Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snowed In [Sins + Skye Pilot]

It had been a long year, but finally, it was coming to a close. The holiday season had been in full swing with everyone being busy, but as the days closed in on one another, it came time for for people to start heading home, spending time with their families. This year, Micah, his younger sister and their parents were planning on spending the last few weeks of the year up at their lake cabin. Having graduated high school a few years ago, Micah had long since moved out, attending college in a different city. Micah was fairly skinny. Not much meat on his bones, but he had been the victor in a fight or two over the years. He had dyed his hair a gray-ish silver, almost white. It was a fad in the bigger cities to color hair with more unique colors, and that's what his freinds had picked for him. Micha had just turned 21 earlier that year as well. He had been driving since early afternoon, and now just a few hours later, it was already starting to get dark. Clouds covered the sky, and snow was starting to fall. Turning on the local radio for a while, the forecast eventually came on. Snow and wind, and a lot of both. By midnight, it would be a blizzard, and Micah was driving right into it. He hoped he would be able to get to the cabin before things got too bad, and take shelter there for the course of the storm, predicted to be several days long.

Micha pressed on through the worsening conditions. As he went, fewer and fewer cars were on the road. The main routes were staying open, but some of the side roads were already closed, covered in snow. He had talked to their parents earlier, and had found out that his younger sister had been dropped off by them earlier in the day, and their parents planned to make it back up that night as well. His parents had called back later, and now they were going to stay in town, rather than risk the drive, and they would be up once the roads were plowed and the weather had cleared. For Micah though, it would be less of a drive to reach the cabin, then to make his way to the city, and that was his plan. The cabin had already been stocked with food and supplies, in preperation of spending time there over the holidays.

After hours and hours of driving, Micah reached the cabin. The wind was blowing hard, and there was almost a foot of snow on the ground as it was. Grabbing his bag from the backseat, he made his way towards the back door of the cabin, fighting the elements every step of the way. The lights of the cabin were all on which was a good sign that his sister was still there, keeping the place warm for his arrival. Slipping inside, he shook the snow from his coat and hair. Kicking off his shoes, and hanging up his coat, he wandered over to the stairs. He was wearing a pair of fairly tight jeans, along with a tight fitting black shirt, with a band logo on the front, involving skulls and some flags. A simple leather necklace hung around his neck, a metal pendant dangling from it. A few strands of hair covered his eyes somewhat as he called upstairs. "Anybody home?"

Rose hadn't seen her brother in a long time and she was happy that she was going to see him soon. Biting her lip lightly she looked out the window seeing how cold and windy it was and the snow was falling hard "I hope he makes it". She closed her dark teal eyes and brushed some of her long black hair out of her face sighing lightly. Hearing the phone ring she opened her eyes and walked over to it answering and it was her parents telling her they couldn't make it. Hanging up the phone she shook her head "Ugh great I'm stuck here and will be with my brother which I haven't seen in over a year..this is going to be fun". Her eyes went along the window and then around the room she was in that she always was in when she was a child "I hope he at least makes it..I'm not going to do well if I'm here by myself for a long time". Going over to the TV she turned it on and went to the weather channel which was saying it was predicted that it was going to be like this for a month or longer. Her head swung back and she growled deeply knowing it was going to be hell for her and her brother if it was true. The weather was crazy and she didn't like it one bit "Okay so let's see..me and my brother in the cabin for a month or longer".

Her mind was racing, thinking of how hot and sexy he looked now and how much he had grown and she was of course thinking sexual thoughts to. Shaking her head as she heard a door shut it sounded like it was outside, going to her window she looked out it and saw her brother coming to the back door and she bit her lip only seeing some of him cause of the snow. He was hot and she didn't know what his reaction would be to her. Tilting her head as she heard the door close and some walking around she smirked as she heard her brother calling for if anyone was there "Hmm??". Walking to the foot of the stairs she looked down and smiled "My my you looked hot with your new hair due and all". Smirking again she walked down and gave him a hug her body rubbing against his without even noticing it. Pulling back she blushed some and she looked him from head to toe "Would you like some cocoa bro?? I haven't seen you for a while and we should caught up...I also have my laptop if you want to talk to some of your friends online".

Turning on her heel she went into the kitchen, got some water going for cocoa and then leaned against the counter looking at the ceiling. Her brother had gotten much hotter and had grown up a lot which had turned her on, yet she didn't see his reaction to her yet. Her clothes being a black and white Lolita dress, also having some black and white Lolita ribbons in her hair. Biting her lip lightly she wondered what would happen during his stay here and she wondered if he would be controlling. She had heard from some of his friends that if he was ever with a girl he was controlling over them, which was good to a point. Wondering what his reaction be to everything about her and something she hadn't told him yet "Uhm bro". Walking back into the living room she leaned against the door from then looked at him "I..I...I..I have a boyfriend..I haven't told mom and dad yet because you know how they are...I don't want you to freak and start trying to find shit on him okay??". Looking at him her eyes went directly to the side and down being submissive right away, she didn't know how he would react and she didn't want to get hurt or him be to controlling around her. Walking back into the kitchen she sighed some "So tell me..How is college??".

Micah blushed some when Rose hugged and brushed against him. Even if she hadn't noticed she was doing so, he certainly did. He shrugged it off though, but blushed again at Rose telling him he looked hot. Thanks, I think he said with a light chuckle in his voice. Although I don't think you should be calling your older brother hot, He noticed her eyes quickly look over him, and he couldn't help but notice her too. Her white and black dress seemed a little out of place. Micah had seen her wear dresses before, but this one seemed a little more fancy than what she usually wore, but sexy at the same time. The top of the lolita dress clung to her body tightly, showing off her developing breasts. They were still small, though they were starting to fill. Micah felt a little rush of arousal pushing through him as he took in the look of his younger sister, but quickly started to ignore the thoughts of her that were filling his head, no matter how much fun they were starting to become.

Slipping off his coat and boots, Micah sat down on the couch in the living room, waiting for his sister to bring him a mug of cocoa. I talk to my friends enough during the rest of the year He told her, declining her offer for him to hop online. I'd rather spend some time talking to you, sis,â? he called back into the kitchen, hearing her get things ready. After a few moments, he looked over to her while she leaned against the door to the kitchen somewhat awkwardly. A smile crossed his lips, followed by a small laugh at her cute shyness, confessing to him that she had a boyfriend. I won't tell them, your secret is safe with me though now I am curious about a few of the details Micah teased to her, wondering to himself what kind of mischief she had gotten herself into with her boyfriend along with wondering if he could offer her any tips. He patted the cushion next to her, offering her a place to sit. Sipping on his cocoa softly, he set the mug on the coffee table, letting it cool off some. College is fine it's a lot of work, but it will be worth it in the end. I've made new friends, and have had a lot of fun on the weekends Micah chuckled, thinking back to some of the parties he had been to recently.

So, what have you been up to Rose? How's school been? This new boyfriend treating you well? I'd hate to have to beat him up, Micah told her, mostly joking, but he would take action if he needed to protect her. Once more, he glanced over her figure while she sat next to him, biting onto his tounge a little. More thoughts of her doing things with this boy of hers were starting to fill his mind. He had never thought of her like this before, and even if it might have been wrong, he wanted to know more. â??Have you two done much yet?? He asked, casually hinting that he wanted more of the intimate variety of details than anything else. He could just picture those pink little lips of hers doing all sorts of naughty things already. Blushing again, Micah crossed his legs, trying to hide his growing erection as he dug for details.

