Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-------

RE: Im not your daughter. (MoonlightRomance and Deerpoob)

She watched as he stood up and walked over to her and when he offered his hand to her she placed her hand in his, even as a soft blush began to make her cheeks a pink color. "Sounds like fun to me." She said and smiled up at him. The half a glass of wine was clearly getting her and she was finding out how booze effected her was it made her much more shy then she normally was. When she was finally was pulled up she kissed him on the cheek like she had before. "I love you, Daddy." She said and smiled up at him.

She smiled up at him as he lead the two of them into the more open area of the kitchen. As he closed his eyes and quietly began to dance with her, holding her body close. Her eyes closed as she rested her head on Daniel's chest, finally opening again and looking up at Daniel when she felt his eyes on her. "Thank you, Daddy. You look good tonight too." She complimented before letting her head fall back onto his chest, but her eyes remained looking up at him.

Roxanne could indeed hear his heart racing as her head when back to resting upon his chest and in the back of her mind she wandered what was wrong. She didn't have the time to ask, though because the next thing he knew he was leaning down and cupping her cheek. Then, when their lips met she didn't fight it like she should have, nor did she fight when he pulled her even closer to his body. In fact, she had been wanting this to happen for a while now. Even long before she found out he wasn't of any blood relation to her. As he loved the feeling of her body against his the feeling was likewise for her. As well, the kiss felt so right but at the same time so wrong.

Roxanne had been enjoying it and was even about to lift her head from his chest to make the kiss even deeper when he pulled away. Despite the longing she had had for him to kiss her that way, that wasn't what hurt the most, though. What hurt the most was when he let go of her and backed away. She felt herself go cold, then. Roxanne then watched as he closed his eyes and shook his head. "If it was so wrong why did you enjoy it so much then, Dad?" Roxy asked. Sure, she knew it was wrong, but she wasn't ashamed of the feelings she had for him. Roxy then finally followed him into the living room and went in front of him then wrapped her arms around him to hug him. Roxy just hoped he didn't pull away this time and as she waited for him to open his eyes she rested her head on his chest, looking up at him. "I love you, Daddy." She said in almost a whisper, knowing those three words took on a whole new meaning for the two of them in the last few minutes.

Roxanne was pleasantly surprised when he not only looked down at her instead of pushing her away like she expected him to, but kissed her once again. Even when he sat on the arm of the couch and pulled her down into his lap before wrapping his strong arms around her she continued to kiss him. When he held her to him once again she felt safe and warm, like he would protect her no matter what. When she felt his tounge again her lips she opened her mouth, just enough room for his tounge to get in if that was what he wanted. He was right if he thought that she wanted this too. In fact, she was hoping that was enough reason for him not to stop himself. The next thing she knew he was lifting her up into his arms and carrying her into his bedroom. Then he was sitting on the bed with her in his arms. when he broke the kiss she looked up into his eyes, now seeing all the love and desire for her that was within them and in the back of her mind she wandered what Daniel saw when looked into her's.

This time Roxanne moaned into the kiss, too. When she felt his hands make their way down to her thighs she didn't protest. In fact, when she felt his fingers running over her soft skin as they slowly slid up her dress. As they kissed she could somehow just tell that something on her mind and when he broke the kiss she looked up at him, into his eyes. "Yes, I'm sure I want this. I love you, Daddy and if anybody were to find out about us I wouldn't really care because in the end what it comes down it all that matters is what you and I want." Roxy said, wanting to make sure Daniel believed what she was saying.

When he kissed her this time she made it deeper, more passionate kiss. When he broke the kiss after pulling her underwear down slowly she looked up at him, quickly noticing that he breathing had become heavier just as her's had. Roxanne seemed to tense up almost instantly when he asked the question, though. She was scared that if she were to tell him the truth that he wouldn't want her anymore because she was inexperienced. Even now there was this nagging feeling she had that Daniel didn't want her as much as he had out in the living room. Despite her fear she decided to tell him the truth, though and simply nodded instead of speaking.

Roxanne looked up at him as Daniel laid her onto her back on his bed and then watched him as he pulled her dress down and then as he started to undo his pants. When he glanced as her she quickly looked away, wandering if he didn't like her looking at him as he did it. She took his free hand as he apologized, pulling him down to her gently so that she could kiss him once again. "You don't have to be sorry." Roxy said it a whisper and smiled at him before kissing Daniel again. The way she saw it, at least he knew what he was doing. Where as she didn't have a clue as to how to pleasure him.

