Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught in the Act (nothingbutporcelain and Demystify)

Garrett rolled his eyes and left. There were going to be complications, this much was already clear. The last thing he needed today was to be worrying about more complications, and that seemed to be all that he was getting from Callie. He headed to the dining room and sat there, resting his face in his hands, sighing and staring at the table for a couple of moments.

His wife, a tall woman of about the same age as him, walked past him in the room and turned to him. "I'm going out to visit with some friends..." She muttered tiredly. He looked at her in an almost defeated way, and she winced and quickly left the house. She wasn't just going downtown to visit her friends, and he didn't go to school early in the morning to do mandatory tutoring either - he had stopped being an honest husband the moment he had discovered she was cheating on him, and the guilt crept over him every time she left because he knew that he was just as bad.

He stood up and got some water, sighing. He had a delinquent teenage girl and a cheating wife to worry about, all piling on top of guilt which was quickly becoming a complex. He needed an escape, and ever since he'd been caught this morning he had no way of driving back his emotions except for the numbing effects of alcohol.
So, he drank.

Callie unpacked her clothes because she had nothing else to do and she really needed to do something to pass the time. Normally she would go out clubbing but she wasn't sure what Garrett would say if she tried to do something like that. She figured it would be best if she just stayed here tonight. It was her first night at his house and she didn't want to mess things up already. So she was going to be bored but at least she knew she wouldn't be kicked out just yet. Who knew what would happen over the next few weeks? Callie definitely had the habit of getting herself into trouble. She never did anything on purpose, it always just happened.

When she finished unpacking she changed into her nightgown, figuring she would just go to bed since she really had nothing else to do. Of course her nightgown wasn't your typical, ordinary nightgown. It was see-through and very short. It was so sexy on her. She had nothing on underneath so it really showed off all of her curves. Her medium sized, perky breasts could easily be seen.

She got into bed but after about ten minutes she realized she wasn't going to go to sleep. She just wasn't tired enough. She got out of bed and went into the kitchen to get some water. That was when she saw Garrett drinking. Most girls would probably be embarrassed to be seen in a nightgown like this but Callie didn't care. "Hey, I couldn't sleep." She told him, sitting across from him. "Think I could maybe have some?" She asked him, referring to the alcohol. "I know I'm underage. I swear I won't tell anyone you let me have it.."

He turned, rather tipsy, and saw Callie, and immediately stumbled backward, an obvious lump rising in his pants which he was too drunk to think to cover. He gathered himself, figuring he should have expected her to wear things like that at night, but it didn't stop him from examining her for a moment in a lude way without even realizing what he was doing. He was also too drunk to think twice about giving a minor a drink.

He grabbed the bottle he had been pouring his drinks from and poured a shot for her. It was hard rum, and he had clearly had a couple of shots already - his face was flushed lightly from the alcohol. "It's not as if you've never drank before, but don't expect me to be giving you all my alcohol. I need this shit from time to time." He uttered bluntly, clearly less concerned with looking like a teacher to her even than before. She lived here now, she might as well see what she was dealing with.

He poured a shot for himself and drank it without another moment's notice, and it became clear that his eyes were traveling about their own path from place to place over her body through the see-through robes. She was much better looking than any other women he'd been with, he had to admit - and she was just a school girl. Maybe it was beer goggles, but he no longer cared.

Callie was shocked at how drunk Garrett looked. She wondered what could make him want to drink so much. Was it his wife? She knew his marriage couldn't be going very well if he was cheating on her with his students. She could have asked him about it but she didn't think it was her place to ask. She was trying to be on her best behavior now that she was living here because she really didn't want to get kicked out. She would never admit it to Garrett but she really liked it here. She thought he had a cute, cozy home and she wanted to stay here as much as possible.

"Thanks." She told him, grabbing the shot from him and raising it to her lips, downing it immediately. It tasted very good. "Mmm, maybe I could have just one more?" Guys were always pretty shocked that she could drink straight up liquor like this without gagging or anything. The truth was that she preferred it this way. It tasted so amazing.