She tilted her head as she saw him blush some, then she shook her head "You know you were always hot, it just has gotten worse since you went to college, I bet all the girls are all over you, wanting your body, your skills." She was trying to get him going, and since she had a boyfriend, and online to figure out ways to, well let's just say this time with her brother was going to be interesting. As she came into the living room she bit her lip wondering actually how much he wanted to know, and she wanted to know more about him. Sitting down next to him she saw him look over her, and she looked to the side blushing sligtly as he asked the question "Uhm school is going well, and I'm doing fine, I think." Moving her leg, he would see a little bit of a tattoo on her thigh, if he noticed she didn't know what to say or how to explain it.

Hearing him say something about having fun she bit her lip "You go to parties don't you??, Micah you better not be getting any girls pregnant, much less having to much fun, they will always pin it against you, get everyone against you." She was teasing him, once again trying to get him annoyed and turned on somewhat. Hearing his question, hinting he wanted to hear more she shook her head "Uhm well, We have a lot of fun I guess, uhm we have gone to a few parties since we've been together, and I've gotten high a few times." Looking at him then quickly away she shivered slightly "Uhm we also have fun in bed, at his house since our parents wouldn't allow it, they don't even know about him yet, or anything we have done." Her face turned a little redder and she whimpered a little, moving slightly to the side "He's handcuffed me to the bed, gagged me, blind folded me, some other stuff but not that much." Seeing him move his legs she knew he had a hard on, her boyfriend always did that when he had a hard on and she shook her head again "Don't try to hide your hard on from me, I've seen it plenty of times, boyfriend you know, I wouldn't mind seeing how big my bro is down there."

Her hand went over to his crotch and pushed his leg over slightly, she started to massage it lightly, then leaned in and kisses his neck slightly "I forgot to tell you, I can also be a very big tease when I want to." Smirking slightly she nipped hard at his neck, a little blood going down his neck cause of that "That's gonna leave a mark, hope your not to mad." Her hand ran up his chest dragging her nails, around his neck and then down his arm next to her, then back into her lap "So what do you want for dinner?? I have steak, potatoes, anything really that you like." Getting up it showed more of her tattoo, and she quickly put it down hoping that he didn't see it "Uhm I'm going to go get dinner ready, watch some TV or whatever." Going into the kitchen she forgot her cell on the couch, and it started to beep, she was busy with dinner so she didn't even hear it. Getting some steak and vegetables, she started to stir fry, and starting to put some spices in it. If he looked at her cell it would be her boyfriend asking if she wanted to go on cam, Micah would find out just how naughty his sister was, maybe even find out more if he pretended to be her.

Micah noticed the tattoo on her outer leg, hidden quickly when she sat down by the frills and fabric of her exquisite Lolita dress. He blinked several times, seeing the ink, unable to make out exactly what it was, but knowing it was still rather new and fresh. Passing it off, and trying not to notice what he had seen on her leg, his eyes darted to her own as Rose spoke. â??Well, of course I go to parties, Rose. Thatâ??s part of what college is all about,â? He happily smirked towards her, as if letting her in on secret information. â??I havenâ??t gotten anyone pregnantâ?¦ yetâ?¦â?He confessed, another familiar smirk forming on his lips, undoubtedly teasing the young girl. As he pressed on though, questioning his little sis, he found her to be forwardly more open then he had anticipated. Blushing, he listened to her say she had been cuffed, gagged, and blindfolded by him already. Micah bit his lower lip, listening to it all, only growing harder as she revealed it all to him.

As Rose??s hand moved over between his legs, Micah blushed ever so deeply, looking towards her as she said she wanted to see more and more of him. His thoughts of her doing those things with her boyfriend drove him wild. Micah had thought about doing such things to her idly in the past, but they were nothing more than daydreams and far out fantasies. Micah moaned out long and slow, tilting his head back while Rose rubbed between his legs, parting them just enough for her to feel about. His eyes closed when she nibbled on his neck, sending him into a state of bliss, want, and desire.

Part of his mind screamed that it was wrong, but the other part yelled back that it felt so good. With Rose nip at his neck, feeling the fresh blood flow down his still cool skin, Micah groaned out, both in pain, and in pleasure. In truth, he loved to be bitten and scratched by the girls he was with. It only drove him on, wanting them more, hurting them back at least twofold in return. It didn't matter who it was? a girl he had met in class, someone he had known for a few years, or a chick he had met at a party? If they scratched him, Micah would reciprocate the injury multiple times. It was his way? regardless of if that girl was his sister. Micah felt the mark of her lips and teeth form, along with the slight clawing of his chest, only adding more to his want. Even though he had attended several parties in the past several months, he had not had sex since early in the fall. Desire from his flirty little sis was driving him wild as it was, his pent up desire building with each touch of her young fingers against his body.

Hearing her phone chime after she went into the kitchen to fix dinner, Micah picked it up the phone, just to see who would be sending a message in the middle of a blizzard. Quickly, he realized it was her boyfriend. Feeling a trickle of blood on his neck, Micah cleaned his skin with a low growl, seeing the red crimson liquid from the tissue. Not responding to the message, he tossed the phone into the corner of the couch for later, perhaps responding to it later in their evening.

Micah came up behind Rose in the kitchen while she was cooking, wrapping his strong arms around her slender waist. Nibbling and kissing at her tender flesh, he pulled her closer, his hips nudging against her own. You know He started, whispering soft and wetly into her ear. I think we should just skip dinner, and go right into warming each other up what do you say to that, hmm Micah teased into her ear happily, his arousal quite prominent behind her as he pulled her figure closer and closer to his own.

Rose knew telling him and asking him this kinda stuff would lead to something, she didn't care at all, she hadn't had sex for a while since her boyfriend was supposedly out of town and hardly texting her or calling her back. He was most likely out with another girl since she wasn't there to sedate his needs, she wouldn't cheat on him ever if she knew he wasn't cheating but her brother, and her it was starting to get stuffy and she knew something was going to happen. Smirking at his comments on his party secrets she shook her head "Mmm I wonder if you ever did get someone pregnant, who would be the lucky one to carry such a hot mans child." She smirked and her eyes glinted as she saw his smirked and how he was teasing her, she loved how he reacted when she touched him like that, her body hot and wanting his on top of hers, taking her in anyway, against anything possible.

Smirking slightly as she heard him moan, his head lean back and his legs part, his cock was already big as she rubbed it but she didn't know if it would get any bigger, the way he reacted just made her all the more hotter, she was starting to get bad thoughts of her becoming his in ways she never dreamed off. Biting her lip as she was cooking her body was hot and she was wanting him, she didn't even hear her cell chime but hearing her brother walk into the kitchen. Feeling him wrap his arms around her made her jump and yelp "Micah don't do that!! I could get burned you bastard!!" Feeling his hands on her hips she whimpered lowly, then him whispering in her ear, him pulling her closer her body got even hotter, her face turned red and she whimpered hard. Turning the stove off she shook her head as she felt just how turned on he was "I guess you are going to pay me back for that mark on your neck huh?? I've seen girls come out of your room, with marks all over them, I've always wondered just how hard you are on them, I've wanted it but never had the guts to tell you, ever since you left I have gotten up the courage to get this comfortable with you.."

Her body tensed and her hand went down to her crotch as she gripped it slightly "Micah you don't know just how much or how long I have wanted this, you don't even know that innocent me anymore, but you now know the reasons I was hardly around you when you had girls over, or even with no girls over, I was jealous." Her hands went to his on her hips and she turned to the side to lean against the fridge as well as turned around to face him, her face red and her eyes glazed over somewhat in need and want "Micah, if we do do anything, please if you want let it last for a long time, I don't want to lose you again at college." She blushed and wrapped her arms around his neck, her hips grinded against his as she bit her lip, her slit already swollen and her body shivering as she grinded against the harshness of his jeans "Fuck...Where do you want to do this?? I don't care where, we can do it anywhere, just make me feel good and mark me up all you want."

