Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Tournament (Jugger82 & LoveIce)

Nathan held onto the edge for dear life. He was about to fall and most his body was off. His arms were the only things holding him up along with his chin. He struggled to pull himself up.

Nathan- N-No!

She smirked and hurried over the edge, pressing her sharp heels of her boots to his fingers. "Give up, you're mines." She laughed.

Nathan- N-No!

His hands were still holding on but his will was slowly beginning to break. At any moment he could fall but he tried to stay on as long as he could and possibly try to get back up. He grabbed her foot. If he were to fall, she'd fall with him.

Red's eyes widened as she kicked his head to make him fall, the kick was enough force to make him let go of her boot.

Nathan was now falling as he watched up to see her getting smaller until he blacked out. He hit the ground head first and the announcer announced him as a loss.

Red cheered and got the trophy, she dragged him back to her room, pouring ice water on his head. "WAKE UP!"

"Hey!" Red shoved her face in his. "Remember the bet?" She laughed, kicking his balls agian.

Nathan shot forward due to the hit and was surprised that his lips merged with hers. His eyes went wide as he looked down to see them kissing and he seemed surprised, but he didn't pull away.

Red kissed him deeplyand smiled. "Now you address me as mistress, understand, slave?" She smirked.

Red patted his head. "Good boy." She whispered and started to strip. "You're going to be my little toy everyday I come back from practice. UNDERSTAND?!" She asked.

A cold chill went down Nathan's back and he nodded. He was hoping that he could sneak out so that he could go back to Isabelle to be her master again rather than him becoming a slave to someone else.

Red stroked Nathan's hair and thought for a moment. "I'm going to need to make my brand on you, strip now." She grabbed a cooking pot and a iron stamp that had her symbol on it.

Nathan cried out upon hearing her and seeing the tools she picked up.

Nathan- Holy shit!! Ah shit! No! No get away with that!

He backed away from her from where he lay on the bed and was hoping not to get branded.

"It'll only hurt a little, don't be such a baby!" She grabbed him and ripped off his shirt, blushing at his abs and well toned body. She pressed the iron onto his chest and abs, the symbol forming and molding, the steam coming out. She pulled away once it finished, she admired the red dragon symbol across his chest and abs. "There, done!"

Red smiled and traced her fingers over the symbol.
"You belong to me now, understand?"

Nathan nodded and gulped. He wondered if this would be Isabelle's competition for becoming his bride because how he saw it, she might just be it whether he wanted it or not.

Red crossed her arms and smiled. "Strip all your clothes and lay down so I can see the whole symbol." She commanded coldly.

Red examined the symbol and crossed her arms. "Need more color." She burned the iron symbol of her once she dipped it in the hot fire and pressed as hard as she can to the same spot. She saw lots of smoke coming out and blood trickling down from his stomach to his cock. "Just think of relaxing things and it won't hurt that much, trust me, you're going to have to get used to pain, this is just the beginning." She smirked and pressed down harder.

Nathan just began to laugh at her.

Nathan- Haha. All that was a ruse. This pain, its nothing. If I couldn't take this pain I don't deserve to be in the arena.

Though it stung, he could easily take the pain.

Red clenched her fists and pulled the iron pan off, peeling some of his skin while doing so. She looked at the very red symbol and nodded in approval. "I should brand you on your balls, let's see if that will hurt!" She laughed.

Back
Top Bottom