Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A foxy suprise (Vixen and Deerpoob)

She blushed a little at his noticing that she was enjoying herself and even more so as he made the comment about it being heaven. At least she knew he was enjoying his thankyou present. Another shiver went through her body as she continue to lift and lower herself onto his length. She could feel his body tensing under her slightly and a smirk spread across her face again. He was right, it did feel wonderful, for both of them and why shouldn't she have a bit of fun. It had definately been too long. She kept her movements varied, sometimes lifting herself all the way off him and then at other moments making smaller thrust. After a few more strokes she returned to merely rocking her hips against him with his whole length buried within her, a soft whimper leaving her lips as her clit brushed against him.

He groaned loudly as she rocked back and forth, his legs squirmed behind her, and he closed his eyes tight "god that feels so good..." he said emphasizing how good it felt, it really did, he wasnt sure if it was just because it had been so long but she felt even better then any girl he could remeber, not that there were many...

Looking up at her he took a deep breath, the air drenched with the smell of there actions and he grinned once again "I guess karma really does work huh...." he said, and finally took his hands from behind him, but onyl resting them on her legs, gently rubbing the soft sensetive skin of her inner legs.

"I guess so," She murrmured a soft agreement to him as returned to her previous action of raising and lowering her hips to slid his erection in and out of her, her hand now on the bed on either side of him as her body lent forward over him slightly. As he reached up to touch her she began to purr softly and shiver, not minding that he was moving or touching her now that she was so involved in the actions she was performing. To tell the truth she was so lost in the pleasure filling her body and concertrating on being slow so much that it barely registered in her mind that he was touching her. With each shiver of pleasure that ran through her body the muscle surrounding his length tensed a little.

He groaned loudly, his feet pushing him up a little, closer to her. He closed his eyes tight, his breathing growing faster and faster with each up and down movement of her tight body, clenching his teeth his hands moved to her hips and he made her speed up a little, he needed more, he knew he had asked to go slow but he wasnt sure if he could handle that anymore, he needed release, he smirked a little at her and pushed her down faster still, picking up speed, his hips pushing up to meet hers. His groans became louder and louder as he felt a pressure begin to grow, his breathing quickened even more, and his body began to sweat a little, each time his legnth was buried in her it ecited another moan from him.

She growled softly at him at the increase of pace but it was more of a show than any real threat as a moan quickly followed the former noise from deep within her throat and another shiver ran through her whole body. Her own breathing was quite ragged, coming as soft pants with each thrust of her hips to meet his. The sounds of pleasure coming from him below her only increased her arousal along with the increased speed of their thrusts as his hips pushed up to hers with each movement. That small action seemed to bury his cock deeper inside of her than before and soon had her on the very edge of orgasm, whimpering and shuddering over him as her muscles tensed around the shaft. Then her ears flattened back slightly as with a sharp yip she came, the pleasure of the orgasm rippling through her body as her muscles surrounding his length contracted around him.

He groaned loudly and sat up, pressing his face against the soft skin of her chest, he felt her contract around him, her body milking his cock as the pressure burst, his seed shooting up deep inside of the fox woman. Holding her close, unmoving for a few long moments, he finally collapsed back on the bed, breathing heavily still, bit grinning sheepishly at her. Pulling her down he sighed "well im really glad you decided to repay me...it was amazing..." he whispered, obviously assuming she was done, and perhaps tommorow she would return to her home, and probebly never see him again, he felt saddened by this, he had enjoyied her company as a fox, and even moreso as a woman.

She shivered a little at the feeling of his breath against her heated skin, her body still humming with the pleasure of their combined orgasms. Her own breathing slowlycoming back to normal from the pants it had been moments before as they stayed there, still joined together as he held her. As he lay back down she shifted slightly, the tip of her tail flicking softly against his leg as she eased herself off him only to fall to the bed beside him, her legs not able to support her just yet. With a soft smile she lent in and licked his cheek as a show of affection. "Youre welcome of course. You probably saved my life. I'm sure something would have come along and eaten me eventually if I'd been left out there as I was," she shuddered at the thought and muzzled into his shoulder softly trying not to think about it.

He put his arm around her "dont think like that..." he whispered, and reached down, pulling the blanket up over them, he moved into a more comfortable position with her against him and sighed softly, closing his eyes "will....you leave in the morning?" he asked her, she seemed to be much better now, and now doubt could leave if she so wished, he had to admit that didnt sound good, he wanted her to stay. Stroking her back softly he closed his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep, his breathing slowed, his bare chest rising and falling undernearth her.

She tilted her had to the side a little at his question as though confused. "Leave? I can't leave," she murred softly as she felt his hand stroked down her back until he fell asleep. "I haven't finished repaying you..." A soft yawn left her lips as she wriggled closer to him and nuzzled into his shoulder like an affectionate cat and she wasn't quite sure if he'd heard her. It didn't really matter with way she thought as her tail stilled beside her and she drifted into sleep herself. She would be staying and continue to repay his for saving her. The more she thought about it the more she'd realised how much he'd done for her and she was determined to pay him back for his kindness.

he thought he heard her speaking, but by the time she did he was already all but asleep.

In the morning he woke up and looked at her, cheeks going red as he remebered the night before, biting his lip he carefully moved out from under her, doing his best not to wake her, and he stood up, stretching and smileing to himself, he went into his bathroom to shower. As he was already naked he just turned on the shower and adjusted it, and then stepped in, letting to warm water flow over him he sighed, did the fact that she was still her mean she was staying? he kind of hoped it did but honestly he thought it might just mean she wanted to say goodbye before she left.

Back
Top Bottom