Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unexpected lab results by RobBase086 and Foxykoko

She moans softly as she wiped off her face and kissed her way up him. "Very good..." She moaned her hot breath against his skin. She lingered on his neck for a bit and smiled as she kissed and nibbled up to his lips. "Mm. Did you enjoy that?" She asked obviously.

Foxykoko said:
She moans softly as she wiped off her face and kissed her way up him. "Very good..." She moaned her hot breath against his skin. She lingered on his neck for a bit and smiled as she kissed and nibbled up to his lips. "Mm. Did you enjoy that?" She asked obviously.

"I am glad that you liked it baby!" Feeling her kissing and moving up his body now. He loved how she would kiss on his neck and nibble onto it as well. "Yes I did enjoy it! Thanks baby for doing that for me!" He felt tired and held her in his arms now. "So will I see you again after tonight my love?"

RobBase086 said:
Foxykoko said:

"I am glad that you liked it baby!" Feeling her kissing and moving up his body now. He loved how she would kiss on his neck and nibble onto it as well. "Yes I did enjoy it! Thanks baby for doing that for me!" He felt tired and held her in his arms now. "So will I see you again after tonight my love?"

She nods softly, "Of course you will.." She said with a smile as she moved close to him so they could cuddle. She smiled and sighed softly. "I'll be around more then you think I will." She said giggling.

Foxykoko said:
RobBase086 said:
Foxykoko said:

She nods softly, "Of course you will.." She said with a smile as she moved close to him so they could cuddle. She smiled and sighed softly. "I'll be around more then you think I will." She said giggling.

"I am glad that I will be seeing you again." His arms wrapping around her and his hands gently caress her soft skin now. He pulled the covers over them both to make sure she is covered up. He smiled and was happy to be holding her in his arms. "That is great that you will be around more than I think that you will!" He smiled about this getting tired and starting to yawn now. "So are you from around here or are you new here?"

She hesitate a bit, "I'm actually new here." She said softly as she cuddled up to him and yawned as well. She was getting very tired and cuddled up to him closely. "Mmm... I'm really... really new in town." She said covering who she was.

Foxykoko said:
She hesitate a bit, "I'm actually new here." She said softly as she cuddled up to him and yawned as well. She was getting very tired and cuddled up to him closely. "Mmm... I'm really... really new in town." She said covering who she was.

"Oh really now?" He was a bit curious about this and wondered what her business in town was about. "So what made you want to come here to town since you are new here?" He heard her yawn and felt her move closer to him and loved her being close to him. His hands softly caressed her soft skin as they laid in bed together.

"The art of science she mumbled without thinking." As she softly began to dose off in his arms.

Suddenly, she woke up and looked at the clock. I was 3:29 am but something wasn't right. She turned and looked over at him. What was she doing here and naked. She quietly slipped into the bathroom grabbing her clothes along the way. She looked in the mirror and remembered all that had happened that night. Her amazing evening wasn't a dream but she had turned pack to her normal geeky self and she couldn't let him see her like this. So, she quickly got dressed and left, leaving him nothing but a note. Thanking him for the amazing evening.

Foxykoko said:
"The art of science she mumbled without thinking." As she softly began to dose off in his arms.

Suddenly, she woke up and looked at the clock. I was 3:29 am but something wasn't right. She turned and looked over at him. What was she doing here and naked. She quietly slipped into the bathroom grabbing her clothes along the way. She looked in the mirror and remembered all that had happened that night. Her amazing evening wasn't a dream but she had turned pack to her normal geeky self and she couldn't let him see her like this. So, she quickly got dressed and left, leaving him nothing but a note. Thanking him for the amazing evening.

Dr. Sandage rolled over to place his arms around Jade he did not feel her there. He happened to open his eyes to awaken being alone in his bed but hearing the crinkling sound of paper underneath his arm. It was a note from Jade telling him how wonderful of a night that she had with him and that she would love to meet him once again at the same place that night. Dr. Sandage was very pleased about this but did not know that it was actually his assistant in the lab that he just slept with in bed. So Dr. Sandage crawled out of bed to get dressed and get ready for work. He made him a bagel with cream cheese and a banana to go with it for breakfast. He headed out the door and went to work. He was very happy when he arrived at work. "Good morning Dr.! How are you doing today?"

Dr. Greene was already ahead of schedule as she sat at her lab table as usual working away. She had her car back and everything was back to normal as far as she knew. She looked up at him with a big smile. "I'm wonderful!" She said in a dreamy way. She blushed softly realizing what she was doing and cleared her throat. "I'm doing great. May I ask, what has you in such a good mood this morning?" She asked as she continued working on their latest project.

Foxykoko said:
Dr. Greene was already ahead of schedule as she sat at her lab table as usual working away. She had her car back and everything was back to normal as far as she knew. She looked up at him with a big smile. "I'm wonderful!" She said in a dreamy way. She blushed softly realizing what she was doing and cleared her throat. "I'm doing great. May I ask, what has you in such a good mood this morning?" She asked as she continued working on their latest project.

Dr. Sandage just walks into the lab and sits at his desk looking over the results of the last formula that he created to use for the experiment. Dr. Sandage did not realize it was Dr. Greene that he slept with last night. He smiles back at her. "That is great to hear that you are wonderful!" He was very cheerful himself getting lucky last night by a very beautiful woman. "That is great to hear that you are doing great! Well I met a wonderful woman last night who I happen to believe she is the woman of my dreams." He told her as he went back to work on the project once again. "I plan to run into her once again tonight!" What Dr. Sandage did not know was that he will not see her that night though due to something will come up to where he will not be seen by her.

Greene smiled at him. "That is quite nice. I'm sure she feels the same about you." She said blushing to herself and smiling softly. She couldn't wait to get another evening with him. This crush on him was definitely moving into something else. "I'm very happy for you both."

Foxykoko said:
Greene smiled at him. "That is quite nice. I'm sure she feels the same about you." She said blushing to herself and smiling softly. She couldn't wait to get another evening with him. This crush on him was definitely moving into something else. "I'm very happy for you both."

Dr. Sandage smiled back at her looking at her. "Yes it is very nice and I hope that she feels the same way about me as well." He did not notice her blushing to herself and was busy looking over the formula and test results that possibly may happen but is still in theory form. "Thank you for being happy for the both of us. I am glad as well for her and I."

Back
Top Bottom