Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Holy Hell!

Zarathustra never found it weird that he couldn't make a fire other than with materials, but when the priestess began laughing and mocking him, he couldn't help but feel a slight bit of shame...a very slight bit of shame. And as she demonstrated the proper firemaking techniques to him, he realized that she wasn't referring to the fact that he couldn't create fire with his powers, she actually believed he couldn't make a fire, period. To this, the demon replied, "What, is that all? Why didn't you tell me I had to do that? Geez, I thought you considered me so great that you wanted me to breath fire from my mouth for you to warm us up." And with that, he walked over to the fire, sitting down to warm his body, or so one would think.

"And for your information," Zarathustra continued. "I don't get cold at night. If I do, I just go find myself a woman to wrap myself around." To this, he started swaying back and forth, wrapping his arms around himself like he was giving a woman a passionate hug, a clue to his promiscuous attitude towards life. But even with that, the demon was glad to see a friendly fire for the first time in forever. There would be occasions in his past where he would be chased around by various mobs carrying torches and cursing his name as they went along. He would run from them waving his arms in the air, making a show of it and pretending that he was actually afraid of them.

The priestess rolled her eyes when he went on about how he could have made a fire with his hands if she had allowed him to. "Sure you could have." she said, though clearly not believing it. it was funny to see him even slightly indignant. He thought so highly of himself it was nice to see him drop a peg. She watched him carefully as he moved closer to the fire. That demon was a liar but she expected that of him. Expecting a demon to tell the truth was like expecting the dog not to eat the food that falls on the floor. Sometimes it won't but only when it doesn't want to.

She couldn't help but crack a smile at his pretend passionate hug. "Oh right, and how they would flock to you." She said sarcastically. Making jabs left and right at that pride of his, it was a big enough target after all. Still, despite her mocking the demon behaved as he said that he would and after an hour or two the sun had vanished form the sky and the stars came out. The priestess spent a lot of the time gazing up at the stars. She loved the stars, has she not done what she was doing now she might have decided to be an astronomer. She had met one in one of the towns she went to, he was a nice old man.

Every now and again the girl would check her clothing, when it was finally dry she smiled, picking up the silk under garment. "You stay here. You promised to give me privacy while I get dressed." she reminded him before she went off into the woods. She didn't go to far, she just went far enough to where she was sure that she could not be seen. The priestess hung her towel over one of the branches and pulled on a pair of tight shorts for panties then the silk dress went over that. Then came the dress, it was still a little damp but she'd live with it. All the while she'd been too busy thinking about the demon to pay attention to what else was in the woods with them and that was a mistake people didn't often live to regret.

It didn't take long for boredom to set in for Zarathustra. Not getting to do anything to his sweet priestess concubine was rather frustrating and it got to the point where he was getting tired of just waiting for her clothes to dry. He rested his body upon the ground, looking up at the stars much like the woman was. It was so long since he had seen such a site and went about trying to count the stars to pass the time. It was a feat impossible for both man and demon and soon, he found himself dozing off here and there, even as the clothes dried and the priestess went to get her clothes on. "Damn. I'm so bored," he thought to himself between bouts of slumber. "Why can't she just let me grope her a few more times? It's not like I'm going to rape her or anything..."

It would be all too soon before Zarathustra's boredom would dissapear though. For as Noel gathered her things and went to get dressed, something lurked in the shadows. It had come from the lake as quiet as a mouse, its slender figure creeping along the ground on both hands and legs alike. It seemed to be hunting something, or perhaps someone based on the way it was heading towards the woman's location. That's when it struck. It charged the priestess with such swiftness that not even she would have enough time to react before she was overwhelmed by its presence.

In these parts, it was known as a Nereid. It was female in shape and size, covered in blue scales and fins. Normally, they would keep to their territory, only venturing out to hunt small prey in the woods when fish were scarce. On some occasions, however, when it found a pretty woman in its territory, jealousy would consume the creature and in its envy would hunt down the poor woman and drag her to the lake below so that no other would gaze upon her beauty. It was an ironic thing, really, considering the appearance of the Nereid itself was more monster than woman.