Micah blushed as he listened to Rose speak, telling him that she had been wanting this, waiting for it in fact. He moaned again, feeling her hand grab at his crotch, his cock bulging out even more from under his jeans. A part of his mind had wanted this too. He had always found Rose attractive, even though he knew he shouldn't. She said that she wasn't the same innocent girl he used to know, but she was still only 14. Micah doubted her claim, but they way they were going, he would quickly find out. Moaning again as her arms wrapped around his neck, her hips grinding against him, he looked into her lust filled eyes. "Rose... we... we really shouldn't..." He mumbled a little, finding himself leaning in, getting closer to her tender lips. "I thought we were just playing around... I didn't know you were serious..." he tried to lie, still part of him wanting to take the moral high ground in the situation, but he was caving. He wanted her, he needed to have her for his own.

After he spoke, Micah found his lips pressing against Roses in a kiss. It didn't take long for the kiss to grow deeper, his tongue passing between her lips, rolling against her own. He placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer. Trailing his hands down her legs, he moved them up the back of her thighs, undereath her black and white dress, giving her petite rump a fond squeeze. Little moans passed from his lips to hers while they kissed, his body and mind wanting his little sister even more. The part of him that was trying to make him change his mind had been silenced for his more carnal desires. He would take her, and have his way with Rose no matter what.

Pulling back from her lips, Micah took in a breath, his face a little rosy and flushed too. Smiling, he took her hand in his own, lacing their fingers together. "Come on," He told her starting to take her out of the kitchen. "This certainly isn't the place," Micah led her upstairs and into her bedroom. He could hear the strong wind blowing outside, the snow beating against the window. At this rate, it would be days before they could get out, or anyone else to get in. Days of fun with his sister, which he planed to take full advantage of. Micah turned on the radio that sat on the dresser, tuning it into some dance station. Sitting down on the bed, he leaned back, placing his hands on the bed behind himself as he reclined. "Well then, Rose... I want you to strip for me... strip for your brother," He said with a smile, already undressing her with his eyes, eager with anticipation of what was under that Lolita dress.

She loved the way he blushed, the way he moaned when she touched him in certain ways, she knew he was driving him crazy, and she wanted him just as much as he wanted her right now. Biting her lip as she looked up at him she whined slightly, showing just how much she was in need for him to take her "Mmmm you are lieing to yourself bro, we both know you want this to, the way you've looked at me, the way you have teased me with just sweat pants on around the house when you have visited." Whimpering as she saw the lust in his eyes she bit her lip, now she was in a situation she might not be able to get out of, this was going to be a one time deal, but the way he was acting she knew he wanted more then just a on nighter, or a one time fucking.

Closing her eyes as she felt his lips press against hers, she gripped onto the back of his shirt, her nails digging into his shoulders lightly. Whimpering she kissed him back, pushing back against him as she felt his hands roam down her legs, yelping as he gave her ass a fond squeeze she blushed some "Sensitive, really really sensitive." Looking up at him she bit her lip and still grinded against him lightly, not caring how badly they were both turned on, there was no going back or stopping now.

Smirking as he pulled back she looked up at him then away "Someone is more turned on then I thought they would be, you are one fucked up brother.." Going with him as he led her up the stairs and into the bedroom, she jumped a little as she heard the wind hit hard against the window, he would notice she was still the same girl, scared of the wind and other things, but brought on the tough look. Biting her lip lightly as he told her to strip she shook her head "Micah....I never have stripped for anyone...I don't really know how to.." She had seen girls in the porn videos strip but still she was as pretty, nor as experienced as them, whimpering she looked as he laid down and she saw the look in his eyes "You are so damn...seriously having your own sister strip for you.." Turning around so her back was towards him she started to slowly undo the zipper, slowly revealing her bra strap and then all the way down to her ass, showing the black skimpy thong.

Biting her lip she turned back so she was facing him, her face bright red and her chest rising and falling fast, nervous, and excited like. Slipping the dress down her arms she let it fall to the floor, her eyes looking to the side as she started to undo her bra, she knew tomorrow she would regret doing this, but it was hard to stop herself. Letting the bra fall she showed her 34c sized breasts to her brother and she started teasingly slipping her thong down her thighs and legs, she was surprisingly shaved and soft on her cunt. Looking up at him she walked over then straddled his hips, her eyes reverting to the side to nervous and embaressed to look at him "So now I guess it's time, you take over huh??" Looking down into his eyes she leaned down and kissed him, grinding lightly against him as her hands went through his hair, her hips pressing hard against his hips, and her eyes looking straight down into his.

Micah reclined on the bed, placing his arms behind himself, watching the little show that Rose was putting on for him. The bulge of his growing cock under his jeans was showing, a fact that he didnâ??t even try to hide. He watched her every movement, taking in how she slipped of that fancy dress of hers. Micah was a little surprised at how quick it had come off, leaving herself in just underwear. The sight of his nearly naked younger sister was enough to make his erection rock hard under his pants. Rose certainly wasn't kidding when she said she wanted this. Micahâ??s mind was clouded of what he would do with her tonight, along with what the following days stuck in the cabin alone with her would bring. Before he knew it, she had peeled off both her bra along with her skimpy little thong. Lips pressed to his own, her naked, warm body on top of him. For a moment, Micah was in complete surprise, not knowing what to do next.

With a chuckled, he winked to Rose when she asked shyly if it was time for him to take over. With a playful smirk, a hand fell to the back of her head, fingers burying deeply into her locks of hair. Lips pushed together in another kiss, his tongue pushing past the seam of her lips, wandering about her mouth. Micahâ??s other hand wandered down her spine and the curve of her back, slipping past her waist, cupping one of Rose's tight little asscheecks. Giving it a deep squeeze, his fingernails bit at her skin, while his hips pushed upwards, letting his sister feel his cock stroke against her, from behind the fabric of the clothes he still had on. After a moment, he rolled with her on the bed, leaving Rose on her back, on the bed. With a smile, he stood up at the edge of the bed, looking down to his naked little sister. She almost looked innocent in a way as she laid on the sheets, naked, her pussy cleanly shaven of any and all hair. For a second, his conscious yelped out once more that this was all wrong, and he should not be doing this, but the voice was quickly silenced.

Micah peeled off his sweater and the t-shirt he had been wearing underneath, revealing his bare upper body for Rose to see. Even though it was hard to see through the shirts, it was clear he had been working out some. His muscles were nicely toned, not making him look skinny, or built up to much, just a perfect balance between. Brushing his hair back into place, his fingers then went to his waist, making quick work of undoing his belt. Once loose, he pulled down his jeans, letting them slump on the floor around his feet. Last to go were his solid black boxers, letting the soft fabric slip down his legs, coming to rest with his jeans. There he stood at the side of the bed, completely naked in front of his younger sister. For a second, he blushed, before his rosy cheeks started to fade. Micah's cock stood at full attention, stiff as ever, throbbing just slightly.

Reaching down, Micah placed his hands on Rose's shoulders, lifting her up to sit on the edge of the bed. His left hand stayed on her shoulder, while his right hand petted softly through her hair. Looking down to her with a smile, his cock was clearly presented in front of her face. With a soft, almost caring tone he started to speak. I bet you've dreamed about this moment about wrapping your precious little lips around my cock He said, eyes locked upon hers. I don't know what you have done to the boys back at school, but I'm ready for a treat He said, lightly pushing his hot tip against Rose's lips. Let's see if you have learned anything, hmm Micah asked with a wink, pushing against the back of her head.

