Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP for Sex_Machine and I

She sat there in his lap watching the show but she didn't like this one. Her ears drooped slightly and she pressed against him.

"Master...why do they do that..." She asked softly "Why do they want to be hurt...".

There were some things they did that reminded her of what her old master did to her. Some of the things they did were beyond even the cruelest master but she saw nothing funny about it. She couldn't understand why he laughed at it she saw nothing funny about it.

Al then stopped laughing and turned down the volume. He forgot that she was hurt in real life, and that het owner probably laughed at it. "Well, it's hard to explain. These guys do it for fun. They get a thrill for doing stunts like that. They do it, because they even think it's funny. Just a group of friends doing stupid things. It's usually a guy thing. Hell, I'm even guilty of doing it with my friends too." He said blushing.

"I'm sorry. I forgot about your past life. You don't need to worry about that anymore. I'll never hurt you like that, I promise." He said as he kissed her cheek.

"That's so strange" She said softly.

She still didn't understand why a guy would want to do that to himself or his friends, so she just didn't think about it. Then again she didn't understand humans fascination with her kind either.

"I know you won't hurt me" She said smiling at him "I trust you master".

She blushed when he kissed her cheek and mewled happily her ears perking back up.

Al smiled when he saw her reation. He then yawned. "It's starting to get late. How's about he go to sleep?"

He carried Mira to his bed and tucked her in. "Here, you can sleep in my bed for the time being. At least until we can find a nicer bed for you. Anyway, I'll be in the other room if you need me, sleeping on the couch. If you need something, just let me know."

He kissed her cheek again, this one a little longer. "Goodnight, sweet dreams."

"Okay master..." She said with a light yawn "I could use some sleep".

She was finally getting tired and snuggled into the blankets nodding as he spoke. As he kissed her cheek and lingered for a moment she felt herself blush deeper but she just smiled.

"Goodnight master...I'm sorry for taking your bed" She said "Sleep well".

"It's no problem, I end up passing out on the couch sometimes anyways." He laughed as he gave her ears a final scratch.

He then went to the closet to pull out a blanket and pillow and moved to the couch. He took his pants off, leaving him in only his shirt and boxers and laid on the couch. He was finally able to relax as he pulled the blanket over him and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight Mira. See you in the morning." He shouted to her.

"See you in the morning master" She called back before settling in to sleep.

She woke up before him the next morning just like she always used to and went into his kitchen. The first thing she wanted to do for her new master was cook. He'd be woken up by the sound of pots and pans being clinked around as she not only searched his kitchen but started to cook.

Falling asleep with his ipod on, he couldn't hear the pots and pans clinking together. It was kind of hard to hear something else over loud death metal. He did however begin to smell something cooking. He continued to sniff the air.

Thinking he was still dreaming, he began talking in his sleep. "Oh Mira. You're the perfect woman. You're so cute, you enjoy playing video games, and now you smell like bacon. Please be mine forever." He then got up to hug what ended up being nothing and fell off the couch.

He was now awake and his head hurt from landing on it when he fell. He then looked up at Mira, seeing that she was making breakfast.

Her ears twitched hearing him fall off the couch and she turned around.

"Are you alright master" She asked trying not to giggle.

She'd heard what he'd said before and wondered if it was just a silly dream or his true feelings. Turning back to the stove she finished breakfast and placed two plates on the table. She wasn't sure if he'd want her to eat with him but she hoped that he would.

"Uhm...would you like some coffee...or some juice" She asked him.

It took a moment for everything to register into his head, still half asleep. He saw Mira placing two plates on the table with food. He then heard her ask what he wanted to drink, again trying to register.

"Juice, and uh, did you hear what I said just a minute ago?" He asked as he got up. He remembered the last few moments of his dream, and since he tried to hug her, he most likely tried to talk to her. And hopefully that was all he did in real life. He was a little nervous as to what she'll say. "And be honest."

She poured his juice and tried not to smile at his words thinking for a moment she would just lie. It was the best idea so she just feigned only catching a small part.

"Well...yes I did...barely" She said with a shrug setting a glass of juice down for him and going to get some milk "You said something about me smelling like bacon...which I'm not sure why".

She sat down in front of her plate with a glass of milk and started to eat. Despite being raised a slave she knew the basics of knives and forks from watching her master.

His face went red with embarrassment. He figured she knew more than she said, she was just trying not to hurt his feelings. He grabbed the pillow and walked into the other room. He then put the pillow over his face and began shouting into the pillow. His yelling and cursing was muffled by the pillow, so it was hard to understand.

Once he was done, he came back into the room and threw the pillow back onto the couch. He then smiled at Mira and acted like nothing happened. "Sorry about that. So, how did you sleep?"

He sat down with her and ate the food. "Wow, pretty good. Thanks, you didn't have to make me breakfast."

She watched him walk out of the room with the pillow then heard the muffled yelling. Her ears were almost as sensitive as her sense of smell but she still couldn't make out the words.

"Oh I slept fine master" She said happily once he returned "How about you".

