Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP for Sex_Machine and I

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Of course she was a sleve to her last master, but he wasn't sure if she was a sex slave. "I, uh, s-sure." He couldn't think of words to say. He did want her, but he was too shy to tell her.

He took a deep breath and cleared his throat. "I would like that." His face was red, and he felt like he was going to pass out. He decided to sit on his bed and relax, hoping that she could at least get started while he was trying to calm down.

She smiled and walked toward him as he sat down she could tell how shy he was.

"Master...you don't have to be shy around me" She said softly kneeling down in front of him.

Her hands deftly freed his erection from his boxers and she was surprised. He was much larger than her old master and it was noticeable when she gently grasped.

"You're so big master" She said smiling up at him as she started to stroke it.

He laughed to himself as she complimented him on his size. He wasn't really sure what to say though. "Thanks."

He was holding back, trying not to moan, but a few small moans escaped. He couldn't help it, he liked what she was doing. It felt amazing.

"Mmmmm, fuck. Damn, it feels so good." He leaned back as he was enjoying what she was doing. "Do what you want with it. I'll just follow." He figured that she'll have her fun with it, and he couldn't stop himself from shaking. It has been so long since he's had sex, and he hasn't felt this good in even longer.

She smiled hearing him moan as her tail started to swish around happily.

"I'm glad you like it master..." She said softly "I hope that you'll like this".

She gently licked the tip her eyes on his face and ran her tongue down the shaft. As she flashed him a bright smile her lips wrapped around him and she began to suck. It was so different to do this willingly but she had complete enthusiasm as her head began to bob up and down.

As she began to suck, his moans grew louder. His hands ran through her hair, down her back, and towards her breasts. He began fondling her breasts. The skin was soft, smooth, while the nipples were erect. He gently squeezed them, wanting to pleasure her as well.

He laid on the bed, his back arching. It felt amazing. He wanted more. He wanted to do this with her all day. "Oh god. I want you. I want to fuck you." He grabbed the back of her head and gently began thrusting into her mouth.

A small purr came from her throat and reverberated in her mouth and down his erection. It felt good to have him touching her breasts and her tail continued to sway softly. A slight blush crept on her cheeks at his words but they didn't turn her off, she was glad he wanted her. She felt him grip her head and start thrusting into her mouth, it was a surprise she'd had this done before but never so gently. Her head moved with his thrusts taking him in even deeper than before.

Al continued to thrust, feeling this sensation he has never felt before. Sure, he had sex with his last girlfriend, but it was never this enjoyable. He moaned a little louder, but soon realized that he was nearing his limit.

"I-I'm gonna cum." He shouted as he thrusted a little harder. He wanted to do it in her mouth, for her to drink it all.

"I'm cuming!" He yelled as he released his seed into her mouth, watching her take it all in. He landed back on the bed, breathing heavily. He loved it, and he wanted more.

She kept moving he her head with his thrusts as he warned her he was going to cum. There was no way she'd even attempt to stop in fact it just make her more enthusiastic. As he came in her mouth she swallowed it all and moved her head back and smiled at him.

"I am glad to see that you enjoyed it master" She said smiling as she stood up.

Her tail was still swishing around as she sat down on the bed beside him.

"I hope that you'll tell me when you want me to do it again" She said with a slight purr.

He looked at Mira and sat up next to her. He put his arm around her and gave her a nice kiss to the lips.

"Thanks, I'll remember that." He pulled his head back, but held on to her.

"So, lets get ready." He got up and started thowing some clothes on, but he remembered that Mira only had that torn up dress. "Oh right. Hmmmmmm, I've got it."

He threw a shirt at Mira. "Here, wear this for now. I've got to make a phone call." He said as he ran out of the room.

She blushed when he kissed her and mewled happily.

"Be sure too master...I don't wanna have to guess again" She said happily.

When he told her to get ready she just shrugged she only had what he could give her. As he tossed the shirt to her she grabbed it and slipped it over her head and nodded as he left the room.

"I wonder who to" She said and stood up stretching "Oh well...I'm sure it'll be someone nice".

She followed him out of the room her tail still flicking from side to side contentedly.

Al grabbed his phone and began dailing.

"Come on, please pick up." He prayed to himself

"Hey Sherry. Yea, I'm good. You? Good. Hey, can you do me a favor? Since you live just a few blocks down the road, can you come over real quick? Oh, and bring some of your clothes with you. Just like a pair, or two, and I guess underwear as well. No, we broke up. Yesterday. No, I don't have a hooker. No, I didn't bring anyone home from the bar to have drunk sex with. No, I'm not that desperate. And no, we broke up years ago, now we're just friends, so I'm not planning to do that. Look, just get over here with the clothes and you'll see what I mean. Ok. Alright. God, you sound like my mother. Alright. Bye."

He hung up the phone and looked at Mira, a little embarrassed. "Um, I'm having a close friend of mine come over. She'll bring some clothes for you to wear, or at least I hope she will."

She giggled a little as she heard the conversation it had been similar to the one he'd had last night with his friend.

"Master...are all your friends like that" She asked smiling.

She wondered who this woman was going to be and was looking forward to meeting her. After all it wasn't everyday that she got to mean someone without having to sleep with them...then again now it might be. She gave a slight giggle at the thought of how different everything was here.

((Did you want me to try and play the friend))

((No thanks, I kind of have an idea of what she'll say. Plus, she won't be in for very long. Thanks anyways :) ))

Al let out a deep sigh. "Well, sort of. This one is a little different from the rest of my friends." He said with a worried look.

He felt a shiver down his spine when he thought about it. "She is an old girlfriend. We broke up years ago, but still remained really close friends. Without her, I don't know what I'd do. So, she'll be bringing you some clothes, since she is about your size." He sat down, still a little worried, almost as if he was a little scared.