She could see just how turned on he was with her doing this for him, a voice inside her head was saying to stop and not going any further but she was already on top of Micah when the voice came in. Kissing him when he didn't respond she smirked knowing he was still surprised that they were doing this, she knew they both wanted it but she knew that if she did this he would want more. She had experience in pleasing guys since her boyfriend shared her with friends, and they liked to play and live on the more kinky side of life. Feeling Micah move his hand down her spine she kissed him back and whimpered a little, her body shivering from feeling his hand squeeze her ass and her hips bucked slightly. Rose was sensitive and if Micah remembered tickling her when he was home he would know just how sensitive she was. Grinding against him lightly her nails went down his sides trying to get him going and turned on even more, she wanted to see just how long he would go at this and if he would keep continuing even when their parents were able to come back up.

Looking at him as he rolled over she laid down on her back, her face red and blushed from being so turned on, her chest going up and down slightly fast and her legs crossing since she wanted to make it a little harder for him to see. Seeing his chest after he took his shirt and sweater she looked to the side not believing how toned he had gotten in the past year of not seeing him, looking back she looked up into his eyes not scared of feeling intimidated even if he would become that way. Seeing his pants slide down she could see just how hard his cock was and just how big it was also. Biting her lip lightly she as she saw his boxers slide down her eyes went slightly wide and she whimpered a little "Micah...I..I..I..I didn't know you were..." She knew they were going to have fun but now she was getting even more nervous at how this was all going to go, nuzzling his hand as he seemed to be like petting her she looked up at him again and then to the side "You have always known I've liked this kind of stuff, haven't you?? You know I like it rough and all that, to have guys leave bruises and even me leave bruises on them from having such rough sex...This is different though, your my brother and we will be stepping into the forbidden life, I'm nervous but excited...."

Looking back at him she licked at his cock as she felt the tip against her lips, she teased the head then ran her tongue under the bottom and to the top as she ran it in a circle around the head. Teasing him more and more wanting to see just how she could have him react, taking the tip in she sucked at it lightly and then started to move her head down lower and lower, taking his cock all the way in and in her throat some she breathed through her nose, and then licked at his balls. Bringing her head back up she teased him terribly, her mouth sucking and her tongue licking but taking about a minute to bring her head all the way back up. Her nails went to his thighs and she lightly ranked her nails down and up teasing him even more. Licking at the head now she then moved back laying on her back looking up at him "Hmm now you see just how good I am, I doubt any girl really did that good but then again I don't know who you hang out with, or how many sluts you have fucked in the past year.." Her eyes closed as she kept her legs crossed and she sighed, she wasn't tired or annoyed she just wanted to see how much he wanted this, see just how rough he would go to get what he wanted and much less if he do the kind of rough things she liked "Micah have you ever fucked a girl in a shower, or against a wall, or even on a desk or table?? I don't know just how kinky you are so I really want to see, much less if you take pictures or videos and share on the net." She looked up at him and smirked "Show me just how rough you can be, show me just how much you want this and show me just what you want from me, no holding back either.." Now the real fun would begin, she knew it and he knew it as well when she said that she wasn't faking it, and he would be able to see it in her eyes.

Micah stood there in front of Rose, keeping both hands on her shoulders, firm enough so he could take her mouth by force if she hesitated, or resisted, almost expecting that would be the case. Instead though, within moments, he felt the hot, wet lick of her tongue against his cock, sending a deep shiver all through his body. As she went on to lick around the head, and then taking him within her warm little mouth, Micah moaned out, closing his eyes with sweet pleasure. Soon enough, he felt his tip slip down her throat, almost expertly as she went down on him, a few drips of his pre-cum spilling into the depths of her throat. Another shiver ran through him with the scrape of her fingernails against his thighs, ready to give her face a good and violent fucking right then and there. When she pulled off and laid back on the bed though, he looked at her seemingly innocent body laying there on the bed, her legs crossed to hide what laid between them. Standing there with his skin slightly flushed, his cock shinned with a thin layer of her still warm saliva.

With a smirk, Micah looked over Rose as she spoke, listening to her words. I'€™ve been with a few girls here and there, and it seems you do know how to be a good tease but that little showing proves nothing more than that, He told her, teasing her back in his own way. “Seems you may still have more to learn, sis,€ he said, stroking his hand along one of her crossed thighs. And yes, I have done those things and more He told he, remembering some of those good times he had. “I suppose you will just have to find out how kinky I can get then…” With her open invite to not hold back, Micah happily smirked to his younger sister, his hand petting on her thigh, suddenly raking down her skin, leaving short, red welts there. €œWith pleasure€ he smirked, a slightly lusted, but almost evil look in his eyes, as he thought of all the things he could do to her tonight.

Without hesitation, Micah reached down, gripping her shoulders again to sit her up at the edge of the bed. Quickly, he repositioned one of his hands, burying it into her hair, gripping a fistful. Tilting her head back harshly, and making sure to pull her hair in the process, he looked into her eyes, his free hand stroking over her soft cheek. €œNow then, little girl€ He smirked, his voice quiet, but sounding strong at the same time. “I’m going to use you, I'm going to hurt you, and I’m going to fuck you€ he told her, inching closer to her face as he spoke, giving her lips a soft and light kiss. you're going to be little slut for the evening, is that understood?€ He asked, standing up again. Before she could respond, the hand on her cheek pulled away, and then came back, giving her cheek a slap. It wasn’t all that hard, but enough to give a light sting, warning her that she no longer had any choice in the matter tonight. There would be no holding back, and he was too far in at this point to tolerate her having second thoughts.

She smiled as she felt his body shiver from her sucking and deep throating him, she was happy at that at least she knew she could please him that well and that it showed. When she pulled back she was nervous about what he might do, not wanting to make him mad or get on his bad side she just laid back trying to look cute and innocent, so that if he did get pissed that look would distract him. Something inside her head knew that he wasn't going to hold back, knew that he was just going to use her and fuck her and even hurt her that night, she also knew that he wasn't most likely going to be willing to let her go after. She knew that if he was this wanting to fuck her that after they were done he would want her even more, and even after that what he would do to her if she went near another guy. Her head was thinking of so many thinks and she didn't know why, she might be scared or she might just be anxious but she didn't like all the thoughts going through her head at that exact moment. Looking up at him she bit her lip knowing now that it was wrong to do this, she wanted to stop but she also knew that her brother was a lot stronger and rougher then her and he could easily over power her.

Feeling his hand on her thigh and him talking about being with a few girls here and there, she growled lowly and looked to the side "I wonder how those girls have come out, after they are with you, Micah I wonder just how rough you can go and if you have ever raped someone, even when you can hear them say no, and when you aren't drunk or high if you still do that, or if you ever have.." Now he could see some fear in her, her eyes, her body tensing up some and she bit her lip as he said that she needed to learn more "I'm fine with what I have learned so far and I don't need to learn more just cause your not fucking satisfied, trust me Micah I'm not going to be your little slut, this night will be the only fucking night I'm going to do what you say and what you want but don't expect me not to give at least a little bit of a fight..." Feeling his hand rank down her thigh she yelped and her face went red, tears welled in her eyes as she kept thinking of not wanting to get to hurt, she loved guys being rough but at times she got to anxious and fought like it was her life at risk, right now she was starting to feel intimidated the more he talked and she listened.

As she felt him pull her up she whimpered as she felt his hand tight in her hair, her hands gripped at the sheets of the bed and she yelped as he yanked her head back to look up at him, her eyes went to the side but she still could see him and look into them if he told her to. Feeling his hand on her cheek her breathing got heavier and faster, her heart started to race and he could see the weak side of her that not many saw, just the raw thought of having her brother take advantage of her scared her. He could always come home and do this to her, he could even tell their parents that she was coming over and she looked willing but he was just ordering her to. Biting her lip after he gave her the light kiss on her lips she looked at him and growled lowly "Don't fucking call me a little girl bastard, you know I'm not that young and your not our father.." He knew that he was getting on her side and that him going through this was gonna get her down to her deepest depths of getting scared and intimidated. Hearing what he said when he stood back up she nodded understanding then when he pulled his hand back she yelped as his hand slapped against her cheek, bringing her hand up to her cheek she growled lowly and gave a deep, deadly glare up at him "Fuckin bastard I already know what your going to do, SO JUST GET IT FUCKING OVER WITH!!"