The priestess smoothed out the damp dress. Sure it was never a good idea to wear damp cloths at night but she couldn't stand being naked around that demon for a second longer and there was a nice fire burning to help keep her warm until she figured out what she was going to do about sleeping arrangements. She had heard that several demons could go into dreams. Inside of the dreams they would do things that made the maiden shudder to think about. She didn't like his hands touching her in reality, she surely didn't want them touching her in her dreams...

He had been right earlier and she wanted to kick him for it. She hadn't had that feeling before in that specific area... She blushed slightly as she remembered the feeling, it was one that she wanted very much to forget so she would never have to remember it again. Fortunately, with a twist of fate, something quickly came to distract her.

The next thing she knew it was upon her. It snuck up behind her while her thoughts were distracted and suddenly it was there. Something rushing towards her the barefooted priestess and she just barely managed to dodge it. The woods were dark and she didn't even have a chance to see it curling back around before it was curling around her. The woman let out a small cry and it wrapped around her upper section, preventing her from using her gun or any of her knives and it was slowly encasing more and more of her body. It pulled her towards it and finally she saw what it was. "You picked the wrong priestess to mess with you demonic bitch!" she yelled at the demon as she landed a well place kicked. The binds loosened for just a second and he reached for her weapons before they tightened again.

"Let me go-!" The girl yelled at the top of her lungs before all air was cut off. Apparently the neied didn't like a fighting target and her tentacles wrapped themselves not only around her upper body but her throat as well. Her eyes went wide as she gasped for breath. The creature smiled. It was difficult to put up a fight when you were struggling to breath. Without further ado the creature pulled her off her feet and began to drag her back to the lake, satisfied that the fight was over and this woman would soon be no more.

The Nereid, it seemed, was deaf to the pleas of the priestess as it envolped her in its tentacled grip. Like with most of its prey, the creature made sure to apply its grip in the right places, hands, feet, torso, throat. This way, the prey would not get away or even get a chance to scream for help. Yes, it was likely that this monster would get what it wanted on this night...that was until Zarathustra arrived. Yes, his accute senses easily picked up the scent of the water demon and he was quick to arrive at its location just as the Nereid took its first steps back into the water.

He casualy walked up behind the thing and put his hands on its shoulder, causing it to stop in its tracks. With a wicked grin, he tightened his grip and replied, "Hey there. You wouldn't happen to be walking off with my concubine now, would you?" It was one thing for the Nereid to be jealous of other pretty women, but when someone, male or female interfered with its acquisition of prey, it would become quite furious. Zarathustra found this out first hand as the face of the Nereid twisted into a vicious, evil appearance. It loosened its grip on the priestess and concentrated all of its rage on the demon in front of it.

"Well, well," Zarathustra replied as the tentacles now made their way around his body. "At least you have good taste in men." These were the last words the demon would speak before the Nereid used its razor sharp teeth to gnaw into his neck. He let out a small grunt of discomfort then. It was less a sign that he was in pain and more of a sign that he was annoyed at the creature. The priestesses weapon hurt more than this and if she were planning to use that thing to help him out, she would not get the chance right away as the Nereid, still holding Zarathustra tightly leaped into the lake and dissapeared underwater.

She couldn't breath. That was her biggest worry. If the creature held her torso and bound her hands she could kick it, if it bound her feet she could pray or call out, but since she could not breath it didn't matter what else was bound, as long as she couldn't get in a breath or air she was powerless. The creature seemed to be squeezing her, her face contorted in pain as she struggled to try and catch a breath. She squirmed in her binds, having about the same effect of a little bird trying to escape an egg. It rolled around and cost her more oxygen but at the same time if she just allowed herself to be pulled it would kill her anyways. It was always better to go down fighting.

