Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding Heart (Hat+Love)

Hat-tori

Supernova
Terence was not a nice person.

Then again, when one has lived through most of human history, one tends to become somewhat jaded. Terence was 'embraced' early in time of Gilgamesh, when Sumeria was the place to be and everything was incredible and things were very different. He was promised power, immortality, and beauty by a young woman. He got them. It wasn't fun, but he got them. And he regretted it. With his powers came a slew of problems, cheif among them a group of people calling themselves The Vigil. Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, Automata... most of them nearly wiped clean from the face of the earth since they began their little club some two or three hundred years ago.

The rain. He hated the rain. It drenched his long black hair, and he had to blink constantly to keep it from stinging his bale blue eyes. He looked over his shoulder as he moved onto the grass. His long legs slipped on the rain-slicked vegetation, and he fell on his ass and kept going, through a ground floor window and into a basement, where he fell on his face, power ripped from his body like a limb. He groaned and passed out quietly.

He wore only a pair of black slacks, the rest either lost in the chase or not worn when it began. he has small cuts on his body from the glass, but they bled slowly. His body was like a swimmer's, lithe and slightly muscular, and he was tall.

Alana had been in a light sleep when she heard a crash come from one of the rooms in the house, most likely the basement. Sitting up she looked around her room wondering what the noise had been, 'Could someone be breaking in?' she thought with a frown before lightly getting out of bed and flicking on the light. Blinking as her eyes adjusted to the clock and she let out a low grumble as she saw the time. Who would come out at this time of the night? Esepcially since her house wasn't near a lot of other people.

Walking over to her closet she grabbed a metal bat and began to head down the stairs quietly flicking on the light of the hallway. "Hello?" she called before heading for the basement door and turning on the lights before starting to walk down to where she thought the noise might have come from. To her surprise she saw a man lying on the floor and saw bits of shattered window around him, 'What the hell?' she thought before walking closer to him.

It was clear that he had been outside for a while because he was soaking wet, but she wondered why he only had on a pair of pants. Seeing the cuts on him she winced a little wondering if invading her house had been on accident, or his attempt had just failed.

He blinked awake, blearily. His power was broken. He had none of his abilities, running into a mental wall when he tried. All except one. He rose to his posterior, sitting heavily on the floor. "Trust me." he said quietly, letting power flow into his words. He was certain of this power, at least. He'd have to use it to get back on his feet. "I need your help. May I stay here for some time?" he asked, rising, stretching. Yes, she was excellent. Young and beautiful. With innocence in her eyes. "Drop the bat."[/b]

Alana was still confused to as why this man was in her basement, all of the sudden he began to stir and she raised the bat up and began to stir. Suddenly he told her to trust him, staring into his eyes she felt safe and then nodded, "You can stay as long as you want," she said with a nod before dropping the bat. It was a strange feeling, there were really no words to explain it, all she knew was that there was something different about him and that he would be staying with her and she could trust him.

((Outfit??))

He walked up the stairs past her. "That's a good girl." he said quietly, kissing the side of her neck. "My, but it's hot these days..." he added, offhandedly. "What's your name, beautiful?"

Surprisingly Alana didn't feel uncomfortable whatsoever in her baby blue tank top that was pushed up to her belly button showing off the bottom of her very toned stomach, or in the matching boy shorts that barely covered up her firm butt. The girl was a runner and her body proved it well. "Oh, i'll make sure that you're kept cool," she said with a small smile while she was trying to keep her composure. "My name is Alana," she said quietly looking up to the man in front of her.

"Terence. You have a wonderful name, Alana. I think though, you had best go to bed before we discuss things. Do you like to sleep naked? Maybe you should get ready here and now?"

Alana nodded and smiled, "Thank you," she said not being able to take her eyes off of him. Alana hadn't really before but now that she thought about it she figured it would be pleasent. "That sounds like a good idea," she said before beginning to take off her tank top and the rest of her clothes. Because she ran Alana didn't have the largest breasts but they were still a nice size and perky.

He smiled, kissing her neck. "Run along to bed, now." he murmured. "We'll talk more in the morning." his hands slid down her sides, over her bare bottom, breifly, and then he slipped away from her. He found a room without windows, a study, and sat down within, smiling as he plotted. Terence wasn't like most vampires. He was old enough now, and had harnessed enough power, towalk in the sun for extended periods of time. He and Alana would have... a lot of fun tomorrow.

