needed to keep them as distracted from his actions as possible. It was the perfect time to sneak around the city.

So several later when he returned with her clothing, he picked our a rather skimpy maids outfit with fish nets among other accessories to complete the look. He smiled at her. "This disguise should be suitable. quick and get changed. I saw royal guardsmen sweeping the streets."

Lyric waited as he went off to find her something to wear, something for her to sneak around in. Talk about grabbing life by it's horns. She'd just run away from a party, there were probably hundreds for royal guard looking for her. And on top of that her father probably thought she'd been kidnapped.

As she waited she knew she probably should have questioned the man more, she didn't believe him when he had told her his name, she didn't believe a lot of what he said. And yet here she was, she was definitely being a little to reckless, a little to careless.

When he returned she looked at what he'd brought her and shot him a dirty look. "Really? a masquerade costume? really?" She sighed softly, looking around for something to change behind, deciding the hiding behind a dumpster to change was not appealing, she quickly stripped out of her dress, standing there in her black lace strapless bra and matching panties for only a moment before pulling on the maids outfit he'd chosen, and then working on all the accessories he'd bought as well. To aid the disguise she pulled her wealth of curls into a bun at the back of her head.

She looked at him and sighed "I'm ready.. I hope you have a destination in mind."

He laughed at her comment "People in more "Normal" looking clothes stand out here. Everybody is doing the masquerade. Hell it's one of the few fun things left in this city to do. " Hey yawned. Stretching his arms out. Target acquired for him. He looked over at his net tool, only stealing a few quick looks over at the young maiden in the corner. strapless black bra, and matching panties. The site of those got his blood boiling yet all He did was smirk. It would have to wait later or maybe sooner if all thing come to fruition. His net tool vibrated for a moment. He smiled as several orders were sent out to the guards to sweep the city. It was truly a site to see. He had performed many similar kidnapping though they were stealing of valuable weapons and intelligence rather then beautiful short princess. He managed to devise a quick route to one of his safe houses He grabbed her hand as soon as she was ready.

"As you wish your highness." He finished with a brash smile. " I know the perfect place."

His hand squeezed tightly onto hers as he guided her through to the bustling metropolis that was rouge sheila. Royal guards every where were sweeping the city with lightning quick precision. No one though batted in eye at the two. After a lengthy journey, his his destination was in site. A love hotel on borders to the lawless zone of the city. They were almost at a place of s\afety. However, things didn't always go that will at least for
"Shit! get over here."

His hand pulled her into a darkened alley. Harbinger saw in the distant site, the Augemts. He chuckled at the site. "Definitely pulling off all that stops." The augements were enhanced soliders who were gentically modifed in all aspects. Particularly the senses. If they even caught site of Lyric, he'd end up fighting extremly strong and highly trained soldiers.

He slammed Lyric against the wall and for the first time this night, he claimed her lips, his tongue dancing with hers. his hands grabbing at her thighs. The augments passed by them, but even though they passed by them, he would continue her onslaught on her lips. Plan be damned he was going to claim her on this night.

Lyric supposed that he was right, had she been dressed normally she would have stood out like a sore thumb, it was the masquerade and anyone and everyone lost themselves during this time. They could dress in whatever costume they wished, she just wished he hadn't chosen something so revealing.

She'd been taken off guard when he'd pulled her into the alley and slammed her up against the wall, no man had ever been so rough with her before, and even as it excited her it had her a bit worried. What had she gotten herself into, with her urge to rebel against her father she could have seriously put herself in danger. But all those thoughts were chased away when he brought his lips down on hers. He kissed her as if he were staking a claim, she loved the way he possessed her mouth.

She shivered and returned his kiss, her teeth tugging on his bottom lip. She arched her body against his instinctively. She felt wild, she'd never allowed herself this type of freedom before, leaving with an unknown man, running from her fathers guards. She pulled her mouth from his "I think they're gone now.." she barely spoke the words above a whisper.

"I don't care." The Assasins said between breathe, as he pressed his lips again and continued his assualt. Augments be damned. He whispered again. "I don't think you care either...." His hands reached through her crotch, grabbing it gently. "Does this excite you? To be claimed in such a way!" He blew gently into her ear teasing her. His hands grabbed at her ass reaching through the skimpy form of the maid outfit.

She flipped her body, saw that she was facing away from him. He grabbed the young women from behind, his hands delicately massaging around her body. For a moment he only remembered where he was. The smells of the dark alley played only second tier to his own inner lust. He was slayer of kings, a destroyer of nations, the monster that children were taught to fear in bedtime tales, and soon he would claim title of devourer of princesses. He was going to devour her in a rather unique way.

Back
Top Bottom