Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shame-Away (Hat + Dagger)

Hat-tori

Supernova
"Another batch that failed to meet expectations." he said with a sigh, marking the large box of glass bottles with an 'X'. "Effective but too many side effects for widespread use. Patients showed no remorse in harming others, have been institutionalized." he wrote as he spoke. "This is the fifth batch of the drug, and the problems persist despite dilution and other attempts to lessen the effects." he drank deeply from another bottle in his pocket and sighed. "We'll lose funding at this rate." he said to the only other person in the lab. He was tall and thin, with black hair and eyes. His face now had a small beard, and a moustache. He was losing himself in his work.

And that work was to make a drug that supplemented psychological treatments towards curing several social phobias. The problem was that his drugs were too effective. Within weeks, the patients would feel no remorse towards murder, or harm, or would even hurt themselves to see what it would feel like. He sighed.

"Dump this batch. We'll start on the next one with a lower active chemical percentage, again." he rubbed his forehead quietly. "This is going to be our last batch. After this, we lose our funding unless we have results."

"I'm sure we'll have better luck with the next one." she commented squeezing his arm as she grabbed the box. Annalise felt bad for her boss and, he'd thrown himself into this project with everything he had and it was one failure after another. She was slender as well but with proud breast and soft welcoming curves, even covered by a lab coat she was a looker. "I'm sure a breakthrough will come soon."

She exited the lab and headed to where they dispossed of the mixtures. It was a small room, but she tended to be a bit airheaded at times and would often get the room mixed up with the eyewash station. They looked similar after all. And this time was no diffrent, she was so concerned with her boss that she hadn't paid attention and began to pour the liquid into the drain at the eye wash station. She didn't know it but she'd just dumped most of the vials into the local water supply!

When she was content they were clean she exited the station and went back to the lab. "Disposal is complete sir. Every vile has been dumped into the containment room in the basement as you ordered. Why don't you take a break now, get some sleep. It'll be easier to work on after you've gotten some rest..."

He smiled at her, shaking his head. "I'll be fine, Anne." he said, getting up. "I hope you dumped them properly." he patted her shoulder. "I'll be heading home now, so you just lock up, okay?" he stretched, looking over his shoulder. "If... this doesn't work out... I have another job lined up. You can come along. you've been a great help."

She smiled brightly somewhat cheered up by the pospect of the two of them not being seperated. She had to admit but for all the trouble she caused with her tendency to day dream he'd paitently helped her fix every mistake she made. Though this most recent one wasn't really going to be easily fixable. "Alright, just let me clean up the lab and I'll head home." she said as she picked the labrotory keys off the hook and slipped them into her breast pocket on the lab coat. "Sleep well!" she said as she moved to one of the counters and began to scrub it clean.

Time passed. The doctor went home, slept, showered... he felt nothing out of the ordinary. He arrived back at work with a long yawn, smiling as his assistant arrived as well.

"Good morning Annalise." he said with a smile. "You know, it dawned on me today. We don't really need these labcoats for the sort of work we do, do we?" he asked, slipping off his and laying it on the chair.

Once she finished tidying up she locked the door and left for the night. When she got home she did much the same thing as him, except she'd taken a bath which meant she'd been soaking in the water a bit more then her boss had been. Still nothing had happened to her just yet.

However when he mentioned the fact they didn't need lab coats she eagerly agreed with him the next day. Stripping off the sterile coat she tossed it off to the side and streatched. She was wearing a tight white t-shirt and jeans benath it, quite casual all things considered.

He smiled. That felt really nice. "You know, I think our shirts must have shrunk, or something." he said, fiddling with his black tight tee. "It's too constrictive to work in, don't you think?" he asked, peeling it off to reveal a white undershirt. His arms were well-toned, heavyset. He didn't feel any sort of... hang-ups, or nervousness. He felt... rather free, actually.

"I think you're right, my shirt is bothering me as well, and so is my bra..." she frowned softly. After a moment she pulled off her own t-shirt and sighed as it joined her labcoat on the floor. Followed by her bra. "My bra was bothering me." she shrugged and looked down at her heavy breasts cupping them in her hands for a moment before looking around. "So what do we need to do today sir?"

"Nothing much today, just a start on the cultures to begin simple cultivation of the drug." he said with a shrug. "It feels really good to undress." he said, peeling off the undershirt, depositing it with the other clothes as he kicked off his shoes and socks. "So, just start the mixer and everything else is automated."

She was already stepping out of her shoes as well kicking them aside before walking to the mixer and setting the levels. It took about three minutes but in that time, she'd slipped out of her jeans as well and stood only in a black thong. "There." she said as she kicked the pants aside and walked back to her boss. "It's done. You know, you should get out of those pants too, it feels so nice!" she tugged playfully on the belt loop of his pants before moving to do something else in the lab.

He nodded, unzipping and slipping out of his pants with ease. It felt incredible!
""I'm beggining to wonder why we wore them at all!" he said with a laugh, slipping out of his boxers and baring his average manhood to her. "Now set up the time-lapse photographer." he said simply, then laughed. "Why do you even wear that, it's not like it covers anything."

She laughed and nooded stepping out of her underwear and kicking it aside exposing her smooth shaved pussy to anyone's wondering eyes. "You're right!" she exclaimed now completly naked as she began to set up the camera it took a matter of minutes before she was done and she nodded. "It's set up sir, now all there is to do is wait correct?"

"Yes, we just have to wait now." he said simply. "Wait. Er. Where... did you dump the last batch?" he asked. "I... I'm just curious, is all." looking upon her naked form, he really wanted to touch her, to kiss her. He was holding back.

"The third door on the left of course, where I dispose of all the materials." Well there was the problem the disposal room was the 2nd door on the left, she'd dumped the entire supply into the eye wash station which in turn dumped it into the water supply. So now the entire town was likily going to be infected with the drug! "It is the third door right?" she said after a moment sounding...nervous. "Not the second?"

"It's the second." he said, getting dressed quietly. It felt.. strange, but he knew it was right. "You look... wonderful, but... you should get... get dressed. We have three or four weeks to come up with an antidote. At best." he sighed heavily as he slipped on his shirt, last.

Back
Top Bottom