Micah looked down into her eyes as she spoke back to him, smirking down to her the whole time. He could tell she was starting to get nervous about all of this, even scared. That glistening of tears pooling up in her eyes made them glisten in the light, the sight of that turning him on more. Gripping her hair harder, he gave her head a quick jerk further back, stretching her neck with a spark of pain. His other hand stayed on the cheek he had slapped, petting over the red mark. €œTime will tell what happens€ he told her in soft, but strong voice. €œEven if you don't want more past tonight, that’s fine… we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it, Rose, and I'€™m sure we can come to some sort of arrangement on the matter, He told her, a lusty look in his eyes, giving a look that he may take advantage of her, even if she wasn’t willing. €œBut you are still a little girl, at least in my eyes you'€™re only fourteen, and that whole big bad scary world is still out there for you to experience,€ When she yelled at him to get it over with, Micah just kept on smiling knowing that he was getting on her nerves. Pulling back his hand once more, he puckered his lips, spitting thickly onto her reddened cheek. Another slap came forth, a hard, wet sound filling the room, the slap much harder than before. €œDon'€™t talk back to me like that, you'lllearn to regret it consider that a warning, sis

Stepping to the side, his hand still buried deep in her hair, Micah yanked her forward, tossing her down to the rug on the cabin floor. Making her fall on her chest, he was quick to put a foot down between her shoulderblades, pinning her down. Reaching down for his jeans, he picked them up. €œNow where did I put those he said to himself, looking through his pockets. Ah, here there are,” he said, pulling out a set of metal handcuffs, then tossing his jeans to the floor. Coming down, he straddled at her hips. Just relax, Rose,” he tried to re-assure her. “It will all be over before you know it I promise Grabbing one of her wrists firm and roughly, he quickly attached one side of the cuffs to her wrist, locking it down into place. It was snug enough so she could still move her wrist, but not at all loose enough she could get out, even with her smaller hands. Grabbing her other wrist, he brought it down, hooking the cuff to it fast too, binding her wrists together. €œThere we go, much better,” he happily told her, running his hands up her smooth and soft back, giving a slight massage to her tensed shoulders. Lifting off of Rose, he then flipped her over onto her back, coming back down to straddle her hips.

Smiling to her still, his full and erect cocked throbbed just above Roses bare and warm stomach. Hands caressed along her smooth sides, coming up to cup each of her small, developing breasts from the side. Giving each of them a firm squeeze, he began to roll them around in small circles. €œYou a€™re so soft, Rose it'€™s nice, he complemented. After a few more circles, he moved his thumbs, rubbing them back and forth over her pink nipples. After several strokes, he pressed his thumbs straight down against those nipples, crushing them into her young breasts.

Oh, we're going to have fun tonight, Rose,” Micah told her, enjoying the feel of her body underneath his strong hands. Removing his thumbs from her breasts, hands cupped her flesh more fully. Giving two more firm squeezes, the third was much harder, his fingers sinking into the tender skin, fingernails leaving red marks, cutting into her skin some. Holding for a few seconds, just to watch her sweet reaction, he then let go, giving each of her nipples a solid flick.

She knew he knew that she was starting to get nervous and thinking second thoughts on all this, even though she knew he didn't want any second thoughts it was already to far to turn back now, she really didn't want to get into this now but it was to late and she wondered if he would actually be bastard enough to rape his own sister. The signs of how he was turned on, despite seeing his hard on, the way he slapped her and instantly took control after her asking she knew it wasn't even worth turning back since she would be in a world of hurt if she did. Feeling his hand go back on her cheek that he just slapped lightly she wondered what he was going to do next and if he was going to leave any marks on her "Micah you don't understand, I have a boyfriend back home I shouldn't have even brought this up I'm sorry but I..I..I..I...I don't want to cheat on him, you know how I feel on that matter and I won't be able to hide it from him...and I'm not doing anything past tonight if you even have the guts to rape me.." Seeing his hand go back and him spit on her cheek she yelped loudly as she felt his hand collide with her cheek once again, this time it burned even the side she bit her lip hard as she knew now he did have the guts, and he was the one in control she had no choice in the matter "I..I..I..I won't do it again I'm sorry.."

Hearing him step to the side she whimpered hard as she felt his hand in her hair "Micah please don't do this to me, I was a fool to even try and get you turned on, I went to far please don't do this.." Screaming as he tossed her to the floor she started to get up but feeling his foot between her shoulder blades she went right back down against the wood floor again. Growling lowly her body shook as she now knew just what was going to happen, before it was just a little game to her but now that it kept going it was going to happen and there was no way to stop it. Biting her lip harder she kicked and tried to get up off the floor but with his foot steady and strong against her back she had no choice but to stay down. Getting a scared look in her eyes as she heard the metal handcuffs then him straddle her hips she knew that he was gonna bind her "MICAH!! DON'T PLEASE I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T...." Feeling the handcuff go on one wrist she shivers and laid her head down "I can't believe, it was just a game I didn't know.." Feeling the other wrist get caught by the cuff she closed her eyes tears rolling down her cheeks, and she shivered hard but tensed up even harder as he rubbed her shoulders "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME YOU GOD DAMN BASTARD...."

She was feeling trapped and intimidated and she didn't know if he wanted her to feel that way but she did, feeling herself go onto her back she kicked up at him but soon just laid there still and felt him back straddling her hips, feeling his hard on on her stomach she growled lowly but looking to the side, feeling his hands squeezing and massages her breasts her body tensed but she also started getting wet. She was getting confused, she didn't want it but yet again something about her brother having so much power over her and making her feel so useless and not able to do anything was turning her on a great deal. Biting her lip she wiggled some and tried to get more comfortable but it was hard when your brother was straddling you "I know we will have fun Micah but I don't know just how far this will go, I might want to go farther now but later on down the road I might want to back out, will you let me??" Feeling his nails sink into her skin she yelped loudly and winced as tears went down her cheeks, feeling his hands hold on for a second she looked to the side more tears rolling down her cheeks. She winced as she felt him give her nipples a solid flick after everything he had just done, now he didn't just have her turned on, but he had her wanting it but she wasn't gonna dare show it, she would fight and tell him she didn't want to but if he was a dominant he would know the signs of her wanting it.

Micah just smiled as his helpless little sister wiggled and tried to get away from underneath him. The warmth of her soft, young body was amazing, as he continued to roll her breasts around in his hands. Rose's eyes were a little red from her tears, the streaks from them rolling down her cheeks making her skin shine. Oh, how perfect she looked as she layed there on the floor, unable to do anything else. Her screams at him to get his hands off of her body only turned him on even more, making his cock throb against her slender tummy hotly. A hand moved up from one of her small breasts, going up to cup one of her cheeks. Turning her head from the side, Micah looked to her with a smirk. Brushing his thumb over her nervous cheek, he spoke. I don't know Rose? He said in a soft tone, his eyes locked onto hers. I may just have to make you my little pet after tonight He told her, giving a wink to show he might just be teasing with her.

Lifting of of her hips, Micah spread her legs apart, fully revealing Rose's pussy. Moving a hand down, he brushed several fingers slowly up and down, over her wet and hot folds. You are wet already, sis I think you want me more than you realize? Once his finger tips had a light glaze of her juices on them, he moved his hands to his lips, suckling off the nectar. Mmm and you taste good too,â? Micah placed his hands just next to her shoulders, laying them flat on the floor, his strong body above her. Lowering his head down, he closed his eyes as their lips met together in a kiss. Almost instantly, his tongue was diving past Rose's lips, rolling against her own. Giving out a soft moan into the kiss, his hips started to move lower and lower. Soon enough, his sensitive tip could feel the moist heat of her pussy, craving to be held by her tight little body.

