Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Friend the Werewolf (moonlightxKylen)

"Because there are werewolves out there who are worse then some of the felons in jail. There are some hunters who hunt them out of paranoia or superstition, or religious bent. It was clear he wasn't ready for me then, and he probably knows he won't get to you now." he said, smiling softly. "But...i don't wanna think about that at the moment. I wanna focus on you." he told her, cuddling her body softly. "I wanna focus on this day, the pool we're gonna swim in, the sun we're gonna bathe in."

"Alex, I've seen my dad with that guy before which might mean he is one of the hunters." She said with a sigh, not bothering to tell him that the guy had been watching her for about a month now. When he cuddled against her body she found it hard to focus and she began to make soft purring noises. "I... I don't know if I can focus on just us." She said and looked at him. Roxanne was sure that if he really wanted her to relax there was some sort of power he could us to either relax her or cloud her mind.

"You know what, I really don't think your dad either A: knows what I am, or B: Would sell out the person who makes his daughter happy. And if he DOES know what I am, he knows I'd never hurt you." Alex replies, cuddling more, nuzzling and nibbling on her neck softly. "Relax, love...if anything I gotta tell your dad anyways...but you know what we could do next week, after classes? My family has a cabin out on a lake...we could take some time to ourselves, relax there..just get away from all this." he said, whispering softly in her ear, like it's their little secret getaway."

Luna nodded, knowing that he was right about her father. Both of her parents that Alex was the only boy she wanted and that the two of them were completely in love. They had been for a while now, it had just been obvious to everybody but them. When he nuzzled and nibbled on her neck softly she let out a soft purring noise. "Time to ourselves sounds nice." She said, loving the sound of the two of them having time to themselves. "I don't know if I could wait another week though." Luna added with a sigh, with all the stuff that had gone on last night she was clearly stressed out and tense.

"mm..well..if we leave a note for your dad, and get you some clothes...we coudl go there for the weekend...I was just hoping to have more then two or three days there with you." he said, enjoying her soft purrs, smiling softly. "I'd love to help my dear kitten relax though." he teased, giving her another soft nip to the neck. Alex wanted to do more then just relax, but he wasn't going to force her into anything. "Just remember that I do change again tonight."

"Yeah, but we would just have to head back here on Sunday." She said, unable to help smiling when he called her his kitten. When he nipped at her neck once more she let out another soft purr before treating him to a loving kiss on the lips. Luna had to admit, though, that the two of them completely alone for the weekend sounded great. "If we were to go up this weekend, though, what would you want to do?" She asked, wanting an honest answer from him. "I know, but I'd love to sleep with my sexy wolf again tonight."

He smiled, nuzzling her some more. "Mm..I wouldn't mind staying...and you want the honest truth? Cuddle with you, probably by a nice fire, go swimming...lord knows my mind might be elsewhere, thinking naughty things, but I won't try anything unless you instigate it." he said, arms wrapping close around her. "Though..we'll be in the woods...all alone, no one around to question anything we do.."

She smiled as Luna felt him nuzzling her more. "We couldn't stay, though. We have finals and then two weeks from Sunday we have graduation." She said, part of her was obviously trying to keep her from letting herself go and not worry about anything. "Cuddling with you and swimming sound perfect." She said, knowing they would do a lot more then just cuddle and swim. "Well, since those thoughts will be in your mind why don't we stop and get a few outfits for me so that you can enjoy them this weekend?" She asked, resting her head on his shoulder when he wrapped his arms around her. "All alone sounds perfect."

"Well, we can always go back after finals and graduation for a week or two." he said, nodding softly. "What...kinds of outfits?" he asks, looking up questioningly, a little confused. "I mean..all you need is a swimsuit and clothes for the trip..." he said, still enjoying the closeness, his mind clearly in dirtier places as he blushed a little at the thought. "And seeing as it's all alone..you don't really even need a swimsuit...."

"We could do that, but what will you do when you have to turn? Just use the woods to do what it is you do when you turn?" She asked, thinking that when in werewolf form he just ran around. Luna couldn't help but laugh at his look. "Well, what kind of outfits do you think of your girl in when I say 'outfits you can enjoy'?" She questioned before kissing him, enjoying the closeness just as much as Alex was. "But if I didn't take a bikini that would leave nothing to the imagination when we went swimming." Luna said, giving him another loving kiss on the lips.

He chuckled softly. "Well...for your first question, a sun dress, undressed, bikinis.." he said, almost teasingly. "But if you wanna go shopping for a bit, we can. We should still leave a note." he mentioned, not really moving to do anything. "And, well, I can be whereever when I turn..I just prefer to be in private, because sometimes it's a little...animalistic for a minute or two afterwards."

"I was thinking of a few sexy outfits for you to enjoy. Maybe some sexy bras and underwear and a few other things." She said before kissing him. "I agree, we should leave a note so that my parents don't worry." she said and nodded. "Animalistic?" She asked, a confused look was on her face that she was confused as to what he meant. "D... Do you think you'll hurt me when you turn?" Luna asked, wandering if that was what he meant.

"Well..I get growly, and really do act like a wolf...but I won't hurt you, so long as you don't try to like, jump me early on." he said, kissing her nose. "And I'm quite sure we'll end up naked tonight anyways...it'll be nice and warm in that cabin." he teased, hands rubbing her sides as he moved to help her up. "Well..if you're going shopping today, and not next week for the longer vacation, we best get going." he told her, leaning over to nuzzle her. "And I think you're sexy enough with out outfits, even just in your PJs."