He looked up at Mira and blushed. "To tell you the truth, she's kinda scary." He laughed nervously as he heard the doorbell ring.

She noticed how worried he looked and laid her hand on his shoulder. It was strange but she wondered why he was scared.

"You said she is your friend...why are you scared" She asked softly "Do you think she will react badly to me master".

Her ears twitched ringing the doorbell and instinctively she ran to the door.

"I'll get it master" She said happily and opened it before he could object.

((Sorry I couldn't think of anything else mew))

"No don't......" But it was too late, she opened the door.

Sherry was a beautiful girl, Al's age, thin figure, long hair, and glasses. She wore a Twilight shirt and a pair of tight blue jeans. She looked at Mira. "Oh, hello, I'm Al's friend, Sherry." She smiled.

She then let herself in and walked over to Al. As soon as the got to him, she violently smacked him in the head. "You said you didn't go out and buy a sex slave." She shouted at him.

Al grabbed his head in pain. "Ow, I didn't, I did buy her, but it was only because her owner was beating her to death."

"So, you took her home, acted all sweet with her, then had your way with her. Am I right?"

"Dammit, it's not like that. I was just helping her, and now she's living with me. Can you get off my back?"

"No, you know damn well that I never stop." She then turned to Mira. "You, did this jackass have his way with you? Don't be afraid to tell me, he's naturally a pervert."

"Hi...I'm..." She didn't get the words out as Sherry moved past her.

She mewled as Al was hit in the head and ran over to him. Glancing up at Sherry as her ears flattened against her head and the hair on her tail stood up in anger.
"Master Al wouldn't do that" She said "He's not like my old master...he's kind".

She didn't think she liked this girl very much she was mean to her master. It was the first time she actually got angry at anyone but then again she was part cat.

"I don't want you being mean to Master" She added.

Sherry looked at Mira, her rage vanishing. "I see, I'm very sorry." She then proceeded to help Al up.

"Jesus, that's exactly what I told you." Al shout, still in pain.

"Hey, I said I was sorry. I remember how you were with me, so how can I believe you?"

"I only did that with you cuz I knew it pissed you off." Al laughed.

"Asshole. I miss being with you, at least you listened to me all the time. You also use to buy me stuff all the time."

"I still buy you stuff, just not as often."

"Then will you buy me a car?" Sherry asked with a wide smile.

"Fuck no, don't push your luck."

"Dammit." She then turned to Mira. "Sorry about that. We always argue like that. We really are the best of friends. I really hope I didn't make you hate me, I did bring you some clothes after all." She pulled out an outfit similar to her's, but with a red shirt unread of the Twilight shirt.

She nodded at Sherry when she apologized her ears and tail relaxing slightly. As she watched them she couldn't help but giggle slightly it was kind of funny.

"No...I don't hate you" She said softly "My name is Mira...by the way".

She took the clothes and examined them she'd never worn pants before though she'd had to help dress her master.

"Thank you" She said with a nod.

She slipped out of the shirt that Al had given her and put on the one she'd gotten from Sherry. Though the pants were another matter when she tried to slip them on she couldn't get them past her tail.

"Master...help" She mewled "I can't put them on".

"Here, let me get that." Sherry ran up to Mira to help with the pants. She pulled out her pocket knife to cut a little hole in the bottom of the pants to allow her tail in. "There, how's that?"

The whole time, Al turned away and dared not to look. It wasn't because he was nervous about seeing Mira naked, he already saw her, both of them. He just didn't want to risk getting hit by Sherry again for being a pervert. "How's it going. Are you dressed yet?"

She mewled happily as her tail slipped through the hole and smiled at Sherry.

"Thank you" She said giving her a hug once the jeans were securely fastened "Yes master...I'm dressed".

Her tail was twitching around happily and she was thankful to have some clothes that weren't torn.

"These fit better than the ones master loaned me" She said smiling "Oh...I should clean those...".

She was thinking out loud as she tried to fall back into her slave duties.

Sherry looked at Al "She does your laundry? You lazy bastard. What else is she doing?"

"Dammit, this again? She use to be a slave, so it's probably a force of habit."

Yea yea, excuses. If you hurt this sweet girl, this knife will be going in unpleasant places." She threatened Al. "Anyway, I've got to go. I've got work in an hour so I should get ready soon. Thanks for having me over, and it was nice meeting you Mira."

"Hurry up and leave you little she-devil."

Mira was too busy in her own thoughts but her ears twitched as Sherry threatened Al.

"You leave Master alone" She said then hissed like a cat.

She didn't like it when Sherry was mean to her master and she sure as hell wasn't going to let it happen. When Sherry mentioned having to go she nodded and turned back to her normal self.

"Alright...it was nice meeting you" She said going over to Al and smiling "Thank you for the clothes".

Sherry went up to Al before she left. "Dont worry, I'm sure you'll make her happy. You're a sweet person." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug.

"Thanks, I'll see you around."

Sherry smiled as she left, closing the door behind her.

Al gave a big sigh of relief and sat down on the couch. "Finally, she's gone." He then pulled Mira down and sat her on his lap.

"You look good in that outfit." He said as he kissed her neck.

She watched Sherry leave and turned to Al with a big smile. A small giggle slid past her lips as Al sighed but it changed to a happy mewl as she was pulled into his lap.

"Thank you master" She said happily.

She purred softly as he kissed her neck and mewled softly to show her appreciation.

Al laughed when she purred. He then continued to hold her for a few minutes. Nothing was really happening, but he loved being with her, he never felt such a warm feeling inside of him before. He finally let go of her and got up from the couch.

"So, let's go get you some new clothes." He said as he held her hand and walked with her to the door.

Back
Top Bottom