Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding Heart (Hat+Love)

Alana thought for a moment not completely sure what she should pick out, "Why don't you come up and help me?" she asked.

"Certainly." he said, walking upstairs, smiling. "I might as well explain. We take turns with these scissors here making 4-inch cuts in one another's clothing. You're not allowed to bunch up the clothing or anything like that. The last one naked wins. Sound fun?"

"I think I have just the clothes for that then, and it does kind of sound fun," she said with a grin. Heading into her room she opened a dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts and then some old leggings. Then she got out a tank top and then a t-shirt to go over it, "Do you think these will work?" she asked.

"Yes, those will work wonderfully~!" he said, clapping his hands together. "Now, where do we play..." he asked, looking around.

"Hmmmm.... I think we've had plenty of fun in public. Let's play this here." he said. "Now, you can't actually remove any clothing from your own body, you have to let gravity do the work." he said. "And the game is only over once we're both nude."

Alana nodded, "Okay, I think that's pretty simple, why don't you start since you know how to play?" she asked.

He grinned, then reached over with the shears and cut a line from her collar towards her sleeve. Then he placed the shears in her hands. "Anywhere you like, one full snip."

Alana smiled and then started a snip at the top of his shirt in a downwards direction. "Like that?" she asked once she was done.

He smiled as the shirt parted, showing his pale chest.
"Yes, exactly." he said, taking the shears and cutting a line from the bottom of her shorts up, on the outside. "It's rather like opening a present."

Alana nodded and then cut another line through the shirt deciding thats what she would get rid of first, "Ah, I see," she said with a grin.

His shirt hung open further, like an unbuttoned shirt, as he smiled and cut her shirt's shoulder all the way to the end of the sleeve.

Alana smiled as her slive hung open revealing the top of her tank top on one side. Moving closer to him she made another snip in his shirt wondering how long it would be before someone was actually naked.

He smiled, the shirt now fully open as he began to cut the other shoulder on her shirt, humming to himself. "Did you like being seen by all those people a little while ago?" he asked.

Alana smiled as she reached down and with a little effort she clipped the top of his pants carefully. Thinking for a moment she shrugged, "Well, yes more than I expected," she said shyly. "I wasn't really focused on them at the moment."

"Really? You just didn't care?" he laughed as he snipped the other side of her shorts and handed her back the scissors, his pants sliding down his hips to rest on the top of his thighs, baring his boxers.

Alana blushed and shrugged, "I don't know, at first I cared but then I wasn't really paying attention to them and eventually I just forgot about them." she said with a shy smile. Going around him she cut the back of his pants and then handed the scissors back.

He smiled as his pants fell halfway down his thighs, exposing his boxers entirely. He took the shissorcs and finished cutting entirely therough one side of her shorts, grinning.

Alana smiled and reached down and cut the top of his boxers grinning up at him. "So remind me how you're supposed to win this?" she asked while looking down at him.

He smiled. "You're supposed to make your opponent naked." he said. "But... it is going a bit slow. How about we take turns cutting your clothes, instead? Doesn't that sound like fun?" he asked, as he cut down, between her breasts, handing her the shears.

Alana smiled and then nodded, "Yes, that sounds fun," she said with a grin before following his snip so her shirt was hanging open, her breats exposed.

He grinned, kissing the side of her breast as he snipped open the top of one of her sleeves, leaving her shirt hanging on by the other and one breast completly exposed. He kissed her neck as he handed her the shears.

Alana smiled and shivered a little as he kissed the side of her breast, smiling at him she snipped the other top sleeve so the shirt fell away from her completely leaving her chest completely exposed.

He smiled wider, kissing her neck. "It's fun, isn't it? Cutting up clothes?" he asked, snipping another notch in her shorts.

Alana gave a small nod and smiled, "Yes, this is very fun," she said before making another notch in her shorts making them fall from her. Now all was left were her leggings.

Back
Top Bottom