Roxanne looked up at him, not fighting him as he spread her legs and then allowed them to be wrapped around his waist. When Daniel looked down into her eyes she smiled up at him weakly. I really am in love with him. She thought to herself and asked she looked up into his eyes Roxy somehow just knew that Daniel felt the same way. As she felt his member against her skin she tensed up, unsure of what to expect since this was her first time but her tense muscles quickly relaxed when he leaned down and kissed her once more. As he slowly pushed into her part of her wanted to scream, but at the same time she knew that he was being as gentle as possible. She even moaned into the kiss softly. Then she smiled against his lips when she felt his hands close around her's. It was like he was telling her that the pain would be over soon and that it was okay for her to trust him without words.

When he slid out partly before pushing back in she winced. As he continued and slowly built up a slow pace the pain she was feeling slowly turned into pleasure. When he broke the kiss to look down at her, into her eyes as his hips sped up she let out a soft moan, wanting to make sure he knew that any pain she had been feeling was gone. Roxanne was below him moaning as he sped up and went faster and harder. "Yes?" She asked, hardily able to get the word out before moaning again.

"I love you too." She said, smiling up at him before letting out another moan. When he moaned into her ear she felt a chill run up her on. That was something that just seemed to turn her on more. Just as he knew she was enjoying this she knew he was enjoying it, too and it made her feel happy as well. Although she didn't understand why she made him so happy. When he groaned in her ear again she moved her head to the side so that she could treat him to a passionate, lustful kiss. As pleasure began to take him over it began to take her over, too.

As he moaned into the kiss, Roxanne did too and when he pushed his tongue past her lips to meet her tongue Roxy didn't protest. In fact, she enjoyed it. She was only able to enjoy it, though because he soon broke the kiss by pulling away. It was then that she realized just how heavy his breathing was and just how heavy her's had become. When daniel asked her if she wanted to be on top she was a bit hesitant, but nodded. Roxy smiled weakly up at him when she felt him cup her cheek, knowing that he wasn't trying to force her into doing it. He was right in thinking she would do just about anything for him, even when she didn't want to do it. But, she knew he was the same way with her. Why was she doing this? Simple, she thought it was what he wanted.

Roxanne smiled, glad he wasn't trying to pressure her into doing things the way he wanted them done and that he wanted her to enjoy this just ask much as he did. She nodded when he told her to do whatever felt good to her after getting her on top and then she felt him kiss her head. As he let go of her and she straightened up she felt his hands move to her thighs. It was then that she started to move herself up and down on his member, moaning as she did. As she did Roxy heard his comment and she felt herself blushing. "Thank you." She said, having no clue that she was what filled his mind at night when he was alone.

She moaned as he helped her move up and down on her, riding him was quickly helping to push her over the edge so that she had an orgasm. "I'm glad you like it." She said with a smile, kissing him back when he sat up and put his strong arms around her before kissing her. Roxanne decided to tease him a bit, wanting to help him get even closer to his climax. "Later why don't I put on something super sexy for my Daddy to enjoy?" Roxy asked in a much sexier voice then she normally used. As she waited for a response she continued to move up and down. She was in love with him too and truth be told, she was happier than she ever thought she could be with a guy.

She was about to reply, to tell him that she was about to climax as well but then he kissed her as he head her against his body. As Roxanne felt Daniel's body tensing up she was sure he could feel her muscles tightening too as she moaned against his lips. Then, about the same time he did she organismed, moaning loudly as his seed was shot up inside her and as every muscle in her body relaxed. Then, a few minutes later when she finally finished she went limp against his chest as she looked up at him. She reached one of her hands up to run through his hair. "That felt so good, Daddy."

She smiled when he kissed her forehead as he held her to his body. "I can't believe it either." She agreed as she looked up at him. "I am too." She added, not bothering to ask if they were going to keep their relationship a secret or not. Roxanne figured tonight it could be about just them and they could worry about how to deal with things later. "I'm glad I could help." She said, kissing him after he slid out of her. After he pulled her up with him she smiled at him as he cupped her cheek. "I think the both of us need a shower, then we can watch a movie or something." She suggested, smiling when she felt his hand close around her's.

