Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who Would of Known?

He walked to her and gripped her arms and jerked them away from her breasts so he could see them and smiled then he back handed her hard enough to knock her to the floor. "You are no my property and will learn to do as i say and take what i give you or you will be beat am i clear."

She screamed out as he back handed her. Causing her to be knocked down to the floor. She whimpered out as he called her his property. Knowing that there was no way of escaping him, she could only agree. Moving a hand to her now throbbing face. "Yes sir..."

He walked around her and slapped her ass hard enough to leave a red hand print. smiling feeling it warm under his hand he gripped her arms and pulled them behind her and then crossed them so her hands were touching her shoulder blades. gripping the silk rope that was sitting on the end table he quickly lashed her arms like that and grinned."now thats better." he said and walked back infront of her.

Whimpering and moaning out as he smacked her butt, she closed her eyes. Feeling him wrap her arms around her back, she moaned. It was his life style that brought her to be hiS property. Having no choice, she turned away from him and glared down at the floor.

"Bend over and spread your legs bitch.." he gripped her hair and jerked her head down so that she was bent over at the waist. he watched her and her face was at his waist.* Get my cock out with your tongue.." he then ran his other hand along her back and gripped her ass messaging it with a soft smile.

Whimpering as he pulled her hair, forcing her to bend down. Hearing him call her a bitch hurt.... She thought he had actually liked her... Getting his cock out with her tongue... That was going to be hard. She swallowed and moved closer. Gripping his zipper with her teeth she pulled it down, trying to get his button undone.

He watched her tongue work and smiled. slowly he reached up and grabbed a hook with a smile and ran it along her ass the tip was rounded and he played it at the entrence of her pussy then at her soft asshole. with a grin he pressed it into her ass slowly it was lubed already and he pushed it in so that she was forced to stay standing because of how it was holding her and how taught it was he wiggled it some pumping it and grinned. licking his lips some more his cock throbbed in his pants against her lips.

Moving her tongue, she managed to slip his cock out. Moaning as he pushed the hook in her ass. Whimpering as he moved it around. Feeling that she could not stad up straight because of how it was placed. She moaned more, starting to lick and suck on his cock. Smiling as she felt it throbbing against her.

he watched as she started to suck and lick on his cock and groaned he started to pump his cock into her throat gripping her hair and pulling her towards his cock with each thrust gripping the rope that was attached to the hook and jerked it into her as he pumped into her beautiful mouth."That's it suck it good swallow it all."

Whimpering as he thrust the hook into her, she started to moan as he thrust his cock inside of her mouth. Sucking and licking every inch of it as it went in and out of her mouth. Feeling him grab the rope, it tugged on her hands and the hook. Whimpering and groaning as she geared him grunt.

Continueing to push his cock into her mouth and feeling his balls slap her chin he grinned his hips were rocking faster now. He leaned forward and grabbed her ass and messaged with a smile and gripped the hook so as he fucked her face she was forced back onto it and was getting fucked by it in turn. "Your gonna make me cum"

Screaming and moaning out in pleasure, sucking harder then ever as she felt his balls hit against her chin. Feeling him grab her ass and massage it she moaned, knowing he grabed the hook she groaned. Being able to feel his cock start to throb in her mouth, she groaned out. Knowing that she was getting fucked by mouth an ass.

He grunted and pulled so just the head was on her tongue and his cum flowed out onto her tongue and he ground the hook a bit further in her ass and smiled as he slowly pulled his cock form her mouth."Now i'm going to fuck your tight little cunt" he let his cock run along her body and then ran the head slowly along her slit teaseing her with when he might fill her with it.

Feeling the warmth of his cum on her tongue abd running down her chin she moaned. Groaning as the hook went a bit further. Hearing his words were harsh, but she had no choice in the matter. He would use her, and she had none other then to do it. Feeling the head of his cocl along her slit only cause her to become wetter.

he gripped the hook to hold it steady and slammed his shaft fully into her cunt the head pressing against her cervix and then started to pump hard causing her to rock on the hook that was in her ass and groaned smiling."Take it all My slut" his words were commanding letting her know he was going to push as deep as he wanted and fuck her how he saw fit and continued to slam into her cunt forcefully

She groaned and screamed out as he forced his cock all the way into her. It was painful, no one had ever been that far before. Rocking back and forth on the hook, she was yet again being fucking in two places. Hearing his voice, hearing the command scared her. She would no longer be able to do what she felt like doing. Only what he wanted her to do.

He grinned hearing her groan and scream as he fucked her and grinned pounding into her hard his cock slamming against her g-spot as it bounced off her cervix with each hard thrust groaning as he filled her with his cock and slowly he pulled the hook out of her ass and pulled her so she was standing and continued to pump up into her with a grin and he then stopped thrusting and used the rope to pull her up slowly and then dropped her back down his length."Thats it take it."

Moanng and screaming with pleasure as he pulled her up. IT was a differnt sensation now, being fucked standing up. Whimperng each time he pull the rope and dropped her down onto him

He grinned and shot his load hard into her and then let the rope go letting her drop onto his cock and fall off tot he floor feeling her sliding off he grinned and smiled at her."Get up and lick my cock clean."

Feeeling his load shoot up into her, she groaned. Falling to the floor. Shivering. Starting to suck his cock clean of any cum.

He watched her lips wrap around his dick and he smiled then pushed her to the base of his cock holding her there making sure it rested down her throat. he ran his lips along that grin he wore watching her expression and then circled his cock stirring it in her mouth and throat. a deep groan passed his lips as she shot a theird load down her throat then pulled her off his cock and backhanded her cause he felt like it."you did good girl"

Moaning as he shoved her head down onto his cock, feeling itcurcle around and around. His load shot down her throat. She wiped her lips off with her tongue, finding herself whimpering on the floor. He had backhanded her for no reason at all.

He walked around her and watched her sitting there."rub y our clit till your about to cum and stop i don't want you to cum till i say so." he then started to message her shoulders with a smile watching her legs and her hand as he did. he had a smile on his lips watching. "When i say you can cum you will let yourself cum am i clear. I dont care were we are at."

She started to rub her clit with her finger, rubbing it soft then hard. Closing her eyes as she felt her muscles start to contract. Feeling him massage her shoulder, she stopped. Feeling her self about to cum. "Anywhere....?"

"anywhere if we are eating out or in the car." *he smiled watching her rub that beautiful pussy and smiled and pointed to the coffee table. "Bend over it." he then walked over to a tray and grabbed a flogger.

Back
Top Bottom