Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Night Shift (RV and PW)

Pole-whore

Moon
It had been a Saturday night when Sabrina, Emily, and Alexandra had stood at Abigail Dwights door and waited for the twenty-one year old to open it for them. It had taken them over and hour and a half to convince and dress their friend for the new club, and yet another to arrive at its front door. The four girls had slinked their way into the old office building, and were amassed at how well the inside had been made. What had seemed to be a shabby old thing on the outside, was atop of the notch more then one story disco. The first floor was known for it’s wild raves and heavy rock music, the second was more for those who enjoyed house, dance, and hip hop, the third was known for it’s black music, and the fourth was a pop/ rock floor, and the fifth was a small restaurant were people could eat. Each floor had its own bars, with some of the most beautiful, and peculiar people anyone one had ever seen. Roomer had it, that these people, at least some of them wore make up to make them look like they did. Others, the freaks in Abbys eyes, swore they were night creatures, supernatural like vampire, werewolf’s, and witches.

That first night had been two years ago, and the now twenty-three year old blond came to the “Night Shift”, as the place called itself, nearly every Friday and Saturday. It had become the groups hang out, and unlike most of the guests they seemed to be able to party on all of the floors. Over the past two years nearly all of the four girls had one particular worker in the building they paid special attention to.In some cases, like Sabrinas, the attraction was vise versa. Abby however had stayed rather unnoticed. The crew knew her name and drinks and that was about it.

Well this was going to change, or at least the green eyed lady hoped it would, because on this cold Friday night the girls were standing in line waiting to get in. After a few minutes, the usual waiting time for them, the bouncer smiled at the familiar ladies before letting them pass into the warm inside of the building. Like every other weekend all of them left their coats at the door. Sabrina was in a shimmering pink halter top, and a blue jean miniskirt, Emily had come in the black goth dress they had all bought together, and Alex was in a hot pink dress. Abby on the other hand was wearing a pair of nice black dress pants, and a cream colored silk blouse. The top two buttons had been undone to give it a bit more of a casual look on the 5’7” woman. The black heels clicked lightly on the tile floor as she left her girls to head up to the managers compartment.

A few curious stairs followed the slim, but curvy female as she stepped up the last few steps with some papers in her hand. Last weekend she had heard about the job opening and spend all morning getting the required forms filled out so that she could hand the application to the owner personally. From being in the club so often she had quickly learned who he was and where he could be found when there was a problem. Yet as her feet stopped in front of a rather rough looking guy her voice was almost not able to be heard over all the noise. She was nervous as she asked to speak with the manager, and then got told to wait her while he went to see if he, the manager, wanted to speak to her.

Jack had barely had the place for a few months when it had bloomed into a full size discoteque, offering music for all the tastes that one would have. It was infact and old storage building dating a century back that had been put up for demolishion when he had bought it. Not only was it the perfect building for this but the location of it being near the industry of the rather large town made him able to put up as loud music as he wanted to without anyone complaining. He had begun it as a small hoppy, working on the upper floors while keeping the first one open for guests as he and a few friends had held the place together. It had developed, the clientel wanting more variety and so the upper floors were open now, offering music to whatever one could think of, always offering the newest music and occassionally one of the popular bands would be popping by, special evenings arranged and tickets usually going cheaper.

The people who worked there all wore name-tags, showing their position too because to him, it was important that his workers knew their place. He had made sure it wasn't just his friends running it with him but that it was in fact people with the abilities to keep a check of everything and who knew how to train the new employees when they joined. Also there was hardly any difference to the pay of people in the same group, he liked to keep everyone happy and only once had he dealt with a strike.

Now two years later, he was talking on the phone during one loud night. He was in his room, a sign no the door said he was the manager as he sat there, his white shirt showing with the top button undone, flashing some of his rather pale chest as he was on the phone, talking with one of the bands who would appear in a few weeks. Other than that he was a rather tall man, or to be real, he was a vampire. No one knew this and he kept it very hidden that some of the workers were supernatural creatures, rumors only helped the sales and he knew it. He was around 6'3" tall and always wore a suit or just a white shirt and black pants.