Pulling back from the kiss, Micah kept his body raised above Rose. His breath was already a little quick from being so turned on. With another nudge forward of his hips, he let out another moan, the head of his cock starting to push into her slit. Taking in a deeper breath, he began to move slowly further, letting himself push into his sister inch by inch, wanting to feel her body engulf his cock. He wasn't sure if she was a virgin or not, but when he glided into her without the resistance of the barrier, he was a little disappointed. How fun it would have been to be able to deflower his own little sister. Slipping himself into her cunt fully, he rested there for a moment, looking down to Rose's face. Fuck you are tight he said with a moan of pleasure following.

Moving out of her an inch or two, he then came back forward, pushing his hips against Rose even more, just to see how deep he could go within her. How does that feel, Rose? Do you like your brothers cock filling you up? he asked, starting to move his hips back and forth at a slow pace, taking in the wonderful moment, feeling her muscles grip against his shaft. The sound of the wind still was outside, a constant reminder that they would be snowed in for some to to come, with plenty of time to explore each others bodies. The pace of Micahs hips sped up a little, but for the most part he just kept it nice and slow, at least for now. Things would speed up and even get rough soon enough.

She hated how him coming had turned her into something she never thought she would be turned into, she wanted no she craved to be his slut, his pet, his slave to use and abuse with him never giving her the chance to accept what was going to happen. Feeling his hands stay on her breasts, moving his hands against them she whimpered a little, her body tensed as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter by the second. Every minute seemed like an hour as she knew he was going to take what he wanted, he was going to rape her the one thing she didn't know if he was going to keep her as his girl and his to show off to his friends and anyone he felt like showing her off to. Feeling his body against hers she whimpered, every time he moved, every time he did even the littlest thing she wanted to grip at him and show him just how much she wanted him, to use her and abuse her and not ever hold back.

Feeling his hands spread her left apart and reveal what she wanted him to see, she wanted him to see how wet she was but at the same time she wished she never came onto him. Her body tensed as she felt his fingers brush over her pussy lips, they were swollen and begging to be fucked, begging to feel his cock inside her and rubbing against her. Growling lowly she looked up at him as his hands were placed right by her shoulders, her body tensed up and she kissed him back, her tongue playing hard to get and she pushed back against his lips even nibbling on his bottom lip, teasing a little as she felt her body warm up even more. Looking at him as he pulled back from the kiss she then looked to the side, she heard his quick breathing and knew he was already turned on, she wanted to tell him to just do whatever he wanted, her body was screaming for her to but her mind was telling her not to.

Staying looking to the side she bit her lip as she felt the head of his cock start to push into her, her body tensed as she winced and she gripped onto the cuffs, most likely gripping so hard and even without gripping the cuffs where going to make bruises on her wrists. Whimpering a little her hips arched up against his, feeling her hips touch his she shivered a little and let out a low moan. She felt him slip into her fully and she leaned her head back, moaning loudly as her body reacted towards his movements, if she didn't say it now she wouldn't say it ever "Bro...fuck just take me and do whatever you want, use me and abuse me and don't hold back...please...." Her cheeks were hot and a bright red, her body tensed and her breathing quick and harsh, her chest moved up and down fast, she didn't know how to tell him what she wanted but she could at least try "Please...take the cuffs off..I won't fight back but I...I...I...I want you to leave bruises, marks that anyone can see, I want you to leave scars that I will never forget.." She didn't even think when she said the words, they just came and she felt like it was over whelming, her body wanted so much more, she wanted so much more but she didn't know just how far her brother would go or take it.

Closing her eyes she leaned her head back and moaned louder as his hips pushed against her more, feeling his cock rub against her walls she craved to feel his body against his, feel the heat, hear his heart beat and make this even more passionate and twisted. Her hips arched and bucked against his as she felt his hips buck against hers, hearing the wind and remembering just how long they were going to be stuck together, just how long he could do whatever he wanted. She would be at his whim for a week or more seeing as it would probably be a lot of snow, and if the winter storm kept up it would just make it more and more hard for them to resist each other. Biting her lip she looked up at him into his eyes, her body still tense and she wondered what was going through his head, hat he wanted to do to her, what he wasn't telling her and what he dreamed of at night. For now though she would just have to wait and see, see how this would go and see what would happen when the storm was over and when their parents were back, when they would just go on with their normal lives but never forget what happened.

Micah moaned in sweet pleasure while he thrust into Rose's tight little body, feeling her inner walls cling and suckle on his throbbing shaft. Hearing her beg for him to do more and more to him, he smirked in happy delight. He had figured it might take a while for her to finally submit her mind and body to him, but already she wanted to be his little plaything. With a soft groan, Micah pulled out of her dripping pussy, her juices resilient on his own pulsing flesh. Grabbing her hips tight, he rolled her over onto her stomach, undoing the cuffs, and tossing them to the bed.

Before she could move, Micah leaned his heated body down over her own. One hand come down to her head, pushing down firmly, with her left cheek to the floor. Moving to her ear, he whispered. You're going to be my little slut Rose my own little slave his hot breath passed over her ear as he spoke. I'm going to hurt you, beat you, and fuck you so hard he promised. Pulling away, Micah rolled his sister onto her back once more, giving each of her breasts a hard slap. The sound of the impact filled the room, bright red handmarks appearing on her flesh. We are going to have so much fun together, Micah smiled.

Moving back into position, he moaned out to her softly, his cock starting to be surrounded by her beautiful body. This time though, once the head of his member was fully inside of the young girl, he thrust forward hard and fast. Hips bucked quickly back and forth, making him groan out to Rose more and more. You want my cum, don't you sis? He asked through his moans. His skin was already flushed, and sweat covered his skin, even if he did hit his climax soon, he was so turned on by her, wanted her so badly, he knew he would easily be able to keep on going.

After one very hard thrust into Rose, he leaned down over her body, her budding breasts being crushed against his sweaty chest. Moving in towards the side of her neck, Micah began to suckle a little, swiping his tongue over the patch of skin. Then, without any warning, the sweet little suckle turned into a hard bite. The tang of her hot blood hit his tongue in an instant. Lifting himself above the girl, he licked away the drops of blood on his lips, resuming his hard and heavy thrusts against her.

She whimpered a little not believing how far he had gone so fast, now though she had took a huge step faster then she thought she would, he had gotten her so turned on that she was showing one part of her that she never really wanted to show anyone. Feeling herself being turned on her stomach she felt him lean against her and her body shivered some, feeling his hot breath on her ear and neck she whimpered as he said what he was going to do, her mind didn't care as of right now but she would later on. Getting put back onto her back she yelped as she felt him slap at her breasts, she winced and wrapped her arms around his neck as he entered back in, this time though he slammed in and she screamed feeling his whole cock in her all of a sudden, growling lowly she dug her nails into his back "Your going to fucking regret that bastard..."

Her body stayed close to his, the heat from both of them making this even more and twisted, it had turned from rape to her fully wanting and willing to have him give anything and everything he could dish out to her, feeling him buck so hard and fast her pussy gripped his cock. Her nails digging into his back and his neck, then out of no where her nails ranked down his back, leaving red marks and even leaving some blood, bringing her hands back to her face she licked at the blood and smirked up at her brother "I know I will pay for that, then again I don't know in what way I will be paying for that..." Whimpering as she felt his body against hers all of a sudden she felt his move in towards the side of her neck, gasping she gripped as his chest and shivered underneath him, giving little moans and her body arched against his "Shit..." he had found her most sensitive spot and what she liked the most. All of a sudden she felt him bite down and she screamed as her nails dug further into his chest "Bastard....." Looking at him as he pulled back she glared up at him a hand coming up and smacking him across the face, leaving a few nail marks behind and against some blood "Don't...bite me again..."