She nodded when he suggested that she wear that sexy little outfit she had been talking about after they showered. Roxanne smiled against his lips when he kissed her and when he wrapped his arms her before picking her up as he carried her to the bathroom she took the opportunity to return his kiss. She the rested her head on his chest while he carried her the short walk to the bathroom. Roxanne watched as he started the shower after sitting her on the counter. "About a year or so. At first I fought it, told myself it would never happen. But, after last night it all made sense as to why I felt the way I did." She replied before taking his hand and gently pulling her back over to him. "Now, why don't you give me another one of those amazing kisses of yours?" She asked, in the same sexy whisper she had used in the bedroom. Roxanne was beginning to act less like his daughter and more like his lover.

She smiled against his lips when he gave her another kiss just as she had asked him him and when he started to back up she followed slowly, but with hesitation. She kept the kiss going, though, even as she followed Daniel into the shower. When he took her hands she smiled against his lips, but when he broke the kiss she was a bit sad. She watched as he picked up the soap and ask began to wash her body she responded to him. "Just because you thought of me that way doesn't make you dirty." She said before giving him a small peck on the lips and smiling at him.

She smiled when he returned her kiss with a peck of his own and found herself blushing when he said she looked sexy, even when she was covered in soap. She didn't fight when he pulled her under the water for another kiss, as the soap washed off her body and the two of them kissed she wrapped her arms around his neck. Roxanne moaned softly when she felt his hands on her bottom. When he broke the kiss and told her to do him she removed her hands from his neck and took the soap from him. Then when he stepped back she slowly washed his body. "Maybe you don't remember it because you didn't buy it for me." She said with a small laugh. "And I'm only naughty with my Daddy." She added, not going to be surprised he he was aroused again when he saw her in the outfit.

She kissed him again, and moaned just as he did. When he pulled her to his body she smiled against his lips, loving the feel of his body against her's. as their bodies were touching once more she could feel that his member was beginning to get hard again as he became aroused once more. She moaned softly when his hands wandered to her bottom once more and squeezed it. "How about I save that outfit for another time? If I show it to you, you aren't going to be able to focus on a movie and finishing up sounds good."

She grinned, knowing that he would be able to tell that with that idea planted in her head she was already thinking of a way of surprising him. She smiled against his lips as he kissed her, loving the feeling of his lips against her's. "I'm assuming you no longer have any doubts about us?" She whispered into his ear as she stood on her tip toes before kissing it. She too, was happy that they now were together and she was just as worry free as her lover was tonight. When he took her hand she let him lead it to his member she wrapped her finger around it and began to move her hands up and down it slowly to tease him. "Why I do this why don't you imagine your little girl in a tight, sexy school girl outfit?" She whispered.

Roxanne smiled when she felt her father lips against her shoulder, the muscles were relaxed, not tense like they normally were. She couldn't help but moan again when he gripped her bottom again and squeezed softly. Even when Daniel kissed his way up her shoulder she let out multiple soft moans, enjoying the feeling of his lips against her wet flesh. "And if we can't work out the problems we'll say fuck it." She said with a small laugh. As she felt his cock throb in her hands she began to move her hand a little faster, but not much. Her pace was still slow enough to tease him like she wanted too. It was clear by how hesitant she was still that she didn't know just how good she was at teasing him. She smiled as she could tell he was doing as she instructed him to. "Your student has been a naughty girl. She's done something you don't like, but you must punish her. Even if it's just as simple as a spanking. Now, why don't you tell her what she did." She suggested.

She winced when he smacked her ass, even when he did it gently. Yes, it hurt but at the same time it felt so good. Right now this was what she wanted because feeling how hard his member was had aroused her as well and if he were to feel between her legs right now he would quickly realize just how horny feeling his dick had made her because she was much more wet then she had been before. "What lesson does teacher have to teach me?" Roxy asked as she watched him reach over and turn off the water. When he smacker her it hurt more this time and she let out a soft whimper, but she did enjoy it.

She kissed him lustfully. "How will Teacher keep me from touching myself?" She asked and this time when he kissed her she pulled away from the kiss, just to see how he would react to it. Roxanne was loving the little dominant act but she wanted to see what he would do what he would do if she pushed him a little and continued to be the naughty little student she had him imagining. Even now she was reaching down and touching herself.

She fought and struggled against him as grabbed her wrists and pushed her to the bed, even continuing to fight when he pinned them over her head. When he kissed her she couldn't pull back so she accepted the kiss from him. Then she watched him as he grabbed a tie. When her hands were tied she continued to struggle as he flipped her over on her stomach. "Is Teacher going to spank me?" She asked, obviously playing the role of student well.

Back
Top Bottom