Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Big Tournament (Jugger82 & LoveIce)

LoveIce

Super-Earth
Name- Isabelle
Age- 16
Image- http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20martial%20arts%20girl/elfqueen1268/Anime/Girl.jpg
Other-
Abilities?- Ability to boil and heat up things.

Nathan Stone
JustinsShamanSpirit.jpg
Other-
Abilties?- Super speed

(Sorry. I'll post a starter as soon as I get back from restarting the computer. Can you post after this so I don't have to edit this page?)

The tournament was now officially starting with the opening ceremony. Though no one would officially fight tomorrow, the opening ceremony was for those participating to relax one more day before they go through hell and possibly die. Nathan was sitting off alone in a dark alley near the ceremony, though he was still inside the arena where it took place it. He strayed from those fighting and watched as the fireworks above blew up into many colors and shapes.

A pretty 16 year old girl was sitting with her legs crossed. She was wear a very revealing martial arts outfit. It was pink. She had a blade in its sheath and smiled to herself, she was so sure that she could win the completion, since her abilities had gave her advantage, and she knew none in the whole world who had an ability. It was very rare. She watched the fireworks in delight and smiled.

Nathan saw a girl alone watching the fireworks. He stayed away from her and grumbled "weaklings, the lot of them.". He continued to watch the fireworks. The darkness hid him except for the sudden flashing of the fireworks which showed his body in dimly lit colors every time one went off.

Isabelle heard him and stood up, she grabbed his arm with quite a grip and glared at him. "What did you say? So you're that boy Nathan, the one I'm against tomorrow." She hissed and kept on tightening grip on his arm.

Nathan glared at her but didn't pull his arm back.

Nathan- Yeah? So what? And who are you? I never bothered learning your name because of how weak you are.

Isabelle hissed. "Isabelle. And I'm not weak!" She punched his arm with weak strength. "Tomorrow, I'll beat you!"

Nathan pretended to seem hurt.

Nathan- Ow ow. You hurt me. I think a fly ran into my arm.

He got up and punched her in her arm with much more strength and speed. It seemed as if he hardly moved.

Isabelle fell by his punch, whimpering softly. Her confidence seem to lower. "Ow.." She whimpered, clutching her arm and looking up at him. She took a deep breath. "Whoever wins tomorrow gets to make the other person his/her slave." She said, hissing softly.

Nathan raised an eyebrow.

Nathan- Thats not required by tournament rules...why would you make such a deal girl?

He picked her up by holding the arm he hit and he grabbed the same part her hit her so it would hurt.

Isabelle started crying and whimpering, she was in pain. "I know I can beat you!!" She sniffled, wiping her tears with her other arm. "Then I'll have you do all my work for me!!!"

Nathan- Tch...we'll see how that goes.

He pushed her against the wall and moved over to her. He placed a hand on the wall near her head and leaned in close to her and whispered into her ear.

Nathan- If I become your master....you're going to become my sex bride then.

Isabelle rolled her eyes. "Like that will ever happen." She kicked him and grabbed her jacket before running back to the resting place. "Pervert!" She called out.

Nathan smirked.

Nathan- A feisty one she is. Too bad I'm gonna have to break her up a bit.

HE sat down and fell asleep to get ready for tomorrow's match.

Tomorrow,

Isabelle yawned and woke up, dressing in her regular fighting clothes and grabbed her blade. (Same clothes and blade in pic) She smiled confidently and went to the match, she saw the pervert was already there and rolled her eyes at him, crossing her arms.

The bell soon dinged and Nathan smirked. He lied and seemed to "disappear" but really he appeared behind her, silently and quickly and stayed quiet to see her reaction.

(Gonna go in a bit. I'm getting really tired.)

Isabelle heard the bell ring and charged for him but he disappeared. She turned around and saw him. She knew that getting physical wouldn't work. She held out her hand quickly to him, hoping he won't disappear again so she can boil him to a very hot temperature but he'll remain alive.

(OK, good night ^^)

Nathan smirked and grabbed her hand and twisted her around. He made it so with one push he could snap her arm easily, but didn't know what kind of power she had. Her hand was laying against his arm as he held her in this position. He whispered again into her ear.

Nathan- I hope you fuck better than you fight.

(Good night)

Isabelle cried out in pain but managed to hold out her other hand secretly. His hand should start to boil at a high temperature. She glared at him and winced. "You pervert!" She hissed.

Nathan laughed at feeling his hand boil.

Nathan- Is that all you can do? You weak insignificant brat.

He pushed her away toward the edge of the arena. If she fell off the stage, she'd lose.

Isabelle managed to stay balance and hissed at him. She screamed as she held out her hand to him, her hand turning red from anger. His blood was at boiling degree now but not enough to kill him yet.

Back
Top Bottom