He would notice one reason why she didn't want him to bite her again, since the moment he bit her she had cum and pretty hard at that, looking to the side she growled lowly and closed her eyes "Now you got me in a vulnerable place for one, and two you just figured out what gets me turned on bad enough to make me cum with a single bite...fuck.." She hated him now and she wondered just how he was going to react to her slapping him, or even to her calling him a bastard "Don't push your fucking luck cause when we finally get out of here I can change my mind and you won't even fucking know it...when we get out your going back to college and I'm going back to school, you won't know what I do so I can get away with any fucking thing I want to and when you come back you won't know a damn thing that I did..." She was getting defiant again but her mind was so cluttered that she really didn't give a damn.

RE: Brother's Sinful Visit [Sins + Skye Pilot]

Micah groaned out, feeling Rose’s feeling her sharp nails flow down his back, causing him some pain. His body tensed, and he looked to her, letting her know he would get her back for that. Almost instantly, he felt some of the welts bleeding, the red liquid flowing down his back, mixing in with his sweat. Hips did not stop though, continuing to ram his younger sister over and over again. After he had bit her neck, Micah had felt the girl beneath him release, her inner walls having clenched a few times, along with a small surge of extra wetness. The slap came as a surprise though, catching him completely off guard. The little marks from her already bloodied nails burned as soon as they were left on his flesh. Rose had said that she did not want him to hold back, and after all the scratches, he would do exactly that. Rough play was always his favorite.

Slowing down the motion of his hips, he came to a stop while Rose spoke to him. Looking down to her face rather calmly, Micah smiled. “But you’re not going to want to change your mind, Rose,” he told her sweetly. “It’s true I won’t be able to know what you’ll do while I am away, but I’m willing to bet that you’ll stay faithful to me,” he said, leaning down to kiss her cheek. He hoped that by faking the calmness, he could win a little of her back, before moving on to their next activity. Pulling himself out of her fully, his large cock was totally covered with Rose’s intimate juices, making his skin glow in a way. He himself had yet to cum yet tonight, and he knew that once he did, he would surely explode. Standing up, Micah offered his hand down to Rose, helping her up to her feet. “C’mon Rose, let’s take a break. I need a snack,” Holding her hand, he led her out of the room, and into the hallway. Once at the stairs, Micah let go of her small hand, and quickly brought it to between her shoulders, giving a hard push. The shove was hard enough so se missed the first few steps, he body tumbling down, getting banged up by the rest. By the time she was in a painful heap at the bottom of the stairs, he was already making his way down. “That was for calling me a bastard,” he said angrily, his tone clearly changed now. Before she could recover at all, he was standing right above her.

Grabbing her upper arm, Micah forced her to stand up on her feet, not caring how much she hurt. Glancing over her body, new bruises from her fall were already forming on her flesh. Grunting, he towed her into the living room. He forced her down onto her knees, on the short side of the glass coffee table at the center of the room. With a hand on the back of her neck, he pushed her down onto the glass, her sweet little breasts flattened out by the cool glass. A scented candle was lit on the far side of the table, looking like it had been going for a while, with a good buildup of hot wax. Micah gave her ass heavy hard spanks, roughing it up even more than it already was, making it even more red. Reaching for the candle, he picked it up, holding it over her rump. “And this is for marking me up,” he told her, bringing it close, not wanting the wax to cool when he poured. Holding her down tight, Micah tilted the candle, letting loose a short stream. The liquid followed down the curve of her rump, then flowed down her sore and sensitive cheek, cooling a little as it came to a stop under the back of her thigh. After the first steam had solidified, he continued, pouring some of the scalding wax over each cheek. After giving her backside a decent coating, he finished up by leaving a long stream down her spine, from her shoulders on down. “And this... this is just for fun...” he said in a teasing voice. The last pour was used between her lower cheeks, the wax burning around her tight little asshole, the excess flowing down onto her sensitive cunt as well.

She couldn't believe her own brother was fucking her, much less so hard and so rough but she loved it and by the way he kept up his hard thrusts she knew he loved it to, her mind was mixed with anger and lust, angry that her brother had given in, and lust cause she had lusted after her brother for so long and he was finally fucking her. Whimpering hard as she felt the bruise start to pound on her neck she looked up at him knowing that he was gonna pay her back, he had told her if any girl marked him up he would return the favor more then once, and would hurt them even worse, she had got carried away and didn't even notice until she pulled her hands back. She saw the blood flowing down his back and she bit her lip knowing full well soon enough she would be in more pain then she had ever been in "Micah..I'm..I'm...I'm sorry I didn't mean to..."

Feeling him slow down she looked at him and got a scared look in her eyes "I could if I wanted to...plus you can't hold yourself back from fucking any girls back at your college, how is that going to make me feel if you can fuck anyone you want yet I can't do shit?" She glared at him then flinched as he kissed her cheek "I...I...I..." Whimpering lowly as he pulled out her body flinched then relaxed as he pulled out, looking up at his cock she then looked to the side not wanting to get a snack or even take a break. Following him to the stairs and once he let go of her hand, she felt his hand in between her shoulders and she knew right then what was gonna happen, screaming as he pushed her she tried to grab at the railing but only made the fall go even faster, at the bottom of the stairs she whimpered as she stayed on her hands and knees, her body throbbing with pain as well as her ankle feeling like it was broken. Biting her lip tears rolled down her cheeks like they had only done when her brother teased her when she was little, she knew she had a lot of bruises and most likely big ones, and ones that would be staying for a while luckily it wasn't summer and she wouldn't have to wear her light clothing, it was winter so when their parents came back up they wouldn't notice.

Screaming as he grabbed her arm she jerked away and glared up at him, feeling him force her to stand she gave out a loud yelp and followed him, her ankle hurt like hell and she didn't know if it was broken or if it was just sprained very badly, her body tensed and shivered as she the cold glass hit her throbbing and hot body "Bastard..." Whimpering as she saw the candle her mind knew exactly what he was going to do, her hands gripped at the sides of the coffee table as she let out more loud yelps as he smacked her ass roughing it up more, she regretted marking him up now and it would get worse she knew it would. Closing her eyes tears kept rolling down her cheeks, and her nails dug into the glass and scratching against it, her body tensed hard as it felt the wax and she gave out little whimpers not wanting to make to much noise anymore. She was tired, her body was tired and he could see and most likely sense it, her will to fight was starting to diminish and she was wanting to just go curl up in her bed and go to sleep, her mind just wanted to rest from all the thinking it had done, she was confused and she didn't know if she could or would ever be able to back out of this, even if she wanted to which right now she wanted to badly she knew she wouldn't want to, she loved the force that her brother gave to her, the pain, the bruises, the threats and she loved how she felt so helpless. Her body tensed as she felt the last bit of wax go down her between her ass cheeks and flow down onto her cunt, she gave out a low moan and gripped at the table more as she wiggled lightly, even though her mind wanted to sleep her body longed and craved for more abuse and more of getting roughed up. Growling lowly she moved her head and looked up to her brother, the look in her eyes saying she knew her place as well as she wouldn't fight back anymore, she knew she couldn't fight back at least anymore tonight, the next day or the next day after that she didn't know what would happen but she knew it was to far ahead to think and be ready for it all.

