Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are you out in the dark? (Russian + Pagan)

Russian Vodka

Supernova
anime_boy_3.jpg

Jacob sighed. Once again the town was almost empty in the middle of the night due to the increased amount of people disappearing. He knew nothing of it, he only drank when he had to and left a body a month. He had an agreement with the mayor that he could take care of the homeless and the criminals as long as he didn't touch innocent and law abiding citizens. He didn't mind, blood was the same to him these days and he didn't seem bothered with who gave him the fluid that kept him alive.

He roamed over the rooftops, looking for some fun instead of the usual chasing of criminals or homeless people. He picked up a scent, noticing it was from a female human who had dared to enter the streets and he smirked, the night was appearing to be better than he had first thought as he went through the dark back alleys, following the scent towards one of the main streets in the town.

He was dressed in allmost all black, a white dress shirt showing a bit beneath the black coat, the heels of the heavy boots making the distinctive clacking sound against the ground as his shoulderlong black hair waved in the slight breeze and the movement he made with his walking as he had a rather certain look in his eyes showing that he was going to do whatever it took, and enjoy it.

Kyra was walking home from a night out with ehr friends. Her heels clacked as she walked at a steady, lazy pace down the road. She was in no real rush to get home. Her short skirt showed off her long, toned legs and swayed, every now and then showing a brief glimps of her firm ass. Her perky c-cup breast were shown nicely in a clingly black top. She had a very toned body from dancing and liked to show it off.

Her long black hair swept off her shoulder as she looked around at the sound of someone elses footsteps. She bit her lip seeing a man walking down the street in her direction. She quickened her pace, suddenly feeling extremelly nervous.

Jacob noticed the girl up ahead. She was indeed a pretty one as he smirked, noticing her ass and when she turned he noticed the rest of her body, she was a beautiful one and would do good with him that night. He picked up his pace when she seemed to move faster, always being a step quicker than her as he shortened the distance between them. He knew that she would resist, he wasn't exactly wearing standard dress clothes.

Catching up with her, he moved up next to her, smiling for a moment before making a turn in front of her, his arm moving around her sides and onto her back, pulling her in as he grabbed her hand in his free one. "Care to dance?" He asked her, his tone seductive and friendly as his eyes showed almost no emotion, it was like he wanted to just dance with her and let it be over after that.

Kyra jumped a little in fright when the strange man suddenly stepped in front of her. Her breath caught in her throat as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into an embrace. She was extremelly surprised when he asked her for a dance.

She looked at him with frightened eyes. "I..." She stopped. Unsure how to respond. He seemed to just want to dance but it was an extremelly odd request to make of someone in the middle of the street this late at night. "I will have to decline. I need to get home." She tried to step out of his embrace but he was extremely strong.

Jacob felt her fear and looked into her frightening eyes as he grinned, enjoying how she wanted to turn him down. "You know you don't want to decline." He told her, his eyes piercing into her's as his tone sounded commanding yet in the way that made you feel like you just couldn't turn him down. He kept holding her, not seeming much bothered with how much strength she'd put into trying to get away from him.

"Oh but I..." Her objection died in her throat as she found herself completely unable to draw her eyes away from his, getting lost in the intesity of his stare. "I...I..." She tried again but failed. Her struggles to get out of his embrace died as well and she stood there, locked in his gaze.

"Will you have this dance with me? We can go to your place if you don't want it to be public." He told her, his appearance calmer as he kept her locked with his eyes, just holding her there, knowing he could persuade her easily with his confidence being supreme and his will showing that he was not going to back down easily.

Kyra nodded her head. "Yes I'd love to." She whispered. She paused for a moment at his suggestion of going to her place. Something was telling her it was a bad idea but while trapped in his gaze she would have agreed to anything. "Yes my place would be best. It's very close."

"Good." Jacob replied, breaking his gaze with her for a moment, letting her lead the way as he held an arm around her waist not letting her go as they continued down the street. He was already in his mind planning out how he'd be taking her, roughly and gently to their common pleasure.

Kyra swiftly led the way to her apartment. She quickly let them in, somehow never slipping from his embrace. After shutting the door she looked up at him again. "Should I put on some music to dance to?" Her question was barely above a whisper.

Jacob went in with her, listening to her as he knew that she didn't leave his embrace. He pulled a chair a chair out on the middle of the floor, holding her hand still. "Go ahead, you'll want some music to dance to." He told her, knowing that he would be getting his own private show.

Russian Vodka said:
Jacob went in with her, listening to her as he knew that she didn't leave his embrace. He pulled a chair a chair out on the middle of the floor, holding her hand still. "Go ahead, you'll want some music to dance to." He told her, knowing that he would be getting his own private show.

Kyra walked over to her selection of music and slipped on something with a nice upbeat to it and walked back over to him. She bit her lip nervously, not knowing why she was doing this but not being able to stop herself.

Jacob watched her, sitting in the chair as she put on the music. He knew that she was going to do it, perform her dance for him. "Go on, beautiful, dance for me." He told her, urging her on as he sat there, watching her.

Kyra swiftly found herself obeying him, and she began moving along with the music. Very quickly she was lost in the music, her body moving in a very seductive ways as she let the music carry her. Her footsteps as light as feathers as she moved, not making a single sound.

Jacob sat there, his foot moving to the beat as he watched her dance. Loving how her body moved around for him as she was able to make him aroused. He knew that he wanted her as he watched her dance in her already little amount of clothes.

Back
Top Bottom