She acted like nothing happened and she was quite the natural at it too.

"I'm glad you like it master" She said beaming with pride "I didn't make it because I had to though...I made it because I wanted to...I want to make my nice new master happy".

"I slept fine. My back kind of hurts from sleeping on that couch, but other than that, I'm fine." He then leaned back to crack his back and sighed in releaf once it did.

He continued eating, enjoying the food. He liked how he was seen as the nice master, although master still sounded weird to him. He was definitly happy.

Once he finished his plate, he got up and went to the sink. "Thanks, I'll do the dishes in return." It wasn't his favorite chore, but he felt like he had to repay Mira for making such a delicious breakfast.

"Its okay I don't mind doing the dishes" She said finishing her own food "You just go...and well do whatever you usually do in the morning".

She carried her plate to the sink and smiled at him, cleaning had been the one thing she enjoyed. It kept her from having to service her old master's desires. In fact it kept her mind off her master's desires.

Al wasn't sure what to do. He never had someone do the dishes for him. With his last girlfriend, she never did the dishes for him, he always did them. It just didn't seem right, she was doing so much for him, and he was acting so lazy.

He went up to her and tried to lightly push her. "No, I insist. It wouldn't seem right having you do everything around here. You're overworking yourself. Go relax."

As he tried to take a plate from her, he knocked the hose from the sink out of her hand and got her soaked. "Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you wet."

Actually, he kind of liked seeing her wet. She looked adorable, shivering from the cold water. Also, her shirt was now see-through. Staring at her chest for a moment, he looked away with his face turning bright red. "Sorry for staring. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

She gasped taking a step back and gulped softly but hissed as the water hit her. It was cold too and she hadn't expected him to react that way it had surprised her.

"I-I'm sorry master..." She said softly "Don't worry about the water".

She noticed he was staring at her and blushed softly but she didn't mind it.

"You don't have to apologize" She said "You haven't made me uncomfortable..."

"Don't worry about it. It's my fault. Anyway, go freshen up, we are gonna go out today." He smiled as he started cleaning up the water. It wasn't much of a mess, most of the water went on Mira. Afterwards, he then looked at her, seeing that she looked a little down.

"Hey, don't worry about it. I'm not mad. I'll finish this up and we can go out and have some fun today." He hugged Mira. He didn't realize it until now, but he ended up getting himself all wet.

"Oops, I guess I made myself all wet now." He laughed.

She was biting her bottom lip wondering if it made him mad to see her do her duties.

"Okay Master..." She said softly.

As he hugged her she smiled and laughed when he brought attention to getting wet.

"It looks like you need to freshen up too" She said smiling and walked out of the kitchen.

(( Sorry, haven't been feeling too well lately))

Al watched as she walked out of the kitchen, liking what he saw. He then continued to finish the dishes. He then went to his room to change his clothes.

Noticing that he hasn't seen Mira around, he was kind of nervous. Where could she be? He could walk in on her any moment. She could walk in on him at any moment.

He proceeded to get changed, taking caution. Hoping that she doesn't walk in on him naked.

She had gone into the bathroom and removed the clothes then remembered that she didn't have any other clothes. When she went back to the kitchen though Al was gone.

"Master..." she said checking for him.

She heard rustling in the bedroom and opened the door.

"Master...I don't have any clothes..." She said softly looking at him.

Al jumped at the sight of her. He was only in his boxers, and noticing her with no clothes on didn't add to the problem. "Mira!" He shouted as he covered himself with a shirt. He normally wouldn't do that, but seeing her naked made him hard, and it was easily noticable with only his boxers on.

"Uh, about that, give me a second to finish changing and I'll help you out." He said with his face a bright red.

He threw a shirt that was hanging from a chair at her. "Here, wear that for now. I have an idea."

She flinched as she heard him shout and noticed how he covered up.

"Are you okay master" She said taking a step forward noticing his face turn red "Do you have a fever".

She mewled as the shirt flew against her head and blocked her vision.

"What's wrong master" She asked softly removing the shirt and slipping it over her head.

Al slowly stepped back, but realized that he was against a wall. "I-I'm fine. I just need to get dressed."

He wasn't sure what to do. He was embarrassed to have her see him with a stiffy, but he didn't want to scare her away if he yelled at her.

He looked at her, although it didn't help. He wasn't even sure that her being naked turned him on. To think that the girl he saved, the girl he has a crush on, is approaching him while naked. It sounded like something out of a perverted dream, but it was felt like a nightmare.

He let out a deep sigh, figuring that she'd find out eventually, he dropped the shirt, revealing his boner. "This is the problem."

She kept walking toward him hoping he was okay, she didn't want anything to happen to her kind new master. When he dropped the shirt though she stopped and her eyes were on his boxers.

"Is that why you're red" She asked softly.

She wondered if he was turned on by her, she knew she was pretty and her master had thought so.

"Do...you want me to take care of it master" She asked softly.

She wasn't afraid of him wanting her after all he could've just taken her last night if he'd wanted.

Back
Top Bottom