Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP for Sex_Machine and I

She stood with him and smiled as he took ahold of her hand.

"Thank you Al" She said smiling "You're so kind to me".

Her old master gave her one outfit and that was all she could wear. If she didn't want to she could go naked. Al was taking her to get some more clothes but she couldn't spend too much.

He walked her to his car, opened the passenger door, and let her in.

"That's because I love you." He smiled with huge blush on his face.

He then went to his side of the car, closed his door, and started the car. As soon as the car started, the cd player blasted death metal into the car. Al quickly lowered to volume, forgetting about leaving it so loud when he last drove.

"Sorry about that."

She looked up at him when he spoke and blushed lightly but smiled at him. That was defintely something she never heard from anyway and she wasn't sure.

"I-I love you too Al" She said softly before her mind could stop her.

She stared at her lap as he went around to his side then the car started. A loud hiss slid out of her mouth as she tensed from the loud noise.

"It's okay master" She said rubbing her poor ears.

"Sorry about that. I usually tend to listen to my music very loud, and I'm not use to having someone ride with me." He laughed as he turned the volume down to a more reasonable sound.

"So, to the mall." He happily shouted as he pulled out of the driveway. The ride was pretty quiet, mostly the sound of the music to keep them company.

She didn't talk during the ride, she'd been to the mall before but she doubted she'd be going to the same store her old master took her to. It didn't sell clothes so she was happy for that it meant they were less likely to go.

"Master..." She said softly then shook her head "Nevermind..."

She knew he wouldn't take her there but if they walked past it the manager would probably recognize her.

((Sorry for disappearing, family emergency))

When they reached a stop light, he heard Mira say something, but he didn't quite hear it. "Is something wrong? Don't be afraid to tell me if there's a problem." He smiled as he put a hand on her lap.

He then remembered her old master, and how he treated her. He treated her like trash. He also lives in this town too. Maybe he took her to the same mall, and judging on how he treated her, it wasn't a pleasant experience.

"Did something happen at the mall? Did your old master do something to you there?" He started to get concerned.

((its okay ^_^))
Her ears flattened when he asked about her old master and she mewled softly. She didn't want to tell him about what her old master had done to her.

"Its nothing master" She said shaking her head "I've just never been to the mall before".

She boldfaced lying to him and it hurt but she was afraid of him knowing. If he knew he might think she was broken and not worth the trouble.

Al looked back to the road, seeing that the light turned green. "Ok, I was just wondering. Sorry if I brought back any bad memories. Just let me know if we are about to do or go somewhere that reminds you of him. The last thing I want you to do is to have to deal with those memories."

Al smiled at her, believing the lie she told him. He held her hand, squeezing it tightly as they approached the mall.

She smiled at him as he held her hand and gave a small meow.

"Master...are you...are you going to collar me" She asked him softly.

She knew that she needed to have one on or she might get taken as a free neko and put into the slave market. If that happened she would probably never see Al again.

It quickly struck him. He never thought of that. He did technically own her, and if he didn't, she'd be taken away. It didn't feel right to do that to her, but it was better than the risk of her being sold to another asshole.

"I guess I'll have to." He looked at her and smiled. "We can look for one, and you can pick one that you like."

"Its okay master" She said smiling at him "I'd do anything to keep from getting taken from you".

She hated that it was impossible to be a free neko in this city but she knew that humans were like that. If it wasn't human then it was free game.

"Okay...but I don't know how to pick collars" She said truthfully.

As they pulled into the parking lot, he looked at Mira. "Don't worry about it. We'll look at the collars they have, and you can pick out one you want."

He got out of the car and went to help her out. "I guess we should get your collar first. Then we'll get you some clothes, and then I'll need to stop and pick up something I ordered from one of the stores."

"Okay master" She said looking up at the mall.

She stood close to him and had her arms wrapped around his, she was so nervous about being here. Her ears and tail had drooped completely as she clung to him.

"I'm really glad to have you master" She said not sure where that had come from.

Al blushed when he heard her. It was kind of out of nowhere, but he liked to hear it.

"I'm glad to have you with me. I've already had more fun with you than any other girl has given me." He smiled as they walked into the mall.