He heard the knock on his door as he finished the deal with the band, opening up the door to look at his personal bodyguard and close friend. They yelled something unhearable as the music banged in the background before Jack shock his head, knowing that this was early, usually he didn't get applications before after a week but this one was apparently inclined to hand it in, in person. He nodded, gesturing for him to let her in and the big male stepped away from the open door as Jack made his way to the couch, watching the lovely lady enter the room as he gestured for her to close the door after her. He stood up, extending his hand towards her in the typical human greeting. "What may I do for you?" He asked her, his voice normal yet slightly rough as it turned that way when he had to yell during the nights of the music playing loudly.

As the strange, creepy man, as Abbs would put it, had left her waiting the blonds eyes were tracing the walls of the building. She knew nothing of what it had been before the club, but then again she was sure it did not matter. Someone had placed a lot of money and time into it so that it could become what it was today.
As Mr. Creepy returned and allowed her to follow him inside she thanked him kindly before turning her attention to what was in the room. The green orbs scanning over the features before shutting the door behind her. Though, the music was still heard quit loudly it was much quieter in the place then it had been on the outside.
Getting use to the lower volume, her attention jumped to the figure that had just swooped off of the couch, and for the first time in her life Abby was happy to be wearing heels, for he made her feel short. Taking his hand in a firm shake, she smiled up at him “Good evening! I’m Abby Dwight and wanted to apply for one of the openings your website announced.” She was nervous but did her best to speak loud enough that he could understand her fully.
Grabbing the application papers from her left hand she held them out to him. They were shaking slightly as she handed them to her. “I wanted to make sure they make it to you, so I figured it best if I bring them personally.”
Abigail usually was not a shy type of person, when she was out on the dance floor she was open and out going. Friendly unless she wanted someone to leave her alone, yet at this very moment she really did not know what to say or do, maybe it would have been better to send them with the mail after all.

Jack shock her hand, nodding in recognition of her name as he smirked a bit, hearing her comment on bringing him the application in person. "You're the first to bring me an application for an opening by yourself." He commented on her, accepting it before placing it neatly on the glass table between the large and the small couch in the room. "Pardon my manners, I'm Jack Doherty." He said, making a wiping move with his hand like he wanted to show her he had meant no harm by forgetting his manners. "Take a seat please." He told her, gesturing towards the smaller couch on the opposite site of the table from him as he sat down. "Can I get you a drink? Or anything to eat perhaps?" He asked her, hoping to get a good impression in on her if she did turn out to have the material he needed. She was known even to him as a regular who came in every week no matter what and it would please him if he could hire someone who knew how it was to be on the floor with the customers instead of someone who knew hardly anything.

The fact that he had not introduced himself, had not bothered Abigail in the least. She knew who he was, and when he finally did do so she smiled and mentioned ” It’s nice to meet you!” before taking the offered seat. She had been caught off guard by the sudden request to sit down, after all she had not expected to walk right into an interview.
Crossing her legs, and laying the slightly tanned hands in her lap she answered his question rather quickly. “A strawberry daiquiri would be lovely.” It wasn’t until after she had said it, that Abby even began to think about if ordering alcohol for an interview was even smart. What would he think?...Well it was to late to take it back now, sighing under her breath she turned her full attention to him. “Well you know, this way I am sure you received it from me. Is there anything you would like to know?”

Jack grinned at her request, knowing full well that he expected his employees to be able to drink without getting too drunk, it was part of what he wanted. "Okay, give me a moment and I'll have the drinks here." He told her, holding up a finger before walking to the door, giving the order quickly to his bodyguard, watching him rush off as he went back to the table, hearing her question. "Well, the reason why I haven't kicked you out just yet is because I might as well talk with you now." He told her, not seeming bothered with reading her application just yet. He sat down again, watching the bodyguard return with her strawberry daiquiri and a glass of deep red wine for him, placing the glasses carefully on the table as Jack took a sip of his, savoring the taste. "Are you used to drinking without getting drunk?" His first question came calmly, his expression not seeming to change at all from the relaxed one he kept on.