Micah smiled as his younger sister whimpered out for the torment of the wax.. The sound of her nails scrapping up against the glass just seemed to echo in the living room of the cabin. Rose’s weakened whimpers and sobs sounded out just the same, knowing he was breaking her further now. After he had set down the candle, he heard her low growl, the girl looking over her shoulder and back to him. Trails of tears streaked down her cheeks, the wetness sparkling in the light. But the look in her eyes was quite different than before. Clearly her will to fight anymore was gone. He wasn’t yet sure if he had broken her down, or if she was simply exhausted. Either way, Micah wasn’t done with her for the evening. Smirking back to her, he reached forward, giving a playful tickle under her chin. “Such a good girl you are Rose,” he praised. Sliding his hand back, he started to brush the cool wax away from her skin, breaking the material away, letting it land on the floor.

Spreading her legs apart, her chest still pressed to the glass, Micah brought himself up on his knees. Slowly he dragged the tip of his cock against her perfect little asshole, then lower, moaning himself when it passed over her wet pussy lips. Pushing forward, her felt her tight little body parting for him again, her entrance warm and juicy, muscles gripping around his shaft. Moving in, Micah pushed in this time slow, and soft, moaning a little more as his sisters body took him in, taking in the sensation of it all. He didn’t stop until he was fully buried within her pink folds, resting there, cock throbbing heartily within her depths. Taking in a deep breath, he then moved his hips slowly back and forth, nearly all the way out, then fully in, just as far as he could go. Each thrust, though slow, was strong, his thick cock stretching her young inner walls apart. A few minutes of this passed, his breathing growing deeper. Then, with each movement, his pace increased, up until he was moving at a moderate, but not at all fast speed.

Micah slid both of his up her back, his left stopping between her shoulders, giving a firm press down. Pinning her down, the glass squished up against her developing breasts even more, her stiff nipples trapped as well. The right hand continued into her black hair, fingers going up her spine, the strands flowing between his fingers. With the hand on the back of her head, he gripped slowly, but firm, until he was nearly pulling out her hair. Micah continued right along, craning her head fully backwards, knowing it would cause her pain. Grunting out, his once steady paced changed without warning, switching to a full blown hard fucking. His balls slapped up against Rose’s body, feeling her extra fluids dribble onto his sack. “Mmmph… fuck…” he groaned out, the pleasure building in his body. “I’m going to cum, Rose…” he said lowly, his grip tightening on the back of her head., Micah had no idea if she was on the pill or not, but at this point, he simply did not give a damn. Hips bucked harder, going mostly on instinct now. Panting and sweating, he groaned out loudly, tossing his head back. His cock pulsed fully within Rose’s figure, the first powerful jet of his seed gushing quickly into her. Stream after stream erupted from his tip, pleasure flowing all over his body. Continuing to thrust, he felt the massive excess of his release working it’s way around his shaft. Slowing down, Micah slowly pulled back, more of his ample release dripping out of Rose’s small cunt, puddling on the hardwood floor. Leaning over her, hands still in place, he whispered into her ear. “How’s that feel, hmm? To be full of your brothers cum? You like it, don’t you Rose?” he teased to the girl, his hot chest against her slender back. "I'm going to have you begging for it by the time we get out of here..." He happily smirked.

Rose knew how much her brother loved tormenting her, her body was weak and she couldn't fight back anymore, she was fighting to even keep her eyes open. She never had anyone do this much to her in such a little time, well she did but she hadn't had anything for a while so she had to get used to it all over again, she had never been turned on so much, her brother being so forceful, abusive, dominant it just was driving her wild. Her body shivered as she felt his fingers tickle under her chin, she didn't say anything she just looked up at him in response, her mind already taken into more then submissive, it was more like a submissive heaven sort of deal.

Feeling him spread her legs apart she let out a low whimper, her body tensing as she felt his cock against her again, she had already been in enough pain, she was already exhausted and couldn't fight back and it still wasn't enough for him. Letting out a low moan as he pushed back into her, her back arched and she gripped at the glass again, her body flooded with pleasure again and she whimpered loudly as he started the slow but hard pace, then he started up a bit more. The next thing she knew was she felt his hands sliding up her back, one planting her down harder against the glass, and the other tightly in her air "Micah please....stop..." she let out a least a little bit of something, it was a soft, low tone, more begging then demanding. She let out a loud scream as he craned her neck back and starting to fuck her hard and fast, she wasn't on the pill and she knew that he was going to degrade her more and cum in her. She knew that he would do his worst with the time he had in the cabin with her, she knew she would be broken down but she knew once she got out she could start all over, her life being back to normal and hopefully her brother crawling back to college and making other girls lives hell.

She had to admit the thought of her brother being so rough with another girl made her somewhat jealous, she didn't know why but it did, her head got pulled back even further and she let out a loud scream, as well as a low moan following after. Her body tensing up as she felt his cum flood into her, her mind going blank for what to say and what to think, he could get her pregnant but she hoped to hell that he had some morning after pills, she wasn't ready for a child, she wasn't ready for more responsibility but if he didn't she hoped that she wouldn't be able to have children. Feeling slow down and lean over her she let out a low growl, her body tensing eve more as his chest was against her back, and his words pierced her harder then they should have "Get off me...and please tell me you have some morning after pills..I don't want to get pregnant..." Letting out a whimper she closed her eyes and her body relaxed, everything started to relax as it seemed once she closed her eyes she was starting to already fall asleep, his last sentence going into her ear right as she drifted off. His cum in her and also in a puddle on the floor, her body covered in his sweat as well as hers, and her hair all tangled up and in a mess, her whole self was a mess, her mind, her body, her soul it was all broken down just within this one night, and it would be broken down more in the nights to come.

With his hand planted between her shoulders, and the other engulfed in her dark hair, he listened to her let out the low moan, watching as her hands gripped the edge of the table tightly. Micah ignored her plead for him to stop, almost as if he had never heard it. Even if she was more or less begging for him to back off, there was no way he would at this point. As he reached his edge, and pulled her head back even further, her scream seemed to echo through the entire cabin... not that anyone else would be able to hear it. After his climax though, the growl and the tense body after his question was a change of attitude... though Micah was ready to blame it on her own exhaustion. And then, within moments, his younger sister just passed out right there on the coffee table. Her body covered in sweat and fluids, her hair a complete mess.

Slow and soft, he pulled out of Rose. She had him hard as a rock yet, and wanting more still... but that would just have to wait until morning now. Gently, he scooped the sleeping naked girl up in his arms, and carried her upstairs. Each step was slow and caring, almost as if he was holding a baby rather than his sister. Once to her room, he placed her tired and spent body down on the mattress, pulling the covers up over her bare body. Micah knew he could use a shower, both of them could after what they had gone through tonight. Again, something else to take care of in the morning. Sleep was now creeping up on him quickly, his own energy suddenly lacking. Quietly, he closed the door, and slipped under the covers with Rose. Micah nuzzled up, just as close as he could, sharing the heat of his body with her under the sheets, an arm draped over Rose’s body. The winter wind still howled outside, snow hitting the window. Just as he was about to pass out completely, Micah knew he did not want this to end.

Hours passed, and night became day. Micah woke up before Rose. Before he even opened his eyes, he could feel the warmth of Rose still so very close to him. The lighting may have changed, but the weather was just the same, if not worse. Micah just laid there for a few moments, taking in the scent of her dark hair, the feeling of her soft skin touching his, and recalling the events from the night before. He never thought he would get the chance to break down Rose the way he had. Sure, he had fantasized about it, but to actually tear her down so much in one evening was beyond his wildest dreams. Rose was already his, even if she did not fully know it yet, or want to admit it. Today was a brand new day, with more things to do, more time to experiment... and if all went well, Micah may even have her collared by evening. And if not, well, there was always tomorrow.

After a while of thinking and plotting his plans for their day, he slowly leaned forward, placing light kisses along Rose’s exposed neck, in an attempt to wake her up. So very light, each and every one placed delicately, with a planned precision to them all. “Wake up, Rose...” He softly cooed into her ear, taking the time to gently suckle upon the lobe of her ear.

Back
Top Bottom