She was being dragged behind the woman and when she saw the demon her eyes pleaded for help. She couldn't breath. Ad much as she hated needed his help it was that or die and she would do no one any good if she was dead. He came up and casually tapped on the demons shoulder. She wasn't focusing on what he said but whatever it was it made the creature release her and that was what mattered. The woman grabbed her throat and gasped for breath. There were a few seconds before she could even focus on anything else and that was when she noticed that they were both gone... under the water.

Noel pulled out her gun and stumbled away from the water, still struggling a little bit to breath. She made sure her gun was loaded and took her place beside the fire, coughing and gasping, one hand rubbing her throat as she kept her gun pointed at the water, hoping that the one that came out wasn't the one that wanted her dead.

For a short while, everything was silent. What began as a life or death struggle turned into complete silence. The murkiness of the lake concealing the battle underneath between the Nereid and Zarathustra. Then, an ominous sight. The surface of the lake began to turn blood red. Who'se blood it was would be a mystery to the priestess until the water started to bubble and coming forth to the shore of the lake was none other than the demon himself, dragging the tentacles of the dead Nereid behind him. Like the Wendigo before it, its chest had been punctured through where the heart would be and sure enough, in his free hand was the very heart that was beating inside of it just moments earlier.

Zarathustra tossed the limp body aside and shook himself off like a wet dog, water sprinkling everywhere. His gaze me that of the priestess and a look of satisfaction came over him. He had yet another meal for himself and his concubine was safe, though slightly bruised, especially around the neck area. Upon setting the heart back on the body of the Nereid, the demon approached slowly looking over his woman with a bit of intent and concern. He stopped just short of her face and examined it as if he were curious about something. Then, in his usual bout of perversion, he struck. He gently wrapped a hand around her head and tilted it to the side. Without warning, he went to lick the bruised area of her neck, even going as far as to kiss and suckle the bruised area.

The moon reflected off the water and she watched, coughing, until the water began to turn red. It chilled her to think that she had just been bathing in that water earlier, it was a shame that the blood would soil the water but it was worth it to end that demon's life. It is unlikely that she was the first victim and even more so that she would have been the last had it not been stopped, she had the demon to thank for that as much as she hated to admit it. Then again if he had not been distracting her it might not have been able to sneak up on her in the first place but that was beside the point.

Finally she could see someone coming out and she held her gun to see who it was, finally lowering it and actually smiling when she was able to be sure that it was, in fact, the demon that had saved her and that the one that had tried to kill her was most certainly dead. She could see him holding the heart in his hand. She prayed he wouldn't be eating this one too... When he came out of the water he came tossed the body aside but he got really, really close. The girl backed up unsure of what he was up to but then he gave her space and she looked away. She was through coughing but her heart was still racing ad she had yet to catch the breath that had been denied to her for so long.

When he came back he suddenly had his hand on her head and pulled it back, exposing her bruised neck. The feeling of his tongue against the tender flesh sent chills through her body. Then he continued to kiss and even suckle her neck and she struggled against him. "S-stop!" she panted out the word, still trying to catch her breath after being choked she was panting in his arms. That, and add what he was doing to her neck did not make things look quite as one sided as they really were.

The sound of the priestesses panting made Zarathustra think that she was finally beginning to realize just how sensual he could be with a woman if he wanted. As she begged for him to stop, he whispered into her ear softly, "Now, now my dear. Just be calm. After all, I should be the one giving you hickies and not that lower creature I just killed. Try and enjoy it, won't you?" Upon going back to his business, he decided to go a little farther, too far perhaps in her eyes. His free hand slid down her side and down to her thigh where he lifted it up gently so that it may wrap around him. He wouldn't stop there, of course and proceeded to stroke her rear like he would with any other woman he met. If he wanted to, he could go as far as to take her to the ground right there and grope her further, but he had a promise to keep, after all.