She was pretty sure he was checking her out but she wasn't about to say anything about it. "You know I could always get you some more. It's the least I could do since you're letting me stay here. I swear if we end up drinking your whole stash tonight I'll get some more tomorrow. I know people who get it for me for free." But he should have known nothing was ever free to Callie. She was used to using her body to get what she wanted and needed.

He shook his head drunkenly. Even now he had a little bit of sense about him. "The last thing I need in this house is more booze, and I have to work tomorrow, and I don't need a hangover." He muttered, pouring her one last shot and stumbling over to the cabinet to put up the bottle. A look at his liquor cabinet revealed a wide variety of hard boozes. He clearly preferred hard drinks as well - whiskey, vodka, mead, and rum were the stars of the show, joined by friends of many varieties.

He shut the drawer and walked back to the table and sat down and looked her directly in the eye, looking as if he had something he wanted to say but wasn't sure how to phrase it. He dragged on the moment for longer than necessary, then finally looked away. "How'd you end up where you are? Using sex to get everything, I mean." He asked, even more bluntly than before. He was attracted to her, sure, but even he had a deep, dark reason behind his vice, and he wanted to know hers, in some form of a drunkenly altruistic way. "I'll tell you how I ended up with that girl if you tell me your story..." He said, swaying on the chair. He eyed her with a true interest, as well as a continuing interest on what was beneath that nightgown.

Callie frowned when he turned down her offer to get him more alcohol. She was just trying to be nice and help him out for once. It was kind of annoying that he turned her down the one time she was willing to do something for him. And he had to act like he was all mad at her. Or at least Callie took it in that way. Maybe he was using a normal tone of voice and she wasn't really hearing that angry tone of voice.

She wasn't happy that this was the last shot she would be getting. She really wanted some more but she had a feeling he would say no if she asked. Two shots just wasn't enough. She needed at least one more than this. She could always sneak back here when he was sleeping and get some more but drinking alone was never fun. She would rather drink with Garrett. Plus this felt wrong since he was married and her teacher. That made this even more fun.

She was shocked when he asked that question. He was asking about her past, something she hated talking about. After she downed her shot she felt like she might be ready to talk about it. "Okay, sure. You go first though. And I might need another shot if you want me to tell you. I've never really told anyone about how I got this way. I wasn't always a huge slut you know. But it's not easy for me to talk about it. You have to get me more drunk than this if you want to hear my story."

At this, he actually let out a good-natured laugh. "Or do you just want more rum? Y'know, I don't like talking about it either, but you live with me now, we might as well talk." He said, stumbling up to the cabinet again and pulling out the bottle from before, talking the while. "My wife and I married only a couple of years after we graduated high school, about six years ago. She's beautiful and lovely, but she quickly seemed to lose interest in my body." He explained, staring off into space for a minute and then shaking himself and bringing her the rum. "I found out two years ago that she has several men on the side that she goes and visits. I've met two of them. One of them stabbed me and had me sent to the hospital, then laughed about it. I told my wife I had been robbed and stabbed. I didn't tell her it was him who stole my money." He sat down across from her, looking distantly out the window. "She's gotten more and more cold since we got married, and there's nothing between us anymore. It didn't take me long after meeting her boyfriends to start wanting revenge. An ex-student who was already in college approached me once and I gave in - after that she told some of her younger friends about me and they began to tease and hit on me until I gave in. This happened spring of last year. It was all I could do to find an outlet for my anger and lust, and I landed into the situation you caught me in today. I was such a good kid, too..." He sighed, then looked at her, trying to look a little more cheerful. "Your turn."

Callie smiled at him when he asked her if she just wanted more rum. She would have laughed too but she didn't feel like laughing right now. She hated talking about her past so she definitely wasn't looking forward to this but she wanted to hear about what was going on with Garrett and his wife so that meant she had to give him all the details of her terrible past. It wasn't something she liked doing but the rum would make it better. She listened closely as he told her all about his wife and how she was cheating on him. She actually felt terrible for trying to blackmail him. She just figured he got bored with his wife and wanted to fuck someone younger than her. She never knew he was doing it because his wife was a frigid bitch.