The question threw her even more off guard then the request to sit down did. Wondering if it had been a mistake to request Alcohol during this meeting, Abby took a sip of the icy, red, liquid before answering him, doing her best to hide the nervousness in her voice. “I can drink responsibly, yes of course. I mean you don’t have to worry I am not an alcoholic or anything. I can stick to rules, and I certainly don’t want to make the wrong impression.”

His clam presents was having an effect on her. She could feel her heart beat slowing, and her mind starting to feel comfortable, though she was not sure what he would add next. “Do you have a dress code here? “ She had never actually paid attention to the employees clothing.

"Good, good." Jack replied after she had talked about drinking with moderation. He didn't seem bothered with her response so that was good even though he wasn't sure why she would assume he thought she was an alcoholic for ordering a drink containing alcohol. He heard her question then, asking about the dress code as he smirked. "As you might've noticed, the staff wears all black. Apart from that, the men wear dress pants and a poloshirt with the logo on the back and a name tag on the front showing their exact position. The females wear black skirts, length can vary depending on if you're looking for a partner or not, but it is requested that when you bend over to pick something up, you must not flash panties." He explained to her, his expression remained calm all the time, his tone varying in sound to make his speech varied and a slight accent hinting he had ancestors from scotland or ireland. "How do you feel about working these hours? It is from around seven in the evening with dinner for everyone and ends around four in the morning when everyone help clean up." He explained to her, wanting to know if it would fit her perfectly well, hopefully it would because the lesser time the add was up on the website, the better.

A normal question this she could deal with, but in all honesty how many places ask you if you can drink responsibly? Of course it made sense to asked that here, but truly she had not expected it. “The hours are no problems at all. Is this job limited to just weekends and holidays or are you open all week? If so will I be working every day” The young lady was beginning to open up and be her natural self, the accent hadn’t gone unnoticed either but the truth was she would more then likely Google him at her own place to see what was going to come up.
As for the dress code, she figured she would have more then one skirt in her closet that would meet the qualifications, since she really wasn’t to found of showing herself off in that way. A bright smile crossed her lips as she took in his features once more and had to note it would be her first time working for an attractive boss, if he did choose to take her.

Jack heard her ask about how much she would be working and he instantly reacted with a soft laugh. "As it is right now, alcohol license for the disco is limited to only weekends, but I am in negotiations with the district attourney about being granted permission to sell all week." He told her, knowing that it would answer her question about work times a bit too, he decided to finish it off. "You'll be working half shifts for now to get you into the rhythm of this place, usually first half." He told her, letting her know that he wasn't letting her do cleaning duty already as he took in her presence now, noticing that like every other employee, she met the standards for being outright beautiful and despite some of his girls, she was well proportioned too and he liked that part a lot.

Things went a lot better then expected, he had basically just told her that she had the job with out ever looking at her application. Smiling brilliantly the young lady took another sip of her drink and glanced around the room once more. “So weekends and for now we are talking first half of the shift, sounds lovely.” The blond ran her fingers threw her bangs to readjust a strand that had fallen out of place.

Getting to her feet she brushed the silk blouse back into place and held out her hand. “It was a pleasure to meet and talk with you Mr. Doherty. I assume I shell start work tomorrow then?” She purred clearly not in the proper dress code with her cream shirt.

Standing up too, Jack took her hand, shacking it for a moment before he twisted her around, making sure she went around the table and not into it before feeling her body close to his. "It's correct, you start tomorrow evening." He told her, holding her in close to him as he took in her scent, he didn't remember the name but he knew it was good. "Though why would you leave before I could get to ask of you to spend the night with me? I like to know all of my employees well enough to call them good friends." He told her, a slightly devilish smirk on his lips as he held her there, his grasp seeming strong yet if she wanted to she could break away without a problem as he was only playing a bit there, knowing they wouldn't be interupted by anyone.

The sudden twirl around the table caused her to loose her footing for a slight second and Abby was rather grateful that Jack had been so kind to pull her close and give her the chance to rearrange her feet so that she could stand on her own. The green eyes looked up shocked as he mentioned that she should spend the night with him, but she quickly remembered this was a night club and her look turned into a more friendly apparel. ”I guess I could stay a while…” She mentioned stepping out of his grasp so that she could pull her cell phone out of the purse and let the three others know they would have to do with out her for a while.