And just as quickly as it began, Zarathustra was satisfied enough to let the priestess go. Amazingly enough, the bruising on the woman's neck seemed to lighten conciderably until there was nothing left but a small hickie. The demon stood back, admiring his work and licking his lips. She tasted just like a virgin priestess should, pure, innocent and vanilla as could be. This small taste alone was enough to solidify his belief that she would become his concubine sooner or later.

The woman shuddered as he whispered into her ear. Her heart raced in her chest, not having a chance to calm in the first place but it was now speeding against her chest thanks to the actions of the demon. Her racing heart did nothing to calm her breathing and as she panted against him she could feel his hand trailing low. "I-I said s-stop!" she panted the words, a little bit of panic leaking into her voice. She wouldn't be at full strength until she had a chance to recover from being strangled. In the mean time she was practically defenseless. She could not fight him off at full strength and unable to catch her breath after being dragged and strangled she felt helpless as a kitten in the wolf's teeth.

His hand pulled her thigh up, making the dress ride up a bit, her face flushed a deep crimson and she realized that not only was he making her wrap around him and kissing her like this but also she did not have on her stockings so when he dress came up to allow the movement it exposed a generous about of leg. Surely that had to be the worst of it? It wasn't. Keeping her leg around his his hand stroked her backside. Her struggles increased, her face flushing redder, her heart racing, her breath quickening, and then he let her go.

The woman nearly fell backwards when she was suddenly released but she managed to catch herself. The demon stood back licking his lips and the girl was just at a loss for words. Without anything to say she went to the water and quickly put her stockings and shoes on, then she went back to the woods and got the blanket that she had left laying over a tree branch before she finally returned to the fire. Going into her pack she pulled out a knitted scarf with silver crosses across the bottom of it. Wrapping that around her neck it not only hid his hickey but prevented him from making more of them. Now that she had done that she finally had her breath. Wrapping the blanket over she shoulder she held it tight. "You liar, you said that you would leave me be and that was diffidently not leaving me be." Clearly she was mad but she didn't raise her voice, not yet at least.

When Noel left him, Zarathustra first thought she was going to get her weapon out and attack him again. It would be a strange thing to do to the person who saved her life yet again, but based on her recent attitudes towards demons, he wouldn't be surprised. But, much to his relief, she simply took her clothes and in a rather plain tone, told him how he broke his promise to keep his hands off of her. The demon only gave her a half hearted grin and replied, "Well, at least you don't look like something tried to strangle you anymore. And really, what were you expecting from me? You were just full of openings, after all and I just couldn't resist exploiting them."

His grin turned toothy as he said this, knowing that when he was holding her, she lacked any of the undergarments required to protect her soft flesh from his hands. It was a pretty sweet experience for him, one he hoped to repeat in the future. It was late, however and he knew that they both had to get some rest. He went back to the fire and laid down on his back, no blanket of his own to cover himself with as if he really needed it. He looked back over to the priestess and upon still seeing the flustered look on her face, let out a small sigh. "Fine, I'm sorry, alright? Is that better? Now come and get some sleep already. If you're going to be with me, you need as much energy as possible."

She still wasn't happy about this. While she had managed to catch her breath her heart was still racing and her cheeks were still ablaze with blush. When he made the comment about her not looking like she had been strangled anymore she frowned. Of course not, the combination of the blush on my cheeks and grass stains on my dress probably make it look like we had wild sex rather then I was dragged and strangled. Moel thought bitterly, unhappy that the demon found the need to constantly try and drag her down with him. When she heard what he said about all of the opening she blushed even deeper. The girl rubbed her throat, frustrated with the demon's antics and her eyes widened when she found that it was not sore.

Quickly Noel felt around her neck and it didn't feel like there was anything left of the bruise that should have encircled her neck. In fact, the only thing she could feel was a kicky left behind by the demon's kiss. "You... you healed it?" Noel's eyes were wide with shock. "How... no... you can't heal. Demon's can't heal and yet you did..." And then, of course, the only rational possibility came to her mind and she did the only rational thing. She pulled her gun on him. "What did you do! Did you steal part of my soul to heal the bruise or something!?" she demanded. He was already doing things to her body that she had no control over, this just seemed to be another way of doing more of that.