"I promise I won't try and jump you." She said, smiling at him when she felt his lips touch her nose. "A warm cabin sounds nice, especially when I'll be laying up against my sexy wolf all night." Luna said, letting out a soft moan as his hands moved up her sides as he helped her up, so that she was standing on her feet. "Well, if we are going to go up to the cabin again between our last day and graduation, or just wait till after graduation shopping can wait, my love." She said, nuzzling him as he nuzzled her. At his last comment she looked down as she felt herself blush, hoping he didn't see. "I'm not sexy." Roxanne protested, but in the back of her mind she wandered how long he had thought that about her.

"Oh yes you are, you're cute, sexy, and mine." he growled softly, playfully. His hands continued to gently rub, trying not to just jump her now. "I love you so much, Luna." he murmured softly, reluctant to let her go so she could get somewhat dressed, or even packed. "Mnn...to hold you a little bit longer, or let you go so I can hold you by a fire all night long at the cabin tonight."

"I'm not cute, nor am I sexy. But, I am most defiantly yours for as long as you want me." She said, smiling as he continued to rub her sides. "I love you too, and I always will." Luna said, but in the back of her mind she couldn't help but to think that she would die long before he would; if he ever did. It was then that it occurred to her that she could always ask him to turn her into a werewolf. “You could let me go long enough to pack, but you could come with.” She suggested before kissing him. “You would only be letting me go for a few minutes, then all we have to do is leave a note for my mom and dad, go to your place so you can pack some clothes, and get in your car and drive up there. Then, when we get up to the cabin we’ll have the weekend to ourselves and you can hold me and kiss me and tell me how much you love me all you want.” Luna said in a whisper, with a smile on her face before kissing Alex again.

"Well, we can argue those points later then." he murmured, kissing her neck again and letting her go. "Well, I could wait for you here...I don't have too much I wanna pack." he said, sitting back down on her bed. "Though...I will deeply enjoy doing all those things and more when we get there." he told her, eyes dancing happily with light, even if his hair partly blocked them again. "But plan for woods, and possible mud, and clearly water." he said, bouncing a little as he sat and waited.

When he kissed her before letting go of her so she could go pack Luna kissed him in return before getting up from her bed and getting a bag from her closet before starting to go through her clothes, trying to decide what to pack. "So back two outfits and two pairs of pajamas?" She asked, simply nodding when he said to pain for the woods. Luna smiled when she turned to look at him, seeing his eyes lit up with happiness and him bouncing on the bed as he waited. "Someone's happy." She said with a smile.

He said nothing about the pajamas, wondering to himself if she was going to need them as he helped her out to the car, driving to his place and quickly gathering up the clothes he thought he would need. They were soon on a several hour drive into the hills, having left the note. It was soon forested, getting heavier as they went on, soon moving to a dirt trail. Soon, she would see a small, but nice cabin, bordering on a small lake, almost a large pond. It was clear and clean as they pulled up and parked. "Mmm...I do love nature. Might look into getting into a business where I can work from home, and get a place like this." he said, leaning over to peck her cheek before doing the gentlemanly thing and grabbing the bags.

In the back of her mind as she packed them Luna wandered the same thing: if she would need them. She guessed that with a nice fire going in the fireplace and her wolf snuggled up against her that she wouldn't, but she wanted to have them just in case. Once she was done packing her clothes for the weekend along with a few other things she followed him as Alex lead her down to his car. When they arrived at his house she followed him inside, sitting on his bed as he packed and soon after that they were on their way. Most of the ride she had been quiet, just looking out the window or thinking about things so that he could concentrate on driving. "And what, live all by yourself?" She asked jokingly, once they were there and out of the car. Luna smiled when he kissed her cheek. "I can help you if you need it." She said, closing the trunk for him once he got everything out.

"Mmm, no..I'd like to live out there with you." he said, knowing she was teasing, leaning over to peck her cheek. "And I've got it. We didn't bring all that much." he continued, walking it into the cabin, slightly wanting to show how skillful he was. Putting the bags down, he would turn around and pick her up, laughing softly and holding her close. "The good news, is that we have fire wood. The bad news is that the fireplace is in the living room, not the bedrooms." he said, his mind still pondering her being naked all weekend long. "But, feel free to get as comfy as you can. I gotta go out to the shed real quick and check on some stuff." he said, putting her down, and basically leaving her to her own devices. If she looked about, she would find the kitchen, a pair of bedrooms, and outside a beautiful view of the water.

When he leaned over and kissed her cheek Luna smiled, nodding when he said that he didn't need help. Once Alex had everything from the car and was heading into the cabin Luna followed. She was taken by surprise when he put the bags down beside him and turned around, picking her up before holding her close to him. Luna looked up at him as he held her, wrapping her arms around his neck as Alex held her. "We could always just fall asleep in the living room." She said, and with saying that she couldn't help but to think about her being naked and him being naked, too. Either that or him being in his werewolf form, just holding her. Luna simply nodded when he told her to go ahead and get comfortable at the same time he had said he had some stuff he had to attend to in the shed. Once she was put down she went looking around the cabin, in the back of her mind, wandering what he was doing in the cabin.

Back
Top Bottom