Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lost time... (LoneXpony)

She listened to him and paused for a moment thinking of how to best word things "when you know the elements as well as I do, then you can manipulate anything." she said softly. She raised her hand over the ground she focused and tiny blue flower grew until it touched her finger tips. she gently picked it and handed it to him "the eyes only make things harder I'm thankful for my lack of sight for that reason it gives me more focus.

Ryan took the flower looking at it slowly then back at her putting it in his pouch not wanting to throw it away. "I see...so it is lack of sight to give you better focus...I guess you can train something keenly if you have to use it that way." He explained to her as they continued down the road toward the castle and the town that resided by it. "I hope we can defeat these creatures, if they go around spilling their bile like they did to you other holy practitioners might be in trouble." He said looking down clenching his fist; first it was theirs and it might be somebody else's next!

She sighed and nodded "you seem to truly understand that is rare. You seem to be eager to understand and learn always seeking answers. That is a very good quality. I have a feeling this journey will teach you much" she said softly. She followed him down the road towards the castle and town she knew that his highness might give her some trouble since he would not want her to travel after all that happened. She knew she had much to do to prepare as well.

Back
Top Bottom