By the time the priestess had become rational enough to pull her weapon on him, Zarathustra had already turned away from her and went to sleep. All that could be heard was the sound of his snoring and the chirping of the crickets in the darkness. It seemed even a demon like him could get exhausted from working too hard, especially one who had eaten very little since being released from his imprisonment. As he turned over a bit in his sleep, he seemed to have a content look on his face, as if he were happy to finally be outside again. If he weren't a demon, he might have looked just like an angel with his eyes closed.

Inside, of course, was another matter. For in Zarathustra's mind, he was still tormented by the memory of the day his heart was taken from him. He would be floating in darkness, something he would sometimes mistake with his reality, but once the next set of events occured, he would be able to tell the difference. Many ghostly hands appeared seemingly from nowhere. He tried to fight them off, but one by one, they were able to latch on to him and rip apart his chest, revealing the innards of his body. They went straight for the beating heart and pulled relentlessley until it was free from his body. It continued to beat, even as the hand enveloped it and caused it to vanish into thin air. Zarathustra hated this vision of his. He wanted to rightly rip the head off of whoever was responsible for this travesty. It was part of him, his very being. Taking it from him like this would be like taking an arm or a leg or even the eyes. It was then he mumbled something in his restless slumber. It was a name, perhaps something from his memories, yet unknown to him if he were to hear it outright. "...Anseth..."

He was asleep... of course he was asleep. Noel groaned in frustration. None of this made any sense and just when she realized she needed answers the only person that could give them was asleep. She rolled her eyes and put her gun away. She watched him for a moment, shocked by how peaceful he looked in his sleep. With a sigh the girl realized that there was nothing else that she could do. She decided to send a letter in the next town to tell them what was happening, they had mages that could send a letter that would find her, sadly she had not mastered the spell. As far as magic went Noel wasn't nearly half as good as she should be.

With nothing more to do the girl rolled the scarf around her neck so she wouldn't pull on it in her sleep but at the same time her neck would be protected. After that she got up and put the fire out, leaving it burning was warm but it left them as targets in the dark and she had heard many times of travelers who had done so and woke up on fire. Once the fire was out wrapped the blanket around herself. She knew she was supposed to be generous but this was a demon and he should he happy she was generous enough not to try and kill him in his sleep. After bundling herself up to the point where she was sure he wouldn't be able to unwrap her without waking her she pulled it over her head so she wouldn't have him trying to steal kisses. She heard him say something after that, a name, but then she quickly drifted off to sleep.

Night gave way to day and the morning sun illuminated the fading darkness. The early birds were chirping and the lake rippled slighly with the floundering fish feeding near the surface. At the small makeshift campsite laid both Zarathustra and the priestess. In his half wake, the demon decided to make himself nice and cozy next to the priestess, snuggling up next to her as if to keep himself warm. And warm she was thanks to the blanket she had wrapped around herself. His arms pulled her close, fingers dipping down to where her sides would be, poking, prodding and tickling. Unlike the disturbing visions he had last night, he seemed to be having a much more pleasant dream.

It was the one where he would be chasing naked women around and tackling them with a big hug. He would grope and tease them while they purred in delight saying things like, "Hehe, oh Zara, if you touch me there, i'll..." It brought a big perverted grin to the sleeping face of Zarathustra as he recreated his dream in the real world, molesting what looked like a lumpy sack in his sleep. He would reach out and grab at what he believed to be a pair of breasts and thanks to his close proximity to the preistess, he got a handful of her to grab on to over the blanket. The demon, feeling the fabric and still mistaking his reality for a dream, muttered out in his sleep. "Aww, if you don't take your clothes off baby, it won't feel as good. That's when he began reaching between the seams of the blanket where not even Noel could keep it closed and began to feel her up and down. "There, doesn't that feel better, baby?"

