Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger82 and I. ^_^

Nathan- Nope. You're my slave and you do what I do...or else I take something away from you you might not want me to.

He smirked at the thought but soon dragged her upstairs to the kitchen.

Nathan- Prepare my breakfast slave.

Adrina was too tired to even want to figure out what he meant by his comment and whimpered as he dragged her up the stairs, she had never been so tired or weak in her life. "Please." she begged as he drug her out of the basement and into the kitchen. "I can't," she mumbled looking around not even sure where she would begin for breakfast.

Nathan- Tch...must I do EVERYTHING for you?

He put his hand on her neck and poked a bleeding hole into it slightly. He placed his fingertip on it and began to surge energy into her from himself. He pulled back and the wound closed and she had some more energy.

Nathan- I thought you slept last night slave.

Alana was surprised by the feeling that surged through her, she stood in shock wondering what exactly was going on. Once he was done she felt a little more awake and able to function, "I only slept for a couple fo hours and it's very difficult to sleep well on hard, cold, wet concrete floor," she replied in the softest she had used the whole time she had been there.

Nathan- Well get used to it human. Now get to cooking. And don't even try to poison me, that stuff doesn't work.

He went over to a chair and sat in it and watched her as he awaited for her to start breakfast.

Alana had expected a little bit more sympathy but soon realized that she wan't getting any, any time soon. Actually she probably never would and that disturbed her making her wonder how long she would have to stay with him. "What do you want to eat?" she asked coldly, the thoughts tearing her mood down.

Nathan- I don't know. Surprise me.

He smirked and leaned back in his chair as if taunting her. He knew she hated him for doing this to her but he didn't care. So long as the sweet, savory taste of revenge was being served.

Alana shot a glare at him before going and searching through the cabins not even sure what she should make, finally she came across some pancake mix and decided that and bacon and eggs would have to satisfy him. Sighing she began to get to work, her food was always good, but she didn't like cooking for someone who didn't deserve it.

Nathan smirked.

Nathan- Mmm...that smells delicious slave. I wonder what you're making.

He couldn't tell because his sense of smell...well it was fake. He couldn't smell a thing regretfully due to some childhood problems. He could just imagine that she started cooking now and didn't know what she was making.

Alana let out a sigh as she heard him call her a slave again, "Thank you, but you'll have to find out yourself when I'm through," she said quietly as she started to flip the first pancakes, she wondered if she would be able to eat herself but she deicded not to ask instead getting the next batch ready.

Nathan- Hurry up slave. I'm growing impatient of this. You wouldn't be cooking a batch for yourself would you?

He said as he read her mind and smirked. He would let her have a pancake or two but that would be it. He didn't need her if she starved to death.

"Of course not," she replied quickly before frowning and starting the bacon and eggs, "I'm trying, I just want everything to be good for you," she replied sulking at how weak she sounded.

Nathan- Awww. How considerate for someone who was so reluctant to become my slave the other night. Maybe I'll reward you...maybe not. You don't know and I won't. The food better taste good.

"I'm still not your slave," she mumbled, she couldn't help it. There was no way she could let someone have all the power over her. Once everything was done she sat it on a plate in front of him and waited to see what he would do.

Nathan tasted a small bit of each and smiled.

Nathan- Marvelous. Truly.

He got up and got a second plate and set it down on the floor. He pushed half his food onto the plate.

Nathan- Eat up.

"Thanks," she said shyly before watching him place a plate on the floor and then began to scrape half of his food onto it. Looking she around she expected for him to give her something to eat with but she figured she wouldn't press her luck, 'I truly am nothing but some kind of pet,' she thought to herslf with a wince before sitting down on the floor and bringing the plate to her lap and began to eat as slowly as she could, because every bit of her wanted to just shove the food down her throat.

Nathan- Do not slow yourself. You're hungry. Eat. Don't hold back just to hold posture and grace.

He finished his food and put it in the dishes. He sat back down in the chair and watched her.

Nathan- Go on.

Alana thought for a moment before nodding and then beginning to eat faster, she still didn't go at the pace she wanted to because she felt uncomfortable eating like some type of animal, she had mannors and this was nothing of her nature.

Nathan- When you're done...come upstairs. You will be cleaning my room next.

He got up and petted her as if she was an animal and walked up to his room. He looked around and went over to a book shelf and smirked. He knocked a whole row of books on the floor but kept quiet. He went over to the trashcan and knocked it over, just to make her job a bit harder. He sat on his bed awaiting her.

Adrina soon finished her food and flinched when she felt his hand on her head and her face turned red from anger when he petted her. 'I'm not some kind of dog,' she thought biting her lip as she stared down at the empty plate. Looking up as she heard a noise she watched as he made a mess for her to clean up. Sighing she decided not to give him the satisfaction and quickly got to work cleaning up the food and then going after the mess that he had made.

Nathan laughed.

Nathan- Thats right. Clean up my mess that I make. Just be glad I don't make you go through physical torment girl, I don't want to hear ONE complaint from you or else...!

He pushed over a glass cup and it shattered. Another thing for her to clean.

Alana bit her lip trying to not let him get to her, she made her way over to the glass and began to pick up the pieces carefully, but she still managed to cut herself, wincing she sucked the blood off of her finger and continued hoping that he would top soon.

Nathan grabbed her hand and looked at the blood.

Nathan- Heheheh....blood shed. Continue your cleaning slave.

He was really enjoying this. He would make her life hell so long as she was with him.

Alana jerked away from him glaring up at him as she continued to clean, once she was finished she threw the pieces away in the garbage can, "Am I done now?" she asked looking straight at him.

Nathan- Yes...for now. Until then, go ahead and rest on my bed.

He stood up and pointed to it.

Nathan- Be happy I'm showing you some kindness and gratitude girl.

Back
Top Bottom