Letting the phone fall back into her purse the woman smiled at the manager of the club before grabbing her drink from the table and holding it up to him. ”To a wonderful time as coworkers” She toasted

"To the future." Jack replied, having grinned when she had accepted his offer to spend the evening with her. It would be perfect as he lifted the glass of red wine up in his hand, emptying it in front of her, a small trinckle of it running down to his chin but was wiped off by him before it would drip onto his shirt. "I can show you around at the same time if there's anything you might want to know." He told her, gesturing for her to follow him as he grabbed her hand, not seeming bothered by barely knowing her, it was what people did at the club when they found someone even if the someone was of the other gender.

He knew she'd follow him as he went into the corridor, the music banging instantly, pulling her in close so she wouldn't get lost as he moved into the crowd on the top floor, by the entrance to the restaurant as it was the way down for them.

The moment he had grabbed her hand, Abby made sure to finish the rest of her drink quickly for it was sure to melt before their return. Setting the empty glass on the table she followed quickly behind him, noticing for the first time that he seemed to have rather cold hands compared to her own. The body guard smiled at them as they rushed past him into a rather large crowd heading into the restaurant. Her ears complained for a second as they readjusted to the now much louder sounds, and the green eyes started recognizing people she had seen before, some with curious looks on their faces as she was pulled closer to the manager of the place.

The young woman stuck close to him, knowing how easy it was to lose someone in the crowd. It was packed, like every weekend. As some of the people waiting in line to get in made some room for them to pass she stuck with him. They had to stop short in front of the stairs, and the green eyes traced along the windows of the dinner noticing four of them set on the two of them. Two waitresses smiled and waved hello before returning to work.

Once down the stairs Abby noticed another pair of eyes staring at them from behind the bar. The dark brown orbs looked very displeased about the close company Abby and Jack seemed to be taking place in. Mention something to her partner at the bar, the woman slipped out from behind it and rushed over to the two of them. Shooting a glare at Abbs, the red head smiled at Jack. “Good evening, I wasn’t expecting to see you down here tonight, Jack!” Julia, a vampire with a small obsession on Jack, purred while she acted as if Abby wasn’t even present.

Jack knew that they had to wait, he had to scout out his workers as he watched a small line appear in the crowd, everyone showing their personal respect for the manager as he tagged her along, running into Abby once down on the floor below the top. "Evening Julia." He said, his tone dropping as he didn't really mind the vampire, as long as she didn't intrude too much on him which she was apparently doing so right there. "I don't need to justify why I'm going into the crowd to you, remember?" He told her, knowing he had put her in place almost every single time he had brought in a new female co-worker. "And this is Abby, she'll be working on the floors, waitressing a bit but also bartending, if she asks for help, you help her." He added afterwards, introducing Abby to Julia as he was certain they would get along for his sake.

He then waved Julia off, knowing he had more important matters to attend to, his own pleasure of the night as he went one floor down, away from Julia and onto the dancefloor, making sure Abby would be following him into the crowd on the floor as he begun dancing to the music, knowing the song the instant he heard it as his moves appeared smooth and nice and he definitely stood out in the crowd from his amazing skills at dancing.

Abby had to bite her tongue to keep herself from showing any sign of pleasure as Julia was put into place. From the moment Julia had made the mistake of being rude, the vampire had slipped onto Abby’s dislike list. Forcing a smile Abby introduced herself and both of the girls shot glares at one another, yet unlike Julia Abby wasn’t sure why it bothered her so much that Julia seemed to have a thing for the boss.

More then happy to get away from the red head, the human followed her nightly companion down onto the third story. The fact that the crowd seemed to be rather fascinated with Jack’s on beat, spectacular dance moves was easy to notice. Some of the girls who had been dancing with their pick for the night watched in jealousy while others in awe. Almost not feeling comfortable Abby joined Jack with matching moves doing her best to display a similar grace. “ So where did you learn to dance like this?”

