Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Alana thought for a moment and shook her head, "No it's fine, I'll sleep downstairs," she said quietly before sighing and moving off of the bed.

Nathan- No...just....just stay up here okay? I don't want you to leave the room alright? Thats an order.

He closed the door and made way out of the house and toward the forest.

Alana was stopped before she could go any farther, listening to him she just nodded quietly in return before going and sitting back down on the bed biting her lip. There wasn't a chance of her going back to bed anytime soon she she just sat there wondering hat Nathan was doing.

Nathan approached a small grave in the forest and knelt down in front of it. It was Alana's mother's grave. He laid down a flower he had plucked on the way.

Nathan- Rest in Peace mother of my lover...

Alana found herself becoming restless, there was too much on her mind for her to just stay still but she knew she would get in trouble and he would some how know if she left the room. Getting up she began to pace around wishing there was something to distract her.

Nathan came back and looked up to see Alana pacing around the room through the window.

Nathan- Jeez...I thought she'd be asleep by now...

He went into the room and laid down on a couch in the living room.

Finally Alana decided to give up, letting out a long sigh she returned to the bed and found herself more tired then she thought. After a little bit of thinking she drifted off to sleep, the whole day had been horrible for her and she was glad to be away from it for a while.

In the morning...

Nathan awoke from his slumber and went up to his room to see Alana. He walked over and nudged her.

Nathan- Hey. Wake up. Its time for chores.

Feeling herself being moved Alana woke up quickly, it felt great to be back in a normal bed again. "More chores?" she asked her voice a little hoarse from just waking up. "Fine," she grumbled as she made her way out of bed.

Nathan- Just go clean out the basement and the attic, fix the roof while you're at it. That'll be all for the day.

He laid down on the bed where she was and relaxed.

Alana shot a glare in his direction before going down to the basement to check out what she had to do, the are where she was at was disgusting for numerous reason and she felt that it shouldn't have been her responisbility to clean up. 'Fricken jerk, I had a reason to do what I had done to him, I can't believe we ever had something going on,' she thought as she began to clean.

Alana smirked, "Good," she said outloud, "I hope you feel the disgust I do right now," she grumbled as she continued to clean up the mess. "This is disgusting...."

'There's not much more punishment I can get than this,' she thought to herself feeling very bold and defiant. "Between hearing your unpleasant yelling, this putrid smell and just being disgusted over all I'm pretty sure this is as good as it gets."

Alana fell completely silent, 'This must be some kind of mistake, there is no way that I could have even remotely love a man as sick as you, and if you don't be careful, once I find myself again I'll take that other eye too!' she thought with hatred tears springing to her eyes. Biting her lip continuing to clean silently.

Nathan- Go ahead! I'm already blind in the eye you struck me in! End my suffering so I wouldn't have to see your pitiful face ever again!

He said as he grew annoyed at her. He was in pure rage, but something inside him was desperately telling him to stop while he was ahead.

"If you had ever thought this through you could have gone without seeing my pitiful face if you wouldn't have brought me here in the first place," she snapped. "Remember i didn't ask for this, I was living my life the best I could."

Nathan- I only did this so I could make your life even more horrible than it already was! Your life was horrible after I murdered your mother in cold blood!

"What are you proving to yourself Nathan?" she asked her voice cold. "I can't remember anything that happened before, I don't remember us, I don't remember highschool, I don't remember my first kiss, or who my first love was, spending time with my family... none of it. I don't remember 17 years of my life so who cares if you waste more of it. I don't have anyone anyways, so who is really going to miss me? Why don't you just kill me Nathan? Wouldn't that satisfy you enough?"

Nathan was infuriated. He stormed out of his room and went to where she was. He kicked the door open and flew at her and grabbed her by the neck and pinned her down.

Nathan- Good point. What do you have to live for? No one loves you, no one is here for you, and no one is going to miss you. You're just a god damn nobody!

Alana didn't even make a noise when he grabbed her, "You're right, what do I live for?" she asked tears running down her face. "No one loves me, no one is here for me, I suppose you did and were at one point but I don't even know if that's true. Go ahead Natha, Kill me." she said her eyes cold. "What are you waiting for?" she shouted. "Do it."

Nathan's hands began to shake as his banes covered his eyes. His mouth was frowning and his teeth could be seen as they gritted together. He let go of her and slowly pulled his hand back.

Nathan- I...I can't do it...

Alana glared at him furious, "Why not?" she growled breathing heavily, "Make up your damn mind, do you want me a live or not? If not kill me, I really don't see any point in being in this world, like you said I have no one, I am no one, I can't do this for much longer."

Back
Top Bottom