Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Tournament (Jugger82 & LoveIce)

Isabelle gasped as she saw Nathan, she sighed in relief and hugged him, crying on his shoulder and shaking. "I'm scared Nathan." She whimpered, her pussy bleeding a little.

Nathan- Remind me not to take you here again. This wouldn't have happened if you would have just stopped crying and laid in bed in the apartment!

He sighed and picked her up and headed back to their apartment room.

Isabelle whimpered as she was scolded and curled up in the bed, crying. "I CAN'T TAKE IT!!! IT HURTS TOO MUCH!!!" She cried.

Nathan- Well thats your fault. Now then.

He laid down next to her and pulled the covers over her and him. He pulled her close and groped her breast again as he closed his eyes trying to relax and sleep.

Isabelle screamed in pain as he groped her breasts, she shivered as she closed her eyes, whimpering softly.

Isabelle moanedand stopped whimpering, enjoying it as she slowly fell asleep/.

Nathan smiled and kissed the back of her neck.

Nathan- I fought a guy today, that wouldn't count to the agreement...next fight I better fight a girl so I have more than one person to fuck...

He mumbled to himself.

(Perhaps someone to dom Nathan to put him in his place ;) )

(Hehe what do you have in mind? A female/male? A person in the tournament?)

Isabelle blushed and snuggled closer to him, her eyes widened at what he said. "B-But I'm only suppose to be your sex bride." She whimpered.

(Female, I only do MxF)

Nathan- Sex BRIDE. I mean sex SLAVES.

He smiled and held her close to him, their bodies touching everywhere. He kissed her lips to assure her.

(OK then)

Isabelle rolled her eyes and kissed him back, giggling, she played with his cock/

Nathan raised an eyebrow but moved her hand from it.

Nathan- Not now...I need rest for the tournament tomorrow. I'm not gonna lose just because you wanted a little fun time.

Isabelle smiled. "Exactly, I want to pleasure you tonight so you have enough energy for tomorrow. Now sleep." She whispered and crawled under the bedsheets, she licked his cock slowly under the cover.

Isabelle licked his cock roughly, hurting him as she bit his cock, drawing blood.

Nathan jumped up and pushed her out of bed.

Nathan- I said want it not bite it off! Do you WANT me to put you outside again where everyone will just take advantage of you!?

Isabelle's eyes widened as she crawled back to the bed. "Nooo, please no!!" She hugged him, crying/

Nathan- Good...but because of what you just did, now ANY of my future slaves can become my sex bride...I've lost so much love for you with what you just did.

Isabelle whimpered and kissed him deeply. "No, I'm your sex bride, always." She whispered.

Isabelle kneel in front of the bed. "I'll kneel here as long as you want and do whatever you say/"

Isabelle saw he was asleep and crawled to his cock. She started licking it slowly.

Back
Top Bottom