"I'm so sorry for being such a bitch and trying to blackmail you. I really had no idea you were going through so much. But if it makes you feel better I never would have told the principal about you. I just wanted to have some fun with you. I know it was wrong but my life really isn't all that exciting." She sighed heavily, grabbed her shot of rum and downed it. She definitely needed this since it was now her turn to talk.

"Okay, here it goes. When I was thirteen my father started raping me." She took a deep breath. This was so hard for her. She already felt like she was about to cry. "He did it for a few years, up until last year. That was the year I found my mother's dead body on the kitchen floor. He murdered her. It was all my fault. He told the court he did it because he wanted to be with me. He said he was in love with me. It was so sick. If I had just told someone about this sooner maybe he wouldn't have had the chance to kill her. I just feel so guilty all the time. "I drink to get rid of the sad feelings.." She now had tears streaming down her cheeks. This wasn't easy, even when she was drunk. "I shouldn't have told you. Now you probably think I'm a freak.."

Garrett got a wise grin when she said that she was sorry, and was tempted to say something, but it was her turn to talk so he kept quiet.
His grin didn't last though - it was quickly replaced with a look of concern. Her father had raped her? He had killed her mother, and she was blaming herself?
Garrett had admittedly made some assumptions about Callie that were dead wrong as well, and now was feeling the sting of guilt from feeling the way he had. She had been deflowered and ruined by her own crazy dad, and she had ended up getting raped by her landlord and looked down upon by all her classmates. No wonder she had set to mistreating him, she probably didn't have a lick of control in her own life and wanted to feel what it was like to have something better, no matter how convoluted her idea of "better" was at the time.

Unusually perceptive through all the alcohol, he managed to get up and make his way to Callie, hugging her from behind tightly. The thought that she was in a see-through night-gown and he was hugging a student who was probably going to think he was insane right about now didn't even cross his mind. "You're not a freak..." He muttered to her, stumbling over himself a little bit, sounding utterly serious but also fairly drunk.

Calle felt so embarrassed after she finished telling her story. She couldn't believe she really just spilled everything to Garrett like that. It was so humiliating. She had never told anyone about what happened before. A lot of people knew that her father had murdered her mother since they had a court trial and everything. Everyone tried to keep it quiet for Callie's sake since they didn't need her classmates gossiping about her but of course everyone found out/ They just didn't know that her father used to rape her. That was never announced in court meaning her father only faced charges for murder, not for raping his young daughter. But it really didn't matter since he was in prison for life anyways. It just would have humiliated Callie even more if everyone knew he used to rape her.

She was glad that Garrett came up to her and gave her a hug because she felt like she really needed some support right now. "Thank you." She smiled a little and turned around, wanting to face him as she felt him close to her. Then before she knew what she was doing she suddenly stood on her tiptoes so she could kiss him softly on the lips. She knew this was wrong but the part of her that needed to be comforted didn't care about that. Also being drunk made her want this even more and not worry about the consequences. She just hoped he wouldn't humiliate her by pulling away. She would feel even worse if he did that.

He froze and tensed up for a moment as she kissed him, but didn't pull back. He just held her into the hug and kissed back gently. He was too drunk and lonely to deny this, but even moreso, this was the first time in years that he felt like he was able to make a connection with someone, even if that someone was a just over half a decade younger than him and had tried to blackmail him earlier that very day. He rubbed her back comfortingly, feeling almost guilty for making her admit to something that would make her cry, but he felt like he could try to help her move on, at least as much as she could.

After a moment, the kiss broke, and he looked to the side a little, his face turning a little redder than it had been before. He had kissed many girls, but he hadn't had a genuine kiss in what felt like forever. He eventually managed to turn his gaze to meet hers, his arms still around her body and her body still pressed to him. He soon remembered what she was wearing, and he turned another shade of red. "Uhm, Callie... You know I have trouble with things like this..." He muttered awkwardly as she would have felt a lump poking her from his pants.