One could only wonder what Noel could be thinking as she was being violated like this by a sleeping demon.

Noel was warm, the combination of the scarf and the blanket cocoon had left her very warm so when the demon wrapped himself around her the added body heat was both unwelcome and uncomfortable. When he began to poke and prod at her sides she squirmed in her sleep until she finally came to. At first she was sleepy and just wanted to roll over and get some more rest but then came another poke and she was completely up.

Quickly she tried to unravel herself from her cocoon of blanket only to find that they were pinned to her body. As if this was not enough the hands that had once been poking and tickling were now groping. The girl squirmed, trying to pull the part that was covering her head down so she could at least see but even that was pinned and she was trapped in the sheets being groped at his will. "Let me go! Let me go!" the girl cried as his hand reached into the sheets and began to stroke her, causing her face to flare up with blush.

Then the unthinkable happened, as his hand stroked her and she struggled against it his hand drifted and ran over her most sensitive area. Her face flushed the deepest shade of red and for just a second she froze before fighting against him with all of her might as she screamed as loud as she could "YOU DEMONIC, PERVERTED, BASTARD CORPSE OF A SON OF A BITCH I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET EVER FOLLOWING ME!!!" This and a well places kick caused by her squirms was sure to wake him up, if only Noel knew he was sleeping.

And just like that, the delightful fantasy of Zarathustra sprialed into a world of severe pain in the groin region. The moment, he felt the impact of the woman's kick, his eyes bulged open and he let out a scream like that of a dying animal before rolling away from the priestess. It wasn't until she started yelling at him that he realized she was the one behind this mortal pain of his and as soon as she was finished, he began to protest in anger. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR! I WAS SLEEPING FOR DEVIL'S SAKE!" It seemed at that moment, he never gave any thought to the fact that he was molesting her in his sleep. After all, how could he? The pain was so intense that he couldn't concentrate on anything else at that point.

But after a short while, the pain began to recede and Zarathustra sat up. Despite the burst of adrenaline, he still found himself to be quite tired and he let out a loud yawn. It still hurt like hell down there and in his usual style, tried to turn it into an even more perverted situation that it already was. "Well, whatever. I'm sure you'll make it up to me later, right?" The demon gave her one of his patented grins and even went as far as to wink at her. He must have been one of the most dense people around not to notice Noel's anger.

The holy woman would have been lying if she said that it was not deeply satisfying to watch him holding his groin in pain. Once he had rolled off her Noel fought her way out of the blanket and quickly got to her feet. He may have super strength but while he could take a holy bullet to the head it seemed that he was vulnerable where all men were and for the future that was a very good thing to know. She couldn't fight him off, she couldn't kill him but at least she had a way to buy herself some time if she needed it. Then he said something unexpected, he told her that he had been sleeping.

Noel felt just the slightest bit guilty when she heard that. A kick to the nads had to be one of the worst ways in history to wake up, but the guilt didn't last for long because then he made another one of his unusual comments and Noel just couldn't let it pass. Quick as a rabbit she jumped on hi, straddling his midsection she grabbed the silver knife and slit his throat with it. "You perverted bastard I will not be making it up to you, you're lucky I don't remove your head for what you did!" She yelled at him before getting up off of him and grabbing the blanket and everything else in the campsite and storming off.

Noel packed the things up nicely as she walked, even folded the blanket as she went. She re-wrapped the scarf around her neck so that no one would notice the hicky and was sorely missing the head piece she had lost in his tomb. Once everything was put away she continued to walk towards the next town. With any luck he wouldn't follow her but luck seemed to have a real grudge against her these days.

If Zarathustra didn't know how pissed off the priestess was, he would soon find out as she walked over to straddle him. At first, he thought she was going to make good on his request and make up for the vicious kick of hers. "Well, this is more like it," he replied with a grin as he felt those creamy legs of hers wrap around him like a snake. But before he got too comfortable, he noticed the glint of the silver knife as it swiftly came down and slashed his throat wide open. As she walked away from him, there seemed to be a delay between the time she slashed him and the time of the blood spurting out of his neck.