It was a big place. A lot of shops, mostly for clothes. They headed for the directory to find a shop for collars. "It seems that we have a choice. We can go to the pet shop, or we can go to a store specifically for nekos. I say we head there, they'll probably have nicer collars, and maybe they'll have special clothes designed for you."

She saw the name of the store and bit her bottom lip she didn't want to go there but she couldn't tell Al that she'd lied.

"Okay...master" She said with a nod.

As long as she was with him she shouldn't have to be afraid. He was her new master and a kind one he wouldn't let anything bad happen to her.

They approached the store. As they entered, Al noticed that they did have clothes specially made for nekos. He also noticed that the entrance was covered with black shades and had a sign restricting minors from the shop. It was a sex shop. He turned away, embarrassed for bringing her to such a place. He saw the outfits, and couldn't help, but to picture her in those clothes. He did see the collars, and thought that was the best part of the shop.

"Sorry, but I think these will be the nicest collars we'll find in this mall. Let's get one and leave." He sounded a little impatient, but he felt uncomfortable having Mira in this place.

"Don't worry about it master" She said to him "You didn't know".

She then heard a voice and gulped turning to look as the shop keeper walked toward them.

"Can I help you sir" He asked then noticed Mira "Well...I was wondering if I'd get my hands on you again".

She mewled softly scooting closer to Al gulping softly.

"So you have a new master...he must have finally gotten tired of you" He said laughing.

"Wait, what?" He was confused as to how they knew each other, but he wasn't happy about how the shopkeeper was treating her.

"Look, I don't know how you know her, but I'm not going to allow you to treat Mira in that manner." He shouted, tightly holding her hand. "She's mine."

"So she has a name now too" He said with a laugh not giving a crap what Al said.

Mira looked at Al as he told the shopkeeper off and smiled. She knew he wouldn't leave her in the hands of this man. Mira hissed at the man and he just smiled.

"You want to know how I know her" He asked his smile darkening "Her old master used to bring her in here on a regular basis".

Al was a little shocked, she told him that she's never been to the mall before. He hid his shock and continued to defend Mira.

"I guess that doesn't surprise me. Her old master was a piece of shit. All he did was abuse her and make her feel miserable. And I'm betting that you're no different, treating her like an object."

He glared at the man. It pissed him off to see someone treat her like crap, she deserved so much better. "You disgust me."

"Oh...really" He said with a hearty laugh "Then what did you bring her in here for...this is a sex shop...you're probably planning something too".

Mira forgot her fear as anger took its place at him.

"You're wrong" She said angrilly "Master Al isn't like that...he cares about me".

The shopkeeper was taken aback by when she spoke he'd been like her master and assumed she couldn't.

"Now that's interesting" He said "I couldn't even break you enough to get you to talk".

"Like I said, you're no different from her old master, just a pathetic, heartless man who's goal in life is to make others miserable. You probably don't care for anyone other than yourself." A looked down and smiled at Mira.

"And I didn't come in for anything like that. I only came in for one of these collars. I'll need to buy one for her if she's going to be staying with me."

"That's how masters need to be...if you treat them with kindness they get soft...especially the semi-human ones" He said his voice growing less patient "You'll see that in time boy".

Mira hissed at the man Al wasn't like that he'd never hurt her or make her feel bad.

"A collar...you know brands are much more permanent of course you can never sell them after that though" He said with a laugh "Anyway if that's all you want then fine...they're right over there take a left after the lingerie they'll be by the gags".

He looked at Mira and smiled like a shark before walking away from them to help another customer. Mira's anger vanished replaced by fear at what Al would say about her lying to him.

Al sighed with relief once the man left. He looked at Mira, and was a little irritated with her for lying. He thougt about what the man said about branding her, so that nobady else could take her.

"So, you have been to this place before. I thought you said you didn't. Well, I guess I can see why you wouldn't want to tell me, but a warning about that asshole would've helped." He put his arm around her, kissing her forehead.

"Anyway, what do you think we should do? Should we get you a collar, or brand you so that nobody else could own you?"

She lowered her gaze to the ground and mewled softly.

"I'm sorry master..." She said softly "I...nevermind".

She shook her head he didn't need to know everything it was better for both of them if he didn't. When he mentioned a brand she mewled shrinking away she didn't want to be branded.

"No brands master please" She said hoping he wasn't being serious.

Back
Top Bottom