Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fangirl meets Idol (Russian + Eclair)

Yuki cried her screams useless as she felt him start to push into her, the cuts inside her got mor epianful as she felt him take her rougher and rougher, she cried out, screamed but it did nothing. She looked down crying as she felt her insides fill, looking into the bed as she felt like she was going to be sick from it all. She was weak, her body in so much pain as she got raped, her bleeding started running more as her insides got more torn. Crying she looked at the small window wondering why no one would help her.

Stopping after that, he pulled out of her and covered her with a blanket. "Sleep, tomorrow you'll be in just as much pain." He told her, his tone seeming careless as he left the room, locking the door after himself before crashing on the couch, falling asleep there, knowing she was locked up with nowhere to run.

Yuki pulled the blankets to her, she shook in pain as she cried, she didn't sleep, every time she closed her eyes she felt a sharp pain go through her, she laid still for the night, when morning came and the light started to fill the room she couldn't move, her body was in a calm rest, the pain stopped if she didn't move but she knew he would be coming for her soon and the pain would fill her again.

Kay woke up a few hours after her, the tour bus already being on the move as he knew that she would be missed, but according to the band, she had gotten lost by the stadium and was nowhere to be found. He kept her in the back of the bus, knowing the driver was shielded from seeing anything that happened, only the camera by the back window showing him when he had to reverse.

Kay went into the room, locking the door behind him. "I know you're awake, are you going to be more willing this time?" He asked her, his tonge rougher from the singing from the night before.

Yuki looked at him and sniffed "Please let me go, i won't tell anyone" She winced in pain as she moved to face him, she was in pain but she felt a little better inside since she still had her innocence. She looked at him and sniffed, he was going to hurt her again and she didn't know if she could handle it again she barely made it through his first torture without passing out.

Kay sat down next to her on the bed, putting a hand on her thigh. "Look, you're a beautiful girl and what happened last night wasn't planned because you ruined what I would've done in a more romantic way." He told her, his tone calming down a bit. "But, if you resist me and what I want, I'll have to take what I want and that's going to hurt you for a long time, so now is your choice, will you abide me and do my wish when I tell you to? Or do I have to take everything I want from you?" He asked her, his tone seemingly commanding but he was trying to tell her that he didn't care what she said, he'd have her subdued anyway.

Yuki looked at him, her eyes were wide as he tried to say something to make what he did seem right, she looked at him and cried softly as he tole her he was going to rape her no matter what she said or did. She looked down and cried harder, she didn't want it, she wanted to go home and forget it ever happened, she felt they were moving and knew she could be anywhere. Looking at him she sniffed and shook her head "P..Please, i don;t want to lose it like this" she said pleading with him to re think doing this to her, she wasn't like the other girls fantasizing about losing themselves to their idols.

Kay sighed, putting his hand up to his face. "You just don't get it do you?" He asked her, his tone deepening as he looked at her, his hand covering half of his face. "You don't have a choice in stopping this. Your only choice is whether or not you'll let me fuck you the gentle way or the rough way." He told her, his tone hardening even more as he stood up, feeling rage in his body from her trying to turn him down.

Yuki looked down, he was treating her like a child, if he was in her body he wouldn't so eager to let his innocence get stolen, she whimpered and looked at him and knew he would rape her roughly even if she agreed if he wanted to. She didn't want to get hit or be hurt anymore. Looking up at him she felt a tear slide down her cheek as she gave in "I..I'll do it" she said softly the tone in her voice showed her wish to be left alone and not do it at all.

Kay heard her words, noticing her tone as he watched the tear slide down her cheek. He smiled to her. "See, that wasn't very hard." He told her, knowing that he would have to force her, but he'd let her be the one who went down on him so he could take her virginity. He moved onto the bed, lying down next to her. "Get on top, you're going in for a special ride." He told her, knowing that if she resisted, she'd just have him take her much more brutally than if she got on top of him and did what he said.