Quickly, the demon went from covering his crotch to covering the wound on his neck. Sure, it would heal quickly like all non holy weapons, but it still hurt like hell and he couldn't even do as much as scream out or anything; she sliced his windpipe in the process. By the time his wound healed, she was far off in the distance and he quickly got up to catch up with her, in the process, complaining about her 'habits'. "You really need to make up your mind, you know! Do you wanna kill me or make love to me? You really are the cruelest of teases. But then again, that's what I love so much about you." Zarathustra didn't seem to know quite what to think. Should he be angry at her for mutilating him, or should he be turned on by her seemingly masochistic attitude towards him?

He thought that she was going to pleasure him. It was laughable. She might have actually laughed had she not been so furious with him. She was happy for the brief amount of time she had to herself but he caught up with her of course, she didn't even bother to comment on what he said next. He was making her loose her temper and that was not a good thing. She was supposed to be cool and collected, killing demons not being saved by them. Things were not going well. At least the rest of the day passed relatively uneventfully.

They reached the next town by sunset but before they went in Noel turned to her demon. "You need a Normal name. Like Keith, Norm, Joe, something that isn't your name. Also, you are not allowed to try and seduce any of the women here in this town and so help me if you rape one of them you might not be able to die but you can feel pain." she threatened him, for all the good it would do she threatened him. After that she went into thew town with him. "I need to send a letter to the order, after that we should try and get a room, in the morning I will see if there is anything this town needs." Hopefully he would behave but that seemed severely unlikely.

Things seemed to calm down for the remainder of the trip. Neither Zarathustra or Noel really spoke to each other along the way until they got to the town they were headed for. It was about noon based on how high the sun was. He would have prefered entering at night while no one was out, but since this priestess was human and thus, not as nocternal as he would like, he would have to deal with it for the time being. What he didn't want to deal with though was having to change his name. He rather liked the name he was given at birth and took great pride in letting everyone know who he was. The mere thought of even going by an alternate alias was enough to annoy the demon to no end.

"Yeah, sure. I'll change my name alright," Zarathustra started in a sarcastic tone. "And then I'll put on a tuxedo and walk around like one of those human noblemen with all their petty little riches." Indeed, even if he were to change his identity in any way, it wouldn't hide the fact that he was dressed like a freak by normal standards and had the distinct features of a demon not limited to: Claw like hands, fang like teeth and pointy ears. "And another thing," the demon continued upon hearing the priestesses other request. "I can't help it if the women are attracted to me. I mean, look at me. I'm a total stud. For all we know, they could be the ones trying to rape me...although I'd quite enjoy that..." To that, Zarathustra rubbed his chin in interest, imaging a group of women chasing him down and rubbing him all over.

Noel listened to what he said and she rolled her eyes. This demon was driving her to her wits end. She needed to get rid of him but she didn't have the power to do so. The people of her order were supposed to be talented in magic, she should have been able to send him back to hell with a spell but as far as magic was concerned it and her didn't get along very well. "You do realize that it is my job to kill things like you right? I can't be walking around town with a demon! I am supposed to rid towns of demons not bring them in." She told him, bringing her hand to her face and shaking her head.

"At least try and behave. This is bad enough, I don't need you trying to make it worse." she told him before getting out a piece of parchment and a quill pen. then Noel sat down to write. She wrote about the death of the troll and the demon that it had freed, she told the order that the demon was currently following her and while it had yet to harm her it was convinced that she would become it's concubine. She told them of her attempts to kill the demon, her attempts to escape the demon and how the demon was even killing other demons that endangered her. After that she told them of the missing heart and his dreams, asking if her order knew where it was. Once that was finished she folded the letter and sealed it up with a wax seal.

