Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Tournament (Jugger82 & LoveIce)

Isabelle gagged on his load and whimpered as she swallowed it, not enjoying the taste or slimy thickness. She pulled out, gasping for breath and kissing his cock. "Happy now?"

Nathan- Fine. But whatever I do to you, you better take it without fighting back or resisting. Or else.

He laid down in the bed and lifted the covers for her to join him.

Isabelle whimpered with fear in her eyes and nodded, climbing in slowly and whimpering every few seconds.

Nathan pulled her close and had the blankets up to their necks. He rested his head a bit behind hers as he had an arm around her and groped her breast as he laid there.

Isabelle jumped at his hand but let him do so, closing her eyes and hoping to fall asleep so she won't know what he's doing to her.

He began to twiddle her nipple between his fingers and whispered into her ear.

Nathan- You're going to enjoy this little treatment. Whether you like it or not.

Isabelle whimpered. "Never!" She whispered, pushing him with all her might.

Nathan pushed her out of bed and pointed to the door.

Nathan- Out. Now. I said not to resist and you did. Now get the hell out and sleep on the damn couch.

Isabelle hissed and climbed back on the bed, staying on it. "NO!! You're not the boss of me!!"

Nathan grabbed her neck and squeezed tightly.

Nathan- I think I am. It was your idea to make the loser the winner's slave, and now you're mine whether you want it or not.

He threw her off the bed and crashed her at a wall.

Isabelle cried out in pain as she crashed into the wall, her arm was bleeding. She crawled slowly outside, she couldn't get on the couch since her arm was hurt so she slept on the floor, shivering.

Isabelle was laying on the ground, shaking. Her whole body, especially her breasts, pussy, and ass had bloody strips all over them. She looked at Nathan, whimpering. "A-All the boys in the tournament abused me! I hate you!" She cried.

Nathan laughed at her.

Nathan- Ha, sucks for you.

He ignored the fact she was bloody and walked over to her.

Nathan- Maybe next time you'll learn not to resist when I say not to. Now then, I'll be off to my tournament battle.

He walked off.

Isabelle crawled after him, whimpering. "T-Take me to the hospital!!!"

Nathan looked at her.

Nathan- Pfft. What for? Just go lay down and put something in there to stop the bleeding. This is all your fault.

He continued to walk.

Isabelle looked up at him with tears in her eyes. "My pussy and breasts and ass hurts too much.." She cried.

Nathan- You are NOT about to make me get disqualified for being late! Gaaah....

He picked her up and walked her to the infirmary, leaving her with the nurses and doctors.

Nathan- There.

The doctor began to perform medical examinations on her to see what he medications would be as the other doctors began to patch her. Nathan sighed and kissed her cheek before heading to the arena.

(HOw about a doctors scene? ^.^)

Isabelle sighed and winced as they worked on her.

Back
Top Bottom