Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

"It's okay babe," she said before laughing. "Why do you need to lock the door? It's not like I haven't seen all of you already," she said before reaching towards him and kissing him softly and pulling away.

Alana grinned, "Well that is true, but lets not kep that view from me too long." she said with a grin. "It wouldn't be fair since you've already seen me," she said brightly.

Alana pouted, "I just woke up too," she said with a sigh. "Fine, Later then," she said glumly. "Are you hungry yet?" she asked.

Alana grinned, "That sounds like a grand idea, but you need real food," she said with a smile and shook her head. "No I had some before I went to sleep, but would you like me to make it for you?" she aked.

"Come with me, we'll do it together," she said happily before hoping out of the bed and then heading down the stairs. "What do you want?" she asked.

"How about an omelet?" she asked looking at him shrugging. "Or steak and eggs or something," she said. "Something fancy."

Alana grinned at him, "Teryaki Steak should be just fine," she said with a grin before heading over to fridge and beginning to pull out what she needed.

Alana looked around, "First we have to get the meat ready and then we can start with the actualy sauce," she said with a smile.

(Hey...do you want to do a different RP? I'm kinda bored of this one now and the Prodigy one, I was long past the phase I wanted to do that...sorry but do you want to try another RP?)

Back
Top Bottom