Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friends...Maybe more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris smiled and poised like a scorpion he struck. Only his stinger was his cock and Avery's pussy was the intended target. He began pumping slowly and evenly making sure that Avery was given tender love this time. A woman deserved to be pampered and treated with tender care also. He smiled and arched his hips for a deeper drive into her tight womanhood. "Avery...oh...god..I love..you." He groaned deeply and he kissed her deeply. There he had said it and she had listened or he hoped so. He kisses again once more and he cums slowly and steadily into Avery."mmm you vixen."

She gasped as she felt him driving his cock deep within her. "Oh god..." She said as she rocked and moved her hips to his thrusts. When he thrusted deeper she arched her back and heard him say those wanted words. Moaning as she felt him cumming slowly into her made her cum again by feeling it. Smiling as she kissed him deeply with her wrappnig her legs around his hips and shoulders. When she broke the kiss she looked up at him. "Someday we'll have a child..."

He had longed to hear those exact words. Oh thank god." Chris ran his hand along her thighs and kissed her deeply as his sperm swam deep looking for an egg but found none. He groans and grinds down on her. He pounds into her again and again loving how she accepted him over and over again. Oh I love you so much Avery!" He nuzzles her throat and places a line of kisses down to her chest.

She was taken back by him exclaiming relief when she mentioned about having his child. Before she could say a word she felt him pounding into her. Her hot sex held on to him tightly as if it wanted her to be pregnant. "Wha...How long have you been wanting to hear those words?"

For years I have wanted you to be the bearer of my children but I was to scared to say anything Avery." Chris groans and cums again. He couldn't believe how much was in that organ of his. He groaned some more as Averies vagina milked the last of his seed from his manhood. He was beginning to collasp so he rolled to his side to prevent from crushing Avery and pulled her with him since he was still in her.

Panting softly as she was drained of energy. Laying there under him until he rolled off of her. She looked over at him as her lower stomach felt full of his semen but she curled upto him thinking of a career change for her right now. "What if I quit the movies and found a new career so...my body would be pure just for you and your would be child."

"No unacceptable. You love your job and I couldn't do that to you honey." Chris felt like ass putting Avery into this situation." I would never make you choose me over your job Avery that is unforgivable of a man to ask such a thing." Chris smiled and kissed her softly before hopping out of bed and heading into the kitchen to make a late dinner of pb&j sandwiches and red wine. He laughed heartfully at the unusal dinner and came in with a plate a few minutes later. It was stacked with sandwiches and he poured a glass of wine for himself and set it on the nightstand. He poured the second glass and handed it to Avery." On shit what if your pregnant? Sometimes the pill doesn't always work."

She had gotten under the blanket when he left her there in his bed. Though when he handed her a glass of wine she looked up with him getting worried. "Chris, relax. The pill is 99% effective is used correctly anyways. Also I haven't taken any antibotics recently so I can't be pregnant." She reassured him with her sipping her wine but she looked at him as she thought about quitting her job. "Chris, you don't get it. I enjoy my job but I DON'T love it. You don't see me coming home sore, bruised and...Feeling so nasty I want to bathe in bleach for hours. You get to see me before I get there and my days off. I figured I have enough to quit and have a child with being finanically comfortable. If you want me to keep working then I will be my pay checks are going into an account for such a day."

"Well if your sure then I will support you and the child. You will let the landlord know that your moving in with me and we can get married at the small church that is on ninth and westbrook." Chris smiled and kissed Avery deeply before biting into one of sandwiches. Avery what you decide to do, I am ok with it but if we have a child together we will get married because I won't father a child and it not have my name." Chris leaned over Avery slightly and opened the nightstand draw and pulled out a small box. He opened the box and inside was a rose gold band and studded in the band was three small diamonds." Avery will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and sharing a life with me?"

