Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding Heart (Hat+Love)

His finger slid slowly inside her as his manhood swelled, his lips moving down her neck. "Do you want it?" he murmured, his lips finding a nipple and sucking hard.

Alana kissed whatever part of body she could reach, she could feel the blood rushing up to her cheeks and her neck, "Y-yes," she whisper pressing against him, very aware of his finger.

His finger slid out of her, and it was replaced, slowly, by his manhood, sliding in by inches, filling her entirely as he sucked at her neck. No, not yet. Not quite yet. He slowly developed a rythm, in and out, making approving moans as her body took him.

Alana let out a moan as he felt him enter her, she felt herself tighten around even more and she raised up her leg so it was resting on the side of his hip.

He grinned and increased his pace, fondling her breasts and sucking at her neck even harder than before. She was his, now. She belonged to him. Not as a servant, but as... something else.

Alana was feeling pleasure all over her body, she didn't care that anyone was watching it was all the more exciting. "Terence," she moaned her hands snaking up around his back holding her to him.

Terence closed his eyes. It had been ages since a woman made him feel this way. So in control, so dominant, so... overpowering. It made him shudder. "Alana..." he murmured, gently.

"Ohh Terence, harder," she begged while holding on tightly. The leg that was still on the ground was bouncing up and down on her tippy toe, and she was thinking about how great she felt at that moment.

He obliged, holding her up by her legs and slapping into her harder and faster than before. So good... so much control. He knew exactly what they would do tomorrow. So much fun!

Alana moaned loudly at the pleasure that he was giving, she didn't think that she had ever felt that way before. "Yes, just liked that," she screamed out her arms wrapped around her neck gently.

Harder and harder, faster and faster he went, savoring her cries and noises. It felt incredible, wonderful... he could feel something bubbling up inside him, unspent for years.

Alana was in complete bliss, it was almost like she had blacked out from the pleasure that she was getting. "I... I'm going to cum soon," she cried out as she felt close to her climax.

He grinned tightly, maintianing himself, holding back as much of the new feeling as he could. He remembered now, kissing her neck, nibbling at it just slightly.

"Terence," she moaned again, she was trying to hold back but it was proving to be extremely difficult. Finally she let out a loud cry and orgasmed against him, "Ahhhh."

He came shortly after she did, exploding within her. He was absolutely infertile, though, his sperm long dead. He kissed her neck, and helped her into the car, taking the driver's seat as he started it up and drove away.

Alana was exhausted from their interaction and she was happy to let him drive home. Leaning against the cool door she watched out the window, in a bit of a daze.

"Did you have fun, Alana?" he asked gently. "I thought you would, but I'm worried I might have taken it too far."

Alana looked over at him and nodded, "I have tons of fun, and don't worry about it. You didn't take anything too far," she said happily.

He grinned. "I have another game planned." he said as he turned towards her home. "We can either do it out in the open, or in your own home. Up to you."

Alana thought for a moment and looked over at him shrugging, "I don't know, it depends on what kind of game it is," she said with a grin.

"Hm... I'll tell you the rules when we get inside." he said, grabbing another set of clothes from the backseat. "It involves a pair of four inch scissors." he said quietly. "and a lot of little snips."

Alana was a ltitle confused but shrugged and then got out the car, "This sounds like its going to be interesting," she said with a laugh.

He lead her up into the house and smiled. "Go ahead and get dressed." he said, as he did the same, pulling on a pair of black boxers, dark slacks, and a white tee. He was happy to have come up with this game, it was such fun~!

Alana started to head upstairs before pausing, "What should I wear? I'd prefer not to lose anymore good clothes," she said with a grin.

He laughed. "Something you don't mind getting cut up. Oh, and as many seperate peices as you can manage, please, to make it interesting." he said, as he searched for... ah! four inch long shears. Excellent, these would be perfect!

Back
Top Bottom