Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Tournament (Jugger82 & LoveIce)

(Sure)

Soon there was only one doctor left.

Doctor- Okay, my name is Ichiro and I'll be your doctor. Tell me, where does it hurt?

She had medications applied now thanks to his subordinates but i wasn't like she was blocked off from anything. It was just gel applied.

Isabelle whimpered softly. "My breast, ass, and pussy." She showed him the bloody strips on it, blushing.

Ichiro- Hm...interesting. What about if I do this?

He began to spread his fingers inside her and twist them as he used his other hand to poke at her now gaping insides.

Isabelle screamed in pain as her insides were gaping, it was wet and red. She whimpered loudly. "It hurts too much!" She tried to get up.

Isabelle squirmed, she moaned as he licked her breasts, whimpering. "A-Are you sure this is what you're suppose to do?"

Ichiro- This is just fine. Saliva is an all natural gel that is used to apply to wounds. Don't worry.

He continued to lick her breasts until his tongue flickered around her nipple.

Isabelle nodded and closed her eyes, moaning softly, she was getting wetter, her wetness dissolving the blood.

Ichiro moved down between her legs and examined her pussy again. He stuck his fingers inside her and began to finger her slowly as he twisted inside her, only this time he used three fingers.

Isabelle screamed in pain, her insides felt so weird as she whimpered again. "I-Is that really necessary?" She sniffled.

Ichiro- Yes yes, you need to get used to this pain...my god whatever they did to you was fierce. You need to numb out the pain.

He continued to poke his fingers into her but he began to lick her clitoris.

Isabelle cried out in pain but moaned softly. "C-Can't you give me a pain medicine?"

Ichiro- Too expensive, this is free. It could be worse, I could use a glue substitute.

He smirked at what he said but continued to lick her. He took his fingers out and began to lick her outer walls.

Isabelle winced, whimpering. "I would rather have you use a glue substitute." She rolled her eyes.

Isabelle screamed in pain, tears flooding her eyes. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!!! PERV!!!" She tried to get up again.

isabelle kept on crying and whimpering as he kept his cock in her. "YOUR COCK ISN'T A GLUE SUB!!" She hissed.

Isabelle's eyes widened. "NOOOO!! GET AWAY!!!!!" She screamed in pain as he thrusted in her.

Ichiro smirked as he continued to thrust into her but the door busted open. There was Nathan with his opponent, nearly dead. He dropped his opponent onto a bed and rushed over to Ichiro and punched him off of her.

Nathan- She's my bitch you asshole!

Back
Top Bottom