Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snowed in (( For LoveIce and me))

Sho

Supernova
Zack and Manda had just been recently trapped in a hotel longue in the mountains of a ski trip. Knowing that the snow blocking them and other people from leaving the hotel, they decide to get nice and cozy relaxing in their twin bed room where manda decides to take a shower only to be "attacked" by Zack the second she removes her top and jacket.....

Manda hated to be stuck in the hotel lounge but she had no choice. At least she had her best friend, Zack. As she was about to take a shower and took off her top and jacket, she was suddenly tackled by Zack. "Hey! Get off me you idiot!!" She muttered and pushed him away, slapping him.

whoah whoah can we slow down? I want to aleast start where they first enter the room and then she says what's she's doing now lol. Just wait and did you see my pm?)))))

Zack sighed as he opened the door. "What to do now...." he said aloud as he opened it for manda to walk in. They were wearing general snow clothes and felt hot now that they were indoors from the snow storm that just happened.

(You made the start -_- and no I didn't get it)

Manda walked in and yawned. She took off her heavy coat and lay on the bed, exhausted. "Phew..." She muttered and jumped on the bed for fun.

That wasn't my post, it was the plot details -w- lol and I was wondering if you can make her a bit "suripising" for him in the sense how she teases and insults his "moves" during if you know what I mean ;) )))

"aren't you HOT in those clothes?" He asked actually wanting to see her naked but of course, he took his jacket off to give her the idea that he was reffering to their warm snow clothes.

Sho said:
That wasn't my post, it was the plot details -w- lol and I was wondering if you can make her a bit "suripising" for him in the sense how she teases and insults his "moves" during if you know what I mean ;) )))

"aren't you HOT in those clothes?" He asked actually wanting to see her naked but of course, he took his jacket off to give her the idea that he was reffering to their warm snow clothes.

Manda smiled at him and giggled. "So what do you want to do?" She asked, bored. She played with his fingers and bit it softly, giggling.

(Hmm...I'll try >.<)

He looked at her, "I should shower....." he said as he looked at her. But he had trapped her right there, one thing he knew about this trip was the fact that she would use the shower first and walk in before he could taking his place.

((yup, but of course don't do that till she's "accepted" him raping her. He still needs to actually violate her lol)

(ok ^-^)

She kicked him and gave him an annoyed look. "No! I'm showering first!" She quickly went into the bathroom and started taking off her clothes.

"hey wait-!" he said to her as he ran in but she closed the door. He didn't make a move. He listened in. "................." he then took a peak and saw her taking her jacket off and about to take her shirt off. He waited till she was toppless without her shirt.

((also can you just post a bit more and give a little more details? I wanna do this with some details and not rushing everything))

(ok sure)

Manda was still taking off her garments and other things when she heard the door open a crack, she thought it was just the old hotel's sound and shrugged it off. She then took off her top and slowly unclasp her bra straps, taking off her bra slowly. She feel like she was being watched and started to get more nervous but took off her bra anyways.

He suddenly grabbed her waist. "Hello, you striping for me?" he asked her smiling from behind as her bra was sliping off. The straps weren't over her shoulders but were still falling and her arms in reaction held the cups up.

Manda jumped as she suddenly felt a hand grab her waist. She turned around to see Zack. "Let me go you pervert!" She tried to push him away but he was too strong. She tried to put back on the bra and messed with it in a hurry that the straps broke. "Oh great..." She muttered.

He was now on top of her. He pressed down with a smile and blush making it offical that he had "ideas" to do with her as he moved his hands across her waist and stomach with the resisting that she was doing. "stop resisting!" He said to her almost yelling at the outrageous thing he just said.

(So do you want her to be rebellious or obedient?)

She was whimpering and struggling to free herself from him. Her eyes widened. "N-No you can't do this Zack, we're best friends, you can't rape me!" She cried as she moaned softly, starting to get wetter in a matter of seconds.

((mix it up. You know, she's pretty rebellious with this and then she starts to give in after he starts moving but she's not really helpless as again, she makes smart remarks since this isn't her first time and has a bit of a dark side during lol))

"you smell nice" he said smiling more and more as he pressed his face against her breasts. THey were so soft and smooth. He had been with girls before in the past but he enjoyed her body the most as he rubbed against her while he tried to get her snow pants off. "damnit why aren't they thin?!" he asked aloud in anger.

(Ok, that'll be hard but I'll try)

She moaned as he pressed her face against her breasts. She wanted him to do more but knew it was wrong. But she had done it before and don't really see the harm. But she was still scared and struggling. "Because it's like 20"F outside!" She muttered and still looked at him with those mad eyes but they seem to start to get more calm.

((lol man you're doing well and I like this story))

Zack had mangaged to pull the thick snow pants off and saw her slik shorts that clovered her panties. He began to tug on them as he held her down with his arm and face just smelling her as he then moved both hands alway from her shorts and on to her breasts.

Manda moaned even more as her mound was wet like water. She giggled softly to herself and looked at him. "Mmmm....maybe I can pleasure you." She gave him a little playful and mischievous grin. She was actually starting to enjoy it a little.

However to her shock he didn't hear her as he continued to remove her clothes. Finally, with nothing in the way, he pressed his mouth against her flesh dinning while enjoying eating her.

Manda cried out as the intense pleasure hit her. She moaned uncontrollably as her juices rushed out of her mound, panting and moaning at the same time. "Ohhhhh, I never knew you had such a good mouth." She squeezed his hair and smiled.

He smirked as he heard her say that. How funny it was that he was raping her and now she was easily enjoying it as he moved his hands on her waist while he ate her.

(((oh you're doing that thing where you say something good and then say something really bad?))

(???)

She was moaning uncontrollably as he ate her. Her juices rushed out like a river as she sighed in pleasure.

(((I asked you to say shit about how bad he was and NOT enjoy it easily))

(ok, sorry)

"I hate you, go away!!!!" She screamed at him and tried to push him away, mad and scared.

((ok I am sorry but it's kinda too late for that =P you can't just change her persona in a second now that she's enjoying it lol)))

As he moved his tongue, Zack had added a finger into her flesh playing and exporing her insides.

((of course you can still do that thing where you say good things about how he is with sex and then point out his "problems" on how bad he is just to get back at him))

Back
Top Bottom