Alana nodded and hurried to her room and climbed in bed, it wasn't long before she had drifted off ito sleep. None of this had been like Alana, she was usualy aggressive and cold towards men, but some how one had recently managed to catch her interest and they had been going out for a couple of months now.

Terence prowled the house as she slept, looking for anything useful or handy. finding little, he waited for her to awaken, ready for her with a nice, hot breakfast. "Good morning, Alana." he murmured, putting the plate on the table beside her. "How are you today?"

Alana woke to the smell of food and saw Terence standing in her room, at first she was confused and then she remembered the night before, well kind of. "I.. I'm good," she said biting her lip and then looking over at the food.

"Go on. It's not like I poisoned it or anything. You can still trust me, Alana." he said, cursing himself. He'd almost forgotten, most of the edge of his ability was erased by the dawn. Some form of the suggestion remained, and could be built upon, but he had to be careful, he reminded himself. "Why don't you go ahead and get dressed for the day?We need to do some shopping if I'm going to stay."

Alana nodded before picking up the food and beginning to eat it slowly, "Yes we can go shopping as soon as I'm done," she said before deciding that she was finished. Throwing off the blankets she got up not caring that she was still naked, heading to her closet she started to pick out an outfit.

Terence watched her with a smile. She was excellent for his plan. Attractive in some ways to both sexes. And even if he didn't manage to gather anyone, well, there was always her. He could hardly help himself, even now.
Patience, Terence. Patience. he told himself, as he stepped forward and kissed her neck. "I'll be waiting downstairs." he said quietly, walking back towards the front door.

Alana shivered at the kiss on her neck and then nodded, "Okay," she said before dressing in a casual dress and boots. Running a brush through her hair she decided to keep it down, grabbing her sun glasses and her purse she headed down stairs. "Ready?" she asked.

"You look excellent, my dear." he said, kissing her cheek. "Let's get going." he opened the doorand stepped out with her, feeling everything come back at once. All his power, all his grace, surged back into him. It's good to be back. he thought, as he took the girl's hand and let her lead.
"You know... that looks pretty tight around the neck. You alright with that?"

Alana looked down and then nodded, "Yeah, I think you're right," she said before reaching down and unbuttoning it far enough so that the top of her breast were showing, "That's better," she said with a smile before heading to her car.

"Nice car." he said as they slipped inside. "Tinted windows, too. No one can see inside." he smiled as he buckled himself in. "I bet ho one could tell what you're doing in here..." he looked around. "There's almost no wind today, why not go without the panties?" he asked. "It might feel better."

"Thank you," Alana said as she slipped inside and turned it on, "I guess you're right," she said as she looked around. Looking down she nodded, "Yeah! There was barely any wind out anyways," she said before reaching down and removing her thong. "You have the best ideas," she said with a grin before putting on her sun glasses, "Where to?" she asked.

"I'm sure you know all the best places, m'dear." he said as he stretched. "Ooh, why not the bra, too? A little risk and daring never hurt anyone, eh?" he asked. This was such fun! It'd been ages since he last pulled stunts like this. He could hardly contain himself! he chuckled as he looked out the window.

Alana was about to pull out the drive way but then paused, "Everyone could use a risk in life," she said before adjusting and then sliding out of her bra and throwing it in the back seat. "The mall should work," she said before starting to head in that direction.

"Excellent." he said quietly, smiling at her. In truth, he'd checked the weather. It was going to be quite windy today. A part of him wanted to see the wind simply pull her dress off, but that wasn't quite as fun. "Actually, I have an idea." he said as they pulled into the parking lot. "You could use some new underwear, so let's shop for you first, hm?"

"If that's what you want," Alana said as she parked in the parking lot. Getting out of the car a burst of wind flew by and she had to hold on to her dress. But that didn't make her think twice about putting her under close back on.

"Well, looks like I was wrong. Oh well!" he laughed. "You don't really need to hold it down." he told her, "Most of the time that's just over-reacting." he kissed her cheek again, taking her hand. "Such a clear day!"

Back
Top Bottom