Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is there a way to stop WoW phishing spam mail?

Dameon

Star
Every day for the past 4 months or so, I've been getting these phising emails claiming to be from Blizzard. The template usually consists of, "Greetings, we have found that your World of Warcraft account is being offered for sale, this is a violation blah blah, please respond to this email with your cd-key, secret question, password and other information". I always click report spam or forward these emails to hacks@blizzard.com. The thing is, I don't play World of Warcraft, nor have I done so in nearly 6 months.

They keep coming and keep saying they're from whatever@Blizzard.com even though they're clearly not.

Can someone help?

Yes, actually. Yahoo has a decent spam filter, and gmail has the best.

I think there's actually a way to forward emails from other accounts to a gmail account, but I haven't used mine enough to know for sure.

Seraph Nicholas said:
I think there's actually a way to forward emails from other accounts to a gmail account, but I haven't used mine enough to know for sure.

You can def do that. I have my school email forwarded because the interface or whatever the fuck it is sucks ass. Gmail, ftw.

Back
Top Bottom