Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Nathan leapt over and hugged her tightly.

Nathan- Please...just stay with me...Ever since I lost you...I've been tearing myself apart...

(Not literally, he means emotionally)

Nathan- Thank you...cmon...lets head into the house...we shouldn't stay out here forever.

He got up and picked her up into his arms and began to walk away towards the house.

Alana allowed him to carry her into the house, resting her head on his shoulder she thought about everything the two had went through, it was amazing that they still some how ended togother.

Alana looked up at him and nodded, "May I have some water Nathan?" she asked. The whole time she was there the girl had yet to have anything to drink.

Smiling at him she took the glass from his hands and began to drink, it wasn't long before the water was all gone. "Thank you," she said with a smile as she watched him look at her.

Sitting up Alana crossed her feet and shrugged, "Well we can't spend all day just sitting here," she said with a grin. "Lets do something," she suggested.

Thinking for a moment she frowned, "I don't really even know," she said with a sigh before moving closer to him. "It's been such a long time Nathan," she said before leaning forward and kissing him slightly.

Nathan- Yeah...it has...a lot has changed...the nearby town, everyone is starting to leave now that the "fearless protector" they once had lost her memories...they don't feel safe anymore even though I still don't attack them anymore after the incident.

Alana nodded, "I think it's strange that no one had ever asked me about it, or even brought it up," she said with a frown. "I would have never known, it seems like."

"Yes, after two years," she said with a sigh before nodding, "I suppose you are right though," she said happily. "And I have you back," she added.

Alana smiled, "I love you too," she said happily before returning his kiss. Leaning forward she wrapped an arm around his neck and brought herself closer to him.

"I've missed this," she whispered against his lips before pulling away and kissing his neck slightly, and then returning to his lips.

Alana moved so she was straddling him, she moved her hands so she was holding herself up. "Oh Nathan,"

It had been her intention for the longest time for Nathan to take her virginity, he had been the only one she could imagine doing it. "Don't hurt me," she murmered against his lips, giving him the okay.

Back
Top Bottom