Jack was happy to get away from Julia too. They had a fling once but he had made it clear to her before that he wasn't interested in her in the deep way. She had taken it roughly but he hadn't cared as he just tried to keep her from scaring the females away from him now. He was after all still in need of company from the other sex even if it wasn't in the bed. He enjoyed dancing with her, feeling the females watching him on the floor as he was easily beating them. But he only had eyes on her, trying to catch her's for some reason as he heard her question.

"I own a five floor large warehouse with a disco and a nightclub in it, where do you think?" He grinned as he replied, moving in closer to her as he had paused for a moment, catching his breath and waving at the DJ who noticed him instantly, the next couple of songs would be slower, more intimate as he moved in close to her, being sensitive and whenever he'd touch her, it would be her arms, soft brushes against her legs as he tried not to get in too close to her so she would be more uncomfortable. He didn't even seem bothered with the fact that people were forming a circle around them and that Julia would know about how he was dancing with a human, he couldn't care less in those moments as he locked his eyes with her's.

A smile crossed her lips as he answered the question as if every manager knew how to dance. The wave to the DJ went unnoticed though, since Jack had managed to sneak her into an eye lock with him. Snaking towards him, she was a little shocked at how much slower the beats seemed to grow slower. As the brushes against her bare skin happened more often, Abby could not help but blush lightly. A light pink line forming over her cheeks, as she got close enough to be able to smell the scent of his skin mixed with cologne.

Having eyes only for the perfect male in front of her, the circle went unnoticed around them. It wasn’t until someone she knew caught the corner of her eye for jumping up and down and waving at them. It was Sabrina, as just as Abby had expected the blond was drunk. Grinning Abby winked at her friend before returning her attention to Jack. She moved in a little closer letting a finger trail over his cheek for a moment, before pulling away. What the hell am I doing! She thought to herself.

Jack had noticed the girl, knowing she came here with Abby but he didn't care. He kept the dance going, staying close to her as the song changed, forcing the beat a bit down and in closer to her he moved as he let a hand out towards her, having enjoyed the soft touch of her finger on his cheek. He grabbed her hand, pulling her in against him as the song suddenly changed to an intimate tango as he begun the dance, bringing her around the DJ's as he got one of the roses placed there, putting it in his mouth with a soft growl towards her.

The room seemed to have filled with people watching them as her friends were there too. He took her back out onto the dancefloor, continuing the tango and swinging her around a lot as he remembered to pull her in against him, showing dominance by leading the dance all the way before it came towards the end. By then, he made her twirl, his arms holding her as she was almost lying down with him bending in over her, his eyes locked with her's and the rose still in his mouth as he held her there, panting lightly as he somehow felt drawn towards her.

As the what appeared to be a young gentlemen pulled her body into his, Abby felt dazed for a couple of seconds. His scent intoxicating her; the well build chest brushing against her own curves only to send shivers up her spine; as her heart jumped a beat. The moment he started moving them into the hot, feisty, and quick dance known as the tango Abby started remembering the steps she had learned in her high school dance class.

It was almost like walking on air, Jack with his dominate perfection for the leading male role in the firey sways, twirls, and steps of the famous dance. The sudden growl towards her caused another stage of light pink to appear on the pale skin of her cheeks as the green eyes continued to watch his with a sense of fascination.

The intimate and dramatic pose he had made of the ending was held with silence from the crowd Abby had yet to notice. Her chest rising and falling with the deep breaths the dances pace had asked of her. Her eyes locked completely on the mysterious ones of her partner she leaned her head up to his, letting her lips brush over his as she stole the rose from him.

The moment was like a fairytale come true, a day dream of every woman, so surreal that the fact that she had just kissed her boss didn’t even cross the young ladies mind. It wasn’t until the loud applause of their audience penetrated her ears that Abby even noticed the large crowd around them.

The mortal was unable to hide the expression of shock that passed over her features before returning to a standing position. She was almost a little embarrassed. To happy to be surrounded by her three friends almost instantly she did not even realize what the girls where saying. It was Alex who finally managed to get Abby to snap out of it “That was wonderful, so don’t you want to introduce your friend!” Alex purred and winked at her friend.