Yuki stared at him and watched as he laid on his back, looking at his length and then down at her small hips she started shaking, thinking there was no way he would fit she whimpered as she crawled on top of him, straddling his hip she felt his length between her thighs, she had to push it all inside her. She knew it wouldn't fit inside her, she wasn't meant to take something like that. She looked at him and closed her eyes as she slowly leaned forward, she would have to push back onto him she thought as she put the tip at her entrance gripping the blankets as she slowly pushed back and felt his member fight to break into her and in a small pop it went in quickly, pushing deep her innocence snapping easily, she let out a scream as the pain shot through her falling against his chest shaking as his half his member throbbed inside her.

Kay watched her, hearing her whimper as she went on top. He knew she was going to hurt immensely from his size, but he didn't care. This was about her getting used to being the tight cunt who got the biggest cock around. He felt her straddling his hip as she bended over, pushing herself back against his length, his hands on her hips to hold her steady as she tore him through her hymen, hearing the popping sound himself before she collapsed, only being done halfways with taking his length in. He grinned, knowing she was going to think he only wanted to torture her, it wasn't exactly true, he wanted her for the pleasure and because he wanted no more than one tight girl. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head up to his. "Take me all the way." He told her, knowing she had no other choice but to listen to him.

Yuki cried as he pulled her hair making her face him, she looked into his eyes, she couldn't fit more, she was already in so much pain, her insides felt like they were burning as she shook, she knew he would hurt her even more if she didn't do it, she closed her eyes, her knuckles turning white as she forced herself down further, she felt his tip bump against her end, it wouldn't go any further inside her and she still had a small amount to go until he was in her completely. Looking down she cried "I..I can't fit anymore" she said scared of what he might do to her.

"Push all the way, you're not done until I fan feel your hips against my hips." Kay told her, his voice rough as he didn't care what she did, he wanted her to take him in fully and this was only almost. He also knew that if she didn't do it, he would have to penetrate into her most sacred part. It would be ugly and she'd probably end up bleeding even more than the night before but it was what he was going to do if she didn't do as he told her.

Yuki looked at him, she couldn't go any further he was at her limit if she pushed further he would go inside her to far and she didn't know what would happen if he penetrated that deeply, she whimpered softly pushing down on him, it was painful his tip forcing against her inside wall before it slowly began to give into him, opening painfully as she felt more of him push. She slipped because of how much she was trying to push it in, forcing it through and her butt hit his skin as she cried out, the pain was terrible, more so that when he raped her last night. She looked at him shaking as she sat upon him his member hidden inside her.

Kay moaned when he felt her forcing herself to expand around his length, forcing her way down over him as he heard her scream from the pain and cry again. He grinned, knowing this was what she'd have to get used to as he felt her slip, her hips hitting down against his own hips as he held her there, not seeming bothered by her pain. "Now, that's a good girl, we only need to get you used to this now." He told her, not seeming bothered at all with the fact that she was probably in a massive amount of pain.

Yuki cried, she felt her insides burn as his length throbbed inside her womb, she wasn't meant to have it this far in she knew that. She wondered what would happen to her body for ding this but she knew it was much less worse than what he would do if she didn't. Looking down at his stomach as he complimented her, she felt tears as his tone made his words sound like she was just a pet to him. She was a girl and she was in pain but he didn't care, she had no idea of what he planned to do to her. She looked at him and felt blood run from her pussy, she was in more pain than ever as she laid against him "I..I hate you.." she whimpered looking at the wall her legs shaking in pain.

Kai grinned at her words, watching the blood run as he ran his hand along her hair. "You don't hate me when I'm done with you, you'll be in heaven by then." He told her, his tone seductive as he kept her steady, knowing she wouldn't be able to move as he was burried deeply inside her. It didn't matter to him if she liked it or not, she would grow used to him eventually but for now she would just be his pet. Once she grew to enjoy the entire thing, she would understand that he wanted her to be with him forever and then it would be too late for her to turn back and turn him down.

Back
Top Bottom