Once the letter was ready she put it down and held her hands over it. Noel began whispering a spell that would send the letter back to her order. The letter began to glow and rose up in the air then it darted off... but it only got about five feet before the glow faded and the letter fell to the ground. Noel flushed and kicked the dirt in frustration. "I need to find a letter office." The priestess mumbled. Sending a letter back to the order was a basic spell and yet she couldn't even caste those properly, it was the reason she was only put on low level problems and never managed to make her way up.

"You don't have to worry about me hanging around you when we get into town," Zarathustra replied. "I might be a lothario when it comes to the ladies, but I also know to become a shadow when neccesary. You won't even know I'm here." Hopefully, that would be enough to appease Noel's concerns about walking around town with the very kind of thing she's supposed to be hunting down. With the distance between them, it would also be the perfect time to do the very thing he was born for; loving the ladies. But before that, he became curious as to what the priestess was doing just now.

The demon looked over her shoulder to see what she was writing. It was nothing special once he realized what it was. A simple letter to her superiors reporting on the events that took place and a request for their assistance in searching for his missing heart. Zarathustra felt he would be lucky if they didn't simply burn the letter once they got it. After all, what kind of holy order would go as far as to help a demon in any capacity? It was then that Zarathustra noticed Noel doing something rather curious. She was actually casting a spell over the letter. To what effect, he did not know until the letter itself began to lift on its own and take off like a dart.

He remembered it as one of those quick transportation spells used by mages and the lot for sending information from afar. But as he soon learned, this priestess was quite experienced in such things. It was surprising as it should have been one of the basic lessons she was taught before being tossed out into this world of demon slaying she did with great conviction. "Wow. You kinda suck at that, don't you?" Zarathustra replied in a coy manner, thinking back to the time when she teased him about not being able to make a fire with his own hands.

Noel wasn't sure whether to be happy or worried about his ability to not be seen. For her, it would be great. If she couldn't get rid of him then the very least that she could do was make sure that no one saw him. Even if they did they wouldn't be able to trace him back to her. It was her job to get rid of things like him so leading him into towns was diffidently bad for her reputation. While it was good for her right now it wouldn't be good if she needed to find him to kill him... not that she knew just how to do that yet... but if she ever figured it out then it would be bad.

She let him look over her shoulder as she wrote her letter. She wasn't asking their assistance to find him his heart but she did want to make sure that it was in safe hands. While he was distracted she asked for any advice on what to do about him since he was following her and convinced that if he kept this up she would sleep with him. With any luck the order would have something for her to do the job so she could finally be rid of the nuisance before he became a real problem.

However, when the spell failed her cheeks flushed in embarrassment and his comment didn't help either. "So what? I get along just fine without that stupid spell anyways." she told him. In truth she got along without any spells. As far as magic went it just didn't seem to agree with her. But he didn't have to know about that, not any of this, he just needed to vanish while she paid extra to have the letter rushed straight to the destination and got a room to spend the night. The order would have a homing letter sent back to her so she wouldn't have to wait for it to arrive.

It seemed Noel didn't really react the way Zarathustra wanted, so he stopped at that. There really wasn't anything else to do right now until the woman got her letter delivered and rented out her shack or whatever it was they called it these days. So, the demon decided to dissapear for awhile. "Well, whatever," he started before walking away. "I think i'll take a nice little walk. I'll come back to you later or something so we can get more...comfy in your room. Did this demon ever not have a perverted thought about this woman running through his head?

Whatever the case, the day passed without much fanfare. Like he promised, Zarathustra remained hidden to the point where one would think he never existed in the first place. But when nightfall came, he was leaping briskly across the rooftops, trying to pick up of the scent of his self titled concubine. Despite the smell of booze from the drunks and the perfumes of the prostitutes, it was an easy task to find his woman. It was like a scent that you could feel in the back of your mouth and taste just slightly. And this demon already knew well the taste of Noel. With a slight grin coming across his face, he leapt forth, landing on the balcony of the priestesses room. He casually slipped in through the window and went straight for the bed where, hopefully, the woman would be waiting for him.

Back
Top Bottom