Nodding the blond motioned to Jack and explained “Mr. Doherty these are my friends Alex, Sabrina, and Emily. Girls this is Mr. Doherty." It was Emily that looked rather surprised at Abby and then Jack “You don’t mean this is Jack Doherty, the manager of this place and your new boss….do you?”

Jack had enjoyed the dance, panting himself as he had looked deeply into her eyes. He had swung her around like a daddy would swing her little girl around when they were playing. He had felt her body against his own, sending shivers through his head as he had felt his confidence rush through the roof. When they ended, he felt her lips against his own, returning her kiss as he let her have the rose, not seeming bothered with it.

He helped her get back up, a quick pull as he steadied her before she was surrounded, himself giving a bow to the audience around them as he waved for the DJ to turn the music back on, letting her get surrounded before nodding towards the girls. "Nice to meet you." He spoke, his tone gentle and slightly exhausted as he smiled, having enjoyed his dance with Abby. "I am the manager of this place, that's correct." He said, nodding towards them. "And yes, Abby is my newest employee, she'll be working here weekends for now on but you can come in and chat with her whenever she has a moment." He told them, knowing Abby would probably want to stay in touch with her friends and it was a good thing for him to have some points in her book.

As the girls turned to integrate Jack with questions about his job, Abby finally realized what had happen a few minutes ago. Twirling the rose in her fingers she didn’t know what to think. She had just stolen a rose out of her bosses mouth, and not just that but with her own lips. Wondering if this was how he got to know all of his new female employees she wondered if that was why Julia was so hung up on the manager. Maybe Julia was just as attracted to Mr. Doherty on her first night and they had ended up having a thing. Maybe every girl who worked here had fallen for his charm. Making a silent vow that what ever happened she would not get more involved then she already was. The last thing she needed was to be his latest trophy.

Turning back to her chickas and the new boss, Abby was just in time to hear Sabrina asked about the one thing she had hopped not to discuss. “So…what did the intimate dance and the kiss at the end mean?” The brunette ask with a wide smirk on her lips.

Jack was happy to answer their questions, doing it to the best of his ability as it went over almost everything. He kept a charming smile on at all times as he seemed to laugh every now and then, breaking more of the ice between them away as he didn't really seem nervous about meeting new people. Though, when Sabrina popped the question he hadn't expected his jaw dropped a bit. He wasn't sure how to react at first as he then regained himself. "I..." His voice trailed off as he closed his eyes, listening to the DJ and the music as he then opened them and looked at Abby, his eyes telling her that he wasn't sure how to respond to it before he looked back at Sabrina. "I guess it was a sudden urge for intimacy, though I hadn't fully planned the kiss at the end." He was a bit shaken and his voice showed it.

He managed to get dragged away from the group a minute later by one of the male waiters. "There's a brawl at the entrance, Sir." He said, leaving them as Jack quickly excused himself, leaving to head to the door to finish up the brawl, he was sure to get in touch with Abby again later because he felt like he needed to talk with her about the dance and that kind of stuff. It was new to him to be feeling this way towards a girl, and not even Julia had been able to make him feel that way.

The moment the male waiter showed up Abby cursed under her breath, this meant she would have to answer the wondering looks from all of her girl friends. Turning to Sabrina she sighed a little just about to answer when Emily said the unthinkable. “Are you going to sleep with him to get a job here….Abbs you don’t need to do something like that….come on you are better then that girl!” The expression on Sabrinas face indicated that she had not even thought about that option. Shaking her head Abby couldn’t help herself “No of course not. I don’t do that and we, I mean he and I, are not going to end up in bed together. I don’t know what happened there…he said he likes to be able to call his employees close friends but if that means sleeping with them then he has a slap and loud decline coming his way!” She hissed and the girls could tell that Abby was bothered with the entire subject. Dropping it, Alex mentioned they should head for one of the bars and started leading them towards the one on the second floor.

Half an hour later all four girls were standing or sitting at the bar with shots in front of them. Abby was sitting in the middle while the other three stood around her. They were drinking to a good night, and a new success but the blond could not stop thinking about Jack. Sighing a little she sure as hell hoped the strange feeling towards her boss would just evaporate because she did not want to end up being like Julia.

Back
Top Bottom