Callie was so happy that he kissed her back. Normally she was sure that guys wanted her back but there was just something different about Garrett. She hadn't been sure if he would want her back but now she knew he definitely did. He wouldn't be kissing her like this if he didn't want her. She kissed him back passionately for awhile. It lasted a long time. She was pretty sad when he pulled away from the kiss but she knew it didn't mean that he didn't want her. She stared up into his eyes as he broke away from the kiss and she saw his cheeks turn red again. He looked so cute when he was blushing like that. It made her want him even more.

"I know, I do too. I'm not exactly the most innocent student at the school.." She knew it would be wrong if they had sex right now but she wanted him so badly. He was the first man who actually seemed to care about her a little and wanted to comfort her. Of course she was wanting him so badly right now. "I kinda like knowing I make you react like this." She told him, laughing softly. She reached her hand down into his pants and began to stroke his cock with expertise. "Yes, I definitely love this.." She told him as she stared up into his eyes. "I want you, Garrett. I don't care if this is wrong. I can't help myself.."

Garrett suddenly stiffened as her hand reached down his pants, but he didn't move back. He let out a little grunt and moan as she rubbed his cock, which was getting harder and pulsing in her hands at this point. He pressed down and kissed her again, this time a little more passionately, his hands rubbing down her back and pressing her hips to his. The kiss lasted a long time, and then broke, and he looked into her eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this...?" He asked her. He'd never asked before, but he felt as if this were an entirely different experience. He held them close together, trying to sturdy himself.

His hips had begun to move with her expert hands. She was already treating his body better than anyone else ever had, and it was quickly becoming harder to resist pressing her back to the table and taking her right there. He kissed her again, the passion growing in his touch as his hands rubbed at her waist, back, hips, and ass, with an expertise in which he was well-practiced. He knew how to please a woman, and even drunk he was making doubly sure to please Callie's body as much as he could. She was filling a hole in his heart, and he hoped he was doing the same for her.

Callie loved hearing his groan when she stuck her hand into his pants because she knew he was really loving this. That made her feel so good about herself. She kissed him back the second she felt his lips on hers and his hand rubbing her back. She could feel his hips pressing into her and it made her want him so much more. "Yes, I'm sure. I've never been more sure about anything else in my life.." She told him before she moved her lips to his once more, kissing him softly as she forced her tongue into his mouth. She wanted him so badly. If he reached down and felt her pussy right now he would feel how wet she was for him.

She knew they probably should have either gone into her bedroom or the bedroom he shared with his wife but she didn't feel like waiting. She needed him inside of her right now. Maybe some time in the future they could fuck in he and his wife's bedroom. That sounded very fun to her. It would be a good way to get back at his wife for being such a huge bitch and whore.

She brought her other hand to his pants and began to unbutton them as quickly as possible. She needed them off right now so she could please his cock with her tongue instead of her hand. That way she could make sure he got very hard and then he could finally fuck her. She didn't want to wait much longer, she really felt like she had to have him now.

His tongue met hers and they pressed together, dancing in their mouths. Down below, his hands grabbed her upper thighs and lifted her onto the dining room table, spreading her legs so he could have access to her gorgeous body. He pulled her close again and deepened the kiss, his body burning for her more and more with every moment, and he was almost breathless with the feel of her soft skin pressed to his body. He reluctantly broke the kiss to remove his shirt, revealing his trim, handsome body to her, and was immediately kissing her again, helping her get his pants open.

[[Sorry; short response]]

She was pretty glad that she wasn't wearing any panties right now so he would be able to get inside of her very easily. She maoned out softly as he lifted her onto the dining room table and pulled her even closer to him than before. She watched as he removed his shirt and she got to see how gorgeous his body was. She knew he was a lot older than her but he definitely didn't look it. In fact he looked a lot better than most of the guys her age. That was impressive. "Mmm, you are so sexy." She told him in-between kisses as she got his pants unbuttoned with his help. She was soon pulling them off and throwing them onto the ground. She was still pretty shocked that this was happening. This morning she started out wanting to blackmail Garrett and now she was about to have sex with him. It was incredible.

Back
Top Bottom