Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Tournament (Jugger82 & LoveIce)

"Fine I will!" Red loved how his balls looked. She slide his whole sac in her pussy, moaning.

Nathan- Hahaha. You can't resist a challenge can you? Alright, hows this for a challenge. Go get Isabelle from my room and you two compete to see who becomes my sex bride.

She thought for a moment and sighed. "Fine." She went to Isabelle and the girls returned to Nathan's room.

Although now Nathan had bailed out of her place when she left. He was nowhere to be seen and he was running out of the dorm and into the forest.

Nathan- Like hell I'm gonna become a slave to that girl!

Red laughed and he should trip and the traps she had set all around her house should trap him in a cage. She knew what he was up to.

Nathan grumbled now. He was hanging upside down from a rope trap and he was now annoyed, though he was nude. He didn't bother trying to put his clothes on when he rushed out because he wanted to get the hell out of there but it ended in failure.

Red walking in front of him and smirked. "So, looks like you stepped in one of my traps." She let the cage drop and opened it, pulling Nathan out with no effort. She threw him back in her dorm. "Do you want me to hurt you?!!" She grabbed a knife.

Red slapped him. "You're such a pervert." She kissed him deeply, her tongue intertwining with his as she forced it down his throat.

Isabelle was crying and hiding, watching them behind a tree. Red wanted Isabelle to watch, she hated her.

Red laughed and jammed a plastic dildo in his mouth to shut him up as she bit his cock.

Red crossed her arms. "Entertain me." She said with a bored and annoyed look.

Back
Top Bottom