Avery laid there with his sheet covering her up to her breasts with her listening to him. Nodding him saying they'd have a small cermony in a small church then there was her moving in with him. With him leaning over her she saw him pulling a small box out and her eyes went wide. "Chris...." She said with her sitting up but found herself falling into his pillows. This was happening so fast. They were best friends for years since they were kids. He seen her through her childhood into her weird teenage phase and now her post morph from teenage years.

"I've been your gf for...Three hours now...' She said speechless as she thought about those days she'd wish she had a man like Chris but saw him as a friend and now here they are. Avery smiled as a tear rolled down ehr cheek. "Yes, Chris."

Chris smiled brightly and he took the ring out of the box and slowly slid the ring onto Averies finger. He turned her hand over and kissed her palm. I love you babe." Chris grinned and pulled Avery into his arms and kissed her deeply thrusting his tounge with desperate passion. He broke the kiss slightly and and a tear floated down his cheek. Avery you have made a friend, a man, a beloved son and future father very happy." Chris laid a hand on her stomach once more and massaged her belly." Tonight your future husband gives you a full body massage." He thinks for a second then adds. A clean body massage honey as in no nasty for the rest of night." Chris smiles coyly.

She laughed softly at him correcting the message but she pushed his hand away once more from her stomach. "Love, remember what I said about my stomach and also I think we need sleep anyways. I have to get up early tomorrow to get things done." she said with her nuzzling his chest. "Talk to the Land Lord, get a new position...Get off birth control." She added the last bit in a weak tone wondering if he'd pick up that she was ready to have his child.

"Mmm your ready so soon?" Chris was getting drowsy and his eyes drooped. Honey if your sure then by all means get off birth control so we can have that baby girl." He hoped that she had picked up on what he had said. He begins the massage by starting with her shoulders easing all the hard knots out of her muscles. There were so many knots in Averies muscles. Well she wouldn't have to worry about any more because he would take care of those knots from now. He loved her so much his heart ached. He kissed her bare shoulder then placed kisses down her spine. When he reached her ass he kissed that too. "I'm kissing my future wives ass. I wonder if I will being much of that?" He joked and winked at Avery.

She didn't hear the last bit but she closed her eyes feeling him massaging her shoulders then him kissing her back to her ass. "Love, lets sleep..." She said to him as she wrapped her arms around one of his pillows. "You'll have me to yourself for the rest of our lives." she told him with her yawning which soon lead her to falling to sleep.

Chris soon fell asleep with Avery and snuggled close to her keeping her warm and secure. Mmm my beloved." He snored softly and dreamed of a small boy in Averies arms at a hospital. He saw himself standing by her bed looking down at her and his newborn son. A bright grin on his face. He subconciously placed his hand on one of Averies breasts and twined his legs with hers. His limbs entangled in Averies as if playing twister with her in the bed. Chris smiled in his sleep and the dream faded away and his sleep was uneventful the rest of the night.

When morning came Avery opened her eyes as she couldn't move. She was about to freak out when she saw Chris had wrapped himself around her. Smiling as she got loose from him and got dressed. Silently she left his apartment and went to hers where she got ready for work. Thirty minutes later she was gone to the Land lord to talk about ending her lease since she'd be moving in with Chris.

He understood and congratulated her then made a note she won't be renewing her lease. Avery smiled and left for work. There she wasn't suppose to shot anymore new movies but discuss one. Which she ended quickly as she told her boss what was happening. Her boss, a woman, cried out in joy and agreed to let Avery take a position on the writer's board to give ideas. Avery's pay will be reduced to a point but she'd still get paid about a fourth less.

Chris woke to an empty side of the bed and groaned he remembered that Avery had needed to take care of a few things. He made a brunch for when she returned. He was off today and wanted to surprise her. He made BLT's and sliced a some pickles and poured two sodas.

Once she got done with the meeting she returned to Chris's door and unlocked it seeing he gave her a key long time ago. "Hey!" She called out as she was in her short black skirt and blue blouse. Her heels lengthen her legs as she walked over to him. Where she stood behind him wrapping her arms around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom